Ascending Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren thought for a few moments, remembering the conversation with Corey. Jeez, did everyone want to see her with another man? She smiled. "Yeah, I'll dance myself right out of my shoes."

"That a girl. See you Saturday."

+++++

Corey stared at his phone after the call disconnected. She hung up on him. That was not a good sign. He may have taken things too far. Why couldn't he just leave well enough alone? Corey flipped back through her text messages. Those photos were beyond hot. Lauren was a spectacular piece of ass. There was no doubt she would be hit on wearing those clothes. He had stolen her away from all those college cocksmen years ago, did he really want to give her back now? His thoughts were in disarray, but his dick grew rigid as he looked through the photos again. Aroused, he began masturbating to his wife adorned in the courtesan clothing, as images of men leering at her began to play in his mind. It was not long before he spilled his seed into a waiting tissue.

+++++

Amy arrived a little after nine on the night of the pub crawl. Lauren was still in her robe but marveled at how beautiful her friend appeared. A simple pink long sleeve mini-dress accented Amy's 34-C breasts perfectly, providing plenty of side-boob glimpses. The dress reached to just below her buttocks - there was no hint of panty lines - and the look was finished off by matching two-inch open toed heels. Lauren popped open the wine she had bought earlier. "You look beautiful, Amy," she said, offering her friend one of the wine glasses. "Just give me a moment to get dressed."

Lauren closed her bedroom door and looked to the ottoman where two potential outfits lay. A modest blue high neck dress, and a denim skirt with a simple cotton blouse. Standard Lauren wear. Her eyes fell on a familiar bag in the corner of the room. It was the clothing from the boutique. She thought about Corey. They had not spoken since she had hung up on him. Lauren felt really bad about that. Here he was working over the weekend and she was getting ready to go clubbing. Her heart began to soften. So what if he had a little kink that kept him going in that big house all alone? Was that really so bad? Was there really any harm in wearing this outfit and teasing him like he wanted? It wasn't like she was planning to cheat. And who knows, it might even be a bit of naughty fun for her. Seemed everyone these days were getting cheap thrills somehow, why not her? Lord knows she had seen evidence in the last couple months that she still had game. Maybe it was time to start enjoying that attention. Corey certainly did not seem to mind. And she could fan the flames by sending him pictures during the evening. It could be fun!

Lauren walked over to her purse and fished out her phone. She pressed Corey's name in the contacts and put the device to her ear.

"Hi," Corey answered cautiously.

"Hi," Lauren replied softly. "I'm getting ready to go on the pub crawl and I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for hanging up on you the other night."

"Um. That's okay," Corey conceded, "I guess I need to dial things back on my end. I'm sorry too."

"You should never dial back your feelings," Lauren asserted. "I don't want you to do that. I love you no matter what."

"I love you too. Sometimes I come on a bit strong. I think this isolation is affecting me. I hope you have a good time tonight. It should be fun with Amy."

"Yes, it should be. I miss you not being here. Look for pics of the bands and...other stuff." Lauren looked over at the leather skirt and heels on the bed. Taking a deep breath, she added, "I'll be wearing the outfit you like."

Corey felt his pulse quicken. "You don't have to do that if you're not comfortable. I was talking stupid."

"I don't think you think that for one minute. You know exactly what you are asking for."

"You got angry, though."

"I'm over that. I can take care of myself."

"I know."

Lauren thought for a moment. "Let me ask you: did you get worked up seeing me in those clothes the other night?"

"You know I did. How could I not?"

"So, you know other men may have the same reaction, right?"

"Yes."

"And you are okay with that?"

"Yes."

Lauren could tell his excitement was welling and decided to ratchet things up. "You know, you'll need to live with whatever happens as a result of me parading around in this...this costume. Some of those men may be very good looking, Corey...and very persuasive." She suppressed a chuckle, wanting him to think she was serious. At this point she was simply playing a game. His game.

A moment later, Corey managed to speak. "I want you to be happy, and if that makes you happy, then I just ask that you be transparent with me."

"You know I will," Lauren replied tenderly. "Corey?"

"Yes?"

"Be honest with me. Is it all about my happiness, or do you get a kick out of this too?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

The word "too" didn't escape him. He smiled. His cock hardened. "You go have fun and live a little, okay?"

