Ascending Lauren Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi bye," the girl feigned disinterest in her mother's presence, grabbing a coat from the foyer. "Going out with Sam. Flight's not until eight-thirty. A ride would be great, Dad. See ya."

"Of course, sweetie," Corey acknowledged her request, watching the 27-year-old scurry out the front door.

"Hi Mom, how are you?" Lauren asked sarcastically. "Oh, just fine, thanks for asking."

Corey shrugged. "Typical millennials." He leaned in nervously, one hand on his wife's ass. "I, on the other hand, am very interested on how your night went."

Lauren turned up her nose at him haughtily and continued on the steps. "You, sir, will just have to wait."

+++++

Leather, tits hanging out, painted-on pants? I mean, her vag is nearly on display!

Caroline paced along the curb while waiting on her friend. She'd never seen her mother so slutty. Why now? Was she messing around? What about Zane? They had gone out of town together. Were they having an affair? What about the the nightclub pics of her in Miami? Were those guys more than just friends? Did her father know? Surely he wasn't that naïve. Oh my God, did he condone it?

Christ, I need a drink.

+++++

Corey sat in the warm, sudsy water and watched his beautiful wife shed her satin robe. Cautiously, she stepped over the tub's side and into the gentle jets. Her nearly perfect naked body towered over him as she ran a toe over his groin, briefly touching his hardening penis.

The embattled husband was bursting at the seams. "Well?"

Lauren chuckled, lowering herself into the bubble bath. "Well what?"

"C'mon babe."

She had to grin, knowing full well the suspense was killing him. But wasn't that the very thing men with his kink thrived on? "Let's just start from the beginning, okay?"

Corey nodded impatiently as her toe found his cock again. It grew to its full six inches as she recounted "the date". How proud and handsome Zane looked when receiving his award. How they successfully pulled off the whole Ashley charade. And yes, how phenomenal a kisser his best friend was.

"So, you did kiss him."

Lauren nodded, leaning forward, putting her hands on his knees.

"Tongue?"

"Of course, silly, we had to make it convincing. I was supposed to be his hot girlfriend, remember?"

The erection broke the surface of the soapy water, causing a small ripple. She wrapped five delicate fingers around it.

"And that's not all his tongue was good for."

"Oh God."

Lauren told him about playing pool at Freddy's, teasing his friends, and dirty dancing.

Corey's head lay against the white marble surface as her soapy hand glided slowly up and down his rigid shaft.

"W-w-what else did you do?"

"I played darts. Zane and his buddies couldn't take their eyes off my ass and tits."

"Jesus."

"Does that get you hot? Thinking about them ogling me?"

"Yes."

"I have to admit, it was fun, but not nearly as much fun as going to the bathroom."

Opening his eyes, Corey cocked an eyebrow.

"I was really drunk and had to pee, but the ladies' room was being cleaned."

"That's fun?"

She nodded. "It was when I recruited Zane to stand guard in the guys' john."

The 61-year-old's breathing increased, the feeling of her fingers dancing along his member was incredible. "Did he see you?"

"Peeing? No, that would be crass." Lauren leaned against the tub wall and placed her feet on either side of her husband's shaft, beginning a very slippery footjob. "I did, however, thank him for his vigilance."

"You did?" Corey's breathing elevated.

"Of course. I was very grateful. I started by pulling him into the stall. Sat right there with my ass on the stool and unzipped his jeans. He's got this really long and skinny penis. A little bent, actually. But you already knew that from all those fishing trips, didn't you? With a little practice it was pretty easy to deep throat."

"Sssssssttttttt," Corey hissed.

"That's right, Twisty, I went down on your best friend right there in the shitter of a seedy bar. Let my tongue twirl around his big dick until he unloaded in my mouth. Said I was good little cocksucker. How's that for being a whore?"

"Lauren, holy SHIT!" Corey's manhood lurched, sending bubbles everywhere. She easily squeezed it between her feet and kept edging.

"We had an audience too. Some pervert on the other side of the stall, just standing there, listening to me suck off your friend. Blasted a puddle of sticky goo right outside the door just as Zane came in my mouth. Had to step over it when I left. Filthy animal! Maybe that was you? Listening to me swallow every bit of Zane's jizz? Believe me, there's so much more of it than when you blow."

Corey gasped and tried to grab his dick to escalate the masturbation, but she kicked his hand away.

"This really does get you off, doesn't it?"

"I can't believe you did that!"

Lauren smiled at him coyly. "Oh, it gets better. Now I want to see you play with your nipples."

