Asavari Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asavari puts her hand on Jackie's forearm and slowly feels her way up to her upper arm. Jackie is uncertain of the movement, but enjoys the sensation nonetheless, but it isn't until Asavari squeezes her muscles that she realises. Asavari has never been with someone like Jackie, all strength and power, and muscles solid with controlled tension.

Jackie squeezes harder and Asavari moans again, her mouth opening and her eyelids fluttering. Her hands immediately grip Jackie's forearms again, as if she's seeking comfort. As Jackie relaxes her grip, Asavari smiles lightly. She squeezes Jackie's forearms and slides her hands over to Jackie's hands and presses on them.

Jackie gets the idea immediately and squeezes even harder this time. Asavari's eyes shut entirely and a long, drawn out, "Ye-e-esss..." unfurls from her throat.

She wants this.

It begins properly. With her other hand, Jackie pulls down one of Asavari's tank top straps, exposing that smooth, light brown shoulder. The second strap comes off with ease and once it does, Asavari drops her arms and the straps keep sliding down.

She frees her arms from them, barely conscious of her actions as Jackie squeezes and releases her throat in a slow tempo. Now her top is hanging on her breasts, exposing more of her warm skin than Jackie's seen all night.

Using her grip on her throat, Jackie steps back and pulls Asavari with her. With a confident few strides, she manoeuvres her over to a wall and pushes her back against it.

For a moment, Asavari's eyes widen with a touch of uncertainty and the tiniest flash of fear.

Jackie takes hold of Asavari's wrists and raises both her arms. She presses them against the wall stretched out above her head.

"Keep them there," Jackie says softly, but the command is unmistakable.

She takes hold of Asavari's top, right in the middle of the neckline and abruptly tears the rest of it in half with a single burst of power. Asavari lets out a surprised gasp and as much as Jackie enjoys that sudden jerk, her eyes are more concerned with the view in front of her.

The cloth has fallen to the floor and there are Asavari's large breasts, a little more than a handful each, slightly sagging with age and capped with beautiful thick, dark nipples. Jackie licks her lips.

She looks at Asavari's eyes. Asavari is completely fixated on her. Her chest is in motion again from breathing and she squirms, pressing her thighs together. Keeping her eyes locked in Asavari's intense gaze, Jackie reaches up to hold her wrists against the wall and presses her other hand on Asavari's soft belly.

She leans in until her mouth is a hair's breadth away from Asavari's quivering lips.

"You look delicious," breathes Jackie.

She presses her lips to Asavari's scarlet mouth and Asavari immediately presses back with an urgency she can barely control. Jackie backs off straight away, shaking her head with a smile.

"Uh-uh."

Asavari emits a quiet frustrated groan. She rests her head against the wall again.

Jackie leans in, touching lips to lips, taking hold of Asavari's bottom lip in between her teeth, and as she pulls on it gently, she slides her hand up Asavari's belly. The longer she pulls, the more her hand travels up.

Asavari moans when it begins to hurt and Jackie lets her lip go. By now her hand is right under Asavari's soft mound.

"Again," whispers Asavari.

A grin flashes across Jackie's face.

"Make it hurt," Asavari says with a trembling voice.

Jackie does it again, pulling with a harder bite, but keeps her hand where it is. Only her finger slides over the bottom of the breast, the tip dancing tantalisingly close to the nipple.

When Asavari moans, Jackie sustains the bite. She listens to that moan grow louder, and to Asavari's breathing turn into twitchy gasps before she lets go. Asavari breathes hard, and is cut short by Jackie's tongue flickering over her lips. Her hand slides over Asavari's breast entirely, cupping it lightly, hardening and softening that grip rhythmically.

"Mmm..." Asavari bites her lip and smiles. "Feels good."

Jackie slides her hand back and forth, light as a feather, occasionally straightening her palm so the firmest parts brush over the end of Asavari's nipple. She loves the feel of it, brief as it is. Thoughts of it in her mouth are already running through her mind.

Then, without warning, she closes her hand over it in a long, hard grope, digging her nails into the pliable flesh and eliciting a pleasure-pain groan from Asavari. The moment it ends, Jackie traps Asavari's nipple between her middle and ring fingers, next to the knuckles. She squeezes. Hard. She digs her fingernails into her breast again, keeping the nipple trapped and exerting a subtle pull on it.

Asavari arches her back, thrusting her chest out. Jackie puts her other hand on the other breast and does the same. This time it's an act of violent passion. She pulls hard and in the midst of pulling, she moves those fingers up and down, back and forth, causing Asavari's nipples to roll in between them. Asavari's eyes are shut and her entire body is moving, almost in the same rhythm.

