As Time Catches Up With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked at me and said, "Sure, Charlie, whatever makes you feel comfortable. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. Okay?" She dropped my cock and turned to leave our bedroom. Not waiting for a response, Julie added, "Now, get dressed and come on out. Supper should be here shortly."

I dressed myself in the clothes Julie left for me. She had definitely put some planning into this. And my cock was already down to its flaccid 2-1/2" as I tucked myself into the slacks. When I got to the kitchen, the doorbell rang and Julie brought in the delivery food. We sat down and ate quietly, both feeling nervous at this intense encounter. Just after we finished eating, the doorbell rang.

Julie flitted away to the door, and excitedly opened it, as I followed tentatively behind. My jaw dropped as Jason appeared in the doorway, kissing her cheek and offering a small, wrapped gift box. Julie looked up at her lover, a large Black man, probably 6' 2", maybe 220 lbs, with a warm smile and bright, white teeth. I approached and Jason reached to shake my hand, saying in a deep, baritone voice, "You must be Charlie."

The words, "And you're Jason. Jules has told me a lot about you," spilled from my mouth. I realized how awkward my comment sounded, because it could only have been her telling me about his fucking her in the club, the other night. I offered, "Would you like a drink?" and turned toward the kitchen to get glasses. Julie looked at me, and I swear she took on a gleeful smile as she saw me suffering at the sight of this surprise guest. Julie opened the small box and with a surprised tone said, "Oh, thank you Jason. I love chocolate covered cherries."

The hulking Black man responded with, "Well, one quick whiskey, I guess. I told Julie last night, that I'm meeting the Jamiesons at 10:00 at the hotel, so I can't stay here too long." I recognized the name from our conversation on Monday night.

As I poured, his words, 'last night' stuck out. I had asked Julie not to do anything until I got back today. They obviously planned this out. This kid was planning on fucking my wife in front of me, and then going to a hotel and fuck Ann right after, in front of Ted.

I brought back two whiskeys and a glass of wine for Julie, and they were already seated on the sofa. I handed them their glasses and Julie nodded for me to sit across from them in my easy chair. I tried not to stare, but Julie looked so diminutive as she rested her head against his broad chest. Her almond skin contrasted with his deep, dark African complexion. So I picked up the box and read it: Rowntree Chocolate Covered Maraschino Cherries -- The world's finest cherries in a minty cream, covered in Belgian dark chocolate. I popped the top off and saw nine cherries seated in the plastic recesses, and then put the lid back on and placed it on the coffee table. When I looked up, Jason was setting his glass down after taking a sip.

Jason looked over and said, "Pass those here, Charlie," pointing to the chocolates. I took them from the coffee table and handed them to him. Jason opened the box and offered me one. As I leaned back and popped it in my mouth, I bit down on it and tasted the liquidy center. Jason said, "Charlie, that's not how you eat chocolate cherries. He offered me the box again and said, "You have to bite through the middle to see, and taste the flavor." My wife sat, relaxed against her man, watching intently as I repeated the task, but to his requirements.

I sat back and held the gem between my thumb and fore finger, dissecting it with my front teeth. The creamy goo surrounding the cherry spilled from the other half, and my tongue reached under and licked at the drippings. "That's better, Charlie. Enjoy the rest now." I popped the other half and sucked the remnants from my fingers. I then looked across as Jason offered the sweets to Julie. She took hers and opened her mouth enough to clamp the chocolate between her teeth, all the while looking at me. Jason turned his head so that he could share her cherry treat. His thick black lips engulfed my wife's, and I saw the movements indicating their tongues teasing one another. Jason's hand slid slowly beneath the hem of Julie's summer dress while their kiss continued. His hand was so dark in contrast to Julie's pale, white skin.

He stared back at me as his hand slid up my wife's dress, her eyes closing while her legs parted slightly. He said nothing until my wife jerked as his fingers contacted her sex. "So," he asked me, "Julie is letting you watch tonight, Charlie?" I held my glass tightly to keep from showing my nerves. I kept my eyes on his hand, and only nodded. "Well," he added, "No need to worry, I'll take good care of Jules for you." I gulped instinctively, hearing him use my pet name to describe my wife.

