Ascending Lauren Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, mmmm. Yessss!"

"Take it, whore, take Zane's cock, feel it in you, throbbing, pulsing, desperate to pump his spunk in your unprotected cunt."

Lauren was mewing now, over and over and over, the squeaks growing louder and more urgent.

"Yes, yes, I want it, give it to me!"

"Fuck him, baby, open those slut legs and let Zane fuck your married pussy!"

Lauren felt an orgasm beginning to build. She drove the toy as deep as it would go. "Corey, oh Corey!"

"Stay with it, sweetie, think of Zane with you on those tournaments. After all these years, he finally takes you into that dark ballroom and bends you over a banquet table. Think of the scandal! Slut softball coach banged like a bitch while team sleeps upstairs!"

Lauren's breathing was getting sharper, a rhythmic chant of "oh, oh, oh," filled the room until the scream welled up in her lungs, gurgled passed her throat and gushed from her mouth.

"CUMMINNNNNNNNNGGGGG COREEEEEEEE!!!"

Corey watched as his wife's pelvis thrust towards the small bullet as if it would somehow go deeper. Her body spasmed, tights abs quivering as shaking arms had difficulty steadying the vibrator.

"Oh God, oh God," she huff and puffed, trying to regain her senses.

Seeing Lauren cum compelled Corey into action. He dove on top of her and drove his six inches deep into the slippery pink hole. All this talk of his best friend taking her had made him hard as nails. She yelped, initially surprised at the force at which he jumped her, but when he tore into her pussy like a man possessed, Lauren met his pelvis motion thrust for thrust.

"Deeper baby," she coaxed, "fuck me like you know Zane wants to. You gonna let him bang your slut wife, Corey? What would he think of all the men who've had their way with me? How would he look at you if he knew his best friend was a cuck?"

"Jesus, Lauren, NO!"

"But you do want him to see my body, don't you sweetie? Not just my bikini, but my naked titties and tight little twat? Oooh, I bet he wishes his tongue was snaking up it right now!"

"Ngggggggghhhhaaahhhhh, wanna fuck you!"

"You're not the only one these days, Twisty, get in line! C'mon, do you want Zane to fuck me good or not?"

"So good, so good," Corey panted.

"Tell me," Lauren demanded. "Tell me what you want."

"I want Zane to fuck you!" he shouted, cringing at his words but too aroused to fight them.

"And what?"

"And...AND CUM INSIDE YOU!"

"Really? You'd let him blow in me? Fire his seed into my nasty pussy?"

"YES YES YES, oh God yes!"

Corey continued to pound Lauren from on top. Their hips moved together as one.

"WILL YOU FUCK HIM?" Corey yelled. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ZANE!

He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth but was powerless to stop them. His arms started to shake under the weight of his body.

"Oh God, Lauren," Corey whined, "I do want you to fuck him. I want you to fuck my best friend!"

The therapy treatment was working after all.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll fuck him for you baby. On his bike, in his shop, on the beach. Wherever he wants me, I'll let him take me! Make me his bitch!"

"Nnnngggggggguhhhhhhhh!"

"You like that, pervert? Other men taking me whenever they want, using my pussy as their own personal cumdump?"

"Giving it to you, slut, just the way you like it!"

"Oh God, oh God, Fuck me, fuck me harder, Corey!"

The intensity of their lovemaking was reaching a crescendo. Anyone in the vicinity of the backyard would have heard their passionate cries coming from the second story bedroom.

"Fucking cum slut whore, you want Zane to dump his load into you?"

"AAAAAAHHHH...yesssssss, Corey, oh, oh, SHIT FUCK GODDAMN!!"

"Take it bitch, take Zane's spunk!"

Despite Lauren's lowered expectations of what her husband's cock could do these days, she felt another orgasm blossom in her loins and travel through her body. When it got to her mouth she opened it and for a moment nothing came out. Then...

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, CUMMING, CUMMING, OH GOD BABY I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Lauren brayed at the top of her lungs. She wasn't faking either. It was a bona fide bone shaker. Both hands grabbed his head and yanked his face to hers. Nose to nose, she snarled in sheer ecstasy.

"HOW MANY, TWISTY? How many dads would have felt me up? How many would I have blown in the ballpark's bathrooms? THERE'S JUST NO TELLING HOW MANY COCKS I COULD HAVE HAD IN ME BY NOW."

"OHHHHHHHH Lauren, NOOOOOOO!"

