Ascending Lauren Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

Lauren gnashed her teeth and drove Zane's head into her pelvis. "Gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

Zane's mustache was now dripping with her sticky, clear juices.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, RIGHT THERE!!!"

"Cum for me, Lauren, cum on my face!" he managed to gargle through near suffocation, words muffled by wet thighs clamped over each ear.

Oh my God, she sneered, head thrashing from side to side. The thought of the long-time friend eating her pussy was sending her to the edge.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she howled. "CUMMMMEEEEENNGGGG!"

The wild bucking of Lauren's quaking hips made it difficult for Zane's mouth to stay with her slippery bald slit. They were shaking involuntarily, lifting off the mattress, only to slam back down into the wet sheets below.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she squealed, pressing her head into the bedding. "CUMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG!"

Zane watched as tears of ecstasy streamed down her pretty face, makeup running passed flush cheeks like a whore in heat. His cock could wait no more. The whole perception of his best friends and their marriage, everything, had just been shattered. In that moment, he no longer saw Lauren as a reserved and modest mother of two. In front of him now was Lauren the slut, a hot, quivering mess of wanton sex whose reddened hole was begging to be fucked. He'd made this promiscuous harlot cum twice now and he needed to be in her, married or not. They were WAY beyond any propriety shit anyway. He was more turned on than he'd been in years, so fuck it. If Corey wanted him to bang his ol' lady, so be it.

The large man ascended Lauren, rubbing the crown of his cock across her wet folds. The Iowan wife glanced furtively at the nightstand where her clutch lay. He followed her gaze and understood.

"No worries, I'll get it."

She could feel the slippery precum coating her thighs and had pleasant visions of thick ropes of semen flooding her pussy.

Lauren shook her head. "No. Just do it. Do me now."

Zane hesitated. He may have been drunk, but he wasn't stupid. His swimmers were still strong.

Lauren saw it in his eyes and shook her head. "That ship sailed years ago."

Relieved, he placed his aching, purple shaft into her hand and guided it towards the hole he'd longed for all evening. Just before they committed the act that would forever change his relationship with the married couple, he paused.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh God, yes, Zane, just fuck me."

He smiled. "Then put me in, Coach."

+++++

Outside, a couple returning from Freddy's heard a high-pitched shriek mixed with low grunting coming from Room 10. This sent them scurrying down the sidewalk laughing hysterically. Inside the run-down room, Zane's cock pushed past Lauren's labia, prompting her tan arms to curl around his shoulders, her legs lifting and wrapping around his hips.

Lauren's eyes squeezed shut as the slightly crooked member penetrated her slowly; two inches, three, then four.

"Ahhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The sensation of the bare cock sinking passed her slick walls was profound; the fact it had already surpassed any depth her husband could reach was simply remarkable. "Thaaaaaaats it, baby. Fill me up."

Zane grunted incessently and nearly came. The feeling of the warm, unprotected cunt closing around his cock was indescribable. Knowing whom lay beneath him with was also, quite literally, blowing his mind.

Good God, I'm in your wife, Corey. I'm fucking your ol' lady.

Powerful thrust.

Deep...in....your...wife.

Ball slapping assault.

Tight...little...pussy!

Bake sales...

Church choir...

Massive bone crushing slam.

Cock whore!

Lauren continued to writhe as the biker rooted his hungry cock, rotating his pelvis to drive it home. She gripped his sides tightly as the narrow prick sank deeper into her eager canal. What it lacked in width the phallus made up for in length, easily as long as her beloved Chairman of the Board. Eyes shut, she relished the feeling of the unsheathed cock.

"Fuck me," she implored.

Zane obliged, pummeling her pussy with fury.

"OH SHIT GODDAMN!" Lauren screamed in unadulterated pleasure.

The biker was grunting loudly now with every thrust.

"Fuck meeeee! So deep! Don't stop! HARDER! HARDER!!"

Every ridge, every bump, every wrinkle was felt as his lengthy manhood traversed her vulnerable flesh. It wasn't the stretchy sort of sensation she'd felt with the others, like Tony or Tommy. No, this slender lance made her feel warm, full....impaled.

As the euphoria of initial penetration passed, the lovers settled into a steady rhythm, rocking back and forth while the tired motel bed creaked under the strain. Fast but measured, their love making intensified, slowly building to what they both knew was going to be nothing less than a mind-blowing crescendo. They cried out with every passionate thrust.

"Fuck me harder!" Lauren snarled. "Show me how you fuck a whore!"

