Ascending Lauren Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you doing here, Corey?" she asked furiously.

+++++

Corey could not think of another single time in his life when he felt more embarrassed than he was at that very moment. Pants around ankles, cock bobbing in the air...it didn't take much imagination to figure out what he had been doing.

"I came to talk to you."

Looking skeptically at his rapidly deflating erection, she shook her head. "Talk?"

"I got distracted."

"This is beyond loathsome, Corey, even for someone with your...peculiarities. I mean it's just fuckin CREEPY!"

"I know," he replied softly. Then, after several pregnant moments of bearing the heat of his wife's glare, his eyes darting to the bedroom door. "So, is he your date?"

Lauren looked to the floor, shifted her weight from one bare foot to the other. "Not really. We work together and just happened to be at the same theatre."

"So, you're picking up men at the movies now?"

She rolled her eyes. "NO! It's not like that. Steve's a nice guy, and it just...it just happened.

"Do you have feelings for this guy? How many others are there I don't know about?"

"What? Slow down there, Corey Miller," Lauren snapped back, eyes as large as saucers. "What the hell are you talking about? You know everything, and I mean EVERYTHING there is to know about what I do. And I did call to tell you I was going to the show. Did you even bother checking your phone?"

He remembered the calls he'd ignored. Shit.

The two stared at each other expressionless as they processed in their own way the plight they found themselves in. Corey finally broke the silence.

"I saw you together, you know. At the pre-showing, during the movie, shaking your ass at the strip club. I heard what you said to him just now."

"Wait, what? You were fucking spying on me Corey? All night?"

He gestured to the flowers. "I wanted to surprise you, to have a weekend to talk about us. Then I saw you with...him.

Lauren eyed the vase on the island. He'd brought her flowers. Fuck.

"Babe...aw, shit," she fumbled for the right words. "Look, I was just trying to help him with his...peculiarities, just like I help you. I'm not hiding anything from you. I did try to tell you about going out. Besides, you're the one who gave me a hall pass. I didn't think you'd mind. In fact, I was going to tell you about it later to..."

Corey cut her off, eyebrows raised. "You enjoyed it. You came. You said he was better than me. Is that part true?"

Her face fell. She wasn't going to lie.

"He made me cum, yes, but..."

The older man's hand went up as if not wanting to hear anymore. Silence fell across the room for a second time. The more Corey thought back to her claim of Steve's superiority and then cumming on her coworker's face, the more he was aroused. Ashamed at his growing erection, he tried to hide it with his hands.

Lauren looked on incredulously. "Oh my GOD, you little shit! You're getting hard at what I told him, aren't you? That he's a better fuck."

"No."

"The hell you aren't." I knew it, she mused, pursing her lips. He got off on those put-downs from the frat boys. Now this. Like me, he's evolving.

The awkward conversation stopped as the Rekrap engineer came out of the bedroom buckling his belt.

"I'll be leaving," was all he said, thinking it best to not engage either of the two in conversation.

The husband and wife didn't respond, they were too busy staring at each other. Yet when Steve tried to walk past Lauren, a small hand shot out against his chest, blocking the way. Two cocks, three fetishes. Where could she go wrong?

"You're not going anywhere," she announced, not taking her eyes off Corey. "Get back in the there."

"Eh, Lauren, I think it best that I..."

Lauren turned and kissed her coworker again, this time deep and long, keeping her eyes locked on Corey's. Straightening the engineer's collared shirt, she stuck out her bottom lip and conjured up some of her best baby talk.

"Why, Stevie, what kind of date would I be if I left you with blue balls?"

The network specialist found himself once again looking between Lauren and the half-naked guy on the couch, who was trying unsuccessfully to cover a raging hardon. A light bulb went on in his head.

"You...you guys, uh...you're...swingers?"

Lauren smiled sweetly at him. "Something like that."

Steve started hyperventilating. When he'd masturbated at work earlier in the day with the hot office manager swirling around in his head, it included the only type of sex he'd ever experienced: vanilla and uncomplicated. This was anything but.

"He likes to..."

"Watch? Yes."

"Um, I don't know, Lauren I've never done anything like..."

The sexy brunette put a finger to his lips. "Follow me if you want to cum," she wooed him, leading the way back to the bedroom. Just before disappearing through the doorway, Lauren stopped and looked at Corey with a pouty smile.

"You coming, Twisty?"