Julie's black satin panties came into view when my horny wife spread her legs wide for her man, as his hand worked its magic over and around her pussy. I looked down to see the outline of my fully aroused cock pulling on my slacks. Julie's panties now appeared to be darkened by her wetness. His hand immediately cupped her crotch. Her hand moved over his and held him there. I saw her face flush as she sighed softly; his mouth again exploring hers.

After their kiss, Julie's mouth turned into a full 'O' as Jason's finger peeled the elastic to the side and her pussy came into view. She had shaved herself smooth for her lover. He took a large swig of his whiskey once more and set the glass down again. "I guess we should get things started," Jason suggested, pulling his hand from her undies. When he stood, Julie immediately got up her eyes still gazing at him. I stood as well, but Julie intervened.

"Charlie, can you put these glasses away, and clean up the kitchen for me. The garbage has to go out as well. That will give Jason and I some time to get more comfortable." I looked to him, but he had already taken Julie by the waist and was leading her toward the stairs, to our bed. Julie didn't wait for my reply.

On their way up the stairs, Jason called back, "And, bring up the cherries when you come up." I picked up the box, looking it over. It was clear that I wasn't to be sharing my wife's cherry while he was here. Only they would be doing that. I would have to satisfy myself from here on. I set the box down for now and began the task at hand.

I picked up the glasses and, as I walked to the kitchen, I felt the pressure that my erect cock was placing on my jockeys. I tried to take my time cleaning up the kitchen, but time dragged to super slow motion. I stood by the stove, hearing soft noises from above, while staring at the clock for the next few minutes.

Julies's murmurs echoed from above, and not knowing what was causing them was creating great angst. My stomach knotted tightly and my brain built images of his dark hands and mouth all over my wife. When it seemed a reasonable time, I began the long slow climb to the second floor. My legs were now like jelly, as I made my way up. Julie's soft moans amplified as I neared the top stair.

Moving down the hall, I got to the door. The room was lit with only the nightstand lights, cascading their clearly naked bodies into silhouettes. As they stood, Julie's arms reached up and wrapped around his neck, and his large hands cupped her ass. His dark, naked ass pointed my way, and Julie looked to me and directed me to a chair, placed on its own, near our bed. "You can watch from there, Charlie."

My legs started to shake. I walked, no stumbled, to my viewing place and sat. Their kiss was intimate, their hands caressing each other as if long, devoted lovers. I saw her hand between his legs, moving up and down along his cock, but hidden from my sight by his athletic body. Jason's whole body was strong, and lean. He turned to face me and, with his deep voice filling the room, called out, "Jules, you wanna show Charlie how you suck a big, black dick?" Again, I cringed at him calling my wife Jules.

Julie said nothing, but moved to her knees at his side, and she, too, looked at me. I was that his cock was well over 7 inches long, and as thick as I've ever seen. The ebony veins stood out, looking angry, as they wrapped around the powerful dark meat. His dick was so much thicker than my own cock, which is fairly normal in girth. Jason positioned my wife in front of him, in profile, so that I could see everything as her mouth neared his turgid cock.

Julie kissed the blood engorged crown a few times, licking all around the pointed tip. She caressed the shaft with one hand while the other cupped his heavy ball sack. "I told you he was big, Charlie," she said, with a devilish grin, and her mouth took him in. Julie moved up and down the sturdy, charcoal cock. Jason looked over at me.

"Charlie, did you bring up the chocolates?"

"Aw, fuck." I responded and quickly got up to fetch them. They both giggled a bit as I left the room. As I hurried down the stairs, I felt the wetness in my shorts from my dripping cock. I hurried back up, two steps at a time. When I entered our bedroom, I approached them, and held the chocolates out to him. Julie was eagerly fellating him, her mouth taking more than half of him in. She didn't even look up. His hand caressed her dark flowing hair, pulled from its pin, letting my wife know exactly how deeply he wanted her mouth to take him in.

"Go, sit, Charlie." He boomed. I moved backwards to my chair. I sat still, feeling my cock straining as my wife sucked his solid dick. I watched Julie wrap one hand around his girthy shaft and stretched the fat dick higher, allowing her access to his hanging balls. She serviced the heavy testicles for some time and then went up and down along his length. I was in awe, having never seen anything like this other than on a porn channel. My hands in my lap, unconsciously rubbing myself.