Corey pulled out just as he came, his pudgy body sending several spurts of liquid love onto his wife's face. The remaining ejaculate fell to her dress, which had gathered around her middle. Lauren tried to control her own release while caring for her husband's, which was arguably more important to her.

"That's it baby," she smiled softly, "give it all to me." The now shriveled cock was against her thigh. A few more dribbles told her he was done.

Spent, Corey rolled onto his back, his old lungs heaving to replenish oxygen. Lauren played with the curly gray chest hair as they cuddled.

"Damn, tiger, you made me come with that cock of yours. What's gotten into you lately? Whatever it is, keep it up."

Corey would have laughed at the double entendre if the reason for his arousal had not been so dark. For years he'd had trouble with erections, but now any mention of Lauren with someone else ensured an instant boner. It wasn't a secret anymore.

"You know why."

"Well, if thinking of me with other men does that, then give me a dozen."

"By my count you're already halfway there," he joked.

She threw a pillow at him. "You're such a smartass!"

Lauren made her way into the bathroom and washed the semen from her face. Most of it had landed on the dress, which would definitely need to go to the dry cleaners. After brushing her teeth, the matriarch of the house returned to bed only to find her husband propped up on one elbow. He appeared to have something on his mind.

"Yes?"

"Did you mean what you said? That you'd like to be with Zane?"

Lauren brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. "Babe, that was pillow talk."

"But you enjoyed it too."

She couldn't deny it. Zane had sex appeal, he always did. Although nearing 60 himself, the mechanic was the exact opposite of her husband physically. Large six-foot three frame, rustic and rugged features, muscles bursting from the concert tee-shirts he insisted wearing twenty-four seven. Basically a guy that was blustery biker on the outside, sweet on the inside.

"He's your best friend. Us messing around would be bad mojo."

Corey sighed glumly. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just thought...never mind. Stupid idea." He was clearly dejected.

Lauren kissed him on the forehead. "And you just happened to think since I was already here this weekend..."

"Yeah, something like that."

"Even if I wanted to, there's no way he'd do it if he thought you knew. I don't think he's quite that kinky."

Lauren was doing her best to talk Corey -- and herself -- out of any such intentions. New acquaintances and strangers were one thing. Involving old friends would be taking it to another level she wasn't sure they should go.

"You're right," he agreed reluctantly. "it would have to happen organically."

Lauren nodded. "Exactly, which isn't likely. Besides, do you really want to use a friend like that? Which is exactly what we'd be doing. Some people would find that dispicable."

"I'm guessing a few folks might say the same about a lot of what we've done lately. As far as using Zane goes, I heard what he said loud and clear. If he hit on you behind my back - something I now find out he's done in the past - then it's just two wretched things cancelling each other out, wouldn't you agree?"

She laid her head on his shoulder and thought about that. It was hard to disagree. Plus, its not like he wouldn't be getting something out of it too. It didn't matter, it would never happen.

Eyes heavy, the copious amounts of alcohol took its final toll and escorted both into a deep slumber.

All in all, it had been a good day.

+++++

The alleyway was dark and forbidding. A thick fog covered the ground and angry voices could be heard coming from decaying tenement buildings rising high above. Rats scurried from one trash can to another in search of a tasty, rotting meal.

Lauren slinked slowly along the narrow walk, avoiding pools of water, oil and discarded trash. The faint sounds of a sexual encounter drew her attention to a ground level apartment window. Peering in, she locked eyes with a spitting image of her 20-year-old self on an old, tattered mattress, moaning as her college boyfriend Pauly fucked her from behind. The doppelgänger's eyes bore into her, telepathically conveying the pure lust it felt. It was a feeling Lauren remembered well. The mist in front of the window lifted slightly, and her reflection revealed that she too was naked. Beyond the two lovers was yet another portal that provided a familiar view, a side street beside Pauly's old fraternity house. A man in a car was masturbating furiously behind the wheel. As his head pivoted towards the window like some demon in a movie, his face became clear. Corey!

Lauren's hand crept between her legs as she watched her young self get hammered by her ex. Her fingers were barely wet when their passionate cries were replaced with similar sounds from another window. Lauren walked cautiously to that frame and peeked in. A scene from her honeymoon! Corey was between her legs licking her to orgasm. My God, he does know how to use his tongue well! Lauren rubbed her clit as the honeymooners made love. Oh, to be young again!

Yet another window became illuminated in the murky darkness. She stumbled to it. Max and Corey were tag teaming her present-day self on Myles' yacht. Her first foray into extramarital sex, the one that started it all! Lauren felt an orgasm building as her hands worked madly to get her off. She was almost there...!

The vibration started as a low rumble, barely perceptible. As Lauren rammed her fingers into a flooding pussy, the windows gathered and rotated around her head like an erotic funhouse. The sounds of multiple orgasms filled the air and glass rattled violently as the noise approached rapidly. What the hell is that?

Frightened cats darted across the alley. The roar grew louder. A steady POP! POP! POP! broke loose buckets of semen which began spewing from each of the carnal scenes circling above her, splashing gallons of the sticky goo across her pretty face and sending individual rivulets of cum streaming down her chest and belly. Undaunted, Lauren continued the assault on her swollen cunt, edging closer to the much-needed climax. Laughing maniacally, she smeared the seminal fluid over her body. POP! POP! POP! The thunderous rumbling was almost on top of her now, providing a perfect soundtrack to the impending orgasm.

It was just a tiny flash in the fog at first, growing larger as it got nearer. Lauren kept her eyes glued to it as she shoved all four fingers into her tortured slit. Whatever it was, she wanted to cum before it got there. Just as she was on the brink, one badass Harley Davison Cruiser belching fire from its exhaust roared down the alley and stopped before her. With a torrent of semen still flowing from the ghostly window frames, she gasped and stared lustfully at the rider. There, naked like her, was Corey's friend Zane, straddling the noisy, vibrating machine. An obscenely large cock, two or three feet in length, rose from between his legs. Suddenly and without warning the creature's meatus spoke, a bit of pre-cum seeping from its crude mouth.

"Looking for me?"

An orgasm exploded through Lauren's body, sending shock waves in every direction. The alleyway crumbled and fell away beneath her feet into a black void. Towering tenement housing collapsed into a cloud of dust, leaving Lauren standing next to Zane's apparition and his giant penis.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssss!" she moaned just before her lips closed over the Zane's massive tool. "Just what I've been looking for."

+++++

Corey's eyes fluttered open as he heard the large motorcycle rumbling through the neighborhood. Loud any time of day, it was particularly conspicuous at seven-thirty in the morning. He looked over at Lauren asleep next to him.

Damnit. He'd forgotten about going fishing with Zane. Throwing off the covers, he thought he heard Lauren mutter something. She was laying on her side facing away from him, hands between her legs. The pillow appeared unusually sweaty.

"Babe," he gently shook her. "I'm going fishing with Zane for a couple hours. Be back soon.

A low gutteral moan escaped Lauren's mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss!"

It was followed by more words he couldn't make out.

Pulling a ball cap over his head, he smiled.

Sweet dreams, love.

+++++

The drive to the lake in Corey's pickup was a bit awkward from his perspective, seeing that just hours ago he and Lauren had fantasized about the passenger having sex with her. Several times, Zane caught his slightly older buddy looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"What?"

Corey shook his head. "Nothing, just glad to have you as a friend." You know, a friend who covet's my wife.

"Yeah, man, me too. Just don't get all weird and shit. Should I be going into the woods with you alone?"

Parking at the trailhead of their favorite fishing spot, they pulled tackle and rods from the bed of the truck, and hiked the quarter mile to the lake's edge. After dropping a couple lines and ground spiking their poles, Zane poured two coffees from his thermos and handed one to Corey.

"That'll put hair on your chest," the large man proclaimed.

"Thanks, I need it after last night."

"Yeah, that was one hell of a good time, thanks for having me over. I haven't been doing much since Abby and I split up."

"As if you wouldn't be invited," Corey lifted the mug to his friend. "But what about that waitress from the diner? Aren't you guys seeing each other? She was hot."

Zane shook his head. "Ashley. She went back to her ex. Great body, fucked like a gazelle, just still attached, I guess. But man, she was gorgeous. It sucks now cuz the guys at the shop are going to give me a rash of shit."

Corey got up and checked his line. Nothing. He recast and sat back down.

"Give you shit about what?"

"Well, I was supposed to get an award tonight over in Bakersfield at the Motorbike Association banquet. Top Mechanic. Been bragging to all the boys I was bringing Ash and how she'd put their women to shame. They said no way she was as fine as I made her out to be."

"So, say she's sick, show a picture of her on your phone, and tell 'em to go fuck themselves."