+++++

Lauren pointed to the padded armchair in the corner. "You'll want to sit over there, perv," she instructed her husband. Corey obeyed, removing his jeans and underwear.

Walking up behind Steve, she reached her arms around to the front of his waist. With one motion she unsnapped his khakis and pulled them to the floor. Next came the boxers. The bewildered engineer instinctively kicked them to the side. Lauren carefully unbuttoned his plaid collared shirt and peeled it off his back. The nerdy IT specialist found himself standing naked in front of his company's Chief Office Manager and her husband. Nervous, a small part of him wanted to leave. This is not something a guy like him was supposed to be part of. On the other hand, he'd watched enough porn to know he may never get this chance again, to finally realize his own fantasy of being with a married woman. Hit that thing or I will Shane had said.

Corey watched from the corner as his wife pressed her breasts and crotch into the man's bare back and ass. She caressed his nipples with one hand, allowing the other to traverse his upper body, finally landing on his aching cock, which had already been armed and ready prior to the recent...interruption. Firmly gripping the hardening flesh, Lauren began jacking him off from behind, making sure her husband was watching every move.

She fixed the project manager with steely stare. "He's bigger, you know." With those four words she had fed both men's budding fetishes at once.

Corey's six inches sprang to life. He grabbed the shaft and began masturbating. Steve's erection grew as well, his girthy eight inches responding to her words. Words implying that he was the alpha-male in the room.

Steve grunted. Corey grunted.

Jesus, Lauren closed her eyes, this is some sick shit. She spit on her hand and continued to coax her coworker's cock to its hardest. The engineer stood there in self-absorbed bliss allowing the Rekrap executive to pleasure his body.

Confident he was ready, Lauren broke her embrace and went to the nightstand to retrieve another condom. Crawling onto the bed, she tossed it to Steve and pointed her ass towards he and Corey. Both men looked longingly at the shaved pussy a mere yard or two in front of them. Dropping to her chest, she used both hands to reach between her thighs and spread the firm dam apart, revealing the moist flesh inside, so warm and inviting.

"Fuck me, Stevie," Lauren begged, tapping her ring finger against her wet slit. The diamond flashed briefly as the moonlight caught it. "Fuck my married pussy."

Steve Hamilton didn't move. He looked at Corey warily.

"Don't worry about him. He can't make love to me like you can, Stevie, I just know it. C'mon, do me. Do me like he can't."

Corey leaned back in the chair and exhaled, cranking his meat hard as he watched Steve climb onto the bed and position himself behind Lauren. "Yeah, Stevie, fuck my whore wife. Give her what you got."

Holy shit, did he just say that? the engineer asked himself. This was WAY fucked up!

Steve peered down at the tight ass pointed up at him. Lauren was still holding the wet folds of her pussy lips apart as small droplets of clear stringy fluid formed a juicy cobweb across her butterfly. No man could resist that. After rolling on the rubber, the engineer prepared to mount the beautiful Iowan wife and mother of two. He grunted while pushing it in gently, the head of his cock disappearing into the variegated pink folds. Lauren gasped as the fat cock stretched her. Both of them worked together to find the right angle so her canal could fully accept its girth.

"Oh f..f...f...FUCK, Stevie, that feels SO good. Go deeper...deeper!"

As Steve worked his weighty member deeper into the willingly cunt, Lauren groaned and panted.

"Are you okay?"

"Just fuck me. It's so nice to have a BIG cock in me instead of having to settle."

Corey felt the unmistakable barb stab his heart. Fap, fap, fap

Grabbing the small hips for leverage, Steve sighed heavily as the remaining inches of his rigid cock sunk into the warm spongy depths of Lauren's vaginal canal. He paused to enjoy that moment all men experience at first penetration. When silky walls collapse around your manhood, squeezing them with firm, erotic pressure. Pure heaven!

Pulling out a bit, then sliding it back in, he began to pick up the pace. Again and again, he repeated this motion, settling into a gliding rhythm that soon had both of them panting.

Corey watched as his wife's lover was soon driving his dick into her at a good clip, occasionally slowing to a crawl, then slamming back into her again.

"Shit, shit, shit, Stevie, that's it! Fuck me. Deeper, deeper!"

Lauren looked over her shoulder to see if Corey was still watching. He was, dick in hand, precum coating the shaft to aid in his frantic stroking. She looked him squarely in the eye.