Jason turned to me. "Feel free to jack that thing off, Charlie, you ain't gonna bother us," which sounded more as a command than an invitation. He lifted the lid off the box and then pulled Julie by her hair, off his cock. "Have one, Jules." I unzipped my slacks and reached inside to pull out my putter, now rock hard.

Julie reached into the box, and held the gem to her mouth, peeling off half of the chocolate treat. She placed the other half in his mouth. The minty syrup trickled down my wife's lower lip and chin. Jason curled his huge hand around Julie's head and pushed it back down over his cock once more.

"Mmmmmm," he offered as Julie's mouth took him in, no doubt the cherry and mint spilling over his dick, warmed by her smooth, slippery tongue. Julie, held by his firm grip, moved down his length until her lips found the tight black curls of his pubes. Julie's always enjoyed deep-throating me, but that is hardly a feat. I gasped at the sight of his entire cock deep inside my wife's mouth.

The dark man groaned at her wet pleasuring of his cock. He tugged her hair up and down, guiding her to the motions necessary for his first ejaculation. His eyes closed, I heard his soft moan increase as her forced movements brought him to the point of no return. Jason grasped Julie's face in his hands and grunted loudly. Julie's cheeks filled as her lips held tightly to seal his juices within. His dick jerked with each release, until she could take it no more. Julie pulled her mouth back, gobs of jizz flowing down his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Jules!" he bellowed, as three more ropes of cum streamed over my wife's face and into her hair. She looked up at him, like a child looking for acceptance from a parent. She licked her lips, savoring his offering. " Look at your man," he said. Julie turned toward me, still grasping for air to fill her lungs after his oral assault. My wife's face, still as beautiful as ever, glowed with a look of satisfaction. Jason's heavy seed held its place on her forehead and cheeks. A dribble from her chin formed a long sinewy trail halfway down her chest.

Jason reached for, and held out the box again. He asked her, "Would you like to share your chocolates, Jules?" Julie reached for another candy. She set it between her teeth, and raised her hand to me, her index finger beckoning me. When I stood up, my pants fell to the ground and my hard cock stood straight out. I saw his cock covered in a thin coating of semen and saliva, retreating in its size, as my wife beckoned me to her.

I wanted this, and I wasn't embarrassed anymore to see my wife with another man. I stepped out of my pants, and moved beside the bed, next to her. Julie waited there, on her knees, his cock right next to her face, and looked up at me. I knew what she wanted. I knew this was all part of the tease, and I hoped she would not ask me to do anything with Jason.

I knelt beside her and my mouth covered hers, my teeth biting the chocolate in half. The sweet sensation filled my mouth and then our mouths fused. Her tongue danced with mine and despite the sweet flavors, I recognized his taste in her mouth. My cock was a rock. Her tongue swirled in my mouth. We kissed that way for a few more seconds and then she pulled away. "Clean me up, Charlie," she commanded. I had already done this with her sopping cunt, and so I complied. My tongue licked at the silvery streams, his pungent flavor now separate to any sweetness. Julie's hand played with my cock as I did her bidding. When the most viscous of spillage was mopped up with my mouth, I pulled on the bedsheet and wiped her gorgeous face with it.

Julie looked into my eyes, and as I gazed back, she said, "Charlie, I want you just to look at this beautiful cock. Up close. And then tell me if you want to see Jason fill your wife with it." I looked at Jason's throbbing manhood closely. It had already recovered from its shrinkage and was now, once again, ready for service. I took in the large, blackened veins, the purplish mushroomed head, it's coke can width, and then down at the tight, dark curls of his pubes.

"You have to say it, Charlie. I have to hear that you're okay with it."

"Yes." I replied, almost inaudibly.

Julie took my head in her hands and stared at me. "You need to say it, to him, Charlie. You know how much I want this. I need to know that you want it too." This was my moment of truth. She released me.

I looked all the way up, past the handsome cock, the jet black pubes, his six pack abs and into his deep black eyes. He held himself from grinning outright. "Jason, my wife wants your dick. Will you fuck her like you did in the club, last week?" I couldn't believe that those words came from my mouth. Julie went from serious to an almost shocked look.

Jason responded. "Go take your seat." I got up quickly and retreated to the chair provided. As I sat, I looked down and my precum was fully dribbling down my cock shaft. I pulled on it and looked back to my wife, now standing and kissing her lover.

