Ascending Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were?"

Lauren and Amy smiled at each other. They had his attention now. Amy snuggled up closer.

Type, type, type.

"Some of them got a bit handsy, babe. You know that top is so short, it leaves nothing to the imagination. My...breasts...(Amy's text had "tits", which Lauren ignored) jiggled freely under that thin bra. It attracts fingerprints like a cheap phone screen. And that skirt is so short, some of them tried touching the tops of my stockings."

Chase sat in his bed in stunned silence. He looked back at the photos. Damn! She actually did let other guys...touch her. He pressed for more. "Did they...did they touch your stockings? Did you like it?"

Type, type, type.

"You know, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It made me feel so sexy, more than I have in a long time, and so alive. And I have you to thank for that. Yes, I had to undo my skirt zipper to give them a bit more access, but their fingers finally found the tops of my stockings. They were very naughty boys."

Corey dwelled on this for a moment. He started to feel jealous, pondering Lauren's words. Then started laughing. "Jesus Christ, babe, you must be completely lit up. I've never heard you talk that way EVER. I'm not sure what's got into you, but whatever you've been drinking tonight, I need to buy it by the case. Please keep going. Who are those guys, really?"

He had taken the bait. Amy reached over and muted Lauren's phone. "It's showtime, lover. Give him what he wants to hear."

Type, type, type. Lauren's phone lit up brightly in the darkened room with Amy's next text.

"It must have been the booze, I guess. I was getting really drunk. I never felt so much passion while dancing. Especially during the slow songs when their hands could roam all over my body."

Amy gave Lauren a thumb's up.

"You must have been getting quite horny," Corey replied, playing along.

Type, type, type.

Lauren looked down at the text, then at Amy, who was now leaning her head against Lauren's shoulder.

"I um, got so...uh, wet," Lauren repeated the text slowly. "My thong did nothing to keep my...ah, eh, juices from running out of my...uh, vagina." Amy looked up at her friend and shook her head vigorously. She muted Lauren's phone. "This is phone sex, girlfriend. Crack that shell, use your dirty words! The word is PUSSY!"

"You were being very naughty!" Corey said in a hushed voice. With one hand gripping the phone, the other started to massage his cock through his pajama bottoms. He didn't know what had gotten into his wife, but he liked it.

Unmuting the phone, Lauren exclaimed, "Yes, I felt nasty. And I loved it." She looked down at Amy who was rubbing a hand up and down the shaft of the wine glass, indicating she should invite her husband to jack off. Lauren shook her head. Amy nodded hers. Lauren hit the mute button.

"Are you nuts? You want me to tell him to play with himself while you're right here?"

"It's now or never," Amy cooed, reaching over to stroke her friend's bare belly. "Besides, listen to him. He's already got it out, you just know he does."

Lauren blinked as she felt electricity jump from Amy's fingertips to her skin. She unmuted.

"Are you stroking your...cock?" she asked her husband huskily.

"I am." Corey confirmed.

"Do you have it in your hands?"

"Yes."

Lauren hit the mute button once again as Amy buried her face in Lauren's armpit. They both started laughing uncontrollably.

"I can't do this!" Lauren said between giggles.

"Yes, you can!" Amy cajoled; her face still buried in Lauren's side trying not to laugh.

Lauren composed herself, took a drink of wine, unmuted, and once again put the phone to her ear.

"Are you there, babe? Are you still touching yourself?"

"Yes," Corey croaked.

Lauren looked at Amy's new texts. "Are you imagining these strange men touching me in places only you've been allowed? Does that excite you?"

"Oh god, yes!"

Type, type, type.

"I want you to take your forefinger and thumb and rub them up and down your shaft."

They could hear the sounds of sheets rustling, then the unmistakable wet sounds of fap, fap, fap.

"Oh shit!" Amy exclaimed, then clamped her hand over her mouth.

"Who was that?" Corey asked sharply. "Is someone there with you?"

"No, baby," Lauren lied. "I meant to turn down the TV but turned it up by mistake."

Fap, fap, fap.