Zane sweated profusely, pumping harder to keep up with her demands. She continued a barrage of filthy language, pleading with him to fuck his "whore", "slut", and "tramp". Jesus, insatiable AND twisted. He knew then what he had to do.

"Your husband's whore and now my cum bucket. Be the slut we need you to be bitch, take my seed!"

Lauren clung to his neck. "Yesss, yessss, such a dirty little girl!"

"Corey's at home, cheering me on. You KNOW he is. Begging me to fuck his whore!"

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss, yessss, yessss! Use me, use me!"

Zane closed his eyes. This was shades of Abby all over again. She'd been into light submission and infliction and he had a hunch this one was too. As the pounding continued to a steady stream of "oh, oh, ohs", he took a chance and gingerly slapped one tit, then the other.

Lauren began to shudder as mini-orgasms shook her body.

"Owww!" she cried.

Titties again. Slap, slap.

"Oh GAWWWDDD!" Lauren screamed. She was clearly turned on. "Fuck me Zane, own me, make me yours!"

Just as he'd thought: gorgeous and submissive.

"You fucking whores are all the same. You like it a little rough, don't ya?"

"Do it again!" Lauren begged.

"What?"

"DO IT AGAIN!"

Zane slapped her breasts harder, then her face. She laughed maniacally. "Is that all you got?"

A flat palm struck the other cheek.

"Yessss," Lauren inhaled deeply, relishing the sting. "Now fuck me GODDAMNIT! MAKE COREY HEAR ME BACK HOME!"

Zane's cock continued to piston steadily into her sloppy cunt.

"Oh, yeah, take it bitch!"

The two writhed uncontrollably on the bed as their pelvis' crashed into one another. Lauren could feel him pulsing inside her, the bare skin of his hot cock rubbing against her pink and unprotected walls. She grew more vocal as Zane fucked her harder, occasionally lifting a powerful arm to backslap her tits or cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhh FUCCCCCK!"

"C'mon whore, cum for me!"

"OH OH OH YEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

The springs were creaking so much Zane feared a collapse. Lauren's cries turned into squeals as a major release welled-up inside.

"Gonna cum...gonna cum...gonna...AAHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!"

Without warning, her snatch snapped closed around his cock, stopping it mid-stroke. Lauren's eyes rolled back in her head as she clawed at Zane's neck, back, and ass, the pain from her raking nails sending shivers down his spine.

"OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Lauren's body convulsed, limbs shaking, her mouth forming the perfect O Zane had longed to see.

"Hfffft, hfffft, hfffft," she gushed as spasms shook her to the bone. It took a good minute or two for the quaking to subside.

"So good, so good," Lauren muttered repeatedly.

The new lovers kissed tenderly, embracing until their breathing slowed. Mercifully, Lauren smiled and rolled to her belly, propping herself up on all fours. She wiggled her ass and looked over a sweaty shoulder.

"Your turn."

Erection still raging, Zane lost no time in scampering behind the slutty brunette. He placed a hand in the small of her back and gazed along the long sleek spine to the shiny, tousled black hair in front of him. Copious amounts of Lauren's cum leaked from her elevated pussy, pooling on the sheets below. Fueled by unbridled lust, the biker grabbed hold of her slim hips and wasted no time in slamming his cock deep into her sopping pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH!" Lauren's guttural moan filled the room. The force by which Zane penetrated her was surprising.

The well-lubricated dick had no problem sliding in and out of the gaping hole. The mechanic ramped up the pace, his 58-year-old knees crackling on the mattress as he thrust his hips relentlessly into Lauren's.

"Pussy...so...good."

"Oh God, deep, deep, deeper!" she begged, hands clutching sheets, hair flying about wildly.

Not missing a stroke, Zane leaned over her back, grabbed a fistful of black mane, and pulled...hard.

"Oww, SHIT!" Lauren screamed as her head snapped back.

"Like that whore?" he bellowed, wrapping the glossy hair tight around his fingers.

"OH OH OH!"

"Take it, take it slut!"

Lauren rotated her hips hard against Zane's groin.

"HUMPHHH... HUMPHHH... HUMPHHH." The mechanic was working overtime as he power-fucked his friend's wife. Although he was running out of breath, he managed to keep the hammer down as he rammed his steel repeatedly into the depths of her cunt.

Lauren was delirious now; no longer a wife, friend or neighbor, just a piece of meat to be used for a biker's pleasure.

"That's it! Fuck me, goddamnit!"

"HUMPHHH... HUMPHHH... HUMPHHH."

Lauren felt the invading cock lurch, it's strokes becoming longer and more measured. He's going to cum.