Sliding down into the water, Corey raised both soapy hands to his chest and began squeezing and thumbing his man-boobs. His begged his wife to continue telling him about her date.

"After that we went to his motel room." Biting her lower lip as if ashamed, she confessed, "I've been a very bad girl, babe."

Lauren leaned over and let her tongue swirl around the two inches of cock sticking above the waterline. He tried to push her head down over the shaft but she popped back up and glared at him. "NIPPLES!" Corey obediently returned fingers to his pudgy chest.

"Here's where it gets good. I let him finger-fuck me against a wall. He wouldn't stop until I came on his hand."

"Oh God, babe, that's so hot."

"Not nearly as hot as my steaming cunt as I waited for that big cock to fuck me. And fuck me he did, Corey. Long and hard. Your best friend is a freakin' stud. Fucked me into the next county. So big, so hard, so much cum."

"Jesus, I think I'm gonna..."

"Not yet!" Lauren enjoined him, briefly releasing his pulsating dick. It plopped back against his rotund waist, his wet belly glistening like gelatin. She reached over the side of the tub and brought back the blue box the mechanic had given her.

"W-w-what's that?"

"It's the award Zane got at the ceremony. You know, the one you sent me to as his fuck-toy girlfriend? He gave it to me as a momento. Wasn't that sweet of him?" she purred, removing the sparkling hand-blown glass wrench. "No doubt thanking me for giving great head."

Corey tried to touch the award.

"NIPPLES!" Lauren glowered. His hands flew back to his chest.

"What a great trophy, huh? Aren't you proud of him?"

"Sure."

She cleansed the wrench in the bath water and held it up. "There, all nice and clean," Lauren beamed. Corey rolled his nipples between his thumb and forefinger as he watched his wife rub the open end of the seven-inch wrench around her own breasts, teasing the nipples as if torquing a bolt.

"Really sorry you couldn't be there. His cock was amazing."

Corey winched, the angst he so craved was in overdrive. "I knew it! You fucked him, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did, Twisty. That's what you sent me to do, wasn't it? To be his whore for the night? Well, I was that, and much, much more."

His cock jolted again. Lauren could see the precum streaming out of the glans, mixing with the bubble bath.

"Easy, there's more."

He tried deep, measured breaths which seemed to help hold off the imminent release, at least for now. "Go on."

Lauren slid further down into the tub and spread her legs, calves resting on the rim. She moved the glass trophy passed her belly. "Since you weren't there, sweetie, I figured I'd bring a little of Zane to you." The wrench inched its way to her bald slit, which she purposefully kept visible just above the soap bubbles.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good, babe. Just like his real cock. Well, except his is much, much bigger," she giggled again. After dipping it passed her labia, she brought the tool to her mouth and licked off a dollop of clear juice that it had collected. "See, it even has his name."

Corey glanced at the inscription: "Top Mechanic of the Year -- Zane Presado."

She laughed dementedly. "Now jerk off for me."

Shifting his weight in the water, Corey began stroking his now purple cock while continuing to fiddle with his nipples.

"That's it, just like that," Lauren gleefully watched her husband masturbate while rubbing the smooth glass against her pussy. "Hmmm, feel your naked palms gripping your dick, just like my cunt did his.

"He fucked me good last night, just like you knew he would. Thank you so much for sending me into his arms. He is quite the skilled lover."

"Better than me?" Corey croaked.

Yep, time to ramp up the therapy.

Lauren shifted in the tub and fixed him with a gaze, those sultry half closed eyes boring into his very soul.

"Isn't it more fun to guess?"

She laughed cruelly as a finger flicked one of his nipples. Backing away, she hovered the large award-turned-dildo over her gaping wet hole.

"Tell him to put it in me," she urged. "Tell Zane to fuck your wife, babe."

Corey groaned while watching the glass trophy sink deeper into Lauren's willing snatch, hand pumping his cock furiously.

"Do it, fuck her," he murmured, playing along.

"Louder."

"Fuck her," he yelled, "fuck my whore wife, Zane!"

"Mmmmm, oh yesssss!" Lauren moaned, slipping the wrench further into her quivering cunt.

"Your best friend, he's so long, reaching places you just can't. Oh, the way he made love to me last night. So hard, so rough!"

"Rough?"

Lauren laughed maniacally, pumping the glass tool in and out of her pink hole. "Yes, yes, yes! He fucked my face, threw me on the bed and brutalized my pussy. Punished me for lying to him. GOD I LOVED IT!"

Corey's mouth dropped open. What? What did she just say? For lying?

"Now slap me, damnit. Punish me for fucking your best friend. Slap my titties!"

"Lauren, I don't think..."