Jackie can't get enough of her moans. She tortures her nipples with deft hands, but Asavari's moans and motions mean Jackie's close to losing control herself. The sounds Asavari is making are tangible, a whole river of them that Jackie just wants to fucking swim in. Jackie pulls and pulls until Asavari's nipples slip out of her grip, and Asavari cries out. It's a beautiful sound. Jackie is entranced by the exquisite vision of Asavari's chest heaving from that onslaught.

Asavari opens her eyes halfway. They're drenched with lust and their eyes lock together. There are a few quiet moments; Jackie listening to Asavari's breathing become more controlled, and Asavari lowering her arms.

Then, without another thought, Jackie cups Asavari's face and kisses her. Her mouth melds against Asavari's lips easily, and her tongue immediately pushes in. She's met with Asavari's eager tongue in return and they both lose themselves in a kiss that lights a fire inside Jackie, deep down between her legs.

The kiss breaks when they're both breathless. Jackie licks Asavari's mouth hungrily and says, "Your bedroom. Now."

The walk to Asavari's bed is a blur. The moment they see it, Jackie takes hold of Asavari's neck from behind and pushes her onto the bed with momentum enough that Asavari falls onto it. She immediately props up on her elbows and looks over her shoulder at Jackie.

Jackie takes her top off and throws it to the side. She loves the way Asavari's eyes rake over her body and zero in on her bare breasts. Jackie runs her hands over her belly up to her breasts and cups them, ending in a long grope. She knows Asavari is thinking of doing just that, but there's no time to linger on that thought.

"Undo your buttons," says Jackie. "Right now."

Asavari's hands scramble to unbutton her jeans, pushing her ass up in the air a little. The moment her hands reappear from beneath her body, Jackie leans forward and grabs Asavari's jeans. She pulls them off in two sharp movements, revealing the back of her smooth thighs and her black lace panties. The jeans are tossed aside without a thought.

Jackie's mouth waters at the sight of so many inches of warm skin. Asavari's hips are wide and her thighs thick. Her ass is delectable, curvy and round. Ripe for biting.

"Mmm, fuck. I love your ass," says Jackie.

She gets on the bed, onto her knees, one on either side of Asavari's lower legs. Asavari stretches her arms out onto the bed in front of her. The movement makes Jackie look and as a result, she looks over Asavari's entire body. She has no idea where to begin. If she could, she'd lick, grope and spank everything she can see all at the same time.

Jackie puts her hands on Asavari, right above the back of her knees. Her fingers curve around her legs and she squeezes. Very slowly, she slides her hands up, occasionally groping the soft flesh. Asavari rolls her body side to side a little in response. When Jackie's hands reach Asavari's ass, they pause.

Asavari's impatient grunt sounds out. She flexes her ass.

Jackie slides her hands over her ass and gropes it hard, digging her fingernails in almost mercilessly. Asavari moans and to Jackie's surprise, actually uses her elbows to push her body back slightly, as if she can't get enough of being in Jackie's hands.

Jackie sustains the grope for a few more moments and reaches up to pull Asavari's panties down over her cheeks. She raises up and scoots back, pulling the panties along with her. Along the way, she presses her nails into Asavari's flesh, all the way down to the back of her knees. She moves aside to pull the panties off and straddles Asavari again.

She gropes her way up the back of her legs again and upon reaching her ass, she grips her cheeks and spreads them apart. Jackie lets out a small longing sigh at the view. She lets go, and waits for a beat. Then, she smacks Asavari's ass hard.

Asavari gasps loudly, "Fuck."

Again, Jackie smacks one cheek and then the other. And again. The third spanks turn into long gropes. Jackie's hands claw at the firm, warm flesh, before she lets go and blows across the pink marks showing up like faint brands.

Asavari moans contentedly.

It's not enough for Jackie. The sound Asavari makes is lovely and warm and comfortable. Jackie savours it for a moment before she smacks her ass again. This time it's a hard, sharp spank for each cheek, designed to make her skin sting. Her cheeks turn pinker and Jackie loves the sight.

Asavari is moaning continually now, her hips rolling and her thighs pressing together and releasing in a slow rhythm. Jackie can tell she wants to do it faster, though. There's a tight desperation but it won't be long before Asavari really loses control.

Jackie scrapes the very edge of her nails softly over the pink flesh and Asavari moans louder, her squirming slowing down as she immerses herself in the sensation.

"Please," she whispers, just loud enough for Jackie to hear.

