Ascending Lauren Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dressing, he passed by Lauren's closet and couldn't help noticing how frumpy her older clothes were. Nothing like the provacative outfits she favored these days. He hoped whatever she wore tonight was sexy enough to make his friends notice what a hottie his wife still was.

He would not be disappointed.

+++++

Lauren climbed off the rowing machine and glanced at her phone. Five o'clock. Time to leave and help Corey with the party. After changing, she stopped in a stall to pee. As she unraveled the unbelievably thin toilet paper, the locker room door opened and several laughing women entered.

"I can't believe how fit she is."

"And so tan!"

"Well, that's what living in Miami will do to you."

Lauren froze, tissue in hand. The voices sounded familiar. Hadn't she just been speaking to them? Why would they be talking about me?

Lockers opened and closed, metal clanging as they shut.

"Miami or not, she looks fantastic."

"I know, right? Those abs and that ass!"

One of the women sighed. "All natural too. I'll never get there, that's for sure."

Another lowered her voice. "Have you seen her posts?"

Lauren strained to hear, not moving.

"Yes!" the other whispered. "No way could I wear those clothes in public. And at her age! Goodness, she's barely dressed. And those guys hanging on her! I mean she's married right?"

"Gotta admit though, she certainly pulls it off. I didn't look like that good even at twenty."

"Do you think she's having an affair? With her there and him here, it must be rough on their marriage."

"I hate to think that. She's so devoted to her family."

"I guess when you have a body like that you can flaunt it."

"Well, that she is. But its only a matter of time before one of those hunks gets her into bed."

"Maybe we should plan a visit!"

The women shared a chuckle and left the room, door slamming behind them.

Lauren flushed the toilet and exited the stall. Months ago that kind of catty talk would have offended her deeply. But not the new Lauren Miller. She simply tossed that jet-black hair, blew a kiss at her reflection in the mirror, and smiled as she left, head held high.

+++++

Blue smoke could be seen floating above neighborhood homes from a block away. Corey loved to grill, and a plethora of meat was cooking simultaneously. Guests were starting to arrive, and he was being pulled in several directions at once. Where the heck is Lauren? She'd arrived home an hour ago and he hadn't seen her since.

Caroline opened the screen door from the house and shouted to her father. "The Wilsons are here. Lots of others are parking."

"Thanks, babe. Have you seen Mom?"

"No, she's still upstairs getting ready."

"Okay, thanks. Show them where the drinks are. I'll be right there."

Corey was thankful when he heard the roar of Zane's tricked out American steel rumble into the driveway. Plucking the first wave of meat off the grill and onto a platter, the besieged host tossed the tongs to his friend and stepped inside the house. C'mon, Lauren, I need you.

He stopped dead in his tracks when entering the rear of the house. There, greeting guests in the foyer, was his incredibly gorgeous wife in an impossibly tight, off-shoulder, long-sleeve sweater dress. The snow-white outfit's hem came to mid-thigh, where it nearly touched the top of brown patent-leather boots, the over-the-knee kind with three-inch heels. Several gold bangles were wound around her wrists, and a simple midnight blue choker collar accented her tan neck.

Goddamn. She knocks me out. Every...single...time.

Lauren happened to look over the shoulder of a neighbor and caught his eye. She knew all too well the effect just the right clothes had on him, and winked acknowledgement along with a naughty smile.

Yes, indeed. Tonight was going to be a good night.

+++++

By eight o'clock, the party had switched into high gear. Bellies full and drinks flowing, the host and hostess now had time to mingle with friends and neighbors. The ebb and flow of guests was exactly as expected. Lauren fluttered from one pod of conversation to the next, chatting up church ladies one minute, party animals the next. She was particularly amused at the sideway glances from some of the guests. The men seemed more inclined to ogle, while many of the women were clearly judgmental. In the few moments she and Corey found themselves passing one another, they joked about which husband would be the first one slugged for flirting with her.

Eventually, those who never stay had long gone, leaving behind the type that like to close a party down. Mostly die-hard neighbors, along with Sean, Toby and their wives, Shelly and Judy, Lauren's BFFs Gail and Ellen, and a few of the kids' old friends. Then there was Zane, who looked somewhat lost amongst the other couples. His recent divorce had suddenly turned his "plus one" into a "minus one" and he was still learning how to deal with it.

