Ascending Lauren Ch. 02

Story Info
Fractures in a wife's shell.
17.4k words
4.52
28.6k
48
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This narrative is part of a multi-part story. Reading previous chapters will enhance the reader's understanding of each subsequent installment.

This story showcases wife sharing, cuckolding and interracial sex. If that is not your thing and you still read on, any emotions it triggers in you, is on you.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18.

+++++

Corey returned to Des Moines the next day to the same old routine. Back to the job site 12 hours a day and he missed his wife tremendously, though they frequently spoke on the phone. Lauren, on the other hand, had to navigate many unfamiliar nuances of her new life. There was the onboarding, learning company procedures, and getting to know the firm's players. She was quickly swept up in the job and spent many hours trying to make a good impression. Between the workload and getting her new life in order, she found little time to enjoy her new surroundings. What time she did have to herself was restricted mostly to exploring the shops and galleries in her immediate neighborhood.

After one particularly exhausting workday, a familiar face appeared in her office doorway. "Remember me?" It was Amy, the coworker who had been instrumental in getting Lauren and her husband pass the doormen at Club X a month earlier.

"Oh, yes, hi Amy!" Lauren replied. "Nice to see you! Thanks again for getting us into that club. I'm not quite sure how you did it, but I'm sure glad you did. Corey and I had a lot of fun."

"Ah, yes. Rekrap Industries has invested a lot, and I mean a lot, in this city. A major investor in that club is one of our biggest clients, Myles, a guy that owns a bazzilion marinas in the southeast. He walks right on in, although usually through the back door."

"And you?"

Amy laughed. "Well, our clients are like family. We take care of them; they take care of us. Tit for tat. We've held enough events there that the doormen open the gate right on up every time for me. Except I have to go in through the front."

"Well, we can't have everything, can we?" Lauren commented. Both women chuckled.

"So, we didn't have time to chat last time. You want to go grab a drink? I heard through the grape vine that your husband had to go back to Iowa. This city can be tough to take on alone."

The office manager thought for a moment, trying to remember the company's fraternization rules.

"I know what you're thinking. It's not fraternization. We work in completely different entities," Amy proclaimed grinning, arms crossed.

Lauren smiled weakly, and against her best judgement, agreed to the drink. They decided on a small outside café down the street. It was the first time Lauren had a good look at the young blonde outside of the dark club. She was simply stunning, with bright sapphire eyes, ample breasts, and a slim, but true hourglass body. Like Lauren, her manner of dress was thoroughly professional, though it appeared there was some underlying sexuality in her mannerisms, causing even her conservative blouse and skirt to seem erotic in and of themselves. Lauren had never been attracted to women in that way, but something about Amy made her want to lean in when she spoke. The youngster had been at the firm four years, hired right out of college as a legal secretary. She was 26, and very cavalier about life; still at that age when her job was just an eight-hour interruption to life. When she wasn't working, she spent most of her time shopping, in nightclubs, or, as Amy put it enthusiastically "finding guys to rearrange her guts". Clearly, Amy was not shy when it came to sex. Towering over Lauren at nearly six-foot, the secretary's golden hair curled down her front and back, nearly to her waist. She had an angelic face that surely had broken several hearts, and a soccer player's body that had undoubtedly rocked many worlds. What stood out to Lauren more than anything, however, were those piercing sapphire eyes that seemed to peer into her soul. More than once the image of a vampire seductress hypnotizing her victim came to mind. I really need to stop watching so much TV.

One drink became three, and to say the women hit it off would be an understatement. They shared their life story, discussed families, and laughed so much they sometimes drew disapproving looks from other patrons. Although Amy was half Lauren's age, it felt like they had known each other all their lives. They began to feel the sort of kinship two girls alone in a big city might have, just trying to survive. The next thing they knew, the waitress was putting stools on the tables and closing the cafe. It was eight o'clock, so they gathered up their things and made plans to meet for dinner the next Saturday night to continue their conversation. Amy headed to the nearby commuter train station and Lauren walked the two blocks back to her apartment. She was smiling. I made my first friend today.

