Ascending Lauren Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren kicked off the jeans and put her hands on his knees, now dressed only in the sheer top which snapped between her legs. She could see the tent in his trousers rising. Steve held up another bill and smiled. This time it was a fifty.

"A high roller, huh? Charity's got something special for you," Lauren cooed.

Turning around, she shook her ass. He reached out and groped both cheeks through the lacey suit.

Is this really happening?

+++++

Corey was spellbound as he watched his wife give her coworker a long, slow erotic lap dance. Lowering her ass to just above the bastard's crotch, she shimmied it back and forth, just barely letting it graze the slack's fly, the erection beneath quite evident.

After a few minutes of this incredible tease, Lauren sat down on the happy lap and leaned back against Steve's chest. Moving slowly against the trousers, she began dry humping his crotch, turning her head and bringing his lips to hers. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Corey looked on as their tongues intertwined and sucked hungrily at each other. His own dick begged for attention. Easing a couple fingers down into his jeans, he floundered a bit before finding the soft, sensitive underside of his semi-hard shaft. The irony that he was secretively watching his wife make out with another man while peering in from the balcony of a high-rise like some peeping Tom did not escape him.

Corey cracked the balcony door ever so slightly and put his ear to the frame. He began to masturbate to what was playing out in front of him.

I'm going to hell for this.

+++++

Lauren pulled away abruptly, much to Steve's dismay, and walked into the bedroom. Seconds later she returned with a condom in hand. Throwing it on the sofa next to her "client", she began to dance again, running those delicate hands the length of her lithe torso, shaking the thick mane of black hair like she'd seen Autumn and the other strippers do. The passion was rising. Kumiho was awakening.

Sinking to her knees, "Charity" caressed Steve's legs from hips to knees, gradually moving them further inside his thighs with each pass. She could feel the tension in his trousers and the twinge of an involuntarily jerking cock.

The engineer moaned in pleasure, then reluctantly pulled her hands away. Part of him wanted to rip her clothes off, damn the consequences. The other, more logical area of his brain told him to slow down.

I'm going to regret asking this, he thought, but it's the right thing to do.

Holding up her left hand, eyeing the diamond wedding ring, Steve questioned the wisdom of where this was headed. "Seriously Lauren, what about your husband? Like you said, homewrecking's not cool. And what about the office optics?"

The concupiscent executive looked back at him, eyes aglow with a fire he had rarely seen in a woman.

"The office will never know," she replied sharply, "and he hasn't fucked me in two months. You're here, he's not. His loss, your gain." The latter was said with such bitterness that it made Corey cringe. Pulling the ring off her finger, she used it to trace the outline of the bulging crotch inches from her face. "If it bothers you, I'll leave it off."

Steve caught her hand as she tried to lay the gold band on the coffee table.

"No. Please. Leave it on," he breathed heavily. "I kind of dig it."

A smile flooded Lauren's face as she placed the ring back on her finger. My, my. A thing for married women, huh, Stevie? Jesus, do all men have kinks?

+++++

Hasn't fucked me in two months. That cut like a knife. Corey was becoming emotional. You damn well KNOW the reason why, Lauren. It was OUR decision for me to stay behind. Now you're teasing that asshole with the ring I gave you? Where is your head at, besides in this guy's groin?

The sight of his wife using the symbol of their unending love to tease her coworker's trousered erection was profound. The jealousy grew within him along with a distinct sadness. Everything he'd seen that evening seemed to validate his concerns. Was their marriage becoming less a part of Lauren's world, or even a thing of the past?

And you left her down there by her lonesome? Jesus, dude, I dunno if that was wise, his friend Toby had admonished him. Maybe he was right.

Despite the cornucopia of emotions searing through Corey's mind, he couldn't stop masturbating. In fact, he rose to his knees, unsnapped the jeans, and lowered them to his thighs, giving him better access to his half-ecstatic, half-vexed dick. He recognized the signs, of course. He'd seen enough hotwife and cuckold porn to know the humiliation aspect was a flavor of the fetish many guys were into. Until now he hadn't seen the appeal. As shameful and reprehensible as it seemed, it was somehow becoming perversely delicious.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

It didn't take long for Steve to forget his brief reluctance. Lauren dispelled any doubts when she unbuckled his pants and pulled open the fly. Her eyes lit up at seeing the large mass quivering beneath the checkered boxers. A lick here, a bite there, she worked the covered flesh with her mouth until the erection could no longer be contained by the thin underwear. Licking her lips, she tore open the condom packet and unfurled the thin sheath over the trembling shaft. Lauren grasped the base and went to work.