"What side of the bed do you sleep on?" Jason asked. Before I could respond, Julie pointed to the near side. "Good. Bend over the bed, Jules" he said forcefully. As Julie bent over, and stretched her arms across our bed, Jason slapped her ass. He moved behind her, pulling on his cock, and then looked back at me. "Can you see good enough from there, Charlie, or do you want to sit on the floor here?" he asked, pointing beside him.

What was he doing? Was he trying to get me involved with them? Did he think I was like Ted? Was he trying to get me to submit to him even more? "No, I'm good here," I offered.

Jason turned back to Julie. His thumbs spread my wife's ass cheeks, opening the pink folds below for his entry. He slid this long cock up and down over the soaking wet skin between her legs. He held his dick by its base, and slapped Julie's cleft with the meaty cock, making a thwacking noise against her ass cheeks. Julie moaned as he pushed into the vestibule. My hand instinctively jacked myself as if I were watching a porn flick. Jason's large, darkened hands gripped her wide, white hips and he pushed himself into her.

Julie released a groan at his entry, her face to the side, facing me. Her eyes were closed in her delirium as the big man serviced her aching cunt. His ass flexed on each reaching stroke, relaxing as he pulled almost entirely from her. His motions increased, as did her grunts, louder and louder. His hips met hers as he gave her everything he had. "Ohh, Jason," Julie moaned, and her hips started to push back into his thrusts. She made sounds of both pain and pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder, certainly finding her tender cervix every time. She gasped as her hips were forced into the edge of the bed, each time his black cock penetrated her fully.

Jason increased both speed and intensity as time slowed. His hands gripped harder so she couldn't escape his fucks. Suddenly, Julie began to quiver. The shivers turned to almost flailing, as her body responded to his stretching of her cunt. She made a guttural grunt, out loud, and then I heard a sloshing noise. Jason kept pumping into my wife, and suddenly a splash of fluid spewed from Julie's pussy. It sprayed again, washing Jason's massive, cocoa thighs with her orgasm.

Julie's lover, no, her bull, I realized, looked down at the spillage, not relenting at all. His thrusts continued while Julie's face contorted, her groans telling me she was in some other place. Jason looked back to me, fucking my wife hard, and said, "You're a lucky man, Charlie! Jules is a real fuckin' squirter!" Could he know that I've never experienced that with her? That my wife has never had an orgasm while my cock worked her pussy? Somehow, I think he did, and he enjoyed that.

Julie made the same puffing noises from her mouth that women giving birth will make. She tried to keep up with the orgasm, her body bouncing and jerking fiercely. More juices spayed from inside her.

Jason didn't let up. He continued to pound my wife, even as she screamed and tried to release herself from the onslaught. Her fisted hands clutched the bed sheets. Now it was Jason's turn. He looked down at the pink sphincter just above his cock, and placed his bulbous left thumb against the puckered hole. He grinned at his dominance of this White woman, submitting to his thrusts, and felt his own climax build one more time.

I watched his ass flex and spasm, knowing he was emptying his virile seed one more time, but now inside my gorgeous wife. I exploded. Jizz flew from my cock, streaming onto the carpet below. It spilled onto the seat of my chair, barely visible beneath my paunched belly. My thumb and first finger was covered in my own semen.

Jason slowed his pace, looking down at his creamy cock, as it began to shrivel, having delivered its load deep within my beautiful wife. A few strokes later, his flaccid cock flopped from Julie's pussy, hanging long, and arced smoothly over. As Jason turned from her, I saw that both the bed covers and his thighs were drenched in her ejaculate.

Julie lay where he left her, fully drained of energy. Jason looked around for his clothes and then turned to me, suggesting, "This is how I left her, in the restroom the other night. I didn't even pull her panties back up." As he stepped into his underwear and flopped the sodden dick inside, he offered, "I'll leave you two to get re-acquainted." He found his pants and shirt and began to dress.

I was unsure what to do, and then he walked around the bed and kissed my wife's forehead. "Good job, girl," he told her. She took hold of his hand for a second and then he moved away from the bed. Jason said, "I know my way out." He blew Julie a kiss, and she responded with a wave. Jason looked at me, sitting in my own cum, and took a look at my flaccid cock. He shook his head slightly, before saying with a knowing grin, "Take good care of my Jules, Charlie." With that he left the room, closing the door behind him.