+++++

Later that evening Lauren called Corey and the conversation turned to the happy hour with Amy. Her husband was genuinely happy she had made a new friend.

"Maybe the new dog can teach the old dog some new tricks," Corey predicted slyly. He sounded hopeful.

"I wouldn't count on it." Lauren replied, yawning. She had no desire or energy to learn new "tricks".

"Well, you should be able to drink that pup under the table, anyway." Corey commented. For such a petite woman, his wife could put away some booze.

"Something tells me that's not true."

"Who knows? Maybe you'll make some new friends who will want to follow you home."

Lauren's eyes grew wide; she could almost hear her husband leering through the phone.

"Like Jake with the snake," Corey laughed.

"You know you made that whole thing up. It was just a fantasy," his wife scoffed. "It will never happen. Besides, no one really wants to go home with this." She waved her hand over her body.

"Don't sell yourself short. Jake didn't. You are crazy hot and still very desirable."

"I'm not a cougar".

"Didn't say you were. Cougars pursue. MILF's are pursued. If the opportunity came to you, well..."

An uncomfortable silence took hold, prompting Corey to clarify. "What I mean is, you know, you are there, I'm here, I can't satisfy you like I once did, even if I was there, so...should the situation arise, I wouldn't be opposed to sharing you, you know, so you can be...better fulfilled." Did he just say that out loud?

Lauren blinked. "I think we should talk about something else."

"I guess phone sex is out of the question then?" Corey quipped, referencing the old blow job joke. Over the four weeks he'd been gone, he had tried getting her to role-play on the phone. No luck.

"That again, talking dirty on the phone? I hardly think so," Lauren said flatly. I don't even talk like that in bed, she thought.

"Okay, can't blame a guy for trying," Corey replied, disappointed. That did not escape Lauren.

"I love you," she reiterated, thinking about what her husband had just said. After a brief pause, she asked, "Why would you want to share me anyway? Aren't those silly fantasies enough? I don't want anyone but you. You should know that. We've been together a long time."

"Sometimes we want and need things we do not know. I struggle with...stamina. The Chairman is fun, sure, but can't replace skin on skin. I love you too and want you in my life forever, but I am also concerned with eventually losing you to someone who can scratch the itch I no longer can. There are success stories where a wife stepping out actually enhances a marriage's sex life."

"Or damages one," Lauren countered.

"Haven't you ever fantasized about another lover when alone?"

Lauren became quiet. "No," she whispered. That was a lie. There had been the occasional rock star in her head during those alone times. "Well, a couple times." Lauren admitted, biting her lower lip.

Corey felt a twinge in his groin. He imagined his wife on top of a lanky tattooed rocker, riding him to orgasm. It felt good, but...dark.

"Figured. So, if you see any hot musicians on the prowl in Miami, you have my permission to party with them," Corey joked.

"I'll be sure to do that," Lauren giggled. He always had a way of making her laugh, even when he was talking nonsense. It was clear she wasn't taking any of this seriously.

After exchanging "I love you, miss you", the couple hung up and each climbed in their own bed some 1,500 miles apart.

++++

Lauren's slumber came quickly. Corey's did not. His mind wandered back to their conversation. He had practically given her a hall pass, although he was sure she thought he was kidding. It was the first time he had brought up the topic of another lover outside their bedroom. Where did that come from? It's true since he'd left her in Miami, the images of that guy groping her on the dance floor and those men sneaking peaks at her trying on clothes had fueled countless fantasies as he lay alone in bed at night.

But why bring the subject of wife sharing up now, while he was stuck a thousand miles away? Part of him did feel that it would be best to let her dip her toes in the ocean, as long as she was transparent and above board. If he knew about it, Corey felt he could deal with it, since technically it wouldn't be "cheating".

Maybe it was because he felt strongly it was time to let her explore her sexuality. At 48, she had many years left to enjoy sex to the fullest. This was something he could no longer help her do. And it was unlikely to get better as he aged. His doctors refused to prescribe pills to help the situation because they would not mix well with his current medication. And maybe, more disconcerting yet, apart from her own personal happiness, there were those darker thoughts taking on a life of their own as he whittled away the hours in Iowa. Thoughts that were fostering a desire to see his wife in the arms of another, beyond those drunken fantasies they shared while nestled safely in their marital bed.