Lauren sighed in relief. He bought it. Looking over at Amy, she noticed her friend pointing frantically to her own phone. DEAD! she mouthed.

What? Hitting the mute button, she asked, "What do I do now?"

"You're going to have to improvise."

Lauren looked back at her friend like she had three heads. "Improvise? I can't improvise! You talked me into this, now what?"

"You can do it," Amy said encouragingly.

"Ah, no I can't."

Lauren shook her head, but unmuted and continued without Amy's guiding texts.

"You still there?"

"Yes," Corey breathed heavily into the phone. "Lauren, who felt you up? Who are the guys in the photos?"

His wife took a deep breath, then plunged forward. She purposely ignored his question.

"I'm sorry, Corey. I was drunk. The next thing I know they were caressing my shoulders and arms, grabbing my buttocks...my ASS, and pressed their crotches into my skirt."

Lauren could hear Corey's breathing increase. "Go on," he encouraged.

"We got plenty of attention wherever we went. But my favorite part of the evening was going to Club X. You remember that place, don't you?"

"Yes," Corey said softly.

"You may remember one of the patrons, Jake?" Lauren said playfully.

"Yeah," her husband said, his voice wavering. "I remember."

Fap, fap, fap.

Amy hit the mute. "Fucking Christ, he's really getting into this," she said in awe.

Lauren quickly unmuted. She was on a roll - and getting very horny.

"Well, Jake saw me and ask me to dance. He said he was glad to see me again and hoped I would come back."

"He did?" Corey croaked. Fap, fap, fap.

"Yep. He was just as attractive as I remember. I didn't pay for one drink the whole time I was there. Amy said I better watch out, that he may expect something in return, but I didn't care. He looked so sexy in his tight silk shirt. Should I have been concerned, Corey?"

Fap, fap, fap.

"I didn't think so. After all, you hooked us up before, remember? You invited him into our bed. And while I was dancing with him, I couldn't help thinking about how you had described his penis..." Lauren flinched as Amy slapped her arm. "Cock, his cock. 10 inches was it?"

"Fucking hell," Corey gasped, phone in his left hand, cock in his right, stroking the shaft even faster.

"I couldn't help myself. I was looking at his bulge all night, wondering if it was true. Then came closing time. Amy and I are so drunk, we wouldn't have made it back by ourselves. Guess who offered to help us?"

Corey moaned.

"That's right, baby, Jake the Snake to the rescue," Lauren purred. Amy threw her head back in silent laughter and stomped her feet.

"Jake helped both of us back to my apartment. He had to hold onto our asses the whole way, just to keep us upright. I bet we looked like quite the threesome, don't you? And Corey?"

"Yes?" her husband panted.

"I liked it. I liked him playing with my ass. A lot."

Amy was in a tortured state, burying her face in Lauren's arm attempting to muffle her laughter. This was some award-winning shit.

"You did?"

"Uh huh. And it didn't stop there, baby."

Fap, fap, fap. Corey knew his wife was drunk and storytelling, but it sounded so real. Was it real? Who the fuck were those guys anyway? He glanced at the photos again. Hell yes, one of them had his hands all over her as they danced. He began to question whether this was all fictional or not.

"Did he kiss you?" Corey squeaked.

"Not right away. But after Amy crashed in my bed, we were left alone on the couch. It didn't take long for him to make his move. That's when he leaned over and kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back?"

Lauren racked her brain. She was running out of material. She thought back to her earlier tryst with Max. She drew in a breath. "I did. I couldn't help myself. I was drunk and so horny. It's been so long since I've had a pen...uh, cock in me. Before I knew it, he had his hand on my belly, tracing his fingers over my trembling abs. We kissed for what seemed forever. Eventually he put his hands under my top. His strong hands kneaded my breasts until my nipples were hard under the flimsy material of my bra."

Fap, fap, fap.

Amy listened in amazement. She was witnessing her demure, passive friend crawl from her shell in front of her eyes.