"I will try," Lauren assured him. "I certainly will try."

+++++

Twenty minutes later Lauren emerged from the bedroom. Amy nearly dropped the wine bottle she was holding, astonished to see her friend wearing the risqué clothing they had picked out earlier in the week. Her eyes drifted from the corset-style high heels, up Lauren's well-defined legs in the tight, sheer, dark thigh high stockings, attached to small curvy hips wrapped by the taut black leather skirt. Lauren had thrown on a frilly lace purple bralette under the gun-metal mesh crop top and topped it off with a silver metal choker.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Amy exclaimed. "You're going to wear that tonight? Without Corey on your arm?"

"Yes," Lauren answered, matter-of-factly, pouring herself a glass of wine. "Corey insisted I wear it since I had already bought it for the crawl."

"Uh, yeah, but has he actually fucking seen it?"

"Yep. Sent him a whole bunch of pictures with me posing."

Amy downed her drink in one swallow. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"As a heart attack," Lauren answered, beaming a wide smile back at her friend.

The younger woman poured herself another glass of wine. "Whatever. He must have a screw loose."

Lauren coughed and looked down at the floor. You have no idea.

"Well, I have to say, you look absolutely off the chain," Amy said convincingly as the two women took their wine to the couch.

After some small talk, Amy looked her friend in the eyes. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Most guys, especially husbands, would not want their woman wearing that outfit on the town without them. Seriously, it's like throwing the lamb into the lion's den. What gives?"

Lauren looked down at the carpet again in silence, sipping her wine. The only noise was Amy tapping her wine glass.

"It has something to do with his kinks, doesn't it?

Lauren choked on the wine she was swirling in her mouth. She swallowed hard. "Um...what kinks would those be?"

"You mentioned at the boutique you could be his whore for a night and give his kinks some life," Amy reminded her.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you did," Amy tilted her head gently. "Look, I don't want to pry where you don't want me to, but you've become my best friend and I want to help where I can. If it's something you don't want to share, that's okay too, but you have to admit it would raise anyone's curiosity."

Lauren looked gratefully at Amy, smiled, and took her hand. "You're my best friend too." After swallowing the last bit of wine in her glass, she continued.

"I don't expect you to relate to this at 26, but older couples sometimes need help during intimate moments to..."

"Cum," Amy finished for her.

Lauren nodded. "So, when we make love, Corey helps get me there by making up pretty tall tales. Some of them are out there."

Amy grinned. "This is getting good."

Lauren tensed up. "Yeah, I've said too much already."

"Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. Please go on. Just how out there?"

Lauren poured another glass of wine and took a deep breath. "You know, threesomes, stuff like that."

"That's it? Just threesomes? He needs to sharpen his imagination. With guys or girls?"

Lauren looked at Amy. "Both."

"Uh huh. And this helps you guys get off? Do you like these imaginary lovers too, or is it just Corey getting his jollies?"

Lauren took a drink, then smirked into her glass.

Amy laughed. "I see. There's a lot more to you than meets the eye. So, I get the whole fantasy angle. What's with him wanting you to go out dressed like that?"

Lauren sighed, took yet another sip, and went on to explain how, since Corey had left, he'd been taking the talk to a new level, where he had actually given her permission to have sex with someone else.

"No shit?" Amy said, raising an eyebrow. It was more a comment than a question. "So, are you?"

Laughing, Lauren threw her head against the couch. "I'm not that much into it."

"But the clothes..."

Lauren shrugged, "Look, he's sitting there in Des Moines working his ass off and streaming movies to watch alone at night. I'm here in Miami, going out to dinner with you, hitting bars every now and then. If this gives him a thrill, fine. I'll play his game."

Amy cocked her head to the other side. "And you?"

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt my ego if someone notices me, either. Cheap thrill and all that."

"Oh, don't worry, plenty of guys will notice. Women too. You are going to be a royal cock tease." Amy took a drink, then asked, "Do you think your husband wants to be a cuckold?"

"What's a cuckold?" Lauren's eyes narrowed. She'd never heard the term.