Steve sank back into the sofa as the dark-haired vixen ran her tongue along the underside of his now fully erect lance. The pink and purple flesh pulsated with excitement as she worked it with her hands. After a good, slow-burn hand job, which had the Rekrap engineer writhing in tortured delight, Lauren briefly stopped at the tip before lowering those cherry-red lips onto the waiting cock.

"Oh man, that's so good," the thrilled engineer gasped as he watched his eight inches disappear into the beautiful coworker's mouth. The tongue swirling around his glans was almost unbearable. He'd dreamed of this ever since their first project together. Watched as she made her way around the office in tight pencil skirts, her small breasts swaying beneath shiny satin blouses. It had not escaped him - nor any of the other guys - that she'd been dressing more provocatively lately. He just figured her husband was one lucky fuck. Now here she was, sucking his dick, leaving him to wonder if he could last. He'd not had sex in six or seven months and hoped he would live up to expectations.

Lauren, who had only recently came around to the joys of giving head, recalled what the other men had enjoyed. Opening her mouth wide, she angled her jaw just right and let the shaft of Steve's cock slide past her tonsils until she felt the latex skim the back of her throat. She heard the engineer moan loudly in approval. Doing something right, I suppose.

As she picked up the pace and the natural lubricant from her mouth reduced the friction, Steve put his hands on the back of her head and began to face-fuck the Rekrap executive. Hard.

++++

"Mmmmpppphhh" was all Corey could hear his wife utter as he watched her date, cock protruding from the flap in his boxers, trousers around his ankles, grasp her by the ears and set the tempo. The project manager was still on his knees, braced against the balcony door, masturbating furiously.

Enjoying the blowjob, are you? Fuckin' asshole!

The face-banging continued as spittle from Lauren's Herculaneum effort began to froth and pour from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto Steve's underwear.

Fap, fap, fap.

Like my wife's lips wrapped around your dick, shithead?

Fap, fap, fap.

Bet you want to cum in her mouth, don't you?

Corey moaned involuntarily at his thoughts and lurched against the window. He was working himself into a lather.

My God, it hurts so good.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

Steve felt his orgasm building and began grunting, growing in volume with each pass. The exquisite massage from Lauren's throat, the way her mouth and glossy lips formed a perfect O around his cock, was all too much for a guy who had little sex.

Although she could feel the quivering tool preparing its release, Steve came too fast for her to rip off the condom and enjoy the warm spray of its contents on her skin, something she'd come to love. Instead, Lauren watched as the milky white cum bubbled up inside the sheath, filling the reservoir in spurts, like some perverse geyser spewing out its hot, steamy broth.

"Uhhhhhhhh, oh daaaamnnnnn," the engineer blurted out, lost in the feeling of his balls unloading.

When he came down from his high, he thanked her profusely, disappointed he couldn't last longer. "Sorry, it's just been sooo long."

Lauren used her hands to wipe the spit from her mouth and slowly removed the squishy condom.

"Glad you liked it, Stevie," she giggled, pulling him up from the couch. "Now it's my turn."

As the Rekrap executive led her coworker to the bedroom, she cocked her head. Is that wind? Before she could look for the source, Steve's arm curled around her waist and his hand went to her crotch. She melted into him.

He didn't need a second invitation and pushed her onto the king-sized bed. Laughing, Lauren laid on her back, reached between her legs and unsnapped the bodysuit. Holding those lovely, tanned knees and spreading her legs apart, she panted impatiently.

"Fuck me, Stevie. Tonight, I'm yours."

+++++

Corey looked further down the balcony. He could see the shades had been pulled over the bedroom windows. No vantage point there. He would have to venture inside.