Lauren continued. "I was getting so wet as he pawed at my bra and skirt. They're new and you haven't even seen them on me in person! I couldn't just let him rip them off me, could I? So, I pushed him back onto the couch and stood in front of him, like a cheap hooker. I was going to strip out of the clothes that I had bought for you, Corey. But he was going to be the first to see me take them off! I felt so incredibly sexy. I began dancing for him, pressing my brea...my tits against my see through top. I wanted - no, I NEEDED him to watch me undress, babe."

Lauren heard Amy sigh and tighten her grip on Lauren's hand. Looking down, she noticed the secretary had slipped her free hand inside her bodice and was caressing her firm 26-year-old breasts. Jesus, this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Fap, fap, fap.

Getting hornier by the minute, Lauren laid it on thicker. "I've never given a lap dance before, but I had this overwhelming urge to get his cock hard; to see if it was as big as what you said it was. First, I reached under my sheer, transparent top and unsnapped my bra. I let it fall straight to the floor. My tits were exposed to him now, my tiny nipples poking through. You know how hard my nipples get, Corey. Jake reached up and cupped my tits through the material with his large, rough hands. It drove me wild, especially when he used his thumbs to brush my nipples through the mesh, back and forth, back and forth. I took one of his hands off my breasts and used it to pull the side zipper of my skirt up. Our fingers interlaced, we both undid the zipper together, until it was open all the way to my waist, exposing the tops of my stockings and legs."

Lauren giggled for effect. "He tried to reach through the zipper's opening to get to my stockings, but I pushed his silly hands away. I wanted him to wait. That's what strippers do, isn't it, Corey? Its the anticipation that feels so good. Am I right?"

Fap, fap, fap. It sounded wetter now. Lauren could picture the slit of his penis oozing the clear white liquid dripping down his shaft, its natural lubrication paving the way for faster strokes.

"I continued to dance, slowly swaying my hips to the music. I could see through his linen pants that he was getting hard. I turned to face away from him, giving him a good view of my ass. I wiggled the skirt off my hips, then past my thighs and knees, until it fell to the floor."

"Corey?" Lauren asked to make sure he was still with her.

"Yeah?"

"Can you picture that? There I was, standing nearly naked in front of a strange man, with my see-through top, thong, and thigh highs on. What a sight I must have been! Oh, and my laced-up corset heels, don't forget about them. I felt so naughty."

Fap, fap, fap.

Amy moaned. Jesus Christ, Lauren thought.

"What did you do then?" Corey said, desperate to know.

"At that point, it was all Jake. I had brought him home, I had done the teasing, I had stripped practically naked for him. Whatever was going to happen, it was up to him now. I'm sorry, Corey. It's my fault for being such a nasty little..." Lauren paused, swallowed and spit it out, "slut." Corey's cock was throbbing uncontrollably now, six inches of steel sliding through his hand. Did his wife just say she was a nasty slut? He wasn't sure he could take much more.

"What happened then?" Corey managed to force out between groans.

"Jake stood up and pulled off my top, allowing my little tits to jiggle in his face. Then he grabbed my ass, pulling me close to him. We stood there kissing for the longest time, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, until he started working the thong down to my knees. He wanted me to take it off. I obliged and kicked it aside. Corey? He could see my pussy, Corey. Something no other man has seen in 30 years. It was going to be his tonight."

Amy mewed, then let out a loud moan.

Lauren froze. She could only hear Corey's heavy breathing and his hands furiously stroking his shaft. He had not heard.

"Did he try and fuck you?"

"Not right away. He whirled me around and bent me over the end of the couch, my ass in the air. Jake was SO forceful, but gentle at the same time, you know? He knelt behind me and spread my legs apart, using both hands to open my vag...my pussy, so he could put his tongue all the way in. Oh, Corey, he had a big old cow tongue, probing deep, swirling, licking. What juices he couldn't lap up fast enough were falling to the floor below me, creating a huge, wet, nasty puddle."

Amy gasped again. Lauren looked down and saw Amy's fingers under her dress and between her legs. Good lord, her friend was masturbating too. How did we get here?> Between this story and watching the young, hot blonde next to her jilling, Lauren was getting massively worked up herself. Her juices were now starting to flow freely.

