As Time Catches Up With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there, taking in the enormity of tonight's interactions, when Julie rolled onto her back, parting her legs, which were dangling off the bed. Through heaving breaths, she said, "Bring me the chocolates, Charlie." I moved to her, seeing his copious semen pooling between her ass cheeks and in her vaginal cleft. I took the half-full box from the nightstand, and stood between her legs. I reached out and offered her a sample. Julie took one from the box, and I waited for her to place it between her teeth.

She did not. Instead, she placed the candy between her heaving breasts, and rolled it slowly down to her belly, all the while looking at me. She pulled her head off the bed so she could continue its path over her pubic stubble and onto the clitoral hood.

"I love you Charlie." And with that, her middle finger took the chocolate and dipped it further down, into the pink folds of her labia, now slathered in his cum. I couldn't move. She leaned further, slipping the gem into the runny mess that emanated from her still warm, wet cunt. Her finger pushed it beneath the surface, bathing it in her bull's semen. Nothing needed to be said.

As my wife reached for a pillow to support her head, I dropped to my knees. My drooping cock dripped a tendril of my own seed beneath it, reaching almost to the carpet. I took hold of Julie's sensuous thighs and stroked each one with love. I bent to kiss each knee, then along her thighs, my eyes looking for the candy still swimming beneath the silvery lagoon.

I moved to it and upon approach, Julie raised her knees high and wide, allowing me full access and her full view of my undertaking. I licked carefully at his mess, my tongue feeling the roundness of the treasure lying below the surface. My lips pursed and dipped into her folds, finding but not able to grasp the treat. I lapped up the pink fountain, drinking in its contents, lowering the level of my wife's fully sated cunt. Julie watched, peering between her breasts as her husband dutifully began his job of tending to her. Her lover was gone, and this is what she needed.

My tongue forced the dollop against the top of her slit, pinning it there and then flicking it into my mouth. I held it gently between my teeth. Her hands reached down and drew me up along her body, and to her mouth. As I fell on top of her, my useless cock lay in the same slickened groove. My face fell to hers and she bit off half of the melting treat. We each munched on our own half, and then our tongues met, and swirled. She licked the remnants of his salty load from my cheeks and lips. We kissed each other in a rumpled mass of flesh, exhausted from our journey.

After our cuddling for a while, I leaned up and said, "Do you want me to make you cum, Jules." But, before I could lower myself further, she stopped me.

"Oh, I came enough for one night, Charlie! We are done here," and we laughed together. Following a much-needed shower, we began fix up the bed.

"Jules," I began, "When I emptied the trash in the kitchen, I saw an empty box of chocolate cherries at the top of the bin."

Julie pecked me on the lips. "I couldn't help myself. He just showed up at the door last night. And you know how much I love chocolate." Julie's face turned soft and she gave me that look that a bad girl gives to her father so that he will forgive her.

"But, I thought we weren't going to do anything..." I stopped, realizing my point was moot.

I kissed my wife once more, turning off my light, and pulling my covers up. "I'm really in this deep, aren't I Jules?" I muttered as I spooned in behind her. Julie didn't need to reply.