"Oh shit!" Zane snorted. "Shit, shit, shit." He could feel his balls expanding with the hot jizz that was ready to explode. The pummeling gave way to short, quick jabs.

"Fucking...you...good..bitch."

"Yessss, give me your big dick!" Lauren baited him, desperately wanting him to cum inside her, "fuck me, fuck your best friend's wife!"

"Oh DAMN, gonna cum!"

"Do it Zane, blow your seed deep in me!"

The grip on her hair tightened and pain seared through her scalp. She pounded her fists into the mattress below. Why's it hurt so good?

"Fill me, baby! Make me glad I'm your date tonight and not Corey's."

Zane's rapid breathing began to deepen. "OH FUCK!"

"Yes! That's it! Harder! Fuck me HARDER!" Lauren screamed.

"Getting close!" Zane gasped.

"Do it! Fuck your whore! You know you've wanted this since the day we met, Remember my ass in those softball pants, baby? You wanted me then, you got me now!"

Zane snarled, his lips curling at the sides. "OHHHHH FUUCCCKKKK!"

Lauren rolled with his thrusts, leaning forward, pushing back; leaning, pushing.

"Cum in me," she implored.

The biker threw his head back and roared at the ceiling, making no attempt to pull out as the boiling sperm flowed from his balls and through his shaft.

She clamped down on the shuddering cock, locking it in, preventing escape. The throbbing flesh expanded rapidly in her spongy tunnel as Zane's load erupted deep in her womb. Lauren basked in the sensation of his cock pumping wave after wave of steaming jizz into her cunt.

"Yessss, give it to me, fill me up," she bade, falling to her chest as her arms gave out.

"Awe, Lauren, fuuccck," the mechanic moaned, as he let go one final blast.

"Hmmm, that's it baby, let it drain down my legs. Oh, I love how you treat a girl."

+++++

Depleted, Zane pulled out, allowing a mix of semen and Lauren's juices to flow from her now bruised slit. Completely exhausted, the couple lay holding each other, basking in the glow of their lovemaking, each knowing these were fleeting moments to be cherished. Daylight would bring reality, and this moment would soon be relegated to a fond memory.

+++++

Lauren blinked as the interior of the cruddy motel room came into focus. Laying on her side, she slowly became aware of an arm draped over her waist. It was Zane, spooning and snoring. Smiling, she realized it was the first time in 30 years since anyone besides her husband had snored in her ear. The soreness between her legs served as a quick reminder that the man next to her was definitely not Corey.

Slipping quietly from under the mechanic's grasp, Lauren sat up and squinted at the few rays of morning sun that had the audacity to sneak past the dusty drapes. The mixture of whiskey and cocktails was proving deadly. She reached for her phone and noted the time: quarter past seven. A few missed texts from Corey also awaited.

1:47 AM: R u ok?

2:24 AM: Where are u?

2:52 AM: I'm worried. PLEASE text me back.

Lauren frowned and cursed herself. She should have checked earlier.

Sorry, was sleeping. Yes, I'm fine. Will be heading back later this morning.

Yawning, she shuffled into the bathroom and closed the door. Any post-date drama would have to wait until after a nice hot shower.

+++++

Corey's eyes snapped open at the sound of the incoming text. He frantically searched the pillow and surrounding sheets for the phone until he saw it laying on the floor. His fingers couldn't type fast enough.

Good morning.

Are you with him now?

That was, of course, a stupid question. She most certainly was. Once at Freddy's, there was no where else to spend the night but in his motel room.

Spend the night. The connotation was clear: not since their courtship had she actually slept with someone else. That meant cuddling, sweet nothings, afterglow...intimacy far greater than with any of her other lovers.

A heavy sigh signaled a game of patience as the older man watched the small screen for a response. Any response.

+++++

Lauren exited the bathroom wearing the pink thong and nothing else. Zane was awake now, head propped up with one arm on the mattress watching her towel dry that luxurious long black hair.

"What?" she asked.

"Seriously? You have to ask?"

Smiling softly, Lauren plopped next to him on the mattress.

"What do you want to know?"

"Hell, I don't know. Where to start? Um, how long?"

"Five, six months. After I moved."

He shook his head. "Damn. Toby called it, you know. He warned Corey not to leave you down there alone."

"Being alone has nothing to do with it. I haven't cheated on Corey once. You have to believe that. Not once. He's in on everything."

"This just happened overnight, then? One day he said go forth and screw other guys?"

Lauren chuckled. "Well, kinda, but no, there's been years of pillow talk."

"No offense, but me and Abby used to talk too, yet it was, you know, just that. Talk."