Amy grabbed her phone and did a quick online search. She leaned in close to her friend and recited the definition that came up. "A man who knows his wife is being unfaithful, and either encourages it or tolerates it, and finds sexual gratification in knowing. Many times accompanied by humiliation, scorn from the wife, and bisexual tendencies towards her lover."

"Oh no way, that's definitely not Corey," Lauren retorted. "He's definitely not gay and I would never humiliate him. His stories never go there. Plus, they're only fantasies, we've never done even the regular threesome stuff."

"Interesting," Amy said nodding her head slowly, taking another drink. "Maybe he's just into sharing you. Wants you to be his hotwife."

"I don't know what that is either," Lauren replied slowly, stumbling on her words. "Again, it's only a fantasy that...helps...sometimes. Christ, I've said too much already." She looked out the balcony window at nothing in particular.

Amy suddenly grabbed her friend's hand and yanked her off the couch. "Well, if ol' Corey wants his wife to go out as eye candy, then let's really put some extra sugar on it," she decreed. Grabbing a makeup case out of her bag, Amy led Lauren into the bedroom and went to work, expertly highlighting Lauren's cheekbones, and darkening her eyebrows. She chose a metallic purple eye shadow and ruby red lipstick that would complement the bralette and mesh top perfectly. Standing back to admire her work, Amy smiled brightly. "If they ain't biting tonight, then the whole lot of them need to have their pulses checked!" Lauren looked in the vanity mirror, turning her head different angles. She thought of those fast girls back in high school. Yes, she had to admit, she looked good. More importantly, she felt good.

"Thank you, Amy! It's amazing how much a little makeup can dial things up," Lauren exclaimed. "But just to be clear, I'm not looking to get a bite, or a date. I just want to have fun and come home. Alone."

"Sure," Amy replied, "But you agree to leave frumpy Lauren home tonight, right? You'll dance if asked?"

"Yes," Lauren chuckled. "As long as he's not a creep."

As they were gathering their clutches, Amy gestured to Lauren's wedding ring. "You going to wear that too?"

Lauren looked down at her ring, fingering it. "I didn't think much about it. Why?"

Amy smiled. "No reason. May limit the number of dances you get, though."

Lauren looked her friend warily. "I'm not looking to have my dance card filled. I said I'd dance if asked."

"I get it. No worries. I wasn't suggesting that you break your vows or anything. Most guys see the ring and figure there's a husband lurking somewhere and it's not worth it. Some guys, on the other hand..." Amy took another drink, briefly distracted by an incoming text from another friend.

"Other guys what?" Lauren asked curiously.

Amy looked up from her phone. "Sorry. Other guys find married women in a bar a challenge. The conquest is sweeter."

Lauren laughed. "Well, that's an interesting theory, but I'll take my chances."

"Suit yourself," Amy said as they walked out of the apartment and into a waiting elevator. "But it's not just a theory."

++++

The two women made their way from the apartment to the main retail strip, a walk of about two blocks. They turned in their tickets for wristbands, which flagged them as part of the pub crawl and started at a few of the tamer bar and grill venues. Most of the patrons were dressed casually, making the friends stand out in their clubbing attire. Lauren noticed a few of the male diners had wandering eyes, a fact that also did not go unnoticed by those with female dinner companions.

As the pair walked around the closed off streets, stopping to look at various sidewalk vendors, they were met with several appreciative nods from fellow male crawlers. More than a few times, as they passed a group of male friends, they sensed them turning around as they walked by, followed by imperceptible whispers. Lauren was not used to this kind of attention, but she knew what she was getting into so she couldn't complain. It actually felt pretty remarkable, being appreciated for her looks again by someone other than her husband. Amy took photographs with Lauren's phone as they walked from venue to venue, which Lauren promptly sent to Corey.

Corey was sitting in front of the television watching baseball when the first text messages came in. Incredible, he thought. She simply didn't look the same, showing so much skin, heavy makeup, and the metal choker! Her straight jet-black hair was glistening, bangs combed down over her eyes. More waif-like and harlot, than wife and mother. More pictures trickled in over the next hour, one showing Lauren looking at trinkets, one showing her holding a frosty drink, one dancing in front of a stage. Sometime later, Corey's phone dinged again. Lauren was now behind the stage next to three members of what appeared to be a hip-hop band, one of them standing directly behind her, massive black arms around those tanned abs, holding her tight. She was grinning from ear to ear. It was captioned "Band's got a new groupie". He assumed Amy added that. Corey's imagination began to work overtime. I guess she found her musicians after all. Was this just a quick photo op, or was she going to hang out with these guys? A knee slightly bent as she posed, the leather skirt was unzipped halfway up her calf, revealing the lacy tops of her thigh highs. The flash had illuminated the thin purple bralette beneath the mesh crop top, and with it, her small breasts. Lauren's nipples appeared quite hard, pressing against the lacy material. Corey swallowed and turned his attention back to the ball game. Shit.

