Asavari Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asavari opens her eyes and whispers, "More?"

Jackie simply grins, and dips into her sex again, but Asavari doesn't realise until Jackie is painting herself onto Asavari's lips. Before Asavari can recover from her surprise, Jackie pulls her in for a long, sensual kiss. Asavari can taste Jackie all over again as the kiss deepens and their tongues seem to meld. The kiss turns into more; Jackie pushes her tongue in and Asavari sucks on it a few times.

When the kiss finally breaks, Jackie immediately guides Asavari down to her breasts again. Asavari already has her tongue out, licking away at every inch of skin to which Jackie presses her mouth. Nipple to nipple, cleavage, down to the belly and finally onto the inner thighs, causing Jackie to moan from the thought of Asavari being so much closer to her cunt.

Jackie lets go of Asavari. Her hands go straight to her own nipples and she starts to pinch and pull in between stroking them. Asavari slows in the act of licking up Jackie's inner thigh, enough for Jackie to look down at her. Their eyes meet.

Jackie is too far gone to really say anything much. Her body is wet from Asavari's tongue, and though some of it is drying, cool air on her skin is enough to keep the excitement alive. She watches Asavari linger with her tongue, letting the saliva build before she licks and licks, getting ever closer; until she's finally licking the grooves where legs meet torso. Up and down goes her tongue and every time she crosses over to the other side, her tongue hovers over Jackie's cunt, threatening to touch and never managing it.

Jackie squirms from the sight. Asavari is waiting, she realises.

"Slut," breathes Jackie, almost moaning the word. She gives her nipples a hard squeeze and her eyes close briefly. When they open, she says, "Eat me."

The moan Asavari emits is beautiful to hear. Asavari looks straight at Jackie's lips and tentatively flickers her tongue-tip against them. Jackie gasps and her body twitches violently. She's been waiting for that touch and it triggers a wave of heat throughout the rest of her.

Another flicker and Jackie growls, "Stop teasing, and eat!"

To that, Asavari presses the full flat of her tongue against Jackie's cunt and licks up the length, pressing hard. It is exactly what Jackie needs; she lets out a long, soulful moan of longing. Getting her taste straight from the source drives Asavari crazy. She licks again and again, moaning her ecstasy at having Jackie in her mouth while Jackie begins to squirm.

The rhythm between them emerges quickly; Asavari's licking grows ever more intense and urgent, and Jackie's hips roll as she grinds her cunt against Asavari's mouth. The wetter she gets, the more Asavari devours her.

Jackie's head begins to swim a little, untethered by the surging lust in her body. She reaches out and clamps her fingers into Asavari's hair, slowing her grinding so she can revel in Asavari's warm, wet tongue, desperate to keep the growing ache building to a zenith.

The ache builds faster than either of them expect it; Jackie loses all sense of time and even her own movements. There is nothing but Asavari's tongue on her and before she knows it, Jackie suddenly goes rigid and cums hard, her thighs clamping around Asavari's head. Her body jerks with each wave crashing over her and somewhere in that haze of lusty heat, she's aware Asavari is still licking and moaning and enjoying her taste.

Once Jackie starts to calm, her legs relax and splay, and she lets go of Asavari's hair. Both her hands come up to her breasts and she teases them softly, waiting for the foggy dizziness of her head to clear. She manages to look down and see Asavari looking up at her with a grin, her lips and chin glistening wet. Asavari presses her mouth against Jackie's cunt, just for a momentary kiss and straightens her arms, raising her body up so Jackie has a better view of her.

Jackie beckons to her softly, chest still rising and falling, and enjoys the sight of Asavari crawling up towards her face, her beautiful breasts hanging and swaying with every movement. On her way up, Asavari dips to lick each of Jackie's nipples, leaving a little string of saliva connecting them to her tongue-tip briefly. The sight makes Jackie bite her lower lip.

Once they are face to face, Jackie cups Asavari's jaw and brings her closer. She licks Asavari's mouth and chin, tasting herself while Asavari closes her eyes and enjoys her tongue. Every time Jackie comes close to her mouth, Asavari can't help but push her own tongue out to meet Jackie and soon they are kissing gently amidst little darting licks.

"That was fucking good," breathes Jackie. "And it won't be the last time it happens, will it?"

Most of Asavari's shyness has evaporated, but there is still a little that remains as she demurely shakes her head. "Definitely not," she punctuates the movement.

Jackie's hand travels down Asavari's back and onto her ass. She smiles as she spanks it once and gropes it firmly, using her other hand to press Asavari down onto her body. Asavari moans and settles without any resistance, her mouth against Jackie's neck. She kisses it softly a few times, much to Jackie's delight.

They lay there together for several moments before Jackie says, "A little break right now. And then we'll play some more..."

Her hand comes up to settle around Asavari's neck, holding it firm and making Asavari sigh with contentment. Jackie squeezes softly a few times, eliciting several quiet whimpers of pleasure from Asavari.

"Every night I stay here," says Jackie, her tone firm and seductive, "I want you to crawl into my bed. Understood?"

"Whatever you want," sighs Asavari, eagerly and without hesitation. "For the rest of your stay, I'm all yours."

"Good girl." Jackie's grin is triumphant. And straight away, her mind wanders into thoughts about what more she wants to do to her new conquest...