"You heard me goddamnit! Make me feel the sting."

"I-I-I..."

"What, are you too much of a pussy to do it?" she hissed. "Do I need to find a real man to fuck me, Twisty? Poor Corey, can't get it up, can't lay it down. JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

What the hell did Zane do to her?

Lauren was now shoving the entirety of the clear smooth wrench into her flooding cavity, twisting the glass as it disappeared beyond her dainty butterfly.

"Ohhhhhh," she screamed. "Fuck me Zane, fuck me! Fuck my pussy while my husband jacks off! You see him banging me, perv? You asked for it and oh boy did he give it to me good. Oh yes he did! Fucked me silly!"

Corey rose out of the water and knelt in the tub.

"Do it, Twisty, punish me for being such a bad girl! BE A GODDAMN MAN!"

The first slap landed on her right tit. Thwaapppp! The second was to her left, then back to the right.Thwaapppp! Thwaapppp!

Red marks appeared on her tan skin almost instantly.

"Yesssssss! Again! Again!"

Thwaapppp! Thwaapppp! Both breasts recoiled at the strike, then jiggled.

Lauren spat at him. "Pussy!"

Thwaapppp! That got her a backhand across a cheek. It stung like hell, causing tears to flow. "Oh, I deserve it Corey! I was a bad wife. A dirty, terrible, SLUTTY wife. I was GLAD you pushed me into his arms. So happy I spent the night in HIS bed instead of yours."

More slaps to the face. Thwapppp! Thwapppp! Thwapppp!

Lauren was laughing uncontrollably now. She bent over the tub and gripped the sides, swirling her ass in the air, presenting it as a gift. Corey rose behind her, cock in hand.

"Time to reclaim me, baby. Do it. Fuck that pussy. It's always been yours; others just borrow it."

"Oh YEAH!" Corey grunted as he slid into her.

"GOD that dick feels good, all bare and naked. He didn't wear anything either, nope, just barebacked the shit out of me."

"OH MY GOD!"

More demented laughing. "That's right, Twisty! Zane's bare cock was in that same hole just hours ago."

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Corey bellowed. "Did he?"

"Damn right, baby, he unloaded buckets in the very place your dick is now."

"OH GOD OH GOD!"

Huffing and puffing above his wife, Corey drove his six inches as deep as it would go. He didn't want to blow but the whole sordid affair was propelling him over the edge.

"Shit, babe, I'm getting close!"

"Yesssss!" Lauren screamed "I want your cum! GIVE IT TO ME!"

More gasping as his wrinkled balls slapped rhythmically against her slick pussy.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Remember when I told you all my Miami friends were fucking me?"

"O-o-ohhhhh y-y-yeah," he grimaced, trying desperately to buy some time.

"Well," she giggled, winking at him over her shoulder, "now YOUR friends are fucking me too!"

"OHHHHHH LAURENNNNNNN NOOOOOOOO!" Corey's head snapped forward as he stumbled back against the wall on one side of the tub, ripping his cock from the confines of his wife's warm cunt. Lauren wheeled and knelt before him, able to catch a few translucent spurts of hot semen on her face. It wasn't the cascade of white honey that the younger guys were capable of, but she loved it just the same.

+++++

Corey slid down the wall and back into the tub, shaking and wheezing. Lauren splashed water on her face to remove the facial, then wiggled next to him until he settled down.

"You okay?" she asked sweetly.

He nodded, putting his arm around her. "Fine, yeah, wow."

"I'm glad you found that interesting."

"I have to admit, that last bit was a little frightening and, um...bold...even for you."

"Yeah, about that. Apparently Abby liked it rough, and for some reason Zane projected that onto me last night and..."

"And you liked it too?"

"I liked providing the outlet more than anything. There's something very subservient and empowering about allowing someone's gratification at your own expense."

Corey frowned. "You like pain now?"

Lauren nibbled his earlobe. "A little sting never hurt anyone. It's kind of exhilarating. Like working a big zit on your face. It's at once painful and satisfying, especially when the damn thing pops." She pinched his puffy nipple. "You should try it."

"OUCH HEY!" he recoiled. "Yeah, no thanks. I guess I'm just a pussy."

She noted the sarcasm and winced. "I'm sorry, babe. It served, you know, it's purpose and you seemed to dig it. I won't do it again."

"Well, now, let's not be hasty."

Lauren's expression turned to one of compassion. She understood and smiled. It didn't stay there long.

"There's something else."

Corey chuckled. "What now? You like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?"

"He knows."

The project manager didn't immediately grasp what she was alluding to. Slowly, though, his fingers gripped the sides of the tub, knuckles turning white.

