Ascending Lauren Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like sucking their dicks?"

"Yessss," Lauren hissed.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm a slutty little whore," she spit out, riding faster now. "Your slutty whore! Fuck my pussy! Fuuccckkkk meeeeeee!"

Corey nearly blew his load, hearing his wife spewing out such filthy talk. He slammed his shaft into her without mercy. "Where to you want them to come?" he shouted.

"What? Oh nooooo."

The image of her husband and his friends standing over her, spraying their cum everywhere, flashed in front of her eyes. Lauren let out a loud moan, startling Corey, not realizing the impact the question had on her. Her hips now slammed against his violently.

"You, you, you," Lauren started to wheeze, "All three of you...ah, ah, ah...gathered around me...oh, oh, oh...laying there on your desk, you...Oh shit, OH SHIT!" The orgasm was welling up inside her. "I want it on my face, tell them to come on my face! Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Corey was nearing the edge. He had lasted far longer than he had in years, but between watching his wife pogo furiously on his cock, her long black hair lashing about wildly, her small titties jiggling under that mesh top, he knew he was about to come for the second time tonight.

Correctly suspecting the image of men coming on her face had sent her into overdrive, he reached up, grabbed her silver choker, and yanked her face down to his.

"Does that make you hot, watching us jack our cocks over your pretty face?"

"Oh, my fucking god, oh yes, yes, yes. FUCK ME!" she cried out.

Corey tightened his grip on the choker. "We're going to blow all over that nasty mouth, you little slut!" he yelled, spittle coating her cheeks. He instantly recoiled. He'd never called her a name like that and he wasn't sure how she would take it. Lauren reacted by gasping loudly and squeezing her eyes tight as a mini-orgasm hit her. He had his answer.

"All that jizz spraying from three cocks onto your face, your lips, dripping down your neck! You love it, don't you?"

In an out-of-body moment, Lauren was both on the bed with a cock impaling her and on a roller coaster at the moment it drops into the void, when the body is weightless and all control is relinquished, not caring for anything but the thrill ahead. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she dug her long fingernails into Corey's chest, drawing blood.

"Fuucckkkk meeeeee, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, oh god, oh god, give...it...to...me!" Lauren brayed, convulsing.

Corey ignored the pain in his chest as he continued to pile drive his rigid cock into her pulsating hole, which now was squirting copious amounts of fluid onto his hips. Just when her orgasm seemed to be subsiding, it built back up again, the roller coaster rising towards yet another long plummet. Lauren came again. And again. And again. The waves continued for what seemed an eternity.

As she was coming down from a particularly long peak, her eyes bored into Corey with the intensity of a thousand suns, barking "Do it for real!"

Not believing his ears, but at once knowing what she was asking, the 61-year-old used the last ounce of energy to push her off onto her back and straddle her shoulders. Without hesitation, he grabbed his cock and jerked it rapidly, desperate to give his wife what she was begging for.

"That's it, baby, do it. Give me your load, blow all over my pouty face! Show me I'm your fucking whore!"

There was no holding back now. Bellowing loudly, rope after rope of milky white semen shot from Corey's cock, most of it landing directly on Lauren's face, some of it on a nearby pillow. As he came, Corey grabbed the headboard behind his wife's head as she used her hands to milk out the last bit of creamy liquid onto her neck. He watched as it trickled down under her choker and out the other side to the bed sheet. Drained, Corey collapsed to Lauren's side, both of them grinning like teenagers, unable to speak, but knowing they had just experienced the most intense sex they'd had in years.

+++++

After a few minutes of silent cuddling, Lauren made her way to the bathroom for a long, hot shower. Corey replaced the bed sheets, grabbed a beer, and plopped down on the couch. Turning on the television, he settled in to watch a replay of a kick boxing event. Eventually Lauren emerged wearing a fluffy white robe, hair pulled back into a ponytail. She sat next to him and nestled into his chest. They sat in peace, only half paying attention to the action on the screen, until Lauren began to giggle.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "It's been a long time since we didn't need The Chairman. Maybe he can retire now. You were so fucking hard!"

"That was all you," Corey replied, kissing the top of her head. "Maybe I should be the one retiring...from storytelling, anyway. And what's with the filthy mouth all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining, but what the hell is in the water down here, anyway?"

"Are you mad? I mean, at what I told you?"

Corey clicked off the TV. "So, it is true, you really did the dirty dancing thing and gave that guy a hand job?"

Lauren buried her face in his chest. "Yes, I was bad. I let it happen. You didn't answer me, though. Are you angry?"

"I'd be a hypocrite if I said yes, wouldn't I? I mean, I ask you to dress like a slut, you acted like a one, so I quite honestly don't know how I feel. Definitely not mad. Just trying to understand what took you from being angry at my little suggestions, to living them out, to telling nasty stories, and talking like a sailor? It's okay by me, but the suddenness of it all is just...weird."

Lauren's eyes twinkled as she thought of Kumiho. "I can't fully explain it. It sounds stupid, but when I was dressed in that...costume...I was no longer Lauren the aging wife, mother of two adult kids. I felt young again, men were leering at me. God help me, I was objectified and I loved it. It was exciting beyond belief and I think it ignited something in me that flamed out a long time ago."

Corey nodded. "I understand. It's sort of what I hoped for someday. You finding your sexual appetite again. I just didn't think it would really happen. You're beautiful in any man's eyes, and only forty-eight. Being open to other...opportunities...will allow you to reach the kind of sexual gratification that I can no longer provide."

"You did a pretty good job just a few minutes ago, lover!" Lauren exclaimed, patting him on the chest.

"This time. Next time, who knows? My track record isn't exactly impressive."

"And its all about me, right?" she smirked, tilting her head.

"I won't deny it. My cards are on the table. Sharing you has been a fantasy of mine forever, I just couldn't bring myself to tell you outright."

"Thus the stories you brought into our bed."

"Yeah, I guess so."

A quiet calm settled over the room as the moon shined in from the balcony window. Lauren burrowed even further into Corey's arms, her hand stroking his inner thigh, contemplating this conversation. After a few minutes she looked up into his eyes and cleared her throat.

"Well, what if we did something really naughty this weekend?"

Corey narrowed his eyes. "Like what?"

Lauren stared at him, blinking her eyes, saying nothing.

"You mean..?"

"Yes," she said, finishing for him. "I'll be your...your hotwife."

"Isn't...isn't that a big step in such a short time?"

"I've already had someone else's penis in my hand. It was almost in my mouth. I don't think there's much of a leap from there."

"I...I...I," he stuttered, flustered in the face of his fantasy becoming reality. "I don't know."

Lauren put her forehead against his. "The switch has been turned on. No telling when its going to turn off. If this is something you REALLY want, then we better take advantage of this while we can," she stated matter-of-factly, Before Kumiho goes dormant again .

"I wouldn't want you to freak out or get hurt. I would never forgive myself. It would have to be safe," Corey replied.

"It's not like I wouldn't be having fun too, silly. And yes, we'll be safe," she laughed, licking his nose. "So. Are you in?"

Corey looked into his wife's sultry eyes, his cock twitching at the possibilities. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm in."

+++++