"Maybe you guys weren't given the right opportunity."

Zane stared at the ceiling fan. "I still can't believe it, Lauren. You are so perfect. PTA, coaching, cookies, church every Sunday."

"You forgot good cocksucker."

He smiled, caressing her cheek. "Yeah, that too. So, did you really screw all those guys?"

Lauren laughed. "In those posts? Not a one. Wasn't for lack of them trying, though."

"Just out of curiosity..."

"Eight, I think, including you."

Zane looked incredulous. "Eight men in five months? Really? You?"

"Only six were men."

His eyebrows arched. "Oh."

They searched each other's eyes. Finally, he cleared his throat.

"So, where does that leave us?"

Lauren flinched. She knew from her research on sexuality that feelings can and sometimes do form between women and their, what were they called, bulls? It was one of the biggest pitfalls of the "lifestyle", unless one wanted to establish a polyamorous relationship, which she decidedely did not. Her only love was Corey. Period.

"There can be no us," she replied softly. "Not to make light of...this, but it's a moment in time in what I'm sure you'll agree was a very weird situation. I love Corey and I'm going to die in his arms. That's the reality of it."

The biker grinned. "Uh yeah, what you said. Look, you're Corey's girl and that ain't going to change. What I meant was, quite frankly, you're a great fuck and I wouldn't mind getting together again sometime. But hey, if this was a onetime thing, that's cool too."

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief, a bit enbarrassed for misinterpretting his question. It seemed he understood.

"So, are you going to tell Mr. Miller I know about his little quirk?"

She closed her eyes. "I don't know. We have no secrets. Question is, are you going to treat him differently?"

Zane exhaled and fanned out his fingers. He hadn't yet thought about how he'd react the next time he saw his friend. "Well, you know I can never see you guys in the same way, right? I mean, that would be impossible. Your mouth around my cock is seared into my brain."

"You didn't answer the question."

"Corey's been my bud for nearly thirty years. Nothing's going to change that. Yeah, he set me up - you set me up - but in the end, I got off, you got off and I'm assuming somehow he's getting off. So, what the hell? All good."

Comfortable with what she heard, Lauren leaned over and planted kisses on his silver chest and belly, stopping only to hover above another growing erection.

"Well then," she grinned slyly, tongue flicking the head of his awakening dick, "before we go back to being just pals, let's see if I can't get my approval rating up to superior cocksucker, shall we?"

+++++

Corey's laptop sat idle, awaiting a command. He was in his home office, but any attempt to prepare for the work week ahead was failing miserably. All he could do was stare blankly at the phone on the desk and wait for a response to the text sent over an hour ago. It was now nine o'clock.

Amelia stuck her head in and let her dad know she was off to brunch with friends ahead of a late afternoon flight back to Chicago. The project manager nodded weakly and confirmed the time he'd be needed to take her to the airport. Upstairs, Caroline was in the shower, no doubt preparing to go say goodbye to her own peeps. Clearly annoyed, Corey wondered if their mother would even be home in time to see them off.

As he begrudgingly opened a project schedule for Monday's activities, the message he'd been waiting for finally came.

LAUREN: Leaving now, be home soon. I love you.

+++++

The capricious Rekrap executive clung to her latest lover as the bike zipped along the main highway towards Des Moines. The late November morning was chillier than those of the past week and she was downright freezing in the attractive - but not so practical - leathers worn the night before. What little warmth there was came from a cheek pressed into the mechanic's back.

Lauren had done it. She had slept with her husband's best friend just like he wanted. She'd also fucked up and spilled the beans. Shit. Now who knows what the dynamics between the two buddies would be? Corey had to be told, that much was a given. But how? Rows of harvested cornfields flew by as Lauren contemplated the right way to come clean.

+++++

The front door closed with a slight squeak followed by the tap, tap, tap of heels on the hardwood floor. Seconds later, Lauren appeared outside the office, leaning against the doorjamb.

"Hey," she grinned innocently.

Corey nodded, a brief smile flitting across his face. "Hey."

"Are the girls here?"

"Amelia's went to brunch. Caroline's upstairs waiting on Samantha to pick her up."

"Okay."

The couple stole a few unsure glances at each other.

"How was your evening?" Corey finally asked.

Emotionless, Lauren turned toward the hallway, slinging the leather jacket over her shoulder. "Follow me," she beckoned with crooked finger.

As the couple ascended the stairs to the second floor, their daughter came bounding down past them, feet landing heavy on the steps. The older woman felt Caroline's eyes giving her the once over.