"Come again?"

"Zane. He knows why you offered me up as Ashley. He knows about my hall pass. He knows about your fetish."

Corey laid back and gently tapped the back of his head against the tub.

"Babe, I sorry, I was drunk and ran my mouth."

Corey just mumbled.

Lauren began to distress. "Please say something."

"So THAT'S why he punished you! Well, shit, now the whole town will know. How can I face him? Face anybody? Fuck."

"He promised not to tell anyone."

"And you believe him?"

"He's your best friend, Corey. He's not going to out you. Besides, he finally came around to the idea."

"Well, yeah, I guess so, after he climbed up your cunt."

"That's not fair!" Real tears began to form in Lauren's beautiful eyes. She left the tub and stepped onto the floor mat.

Corey watched as his wife toweled off the tight, lithe body, the same one his close friend had just ravashed the night before. He shook his head and stepped out. As she turned into his chest crying, he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's not your fault. I sent you off with him. Whatever happened after that is on me. I'm not mad. Hell, I don't even care who knows. Three more months and we're both out of this shitty town for good."

With that, Corey kissed his wife. No matter the circumstances, regardless of the obstacles, they were a team. They recognized, accepted, and helped each other achieve their most basic desires. It was something the long-married couple had always done. True, the latest proclivities were darker and would need getting used to. Calling her submissive names was one thing; inflicting pain was another. Her screaming that a lover was bigger than him could be, in the moment, kind of hot; suggesting he was not a real man came close to an ever shifting line. Still, they were life-long partners and tomorrow was another day. It was now family time.

+++++

"Mom," the youngest Miller called out from her room as she packed her suitcase, "do you know where my blue top is?"

Lauren suddenly appeared from nowhere with the blouse. Mothers have a way of doing that.

"Here ya go, I had it dry cleaned."

"Thanks!" Caroline smiled, noticing her mother had changed into a sweatshirt and yoga pants, a far cry from the slutwear she donned earlier. She shrugged off any previous thoughts of impropriety. Stupid imagination.

+++++

A short time later, there came another cry for help, this time from Corey's office downstairs.

"Mom, what's Dad's password? He doesn't answer his phone and I need to print a boarding pass. My laptop won't connect to the printer."

"Try birthdays."

The younger woman entered all four birth dates. No luck. Graduations? Nope. Wedding Anniversary? Ah, Bingo!

She toggled through several running programs looking for a browser. Just as she was about to open one from the taskbar, Caroline came across a video window showing a paused MP4 file. Although the stilled frame was fuzzy, the profiles of two naked people were clearly visible. She frowned. It wasn't that the counselor was opposed to porn; it certainly had therapeutic value and she herself occasionally masturbated to the free stuff. But jeez, Pops, you should really be more discrete. The girl looked around. Her mother was still upstairs. She hesitated, but curiosity got the best of her. Whatcha watching these days, Daddy O?

+++++

Lauren walked into her husband's office folding a skirt. "Honey, did you figure out the passwor..."

She didn't finish the question. Caroline was standing behind the desk with both hands over her mouth.

"Give it to me, Tony, wreck me!"

"Shit, baby, clamp that pussy around my cock, fuck it, fuck it!"

"Yessssss, Tony, yes, I'm your whore. FUCK ME, fuck your whore!"

Lauren dropped the skirt to the floor, stunned at hearing her own voice in the throes of passion.

"Fuck me like you fuck those college girls, baby, cum in my tight, warm pussy, LET IT GO!"

Caroline tore her eyes from the screen and looked at her mother in disbelief. "MOM?"

"ENOUGH! TURN IT OFF!"

Her daughter was paralyzed. She could do nothing but stare at her mother getting pummeled into a mattress by a very young and muscular man. Another naked couple was on the bed as well.

"MOM??"

Lauren slammed the lid down and the two women stared anxiously at each other. Mortified and shaking, the older woman was on the verge of passing out.

"K-K-Kitchen, five minutes."

+++++

Lauren sat at the breakfast table, face in trembling hands.

Really Corey? You recorded me? What were you thinking? You didn't even ask! And leaving something like that up for the kids to find? Fucking idiot! She was furious, and rightfully so. Although some of her trysts had been live streamed, she had no idea he was recording them. Just how many were there?

Lauren looked up nervously as her daughter took a seat at the table. Surprisingly, the younger woman appeared a lot calmer and collected now. Unbeknownst to Lauren, after the initial shock of seeing the video, Caroline had decided the best way to navigate this inevitable conversation was to channel the same skills and composure she employed as a counselor.