"You like watching me get fucked, don't you Twisty? I know you do. He's so big, filling me up like you can't. Such a REAL man, taking his whore right here on your bed!"

She wasn't quite sure how far to take this new aspect of Corey's kink, but if the contorted face, heavy breathing and incessant stroking of his cock was any indication, she hadn't yet reached that threshold.

Lauren's coworker stumbled a bit in rhythm when he heard her address her husband. He'd forgotten the old guy was there. He couldn't quite bring himself to look towards the chair. There was just something very weird about having an audience. No matter, he was the alpha dog tonight and if this guy wanted to watch him lay his wife, he intended on making the best of it. As if on cue, the wiry beauty on all fours turned her attention to him.

"Keep fucking me, Stevie. Don't you dare stop. You are SO much better than him. Bigger cock, bigger balls. Oh, oh, oh, yessss, you touch me where he can't ever hope to."

Corey looked on with a sullied face. Daggers, that's what those words are, Lauren. Why?

Fap, fap, fap

Emboldened by words that served only to feed his kink, Steve slammed into the married pussy that had been so conveniently - and easily - offered to him. He never figured the pretty office manager for a promiscuous slut, yet here they were. Lauren began an endless stream of moans until it sounded like one long whimper. "Fuck me!" she begged, "Your big cock feels amazing!"

Corey watched from across the room as the engineer's firm balls slap against his wife's ass cheeks, her vocalization growing louder. No way the neighbors aren't hearing this.

Fap, fap, fap.

After ten solidly torrid minutes of pure, unadulterated fucking, Lauren collapsed on her chest and stomach, taking her warm, wet hole with her. Her 48-year-old knees could not take much more. Steve's cock popped out as she crumpled to the mattress, the cooler air hitting the foreskin, making it yearn to be back inside. Rolling onto her back, Lauren held out her smooth, tan arms in a tantalizing invitation for him to climb on top. He did so obediently.

"Put it in me, I want to feel you fill me up."

Steve exhaled loudly as his tool slid into her again, travelling effortlessly down the warm pink canal until his balls slapped against her ass. Bottoming out at her cervix, he tried to begin accelerating his strokes as before, but Lauren stopped him.

"Slow," she purred. "Let's enjoy it."

Corey's slowed his masturbation as well. He gaped at Lauren and her lover kissing gently on the bed. They seemed to be in their own little world as their hands caressed each other's sensitive areas. Finally, Lauren turned and fixed her gaze on her husband again, making sure he could see her tongue dancing slowly with Steve's. Gradually, she began moving her pelvis against the engineer's, urging him to pick up the pace, grasping his ass cheeks with both hands and pulling them in. Her eyes never left Corey's.

"That's it Stevie, make love to me. Make me cum again. Do what my husband can't."

Those words prompted both men to contort their faces, one in perverse shame, the other in twisted superiority, which was something Steve had never experienced in his vanilla sex life, and one that was especially piquant with Lauren. It clearly nourished his desire to fuck a married woman.

The lovers accelerated their stride. Lauren clasp her legs and crossed her ankles around Steve's back, her arms curled under his as she pulled his shoulders down. He leaned into her, slamming his eight inches deep to her quivering pussy.

"Lauren, you're sooo special," the engineer groaned, lost in the pleasure of their union. He couldn't believe this was happening to him

"Not special," she blurted out, glancing at her husband. "Just a just a slut wife who just wants to get fucked! Isn't that right, babe?"

Corey squeezed his dick for all it was worth. "Yeah, a fucking cum whore. More so tonight than any other." It felt good to give it back.

Steve couldn't fathom such depravity between husband and wife, yet, oddly, it added to the whimsical motivation that kept him driving his steel cock deep into the woman whom he had long admired from afar.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, ah...eeeeeeeeee" Lauren brayed at being called a cum whore, "He's right, Stevie, FUCK ME, give me your cum, baby!

"Uggggggg, oh yeahhhhh," Steve panted, "so good, so good." His fervor was intensifying.

Corey watched his wife's date pound her incessantly. At one point, Lauren crooked a finger and motioned for him to join them on the bed.