"He...he ate you out?" Corey stuttered. He couldn't believe his wife was capable of talking this dirty.

"Yes, and it seemed like forever."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes," Lauren admitted. "I came. All over his face. I'm sorry, Corey, but his tongue just felt so good."

"I'm glad you came, baby."

"That was just the first time. When he finished licking me, he spun me around, facing him. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing the strong chest muscles you said he had. Once his pants and underwear were off, I was finally treated to seeing his huge cock, Corey. You want to know something?"

"What?"

"You were right. His cock is exceptionally big. Ten-inches, maybe more. His body was ripped everywhere, such strong legs."

Corey felt a pang of jealousy. "You wanted that cock, didn't you?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes," Lauren agreed. "How could I not? It was so beautiful." Where is this stuff coming from, she wondered, amazing even herself. She pressed on.

"Jake then put my arms around his neck and took hold of my hips. Corey, he picked me all the way up off the floor. I had to wrap my legs around his to keep from falling. With one hand holding me up, he used the other to guide his cock into my...pussy. I wasn't sure I could take it all, but I was so wet, and he was so determined. Once in me, he grabbed my ass with both hands and gradually pushed his penis deep into my womb. He was stretching me out, Corey. It hurt, but it felt so good, all at once."

Corey's hands were manically stroking his cock now, his member lubed by pre-cum. "I'm almost there," he panted.

"Play with your nipples, baby," Lauren directed. "Pinch them." Corey obeyed.

Amy now had her dress hiked up to her waist and was fingering herself frantically.

"There I was, wearing only stockings and high heels, while this strange muscular man stood in the middle of my apartment, holding me off the floor, my legs wrapped tightly around his hips, as he thrust his cock up, up, up into me, deeper and deeper. I started to cum over, and over, and over, my juices pouring out of me as it ran down his legs to the floor. And I know I shouldn't have, Corey, but I said something so awfully naughty to Jake. Screamed it, in fact. I'm sure the neighbors heard me."

"Tell me," Corey begged, feeling his orgasm well up inside him.

Lauren paused for dramatic effect, then blurted out, "I told him to do me hard, to...FUCK...ME...SILLY!"

Corey remembered that part of his story told on their last night together. The poor man had no chance. His bed could have been on fire but that would have not stopped the exceptionally large volume of hot cum that spewed onto his pajamas and sheets.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot! I'm cumming!" Corey screamed at the top of his lungs.

Hearing Lauren's husband's orgasm over the phone sent Amy over the edge as well, causing her to bury her face in Lauren's chest to muffle the howls.

Lauren sat there very still, taking the whole scene in, allowing both her husband and her best friend to recover from their releases. She could hear Corey's panting gradually slowing as she watched Amy sit up on the couch next to her and shimmy her dress back down into place.

"I...I don't know what to say," Corey said. "That was without doubt the hottest thing we've ever done."

Lauren replied tenderly, "I'm glad you enjoyed that, babe. It was pretty hot. You've been bugging me for phone sex, so there you go."

"Yeah, but I didn't think it was going to be that good."

"Don't get used to it. I'm just really drunk right now."

Lauren glanced over at Amy, who had curled up at the other end of the couch, finally succumbing to the lateness of the evening and the alcohol that was racing through her veins. There was a huge smile on her face.

Corey was still curious about those last photos, but when he started to ask about them, Lauren cut him off. "It's late. I'm done. I need to go to bed."

After a quick goodbye, Lauren found an extra blanket and tossed it over her friend, admiring how beautiful she was even in sleep.

Limping into the bedroom, she shed the clothing which had been the center of so much attention in the last forty-eight hours. Laying down in just her thong, the evening flashed before Lauren's eyes. Brad and Max. Amy and Corey. Good lord, what a night! Her last thought, before sleep took hold, was that she was most pleased to be the object of gratification for the two people closest to her. A crossroads to be sure. Someday, it would be her turn.

+++++