Cautiously, Corey crept into the apartment, gently closing the balcony door behind him. The slow, sultry music Lauren had been stripping to was still playing. As he tiptoed through the living room, past the couch where his wife had given her date fellatio, he heard the unmistakable sounds of cunnilingus. Dropping to his hands and knees, the 61-year-old inched his way to the doorway. He silently cursed the creaks and pops of his bones. Peering around the doorjamb, his cock strained against his jeans. The familiar angst he craved so much slapped him squarely in the face once again. There, on the bed where only he and Lauren alone had made love, was her latest lover dining happily on her pussy.

Kneeling just outside the doorway, obscured in the darkness of the apartment, Corey slid the jeans down to his thighs, clammy hands finding their way to his cock once again.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

"Fuck yeah, that's it, Stevie, eat my pussy. My married pussy." The head between her legs moaned, lapping up her juices. Lauren was proving to be a quick study on how to pull men's levers.

Her coworker was now busily tonguing her dripping hole, occasionally distracted by the flaps of the bodysuit. Steve could not get enough of the pink butterfly which lay splayed open for him to devour. He pushed his face against the executive's wet cunt as far as it would go, willing his tongue to be longer as he snaked it deeper into the fleshy canal. The scent of her sex was getting to him. He'd be hard again soon.

It was Lauren's turn to grab the engineer by his ears and pull him into her puckering pussy.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK, Stevie! Right there, right there!" A pause from a held breath, then a long exhale.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! OH MY GOD!"

Steve shimmied his head back and forth as he continued the assault on the Lauren's sopping wet box.

"Keep licking, right there, don't stop, lick it, lick my pussy!"

The Iowan wife was losing herself in carnal pleasure, grabbing the engineer's hair as he began tapping her clit with one finger, another two probing the pink slit. It was a trick he'd learned from a former girlfriend. It worked; the 48-year-old's moaning became incessant and rhythmic.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, awe, awe, awe, just like that, just like that!"

+++++

While Steve dove into Lauren's sopping wet hole, Corey could almost smell the musky aroma from the doorway and taste the sweet clear juices that were surely stinging that bastard's tongue right then. It was supposed to be he on that very bed tonight, making love to his wife. Instead, here he was, peeking around the corner, cock in hand, watching as yet another man took his place.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

Encouraged by the office manager's foul-mouthed response, Steve kept up the assault, alternating weapons between tongue and hands. Not because he had all that much experience, but because it seemed like the right thing to do. The few girls who had allowed a taste of their sweet nectar - nerds like him - were no where near as animate and filthy as this one. This made his cock unbelievably rock hard.

Use your words, Lauren heard Amy's advice ring through the passion. As always, she took it to heart.

"That's it, that's it, lick my bare cunt, drink my clam juice, keep going, keep going. Do you like my pussy, baby?"

"Uh, yethhh," Steve raised his mouth from her golden triangle, licking the clear fluid from his lips. He went fishing. "Am I better than your husband?"

Yep, there it is, Lauren thought. She'd been waiting for the engineer's own obscure fetish to surface. His technique was good, but nothing like Corey had perfected. She didn't like the idea of satisfying this guy's kink at the expense of her husband, but she also was enjoying the moment. Would it hurt to tell one little white lie to boost this guy's ego? It's not like Corey would ever know.

Throwing her head back in dramatic fashion, Lauren seethed with emotion. "Yes, yes, yes, no one can compare to how you eat my pussy."

Steve kept tongue-banging the eager vagina.

"And if your husband saw us?"

She giggled, but not for the reason the engineer would think. To tell you the truth, he'd probably jerk off. Instead of that nugget of truth, however, Lauren opted for an answer that would better appease the man's desire.

"He'd be so angry that you were taking my married pussy, Stevie, making his wife cum for another man! A man so much better equipped to make love to me!

Inside the room, that comment was met with increased moans and a flurry of tongue activity around her wet folds. Outside the room, it was met by a muted whimper and intense masturbation. Lauren decided to up the ante.

OH MY GOD, you're gonna make me cum, Stevie! My husband never does that!" Lauren fibbed. "You're the best fuck I've had in years! Uhhhhhh, it feels so good!"

That wasn't far from the truth. Over the next few minutes, the intense onslaught between her legs caused Lauren to thrash from one side to the other, her lust-blurred gaze eventually landing on a picture of her and Corey on their wedding day, smiling from the nightstand. The image of that happy day combined with the current fingering-banging she was getting at the hand of a coworker sent her into a tail-spin she couldn't control. She came hard.