Seeing the room change from families to all adults, Caroline transitioned the music from light pop to EDM, and the dance floor quickly filled. Elbows to assholes on the cramped "dance floor", Lauren and her single girlfriends proved most popular amongst the guys.

Corey made brief appearances alongside his wife, but as usual, was content to watch from the sidelines. It was amusing to see, almost predict, how the men would surreptitiously dance their way across the floor, miraculously ending up next to the girls. Once there, their wandering eyes would drink in Lauren's clingy sweater dress and her friends' tight clothing. Even his good friend Zane seemed particularly enamored by the good hostess, chatting her up often, bumping hips and dipping often. Corey chalked up his enthusiasm to being horny and hammered. Poor guy was probably just glad to feel the touch of a woman again. Lauren noticed the extra attention as well. While her husband may have been surprised at the overt flirting, the coquetry came as little surprise to her, given his best friend's past behavior. Behavior that Corey was unaware of to this day. She simply smiled politely and gently deflected his advances.

As he watched his wife run the gauntlet of male guests, Corey felt the familiar jealousy and arousal creeping in. That befuddled him. Watching his wife dance with strangers was one thing. But theses were friends and neighbors, some of whom he'd known for decades. They were people who knew Lauren from the PTA, as a church volunteer, and softball coach. His cock twitched at the thought. Did that make it all the more erotic?

Close to midnight, the neighbors called it a night. Caroline's and Amelia's old friends convinced them to go spend the night at their homes, leaving the rest to carry the torch. Sean, Toby and Zane tried to pull Corey onto the screened-in porch with the promise of a good cigar. He asked for a minute to scrape the grill and put away his tools. There would be dew in the morning and that wouldn't bode well for steel utensils.

+++++

Lauren held court with her girlfriends in the kitchen, whipping up exotic drinks learned from various bartenders in Miami. Happy to see Gail, Ellen and Judy again, she enthusiastically told them about life in Miami, her job, the yachts, the beaches. It was like she'd never left.

Except...

"I see you've not slowed down any," Gail laughed, pulling up Lauren's social media posts on her phone. "In fact, I'd say you've picked up speed."

Lauren chuckled nervously. "I'm enjoying myself, yes."

"You're definitely bringing sexy back," Judy proclaimed.

"Yeah," Shelly chimed in. "What happened to the shy chick who we could barely get to happy-hour?

"Well, you know," Lauren searched for benign reasons for the skimpy clothes, "I'm just trying to fit in with the natives."

"Uh huh. Well, the natives are damned studs, that's for sure," Gail relied.

"They're just pictures, girls, you know, documenting the memories."

"We can see that. The guy with his hands on your hips dry humping your ass on the dance floor does look like a good memory."

"Yeah, well," Lauren replied sheepishly, starting the blender. "It was."

Gail waited for the blender to stop. "You sampling the local cuisine, girlfriend?" she asked, tongue-in-cheek.

"GAIL!" Shelly exclaimed.

"Look," Judy lowered her voice. "Nobody's judging here. After years with the same guy, I think we've all thought about what it would be like to, you know...at least once. Am I right? I mean if I was in a city known for twenty-four hour partying, with no hubby around, I might consider nibbling myself."

The other girls grinned and nodded.

Lauren poured a fresh batch of Blue Hawaiians form the Pyrex pitcher. "I'm not cheating on Corey, okay?"

That much was verily true.

Gail raised her hands and spread her fingers. "Whatever you say, sweetie. I for one am jealous as hell. You at least made it out of this shit hole town. Kudos to you."

The girls held up their glasses. "To leaving the shit hole!"

"One thing's for certain, Lauren," Ellen predicted, swallowing the delicious cold drink, "you better be ready to fuck tonight, cuz with that dress and those boots, Corey's going to jump you the second we leave."

+++++

Corey heard the peal of women's laughter carry from the kitchen to the backyard as he scraped burnt meat from the grill. He was glad Lauren had this opportunity to reconnect with old friends. Although the couple had pledged to start anew, it was important to remember those who shaped your life.

Closing the stainless-steel lid, he wiped down the tools and put them away. A neighbor's cat ran across his feet and through the lattice work that encased the enclosed deck. Shit! The goddamn thing will get stuck in there and die. As Corey moved stealthily towards the porch so as not to spook the wayward feline, he could smell the pungent cigar smoke and hear his best friends chatting.