"Please, what?" Jackie asks in a commanding tone.

"Please, I need it. I need to cum," says Asavari. "Please, please, pleasepleaseplease."

It is a little unexpected for Jackie to hear it, though only a moment's consideration makes her remember that Asavari has never been in this position before. It's not only the touches and the physicality of it all, but the way she is now under someone else's control.

That quiet begging makes Jackie's lust grow.

"You need to cum?" Jackie asks, in a teasing tone. "You sure?"

"Please, Jackie."

Jackie shifts onto the bed beside Asavari's legs and spreads them, tapping the inner thighs. Asavari immediately obeys, widening the gap between her legs. Jackie runs her fingers along the inner thighs with a light touch. As she gets closer to Asavari's lips, she intersperses her strokes with little sharp taps, and deep presses of her nails into Asavari's soft flesh.

Jackie bites her lip when she sees that Asavari is wetter than she imagined. Her fingers brush over her lips briefly and Asavari lets out a long moan.

"Oh, god. Again. Again," comes the desperate whisper.

Jackie brushes her lips again, and again, and again. Each touch becomes longer, lingering on the edges and pressing here and there.

Asavari squirms. Jackie looks up and is rewarded with seeing Asavari's fingers curl into the bed sheets and pull. She presses two fingers to her cunt lips and starts to stroke more firmly.

The sounds Asavari makes are ones Jackie knows she will never forget; a strange mixture of relief and urging. God, she's so wet. Jackie's fingers slide over her lips so easily and it's almost difficult to keep a steady rhythm given how slick Asavari is, but she manages. Asavari starts to roll her ass almost in circles, back arching and rounding as she pushes her cunt back towards Jackie's fingers.

Even Jackie can't keep up a steady rhythm when she's seeing Asavari react like this. Her fingers are clutching and releasing the sheets and her breathing is becoming more audible by the moment. Her movements back and forth are more pronounced now; she's trying desperately to fuck Jackie's fingers but Jackie keeps them on her lips.

"Fuck me," demands Asavari. "Please, just fucking put them in me." Her voice is loaded with how unbearable it is that she doesn't have Jackie inside her.

Jackie smiles. She slows down the stroking and Asavari lets out a frustrated cry.

"Jackie, please!"

Jackie rubs fast enough for a few moments that her hand is almost a blur. Asavari's answering moan is deliciously strained. Jackie can almost feel it in a tangible way, that strain building into something that threatens to burst into an overwhelming flood. She slows down and is rewarded with Asavari actually pounding the bed with her feet. She speeds up again and Asavari's body seems to vibrate from the tension in her muscles.

This time Jackie doesn't slow. She can't. Watching Asavari react in such a way has only served to heighten her own arousal and she takes it out on Asavari's lips, faster and faster, harder and harder.

"Inside!" Asavari manages to gasp out.

"No," says Jackie, shifting position and pressing her hand down on Asavari's back. She can feel her own urgent need for relief building up so quickly, just from watching Asavari react to her.

"Fuck!" It comes out of Asavari louder than either of them expected. "Please!"

Jackie can't help it. Carefully, she pushes down on Asavari's back, keeping her in that one place and then finally, she gives her what she wants.

She pushes one finger into her cunt and Asavari immediately gasps out a long, deep moan.

"Yesssss! Fucking yes!" Asavari's words come out vague amongst her moans but it is enough for Jackie to plunge her finger in and out several times, before pushing in a second. Asavari moves forward and then back, and begins to rock in a rhythm. She can no longer speak, and her moans are barely audible, cut off by the desperate breaths. Jackie fucks her with her fingers, enjoying every wet moment.

It doesn't take long. When Asavari cums, her whole body goes still and rigid, her fingers tighten into fists and she lets out one drawn out cry that skitters into silence as her body jerks, pussy clenching around Jackie's fingers as she keeps sliding them in and out. The sight is delicious; wet cunt, her body beginning to calm, her breathing slowly deepening.

Jackie pulls out and gives Asavari's lips a little stroke, making her legs jerk and the sound of a few confused giggles comes from Asavari, lapsing into more moans. Jackie sits silently, bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking off the taste of Asavari.

Asavari slowly rolls onto her side, eyes focused on Jackie. She rolls onto her back and bites her lip from seeing what Jackie is doing, hands coming up to stroke over her nipples before they come to a stop below her breasts.

"Fuck," breathes Asavari. "That felt so good."

Jackie smiles. She licks her fingers clean and leans down to give Asavari a deep kiss. "You taste wonderful," says Jackie. "But I'm not done with you."

