All Comments on 'Ascending Lauren Ch. 08'

by SimpleEnigma

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

The story is getting off the rails. It is obvious that Lauren has lost all respect, and, hence, love for Corey. I just cannot see Corey and Lauren long term at this point. It is not the story that I had hoped to read, but it is a well-written story for those who prefer the direction this story has gone.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

If you intend to continue for much longer, I think you need to introduce some dramatic tension (eg jealousy, reluctance). Most recently, you have been merely ticking boxes. Oh and by the way, she talks a bit too much. Some talk is good but you're overdoing it.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the comments. For once they are thoughtful and constructive.

Please know these tales are an amalgamation of experiences either my wife and I have had, or our close circle of friends have experienced. Are they completely factual? No, because the only reason I write them down is to make my wife and her friends extremely hot. No other reason, really. And then only good things happen. So yeah, I’m going to embellish.

If one thinks I’m simply ticking the boxes because of some erotic playbook, so be it, but let me assure you that’s because they’ve really been ticked. It appears from a reader’s perspective there may be a need to add more drama, and I’ll try that, but honestly, we and our friends haven’t had much drama in our 30+ years together, other than the initial doubts we’ve all had at one time. Especially in the beginning, which is the time period Corey and Lauren are in now. The angst will ALWAYS be there, period. Like in the stories, when we started this, women in our circle did a lot of exploring, and had a lot of sex. That’s where our coalesced story is right now. Remember, Lauren and Corey are a merged version of several in our group. In real life things settled down after a while and the novelty wore off.

I also apologize if anyone thinks the story is going off the rails. In order for you to know something is going off the rails, then you have to be familiar with the lifestyle, so that is good you’ve experienced it. I can assure you while some of this is embellishment, much reflects underlying real events, so one person’s “off the rails” may be another person’s truth. Mileage varies amongst experiences. I can assure you, my wife and I respect each other, as witnessed by our 30+ years together. Other couples in our group have over 20 years together. Perhaps you’ve just experienced the down side of the lifestyle which can and does break couples apart. But in my experience there were already problems to begin with.

Cheers, thanks for reading, and please continue to give feedback!

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Infosaugher: thank you for your interesting comment. Since you opened the door, I'd like to clarify a few things.

I can only assume you have not experienced the lifestyle or your exposure to it has been somewhat limited. Otherwise you would not assume that all husbands are wimps and the wife/girlfriend loses respect for them as they live the lives they choose to live. Of the 9 couples in our circle, only 2 of the men like any kind of man-on-man, and to my knowledge, none of them are into cleaning-up. My wife and I have been together for over 30 years, and at least 4 have been together for over 20. There is no drama, no loss of respect, and a whole lot of love. Believe me when I say I've seen a lot more drama and love lost amongst monogamous couples than within ours.

Your lack of understanding the culture is less disturbing than what I perceive as your distain - and therefore lack of tolerance - for those men who do choose to "be wimps and suck cum", you know, the "cuck-shit". Remember, you came of free will to a porn site to read some erotic literature. And we all know why. So a disdain of ANY flavor of erotica is surprising. No, it doesn't have to appeal to you, but you would think visitors to this site would take a more "live and let live" view of things. I do not find BTB or stories about scat appealing, but I don't begrudge those that do.

I'm sorry the story is not headed the way you feel it should, but as I've commented before, I get laid A LOT when these stories hit print, and that is enough reason to keep writing.

Stay tolerant, my friend.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SimpleEnigma, amazing chapter, wonderful dialogues, and GREAT answer in comments!!!!!

Best regards from your fan!

magenta9959magenta9959over 2 years ago

Amazingly hot and essentially romantic story. Just great. And kudos to SE for his measured responses to the comments

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

This is still one of the hottest sequences going.

And sure we all cheer for it to go the way we perceive it should or how we want it to. But the fact is this is the author’s story and if you want something different write it yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimpleEnigma@SimpleEnigma
412 Followers
We are not a good writers, nor do we want to be. We simply write to make those closest to us happy and me, personally, to get my dick wet. No other reasons. Those who don’t like what we write but still read it are really odder than the stuff we write. I don’t like to read mart...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES