Ascending Lauren Ch. 12

Story Info
Lauren gets an award too. Daughter uncovers secret.
11.2k words
4.43
13.7k
22
0

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This narrative is part of a multi-part story that explores the sexual exploits of a Midwestern couple who wanted a change in locale, but are experiencing much, much more. Subject matter includes hotwife/cuckold topics. If you do not care for these types of tales, move on. You are your only enemy if you continue reading.

Those that do choose to continue, please know reading previous chapters will help you better understand the characters and their journey, but is not a requirement.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18.

+++++

November 28th. Just over three months to go.

+++++

Corey Miller had been staring at the same spot on the ceiling for over an hour. He glanced at the clock-radio on the nightstand, but already knew the time. Half-past one in the morning; only ten minutes since the last time he checked.

What were his wife and best friend up to? Had they kissed? Had Zane touched her in places friends normally wouldn't?

He sighed. If there was no word from Lauren in the next hour, he'd surely have his answer.

+++++

By the time Zane pulled himself together in the men's room, his date was nowhere to be found. Not in the pool room, at the bar, or the dance floor. On a hunch, he went to the front door and looked passed the bouncer towards the parking lot. There, halfway across, was Lauren's leather-clad ass headed towards the motel, swaying seductively.

Trotting to catch up, he called her name repeatedly, but she just kept walking. By the time Zane came alongside and matched her pace, he was out of breath.

"Lauren, we need to talk," he wheezed, gripping her elbow. Feeling his touch, she stopped and wheeled.

"About what?"

"About what? Back there! It was wrong."

A smirk crossed her face. "Was it? Was it really, Zane? When did you decide it was wrong? After you've stared at my ass and tits all night, or just now when you unloaded in my mouth?"

Lauren turned and continued walking to the motel.

"But," he frowned, calling after her. "I can't believe we did that to Corey."

The fiery brunette spun and walked back to him defiantly, fists clenched at her sides. "Did what?"

"C'mon, don't play games."

"Games? You want games? Don't you get it? This whole night is a game on levels you can't even comprehend!"

Shit! She stomped a heel into the gravel. Dumb, Lauren...dumb, dumb, dumb!

"What the hell does that mean?"

The two glared at each other. Her head was spinning. Fuck. There was no keeping the secret now. She was way too drunk and horny. Besides, Corey started this. Zane should be allowed to finish. As Lauren clapped trembling hands over a beet red face, she told him everything. About the couple's expanded horizons, her trysts in Florida, how Corey enjoyed being cuckolded and the real reason he had suggested that night's "date". Everything.

Zane's jaw dropped. Not much surprised the mechanic these days, but that...that was a bombshell. With the few brain cells the booze had left him, it all made sense now. Apparently, Lauren's risqué social media posts were just the tip of the iceberg. Those guys; they weren't just acquaintances.

The concept of an open marriage was not foreign to him. Zane had been around the block and seen a few things. Bikers were free spirits. They loved to share with people they trusted, and sometimes that included their significant others. But Lauren and Corey? Really? The modest girl who'd been shy most of her life and the guy who'd been so protective of his family? Damn.

Trust. That's where this got fucked up. What Lauren just told him was difficult to believe, but not implausible. Non-monogamous relationships were common these days. It was the deception that pissed him off. Set up like a bowling pin. Granted, it wasn't like they were scamming money from him or anything. In fact, he was already quite the benefactor. And he had agreed to the Ashley charade, after all. Wasn't part of him even hoping beyond odds that the evening would be headed exactly in the direction it was going? In the end, all three were guilty of some type of carnal indiscretion that night. If they were going to burn in hell, they'd surely burn together.

Lauren peeked from between her bony fingers and saw the mechanic's dazed face. How would he react? Would he shrug it off? Or call Corey to denounce their friendship and leave her stranded in Bakersfield?

Zane snapped out of the introspect and closed the space between them, stopping only when his nose nearly touched hers. The couple read each other's eyes. He saw the apprehension, indecision, and guilt in hers. She saw hurt, longing, and lust in his. Without warning, her husband's best friend cupped the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to his.

Lauren inhaled sharply, startled at first, then parted her lips to accept his tongue. They felt their desire for each other skyrocket as the kissing became more passionate. Between the whiskey and their zeal, the bright stars seemed to revolve around the little speck of gravel parking lot as the moon alone bore witness to their yearning.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around his neck and jumped into his arms, legs wrapping tight around his waist. A low moan escaped her lips as they continued to kiss. Zane carried his friend's wife towards Room 10, both knowing they had unfinished business.

+++++

The memories just kept coming at Corey. He couldn't stop his subconscious from breaking through: the time he first met Zane at a car rally some thirty years ago, the big guy by his side when he wed Lauren, Corey patiently waiting with him as Abby made the same trek down the aisle. Fishing trips, kids' birthdays, late night parties. His friend had been there for him, and he the same. Now, by Corey's own hand, his buddy may very well be screwing the love of his life.

The project manager felt a paltry erection trying to sneak from the soft cotton pajama fly. Repeated floggings that evening had made his penis pretty raw, but he did allow a single finger to stroke the head ever so lightly. It twitched in response, bouncing with approval.

+++++

A quick turn of the key and a knee to the metal door sent it flying open, ricocheting off the wall behind it. Zane kicked it closed and slammed Lauren against the cheap wood-paneling. Her calves lost their grip on his waist, sending the three-inch stilettos crashing to the carpet. He pressed her against the wall, tongue exploring her mouth as eager hands groped each other's body. Passions mounted as the biker smothered her neck with kisses, then worked his way to bare shoulders, and finally a heaving, succulent chest. With one quick motion, he unseated the corset's zipper, allowing the precariously perched vest to fall away, fully exposing her ripe, tomato-sized breasts to him for the first time. Zane gasped at seeing the long-time time friend nude. Instantly, his mouth devoured the tiny mounds, lips closing around the bite-sized teats.

A virtual cacophony of the couple's fervor rose high above the din of motorcycles firing up outside. Freddy's night was winding down. Theirs was just beginning. Lauren pressed her naked back against the wall as Zane continued his journey of discovery. She pushed her ass away from the paneling and thrust her leather-clad pelvis outward to meet his advancing explorations. When his mouth found her navel, she gasped. When his finger found her cameltoe and began sawing along the crevice, she cried out in pleasure.

Zane caught a whiff of her sex as his mouth descended to her waist. Within seconds, the pants' clasp was undone, allowing the skin to breath. As it did, the familiar, intense musty odor of a woman's arousal struck his nostrils hard. The single most potent aphrodisiac on earth, it was guaranteed to give any man that can breathe a raging hard on.

Still pressed against the wall, her stance was heavily restricted by the tight pants around her knees. Zane mumbled favorably upon seeing the freshly shaven vulva peeking out from the narrow band of the thong. The fragranced jewel beneath was overpowering. Hesitating only momentarily, he ran his tongue along the stubbly folds causing Lauren to lift away from the wall, only to crash back against it.

"FUCK!"

As Zane's tongue probed the interior of her labia, it recoiled at the acidic taste.Simply delicious. Zane used his thumbs to part the meaty clam and expose the variegated pink flesh within. Lauren slid down along the wall to give him better access, her heels digging into the floor to maintain the position. She whimpered as the first two fingers slithered into her butterfly, then a third.

"Yessssss! Just like that!"

The finger incursion increased in pace and depth. Lauren sank the remaining foot to the well-worn carpet, leather pants binding together her shaking knees. A fourth finger snaked into the willing snatch, Zane's hand a twisting, plunging blur.

"Oh God, YES! Don't stop, don't stop!"

Pelvis arching upward, she flung an arm around his neck and pulled him nearer. The writhing against the wall told Zane all he needed to know. He'd often wondered, as men are wont to do, what her O face looked like. Now he was about to find out.

"Make me cum!" Lauren begged.

Such a lurid request from someone who up until then had simply been a close friend nearly caused him to lose it. A darker side of a woman he thought he knew well was beginning to show. Just how dark did it get?

"Please, please, I need to cum!"

"Come, make me your whore," she had suggested at Freddy's.

Zane thought back to a bout of late-night drinking months ago when Corey had confided in him that Lauren was suddenly showing a submissive side. Now another piece of the puzzle was making sense as well.

"Do it for me slut," he barked.

"Yessss."

Yep, Corey was right.

"Cum for me, Lauren. Be the whore you want to be."

"OHHHHH NOOOO!"

The coaster began its long ascent to that first glorious drop. Clackity clack clack. Her face grimaced. Getting close.

"What would your BFFs think of sweet innocent Lauren now?" Zane teased. "Look, there goes the Miami skank!"

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" The coaster was getting near the top, anticipation growing. Clackity clack clack.

"I doubt they'd be surprised. We've all seen the pics. Me and the boys knew you'd be someone's whore sooner or later. Just a matter of time. I bet you fucked ALL those guys, didn't you? How many cocks have you had in you, Lauren? Did Corey watch?"

The wet smacking sounds of Zane's fingers flying in and out of her pussy filled the room.

"OH GODDAMN! Yesssss, I fucked them all and Corey watched!" The coaster was breaching the apex now, slipping over the arch.

Jesus, she really is a slut. You teased those guys before you banged them, didn't you? Just like you teased me tonight."

"I-I-I..."

"Nothing but a cocktease. Lauren the cocktease. You know what happens to women like you in my world, don't you?"

Lauren nodded briskly. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. I need to be fucked."

"Who's talkin'? Ashley or my little slut Lauren? Who wants to get fucked?"

"Lauren," she choked, "Lauren wants to get fucked! OH GOD!!!"

"THEN CUM FOR ME WHORE! CUM FOR THOSE MEN! CUM FOR COREY!"

Lauren's hips bucked against the large and spearing fingers, juices puddling beneath her ass. She felt the weightlessness of the first drop as her body plunged down the climax track out-of-control.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" her cries came quick and often, the back of her head repeatedly thumping the wall behind her. "Shit, shit, shit, cumming, cumming, CUMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!"

She grabbed Zane's neck and buried her face into his shoulder, tears falling on the expensive silk shirt. He held her patiently until she sank slowly back to the floor, knees trembling.

"Oh wow," Lauren gasped for air. "Just wow."

Sitting on the carpet for what seemed an eternity, they settled against the wall, kissing, caressing, and savoring the intimacy that only lovers who were no longer just friends can enjoy.

+++++

Two a.m. came and went. While awaiting word - any word - Corey had walked the house twice, downed a beer, checked in on his sleeping daughters and jerked off twice to his secret video of Lauren having sex with her young Miami friends. Tonight was the first time she was with someone and he didn't have a clue as to what was up. It was absolutely driving him mad. For a guy with Corey's kink, nothing was worse - or more gratifying - than the suspense of not knowing. At this point he could only use his imagination. Sweet, sweet, imagination.

+++++

Lauren struggled to an upright position and nearly toppled over, the pants around her calves severely restricting any motion. With some concentration she was able to remove the stilettos and leather pants, kicking them to one side. Except for the metal rivet choker and cuff bracelet, her naked South Florida sun-kissed body stood before the biker. The only hint of untanned skin ran along thin bikini lines stretching across her chest and hips. The wayward executive began unbuttoning her date's shirt, dramatically yanking it from his shoulders to expose a bare chest of coarse, silver hair. She ran her fingers through the curls, palming his hard pecs. Only a few years younger than Corey, his body was weathered too, but was holding firmer, nothing like her husband's pudgy man-boobs. Zane groaned as her fingers found his nipples.

"You men are all alike," she giggled.

One hand on his chest, Lauren searched for the heavy belt buckle with the other. In a flash, she pulled it through the jeans' loops. Seconds later the denim followed, leaving him only in his white, delightfully packed briefs. They kissed again, tongues dancing, her bare vulva pressing against the cock she so desperately wanted to see again.

"Do you want me?" she breathed in his ear.

"Yes," Zane exhaled between kisses.

Both felt bittersweet lust reverberate through their bodies. Lauren played with the hair on his neck.

"You mean you'd bed your best friend's wife?"

"Isn't that what he wants?"

Her hand travelled slowly to his crotch, rubbing his mounting erection through the cotton fly. The vixen's voice got smokier.

"What does the Top Mechanic want? I remember coaching our girls while you watched me from the bleachers, eyeing my tight, red softball pants. Sometimes your eyes never left me. I felt them you know, leering at me. I thought it was hot."

"Fuck yeah," the award winner moaned as Lauren began sinking to her knees.

"Were you imagining what lie under those panty lines?"

"Oh, God, Lauren..."

Lauren kissed his stomach, one hand never leaving his package.

"Remember when you made a pass at me at that out-of-town tournament? You were drunk, you naughty boy. I didn't let you get very far," she breathed heavily, grabbing the elastic top of his shorts. "I was a good girl then." Her eyes lit up as the long, skinny cock bounced into view, "Would you say the same about me now?"

Lauren wrapped her blue painted nails around her new lover's pulsating shaft. As the glans generated rivers of shiny precum, she used the slippery broth to lubricate her fingers and palms, allowing for some serious stroking with little friction.

Zane looked down as she jacked him off.

"Definitely not."

+++++

The alarm clock bathed the Des Moines bedroom in eerie neon blue. It was half-past two. Corey had resigned himself to the fact that any news would now not come until morning. It was clear his plan had been successful. Why else would there have been no communication? Phones can die, but they can be charged quickly too. No, this was an obvious sign his wife and best friend were in bed and having fun.

Mission accomplished.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

"Jesus, you're good cocksucker."

"Mmmphhhhttttt."

"Corey told me you never gave him head. He was sandbagging. You must be practicing."

Lauren pulled the glistening shaft from her mouth and caught her breath.

"I'll never tell," she giggled.

More slurping. Lauren's hands were on Zane's bare ass, head in his crotch, bobbing away.

"Mmmm, yeah, just like that baby, suck my cock."

For the next few minutes, the irresistible brunette continued to stroke the biker as she slobbered over his tool, an eager tongue swirling around hairy balls. Zane gripped the sides of her head and for the second time that night face-fucked her until he felt the tell-tale signs of an approaching climax.

No, not yet!

"Pfffft, pfffft, pfffft" Lauren choked as spittle flowed from the corners of her mouth.

Zane pulled her lips off his dick to avoid cumming. Like Corey, he was not a young man and his recovery time was not what it used to be. Cum again now, and there'd be no telling when he'd be able to fuck this wild filly.

Lauren yelped as the biker unexpectedly threw her on the bed. Looking up at the stout frame towering above her, she laughed maniacally and slowly spread her legs, pulling apart the oozing, inviting folds to give him a good view of the paradise that awaited him.

"Tonight, I'm yours," Lauren panted. "In every way."

Zane suckled her small, sensitive breasts, and was rewarded by a string of moans. He alternated between the two, nibbling each nipple thoroughly, pulling them in with his lips, then letting them go with a smack.

"Oooooo, baby, just like that."

Their hands roamed and groped, fondled and squeezed, with no particular urgency. They had all night. Zane took his time enjoying his friend's body; there was no telling if they'd ever be here again. It was the little things that made being with her so hot. She was looking at him now in the same way she had looked at Corey for years. The same hands that pleasured his best friend were now setting fire to his own skin. The little noises she made when Zane touched an erogenous zone were the same cries Corey had heard for decades. The proscription of the moment was simply overpowering.

"Go lower," Lauren beseeched the biker.

His mouth obeyed, travelling down her exquisite stomach, only to stop at the taut and well-defined abs she worked so hard to maintain. At 48, Lauren rocked a body that most women in Zane's world hadn't had since 30.

She giggled again. "Lower."

"If you insist."

"Taste me. Lick my pussy."

There was no mistake when the wandering tongue found her love button.

"Oh yeah, RIGHT THERE."

Zane grunted, acknowledging his find. He proceeded to wrap her legs around his shoulders and bury a grinning face into her sopping wet hole, eager to make her cum again. The extended tongue explored every nook, every cranny, leaving no fleshy fold untouched.

"FUCK YESSSSSS!" Lauren brayed.

Slow and calculated slurping mixed with elevated breathing as Corey's sexy wife began building to another release.

"Please, make me cum again. I love how you eat my married pussy."

Yes, child, sharpen those therapy chops! she heard Chloe say.

Zane zeroed in on her clitoris, fueled by the thought of being between the legs of his best friend's wife.

"Suck it, suck it, ohhhhhh, Zayyyyyyynnnnn, SUCK IT!"

Slurp, slurp.

"Don't you dare stop, DON'T STOP! Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssss!"

+++++

Back in Des Moines, the smartphone tumbled quietly from Corey's outstretched hand to the carpet below. He'd tried his best to stay awake, but exhaustion finally won. It was nearly three a.m. when the deeply conflicted husband slipped into unconsciousness, wondering what his beloved wife was doing at that exact moment.