"I'm all yours," says Asavari, without hesitation. Her eyes are half closed and she can't seem to stop looking at Jackie. "Whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear," says Jackie.

She moves off the bed and stands up, stripping off the rest of her clothes. Asavari watches the entire time with deep interest, immersed in seeing Jackie's strong muscular legs unveiling for her. When Jackie is naked, she crooks a finger at Asavari.

"Come here, slut," she says calmly. "Crawl to me."

The word has an unexpected effect on Asavari. A heat surges between her legs and she suddenly has an image of being a toy for Jackie. She gets on her hands and knees and crawls to the edge of the bed, eyes flickering all over Jackie's body, from face to breasts to belly to her cunt and down her legs.

Jackie takes hold of her throat, feels Asavari's gulp and sees her pleased smile. She steps back, pulling Asavari up so she ends up standing in front of her.

"Show me your tongue," says Jackie, an eager tone in her voice.

Asavari opens wide and sticks her tongue out, revealing the flat, wet surface.

"Nice and wet," murmurs Jackie. Her hand goes from Asavari's throat to her hair, fingers snaking into the locks nice and deep so she has a hard, firm grip. "My turn," says Jackie. "Keep that tongue out, slut... I want to feel every bit of it on me."

Asavari tries to nod, but Jackie's grip makes it difficult. It doesn't matter, because almost immediately, Jackie pulls Asavari to her until they're facing one another a mere few inches apart. Jackie looks down at Asavari's tongue, already thinking about how it's going to feel. She leans in and licks it from the tip to Asavari's upper lip. She bites her lip, savouring the feeling of the slick surface.

Jackie smiles and strengthens her grip, enough for Asavari's eyelids to flutter as she feels the power of Jackie's hold on her. With that, Jackie pulls Asavari directly to her breast, right onto her nipple.

Their moans mingle into one another as Jackie moves Asavari's head around her nipple, getting that saliva to coat it and enjoying the texture of her tongue. Asavari can't help but move her tongue in little jerking licks, but always making sure it does not go back into her mouth. Jackie moans, dragging her head across to her other breast for the same sensations. Her chest is wet, little drops of drool running down her chest, the sensation fueling her lust. Her nipples feel electric, tingles surging and waning every time Asavari's tongue runs over one. Back and forth she drags her head; Asavari's tongue a toy for her pleasure.

"Use your hands," moans Jackie.

As she flicks her tongue over one nipple, Asavari starts to play with the other, squeezing and stroking, attempting to pull the slick, hard nub. To her surprise, Jackie pulls her head away and her tongue slips back into her mouth involuntarily. Jackie immediately takes hold of Asavari's nipple and squeezes enough to hurt.

"Tongue out!"

Asavari moans from the pain and sticks her tongue out again, breathing hard from the sensation of her nipple calming when Jackie releases it. It feels like a ripple of relief and urging radiating into her chest. She's tempted to hide her tongue, just to feel that pain again, but Jackie lets go of her.

"Stand there," says Jackie. She turns and gets onto the bed, onto her back, half sitting up as she leans against a couple of pillows. "Come here," says Jackie, arm extended towards Asavari.

The moment Asavari is in reach, Jackie's fingers end up in her hair again.

As she pulls Asavari onto the bed, she says, "Hands and knees." Her mouth curls into a smile as Asavari obeys and crawls on. "Straddle my lower legs."

Asavari does so, leaning forward to keep her head in Jackie's grip. Jackie forcefully tilts Asavari's head so she is looking down at Jackie's thighs. Jackie brings her feet out from between Asavari's legs, places them outside of Asavari's knees, and slowly spreads her legs outwards. It is a deliberate display and when she is finally done, her cunt lips are in full view, spread wide and glistening.

Asavari lets out a longing gasp. To Jackie, it's the most delicious sound she's heard since Asavari came. Jackie strokes herself softly, making sure she gets her fingers wet. Then, she brings her hand up to Asavari's mouth, tilting her head up again so she can look at her expression. Asavari's eyes are lasered in on Jackie's fingers as they rise up to hover in front of her. Her breathing quickens, and her eyes flicker from fingers to Jackie's lip bite, back to fingers.

Jackie places her fingers onto Asavari's tongue and slowly pushes her fingers into her mouth. Asavari moans loudly, eyes fluttering closed as she swipes her tongue over Jackie's fingers, taking every bit of her taste she can. A moment later and her lips are closed over the fingers, sucking on them as Jackie slides them in and out. Just a few times, but enough for Asavari to lick them entirely clean.