How would he feel watching or knowing someone else was making love to his wife? Corey wasn't sure. He had seen the hotwife and cuckold porn on the internet. He knew his kink fit somewhere between the two labels. Everyone seemed to have their own definition of them. Opinions ranged from acceptance and titillation, to disgust and outrage. It amused him to see comments leaning towards the latter when it was so obvious those same commentators kept coming back for more, expressing loathing over and over again for the same genre. Very funny. If you don't like a particular sport, why keep going to the arena? Anyway, whatever term fit, Corey knew he had no sexual attraction to guys and would not care at all for some of the other activities commonly associated with cuckolding. No, this was truly more about sharing Lauren, watching her interact sexually with another, locked in a tight embrace, experiencing the most intimate of all human moments, and ultimately achieving the best orgasm she could. Corey certainly could not provide that any longer, and the damn vibrator was a poor substitute for a real cock. And yes, selfishly, there was no denying these thoughts were extremely erotic to him.

He sighed. It was all academic anyway. Lauren wasn't like those women in the porn videos. Besides the use of the Chairman and the trashy tales, sex between them had always been rather vanilla. There was no way she would ever agree to a third person in their sex life. Corey rolled onto his side and stared at their wedding picture perched atop the nightstand. Did he really want to think of Lauren in that way? Torn between his brain and his cock, when the latter began to twitch and grow, he knew he had his answer.

+++++

Lauren woke early Saturday morning, cleaned her apartment, then went grocery shopping. She picked up a bottle of wine for her and Amy to enjoy before going to dinner, and decided to check out her community pool. Selecting a shimmering pale blue one-piece, she slipped on a cotton cover-up, grabbed her beach bag and headed to the elevator.

The pool was located on the high-rise's top floor, providing sweeping vistas of the downtown area to the west, and ocean to the east. It was already packed, mostly with families. High school boys roughhoused in the shallow end, while several young women dangled their feet in the deeper part, chatting away. A group of college boys sat in chairs along the outer area of the pool deck, near a retaining wall, trying to look cool. Lauren saw some available chaise lounges on the far side and headed towards them. She nodded in recognition to a few neighbors she had met over the last couple months. There was the couple on her floor who seemed to argue a lot. And the guy who she had seen enter the building's garage in an expensive sports car during her power walks. Middle aged, fit, wearing bright yellow trunks. He raised his plastic water bottle to her as she walked by. She was not familiar enough with any of them to know their names.

As she walked, Lauren could feel eyes upon her. Side vision caught two of the college boys looking in her direction, elbowing each other, trying to be discrete. At first, Lauren did not think they were checking her out, instead believing one of the pretty, chatty girls must be walking close by. But that notion was soon dispelled when, after placing her bag on the table next to a lounge chair, she looked back towards the wall and saw the boys staring straight at her. No mistaking that. Lauren at first felt offended at being ogled, but at the same time, a bit of staring can do wonders for one's ego. She turned her back to them and smiled. Whatever "it" was, she guessed she still had enough of it to turn some heads, even from the age group that would jump on anything that had a vagina.

Lauren covered the lounge with a beach towel, bending over in the process. As she did, a faint "sah-weet" came from the direction of her admirers. This cat call caused her to pause and consider leaving, not having anticipated this type of attention while trying to get a little sun. In fact, at her age, she didn't expect any attention at all. But then, she had just as much right to be at the pool as these boys - if not more - and she was damned if a couple immature fraternity brothers were going to run her off. Settling into the lounge, Lauren adjusted her swimsuit, ensuring appropriate coverage. A quick lathering of sunscreen to protect her against the Florida sun, and she laid back to enjoy a little rest and relaxation.

With eyes closed, Lauren's thoughts wandered. She thought of Corey back in Des Moines, working long hours at his job. Poor guy. Not an overly exciting existence. Not even much time for the few friends they had there. It had been nearly two months now and she missed him terribly. The lack of intimacy was driving her crazy. The cuddling kind, not so much sexual, although Lauren readily admitted, she had thoroughly enjoyed the last night Corey was here. She had orgasmed two or three times that night between the Chairman and that hot story about her young dance partner.