"Girls are lookin' good tonight, huh? Can't wait to get Judy home and give her some leftover stuffing," Toby guffawed, clearly feeling a night's worth of bourbon. "I do wish she'd start shopping where Lauren does. Holy crap!"

Sean agreed. "That dress, right? And she's in the best shape I've ever seen her. Corey's a lucky motherfucker."

"Holy crap is right. Have you seen her online posts?" Zane asked, pulling out his phone. "Whatta you think's going on there? One month she's a candidate for the June Cleaver award, the next she's walking around South Beach like she's in some sexy reality TV show. Bikinis, parties, getting sandwiched in bars by guys half her age."

Corey instantly forgot about the cat and crouched under the deck's flooring. Uh oh.

The guys puffed their cigars as Zane passed around the widescreen device, giving each of them a good look."

"You think she's doin' any of those guys?" Toby posited.

"Lauren?" Sean retorted, "No way. She's been into Corey for forever."

"Well, she did marry him pretty young, like at 20 right? Maybe she's trying to make up for lost time."

Sean shook his head. "I don't think so, guys."

Zane peered down at a photo of their hostess in a half-shirt and skinny jeans.

"I hear ya, man, but she's over the top in some of these. No way she's NOT getting hit on. I mean, who wouldn't tap that given a chance?"

Thanks, Zane, you're a real pal.

Despite his disappointment in hearing the guys talk this way about his wife, he felt a tingle between his legs.

"Are you serious right now?" Sean asked. "This is our friend's wife we're talking about."

That a boy, defend her honor.

The men fell silent as they sucked on the stogies.

"So, this is just us, right?" Zane finally spoke, blowing a plume of smoke to the ceiling as he eyed one particularly risqué shot of Lauren in a two-piece somewhere on a beach. "Tell me she wasn't on fire tonight. Tell me you didn't feel her ooze sex when you danced with her. Tell me you wouldn't give your left nut to bust in that."

Corey felt his dick lurch against his boxers. Holy shit! He couldn't believe his ears. This was his best friend talking. And yet, the whole discussion had him rock hard.

Against his best judgment, Sean took a peek at the photo. Damned if he couldn't disagree. The triangle of Lauren's bottoms barely covered her snatch and it was a good bet there was no hair underneath. He'd never, ever hurt his friend, but...how could a man NOT want that?

Toby frowned at his friends. He'd tried to warn Corey of the perils of leaving Lauren alone down there. There was no evidence whatsoever of her stepping out on him, but still, one couldn't ignore the pics.

"Time to change the subject, gents," he suggested. "No need for Corey to walk into a conversation like this."

Just as Zane slid the phone back into his pocket, their benevolent host walked onto the porch, dusting dirt off his hands.

"So, who's got the cigars? Whatcha all been talking about?"

+++++

It was just after two-thirty when the last of the revelers were whisked away by a ride share. The intoxicated couple carefully climbed the stairs to their second floor bedroom. No sooner as the door closed behind them, Lauren quickly fell into her husband's arms. Mrs. Miller was clearly horny.

Corey inhaled deeply. Her perfume was overpowering. "My, my, someone's frisky."

"Well, you've got me all wound up."

His fingers ran along the sweater's ribbed material. "Are you sure it's me having that effect? You got a lot of attention from others tonight in that outfit."

Lauren giggled. "I'm sure it was the booze rather than the dress."

"Don't be modest, my love. Your online modeling portfolio is also causing quite the stir. I had no idea you posted that many pictures."

She frowned in a goofy, drunken way. "I guess I shouldn't be so cavalier with what I share."

Corey kissed her bare shoulders and neck.

"I dunno, it's kinda sexy having decadent snaps of my once prim wife being analyzed and ogled by friends and neighbors. You know, rumors flying here and there. Is she cheating on him or not? Inquiring minds want to know."

He pressed a growing erection into the tight dress.

"Ogled?" she asked curiously.

Corey informed her of the overheard conversation between his friends.

Lauren's mouth curled up at the corners. It was definitely not the reaction he'd expected.

"Zane actually said he'd sleep with me?"

"In so many words."

"And that doesn't piss you off? I mean he's been our friend for over twenty-five years. Your best friend for even more."

"What can I shay?" he replied, a silly inebriated grin on his face. "He's got gooood taste."

He didn't have to say anymore. She could see it in his eyes. "Oh my God, perv, that turns you on doesn't it? Your friends thinking of me that way?"