"Take off your shirt," she commanded as Corey slid onto the mattress. He did so with much trepidation. Her coworker, not young either, was still at least 20 years his junior and in much better shape. As the 61-year-old laid back against the headboard Steve looked up and could not help but notice the now naked husband's physique. Up top, a few gray curls covered a weak chest and prominent man boobs, while below, a pudgy middle, unkempt pubic hair, and rather unimpressive dick left him looking pretty pitiful. This is the man she married? The sight bolstered the engineer's feeling of supremacy. He continued to pummel the willing cunt thrusting up towards him.

"Who fucks you better?" Steve barked.

"You do, Stevie! That's it, do my married pussy! Drain those hairy balls into me!"

Lauren turned to Corey and laughed maniacally. "Jerk off for me, Twisty," she cajoled. "Play with your nipples while you watch your wife get hammered by this BIG cock!"

Corey's free hand flew to his chest and began thumbing the bumpy areolae. He shuddered. "Yessssssss!"

"Mmmm, mmmm, ah yes, that's it, don't stop, don't stop!" Lauren panted.

"You...you...like my...my...cock? Steve asked, gasping for air as the pace was taking its toll. "Tell me you like it."

"Fuck yeah, you're the best, Stevie! So much bigger and better than what I've had. Oh GOD, you're gonna make me cum!"

The words fueled the engineer on, and he bore down on the slim body beneath him.

Corey cranked his dick furiously as he watched his wife and lover's sweaty bodies writhe in unison, their breathing getting deeper, a steady string of obscenities flowing out of them.

"FUCK ME GODDAMNIT!" Lauren screamed, clawing at Steve's back. "Ohhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. I'm almost there, Stevie!"

"Gonna make you cum," he groaned, "Gonna make you cum!"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm so close! Finish me off, Stevie! FUCK MY MARRIED SLUT HOLE!"

"Gonna make you cum!"

Grunts and moans filled the small bedroom. The entire bed was now creaking under the weight of the two lovers deep in the throes of passion.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Corey! He's going to make me cum! He's sooooo good, babe, MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!"

"Oh FUCK!" Steve bellowed. The sight of the pretty face he'd seen that morning giving a presentation now just inches from his was too much. He was powerless to stop the jizz from bubbling up from his balls. "I'm cumming! Oh GOD I'M CUMMIIINNNGGG!"

Lauren abruptly rolled her coworker over onto his back, tore off the condom, and positioned her face over the pulsating manhood. The first wave of Steve's cum shot straight up, catching her chin, the second her nose, with the third coating her shiny black hair.

"Yessssss, give it to me, Stevie! Give me all your cum, baby! Coat my cheating, married face with your spunk!" she demanded, three of her own fingers buried deep in her snatch.

That last bit of encouragement and seeing the Rekrap Chief Office Manager painted with his semen, enticed one more push from the engineer as he howled with pleasure. A giant spray of milky white sperm exploded from the engineer's cockhead, splashing on Lauren's tiny breasts and hands, making a mess of her bodysuit, and causing her to shriek with delight. She milked the remaining fluid from his glans until it ran clear, then licked the last bit from his deflating penis.

Lauren grinned mischievously and held up her left hand. Steve's thick cum was dripping from the gold band.

"Oh, shit!" Corey screeched, his face contorted in ecstasy, one hand a blur on his shaft, the other mauling his nipples. He felt a substantial release brewing. "Oh, Laurennnnn!"

Corey's naked body convulsed, sending his body back into the headboard. At the same time, his cock propelled a thin, white rope of semen towards his wife and her lover, splattering over her cheeks and nose, mingling with Steve's.

"FUCK YEAH, COREY, SPIT THAT SHIT ON ME!" Lauren screamed, her body shaking as an orgasm took hold. Her climax was astounding, sending shivers through her body and a rainbow of colors through her mind. Both men's eyes widened as she howled her release. It seemed to shake the entire apartment. Finally, she looked up at the ceiling fan rotating above. Jesus, that was hot..

+++++

As Lauren laid between the two men, covered with evidence of their carnal love for her, they looked at each other in awkward silence. Lauren knew she and Corey had much to talk about.

"Now would be a good time for you to leave," she suggested to the engineer as kindheartedly as possible.

Steve nodded and grabbed his clothes. Deep down he realized there was a dynamic between this couple that he could not have foreseen. In the end, although certainly not planned, he had unwittingly been used as a tool in some perverse relationship. Strangely, he didn't feel any anger or animosity towards Lauren. To some extent, he had used her to satisfy his own lifelong fantasy and experienced something he was sure his friend Shane had never come close to. It had been a good day.

+++++