Corey's silly stories! Where did he come up with them? Role play, threesomes with men; sometimes even with women! Whatever the source of his imagination, his tales always helped get her off, so it would be hypocritical to complain. And Corey seemed to enjoy the stories too. He was always at his hardest when they revolved around him sharing her with another man. Lauren subconsciously readjusted the swimsuit's Lycra material around her privates. Doing so caused an ever-so-tiny gap between her thighs and the suit, allowing a wisp of fresh air to flow over her vulva. The sudden change in air temperature there revealed a bit of dampness and caused her to gasp imperceptibly. Lauren felt conflicted. Did she find that exciting, being with another man? Maybe a little. She wasn't dead. But she was married. Very married. Why then did she get so worked up over the idea? As Lauren felt the padding in her swimsuit's crotch getting wetter, she alternately lifted and bent her legs, one at a time, as if riding a bicycle, hoping to invite some cooler air under her suit to cool off her ever-warming nether regions.

And what of the phone conversation they had earlier in the week? Not once had Corey ever mentioned those fantasies outside their bedroom. Why now? Did he really give his okay for her to sleep with someone else? Was he no longer content to keep that as just a fantasy? Then there was the phone sex he kept trying to initiate. Lauren knew this was something fairly common. Friends had successfully pulled this off with their husbands or boyfriends during business trips. But no way could she bring herself to talk dirty like that. It seemed so...depraved.

At that very moment something hard, cold and wet landed on her feet. Snapping her legs shut and eyes open, Lauren looked down and saw a small foam volleyball had landed on the edge of the chaise.

"Sorry about that!" It was one of the frat guys who had been ogling her earlier. "I'm Tommy, by the way," he said, squatting down to pick up the water toy as water cascaded off his mane of brown hair.

"That's okay," Lauren replied casually, not caring to provide her name. She could not help notice how nicely toned his body was. A swimmer at college? Maybe a rower? That would explain his slim waist but powerful chest and arms.

The young man stole glances at the mature beauty laying before him. Black hair, sleek, curvy hips and small, firm tits. What a stone-cold fox! He had to try.

"You want to join us for a game?" Tommy asked, jerking a thumb towards the pool, where two of his buddies looked to him expectantly, hoping to get their game ball back.

"Thanks, but I'm just out here for a bit of sun, then I have to go," Lauren said, slightly amused at the thought of her playing water polo with these young men.

"Sure, suit yourself," he said, turning towards his friends. After a couple steps, Tommy turned back to Lauren. "Hey, we are going to be down at the bar and grill across the street later this afternoon to celebrate my 21st. You should stop by and have some drinks with us," he offered, looking hopeful.

Lauren stared back. Was he flirting with her? "I, uh, have plans. But thank you for the offer." It was all she could get out.

"How about later tonight or tomorrow?"

This guy is nothing if not persistent. While thinking of a polite out, she heard another, deeper voice coming from behind her.

"I thought we were going to the movies tonight?" the voice asked. Shading her eyes with one hand and squinting to see who the voice belonged to, the outline of another figure appeared, towering above her.

"Sorry, are you talking to me?" Lauren asked, trying desperately to get her eyes to adjust.

Seeing she was having difficulty with the blinding light, the newcomer positioned his large frame in front of the sun, helping her eyes to lock on the man standing directly in front of her. Yellow trunks. It was the guy with the Bastion sports car.

"Aren't we going to the movies tonight?" he repeated, winking at Lauren and subtly nodding towards Tommy.

"Yeessss," Lauren replied slowly, catching on. "That's right, sorry, that's what my plans were," she said apologetically to her would-be suitor.

The young man smiled slyly at the older one, then turned and tossed the ball back to his friends. "Maybe some other time then," he said, walking back to the pool.

Lauren looked back at the gentleman who had appeared so suddenly, a bit of concern on her face. Sensing her apprehension, he smiled his warmest smile and introduced himself. "I apologize. What am I thinking? You don't know who I am. How creepy this must be for you. I'm Jack. I live on the 31st floor."