Corey shrugged and hugged her even tighter. Lauren could feel his small bulge growing. Good Lord, he's got it bad. The booze was hitting her hard now too. Time to try out my therapy skills.

Pulling away from of her husband's arms, Lauren sashayed to a dresser that had lain fallow since she'd left. His eyes followed her ass as it rocked up and down under the tight sweater dress. Out came an older model vibrator, even smaller than Corey's average-sized dick. It wasn't The Chairman, but it would have to do.

Lauren crawled across the bed and nestled her back against the soft headboard, careful not to dig the heels into the mattress. Smiling coyly, she hitched the bottom of the thin dress up to her waist and spread her long tan legs. The pointy tops of the boots drew Corey's eyes to her lewdly exposed ass and pussy.

He watched with rapture as she rubbed the small bullet-shaped toy over her smooth, shaved labia. It didn't take long for him to shed his clothes and kneel before her, just another worshipper at the alter of pudendum.

"Your friends were naughty tonight, trying to take advantage of your drunk wife," Lauren cooed, using one hand to ply her nipples through the sweater material, the other inserting the dildo into her moistening pussy.

Corey licked his lips as tiny nubs atop small breasts strained against the soft cloth.

"Especially Zane."

"Yessss, especially Zane," she gasped as the toy penetrated her slit.

Lauren moaned and spread her legs even wider, giving her husband an unfettered view of the now slippery bullet sliding in and out of the glistening hole. She could see his cock was only half erect. What the hell? I'll need to step it up if I want that dick in me tonight.

"Would you let him?

"What's that?"

"You heard me. Would you let Zane fuck me?"

"I-I-I..."

"He's got a thing for me, you know."

"Huh?"

"Remember the softball tournaments I told you about? The out of town ones?Zane always took his daughter, never Abby. She could never be bothered."

Corey's mouth dropped. "I remember. So he's the one that hit on you?"

"Among others, when the dads got drunk."

"You never told me."

"Would it have mattered? Nothing happened."

Corey was dumbfounded to hear Zane actually tried to seduce her. His cock bobbed up and down like a diving board.

"So, would you let him fuck me? Maybe he could do me at a hotel in some dark ballroom or service corridor."

Corey hissed. His thumb and index finger closed around his fleshy worm.

"Let him look me in the eyes and spew his cum deep into my vulnerable pussy while his clueless friend sits at home."

Corey felt a surge in his cock and lurched forward. "You mean...no protection?"

"Mmmm, I think I'd like that."

The 61-year-old groaned again. It was so perverse, the thought of Zane barebacking his wife. Without hesitation the surprising answer just slipped out.

"Okay." Shit, did he just say that?

Lauren's eyes widened. What? It's not the reaction she's expected. Totally against the ground rules they had set. Her cunt just got wetter.

Holding her husband's gaze, she lowered the top of the dress to below her chest, exposing those sweet tomato-sized tits. Lauren increased the pace at which the vibrator explored her love canal. Her thumb twisted the end of the toy and it jumped to life, the resulting vibrations skittering along her spine to her alcohol soaked brain.

"Oh, shit, Corey."

"That's it, fuck yourself, babe, do it, feel the heat."

Who's therapy was it now?

The plastic shell of the small bullet slid easily past the pink and swollen lips. With each deep dive, Lauren wrenched it violently past her clit, causing her to gasp with each thrust. Dollops of clear liquid squirt from the puckering hole as she pulled it out, only to plunge it back in.

"Can you feel him in you, Lauren? Can you feel our friend? Zane's bare stiff cock rubbing against your naked pussy? He's probing, trying to find just the right angle to lay into you."

Lauren's head jerked back against the headboard. "FUCK!"

"Hush, close your eyes. Imagine his massive, tattooed chest above you, strong legs driving home that huge pecker."

Corey knew how to pull levers too. Being a motorcycle enthusiast, Zane had bought into the lifestyle a long time ago. Lots of ink and muscles. Not quite a one-percenter, but certainly looking the part. A fierce façade, he'd been able to bluff their way out of a few bar scrapes over the years. Zane didn't carry a gun, preferring to use his fists when called upon. To Corey's knowledge, the only weapon he was packing was swinging between his legs. And if camping memories served him right, that gun was quite substantial.

"Mmmmmm," Lauren moaned repeatedly, the image of Zane's ripped physique swirling around in her brain. I should have fucked him years ago when I had the chance.

"You like my best friend's cock, bitch?