+++++

Amy and Lauren bid the band goodnight shortly thereafter, wishing them luck on future gigs. They ducked into this bar and that, dancing to whatever genre of music the DJ happened to be playing. Rock, country, R&B; it didn't matter, they just wanted to dance. After several hit and misses, they finally sauntered into another venue, just off the main strip. Noting that night's theme was 1970s disco, Lauren let out a whoop and led Amy directly out onto the dance floor. Fueled by booze, the two began to groove together, twirling each other about, and swaying to the beat of the music, seemingly oblivious to how sensual their movements were. They lit up the floor with the supremacy of their dancing, their laughter, and their spontaneity.

It did not take long for male patrons to take notice. Four songs in, two men appeared alongside them, matching the girls' moves, and introducing themselves as Allen and Brad. Lauren was apprehensive at first, but the alcohol and allure of the dancing eventually calmed her. As the dancing intensified, the gap between their bodies closed. Gradually, Brad spun Lauren away from the others. He was an excellent dancer, cute, and smelled nice. Lauren was a sucker for expensive cologne. Now very drunk and at ease, she began to let loose as Brad twirled and dipped her at every turn. It was so very much different than dancing with Corey, who more fumbled about than danced. They glided together effortlessly across the floor. As they worked up a sweat, Brad began to take some liberties with his hands, moving them up and down Lauren's sides and holding the exposed part of her hips just above her taut leather skirt. Already slightly aroused from being the object of many stares that evening, it didn't take much for the heat of the dance floor and the incredibly good-looking man now feeling her up to elevate her excitement. As Brad put Lauren's arms around his neck and drew her near, she could see Amy snapping photos of them. Immediately the conversations with Corey came rushing back. Good shot, Amy. This is what he wants, after all. He needs to see what he started. Gyrating her hips precisely in sync to the music, Lauren raised her arms above her head and clasp her hands together behind her head, causing her top to rise, barely covering the bralette underneath. Knowing Amy was taking pictures, she made a point of moving her body as provocatively as she knew how, circling Brad, hips thrusting dramatically, which caused her breasts to jiggle loosely under her bra's thin material.

Brad continued to grind his crotch into the front of her skirt, his hands groping her buttocks through the sheepskin material. Although the show up to now had been for Corey, Lauren couldn't help feeling passion rise as she remembered what it was like to be sexy, to FEEL sexy. She gasped as his hands eventually inched up under her top but did nothing to stop him. When his fingers finally found her nipples through the thin bra, an electric shock traveled through her body, rocketing down between her legs. Lauren found herself pressing her small breasts into eager hands, while allowing her head to fall onto his shoulder. Her dance partner continued to hold her close, caressing her body. It was not until Brad reached under her skirt that Lauren decided things had gone far enough. She politely pushed him away, kissed him on the cheek, thanked him for the dance, and went to find Amy. She barely heard him utter the word "cocktease" while walking away. Been a long time since I've been called that. Didn't matter. She wasn't sure how far she was going to take Corey's kink tonight, but it certainly wasn't going to be on a dance floor in front of a hundred people.

Upon finding Amy, the pair decided they should move on, so they slipped out a side door and headed down the main drag. To their disappointment, the remaining bars not yet visited were mostly taverns, with limited danceable music. Both had a great buzz going and neither wanted to call it a night. Amy suggested they head over to Club X to "get their freak on". While waiting for a taxi, she texted Lauren the photos she had taken in the last venue, pointing out that if Jake was at X, a nice photo-op of him dancing with Lauren might just be what the doctor ordered. Lauren blushed. Amy might be a bit too into this, she thought. Minutes later the women were on their way to the other side of the district.