"Not really into taking pics on my phone. Anything on there is of either Abby or Bessy. Nah, I'm just going to skip it. The only reason to go was to show off Ashley and stick a skewer in those fuckers' eyes."

Corey smiled. Bessy was his Harley; his one and only love now that his wife was gone. "Sorry man. But you've got to have a whole stable of beauties. Why not give one a call?"

Zane laughed loudly and slapped his thigh. "I appreciate the confidence, man, but honestly, Ashley's been it. Abby's only been gone a couple months, you know. Give me time to build that little black book again."

After no bites, the pair drop lines in a another spot. Corey remembered a new lure he'd bought a month ago and thought it might help. With Zane watching his pole, he trudged to the truck and retrieved the forgotten jig. On his way back, an idea hit the project manager like a lightning bolt. A mischievous, perverse idea.

"How 'bout some more Joe?" Corey asked upon his return. He studied Zane's face as his friend poured another cup of the still steaming liquid from his insulated cannister.

"Say man, you said the boys at the shop haven't seen Ashley, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, what if we find another Ashley?"

"How the fuck you propose we do that?"

Do I really want to go there?

Corey's eyes fixed on his buddy and hesitated. Finally, he blurted it out. "Take Lauren." There, I said it.

Zane blinked, then cracked a smile. "Yeah, right."

"No seriously. You think Lauren's hot?" Corey already knew the answer to that.

"Uh, wow man, I..." Zane didn't really know how to navigate that question. Of course he thought she was hot. Fuckin' smoking hot. "She's your wife and all..."

"Do you," Corey interrupted him, "think she's pretty?"

"Yes, of course. She's beautiful."

"Okay then. I have a simple solution to your dilemma. You need a looker to impress your pals and I'm sure Lauren would love to help you save face."

Corey was sweating even though temps were in the mid-forties. Going out on a limb here, dipshit. You'd better be right.

"Wait, you'd really let your wife go with me to Bakersfield? No way."

"Sure, why not?"

"Um, dude, Bakersfield is an hour away."

"So?"

Zane leaned in. "There's always an after-party at Freddy's. It's a roadhouse, so draw your on conclusions. Bikes, beer, pool and tits. It can get pretty wild. Everybody gets lit and stays at the motel across the street. I wasn't planning on coming home until morning."

Corey straightened and took a sip. His groin tingled. It was doing a lot of that these

days.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. So thanks, but probably not a situation you want to put your wife in."

Zane stood, effectively ending that conversation. He was dangerously close to agreeing to his friends proposal and needed to remove himself from the possibility.

Not having more than one or two bites all morning, they decided to try one more spot before calling it a day. As they cast their lines into glass-like waters, Corey stared out across the lake and exhaled. Damnit, it was the perfect scenario. He needed to try.

"I'll ask her anyway."

Zane rolled his eyes. "Dude, what's the point? She's not going to spend the night with me in a motel and you sure the hell ain't gonna let her."

Corey saw his idea falling apart. It was the bottom of the ninth, two outs, bases loaded.

"What if you had two rooms?"

He could see the wheels turning in Zane's head. "I dunno man. But even so, awards are tonight, I doubt if any rooms are left."

"Doesn't have to be across from Freddy's, just in the general area. You take "Ashley" to the banquet, she wows the guys with her beauty, then you drop her off on the way to the bar. Tell them she had too much to drink and is sleeping it off. They'll buy that and start ragging on someone else. Tomorrow morning you both come back to Des Moines. Problem solved."

Zane mulled that one over. Who the hell wouldn't want to spend an evening with that bronze beauty, especially under the guise of being his girlfriend? Even though nothing would happen -- after all, she'd rebuffed him once before -- it would still be diabolically fun. On the other hand, could he really behave himself? Any way you sliced it, the whole thing would be damn erotic and potentially volatile at the same time. Beyond all the things that could go wrong with the masquerade - he could call her the wrong name, someone might recognize her - there was the friendship component as well. He was only human. Drunk, he may well do something he'd regret and forever fuck up his relationship with Corey. And yet, there was no denying the thought of walking into the banquet with Lauren on his arm made his cock rock hard. Packing up, he felt his deflector shields weakening. If his buddy was so casual about the whole thing, then why not? Fuck it.

"Sure, see if she's game."

Corey's grin grew from an imperceptible smirk to a full-blown smile. He stowed his tackle box, preparing to leave. "Okay, let's go find out."