"Ohhh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ahhhhhhhhhhh! Cumming! Cumming! Jesus CHRIST, Stevie, I'm cumming!"

Lauren grabbed Steve's shoulders and buried them into her abdomen, his face scraping along the surprisingly rough lace of the bodysuit. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Her eyes rolled up into her head as her body convulsed.

The nerdy Rekrap employee smiled gleefully as sticky ejaculate flowed from the pussy of another man's wife. His long unrequited fantasy had finally come true.

+++++

Corey watched as his Lauren writhed on the bed while Asshole ate her out. He had followed her gaze to their wedding picture and noticed her expression change to one of ecstasy upon seeing it, followed by a rather vocal orgasm. Why did that produce such a strong reaction? Had it reminded her of the fact that she was, indeed, married? Plain and simple: did she get off sleeping around while he was stuck in Iowa? Had the freedom to have sex when and where she pleased aroused her to such state that she received intense emotional reward when knowingly cuckolding him?

And make no mistake, that's exactly what she was doing.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

Lauren lay on her back recovering, chest heaving, lungs trying to replenish the oxygen spent screaming. When she finally opened her eyes, she found them trained on the photo again. Good Lord, why did seeing Corey in his tux on their wedding day trigger such a powerful reaction? She rolled onto her tummy, still eying the picture as Steve wiped his face on the sheets beside her. The Midwestern wife instantly felt a wanton cocktail of lust, adulterous guilt, and truth be told, a sense of sovereignty over her absent husband that felt so...empowering. What did Amy call it? Cuckolding? Was she now a cuckoldress?

Her rambunctious coworker didn't give her long to think about it. Face dry, Steve slid alongside her body, putting a hand under her top and caressing her back. He was once again locked and loaded.

The near naked executive kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Mr. Hamilton, your tongue is magic."

"Better than your husband's?"

There it was again. She closed her eyes and nodded reluctantly, knowing it was what this guy's self-esteem - and kink - needed. "Yeah, lover boy, You're a beast, Mr. Hamilton."

Rejuvenated, Steve began kissing her neck, hoping to continue towards his own release. But Lauren began coughing. She needed water. Pulling away, she kissed him back.

"Be right back."

+++++

Corey panicked when he saw Lauren slide off the bed and walk towards the bedroom door. The flaps from her bodysuit dangled between her legs which were still glistening from a mixture of her juices and Steve's saliva. As he scrambled for cover, the voyeur's unfastened jeans fell to his ankles, causing him to stumble backwards and do a pirouette onto the very couch where his wife had earlier given her date a very proficient blowjob. The voyeur froze in the darkness, denims and underwear around his ankles, a stiff erection betraying his still excited state.

Lauren sidled up to the kitchen sink, fumbling for the light switch on the backsplash. She grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and tore a sheet of paper toweling from its roll to wipe up the mess between her legs. Sighing, Lauren finally looked up and into the living room, searching for the source of wind she'd heard earlier. The first thing she noticed was a new flower arrangement sitting squarely in the middle of the island. Then the slightly open balcony door. Finally, she detected the shadow of man sitting on her sofa.

She dropped the bottle of water and opened her mouth, and for a second, just for a second, nothing came out. This was followed, not surprisingly, by a blood curdling scream.

Corey had been right in a sense, the look on her face was priceless.

+++++

Steve flew out of bed and dashed to the kitchen, his hard manhood bouncing comically as he tried to assess the situation. He followed his lover's terrified gaze to a half-naked gray-haired man spread haphazardly over the sofa.

"Get back," he barked at Lauren, snatching a large butcher knife from its wooden holder on the counter. "Call the police!"

Shaking off the initial shock at seeing her husband, she stepped in front of the engineer, pleading, "No, Steve, please put it away!".

"What?"

"That's my husband."

The engineer looked at the pudgy older guy on the couch, then to Lauren.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded. Steve lowered the knife, wondering to himself if he had just gone from a blissful sexual encounter to a volatile domestic situation. He eased back into the bedroom and began to get dressed, figuring the brakes had just been put on his dream night.

Satisfied for the moment there would be no bloodshed, Lauren turned to the very busted voyeur.