Ascending Lauren Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the Latino decided he needed more too. Stepping back, Hector pulled her to her feet by the hair and flung the lithe body on the Lincoln's trunk. Sprawled on her back, Lauren gasped as Hector snapped her legs together and literally tore the thin leggings away from her calves, completely ruining them. The cute office manager winced as her delicate bare ass scraped over the car's rough painted finish. Donning another condom, Hector flashed a gold tooth as he mounted the dripping hole. Lauren winced at the rough entry, and nearly gagged when he kissed her, his breath a mixture of sardines and old cabbage.

And just like that, yet another stranger was banging the loving mother of two.

+++++

Corey booed the atrocious call on the field, thankful the earlier game hadn't had such poor officiating. He checked his message app. Still nothing from Lauren.

What could she be doing? The game was over at eight.

Well, there were several reasons why he may not have heard from her yet. Perhaps she went back to her apartment to do some work. Her department was very busy these days. Or her phone could be dead. Very plausible since she'd been at the bar all afternoon. Hell, she might even still out be out celebrating.

Celebrating? But who with? Amy wasn't a football fan, and to his knowledge most of her neighbors were native Floridians, hardly interested in anything that wasn't SEC. He recalled the earlier phone call where she'd introduced those two Longhorn fans. What were their names? Albert and Vin? Something like that. It didn't matter. Was she out with them?

Corey snickered. She wasn't an angel these days, but by God, if she hated one group of people, it was Texas fans. No way she was cavorting with them.

Amused by such a silly thought, he dismissed it and returned his attention to the game on the widescreen. More than likely she was simply enjoying a nice, long, hot bath.

The doting husband would have been surprised to learn that at that very moment, three oversexed Cubans had already provided his near naked wife with a different kind of hot, steaming shower.

+++++

Juan had always been a fastidious dresser, even under these circumstances. Looking around, he removed his shoes and chinos, then folded them neatly on the back seat. From there he could just see the top of the slut's scalp as his friend Hector pounded her on top of the large trunk. Occasionally, the back of her head would smack into the rear window, causing it to rattle. He was a little concerned about how boisterous this one was. Her pleas to be fucked were echoing off the alleyway's brick buildings and starting to draw attention. In fact, he'd seen as least two apartment window's above them blink on, then off. They'd been there for over 45 minutes doing this bitch, much longer than anticipated. It was time to go, but not until he got his money's worth.

Unfurling a condom onto his sizable cock, Juan returned to the rear of the car just as Hector pulled out and was pumping volumes of his junk onto the belly of the whore. As his buddy's cries of ecstasy waned, Juan shoved him aside and looked down at the white chick who seemed to be lost in some drug-induced trance. He grabbed the bottom of her jersey and pulled it over her shoulders. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the perfume before flinging it aside. Now clad only in a light bra and running shoes, Lauren stared up at the Latino with drunken expectation.

"Do me," she panted. "Please! Just fucking do me!"

Smiling, Juan slid her butt down and off the trunk, grabbing a fistful of hair on her way down to keep her from toppling to the ground. Licking her face once, then twice, he yanked her bra up, exposing the little nubs beneath. Lauren gasped at the forcefulness in which he was taking control. Despite the palpable anxiety, Juan could see in her eyes just how aroused she really was. He'd seen unbridled lust before, but this was different. Almost...inhuman.

Leaning over, he sucked on her breasts, gently at first, but finishing roughly. She yelped when he bit the top of a tit and slapped the other. Laughing, the Latino slammed her onto the trunk face first, her exposed chest recoiling as it pressed into the bare metal. Spreading her ass cheeks, one hand still full of jet-black mane, he spit on the other, coating the pale pink hole puckering in front of him.

Through the fog of intoxication, Lauren slowly began to realize what was happening.

"NO! OH NO, I can't," she beseeched the big man, trying to turn towards him. Juan forced her head back down to the paint.

"Hold the bitch," he ordered his friends.

Hector and Raul obediently flanked Juan on either side of the car and held Lauren in place as their buddy pressed the head of his sheathed cock into her semi-lubed asshole.

"Please, not even my husband's been there!"

Juan snorted and spit on the back window. "Then your hubby will thank me! Now be quiet, puta!" he snarled, spreading her cheeks again.

"NO!" she continued to plead. "God, PLEEESEEE DON'T!" It was no use. Her cries fell on deaf ears. The Cuban continued to work his tool into her back door. Slowly rotating his hips, he was finally able to finagle the head of the engorged cock past her anus, then another inch...and another.

Lauren felt a sharp pain that began in her rectum, then radiated to her hips, causing her to immediately tighten the chute.

"Easy, Iowa, easy," Juan spoke to her softly. "Just relax."

She did, and it helped. The pain, although still present, gave way to a fullness that was hard to describe. Juan felt the resistance melt away, allowing most of his length to slide easily into the widening cavity.

"Do it then, you bastard. Go on, fuck my ass!" Lauren figured fighting it would just prolong things. The quicker he came, the faster it would be over.

"Stuff the slut, amigo," Hector encouraged his friend. "Pack her shit!"

Juan grunted a response and began working up a rhythm. The other men laughed when they saw Lauren's eyes widen and her lips form the most perfect O. Hah, the whore was into it!

+++++

The night game was a dud. With the score 3-0 at half, Corey's attention was waning. He glanced at the unassembled moving boxes stacked in the foyer. What the hell, they won't pack themselves!

The first box he put together was a sturdy one with foam popcorn, the kind for storing photographs. One by one, Corey began folding the frames sitting on the built-in shelves in his office. Some had been there for decades. He stopped occasionally to reminisce. Here was the four of them during one of their annual treks to the amusement park. That one over there? Amelia's baptism. Then there was Caroline's prom date. And, oh, this one? Lauren's first attempt at skiing after they'd been married. The bunny slope had not been kind, sending her head over heels until she landed on her butt with skis dug in the snow. Corey had managed to get a snap of her laughing hysterically, although she was clearly in pain.

He couldn't have known at that very moment his wife's eyes were squinting in similar discomfort, although a far cry from the mountains of Vail. Indeed, while he was busy waxing nostalgic, she was screaming with both anguish and carnal bliss as a man neither of them had ever met pounded her ass with his decidedly large Cuban meat. The pain and pressure was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. And then there was, unsurprisingly, an almost overwhelming urge to defecate. Yet, through it all, Lauren had to admit a hint of untapped pleasure was certainly there.

"Mmmmpphhhhh," Lauren gritted her teeth as Juan's cock traversed her pulsing colon. Thankfully, even without much lubrication, the pain was slowly giving way to a more surreal euphoria.

"Oh baby, you're ass is so tight!" Juan yelled, gripping her hips and watching his cock disappear into her ass. "Bitch, you're gonna make me bust!"

"Use your words," Lauren heard Amy whisper in her memories. "Make him cum and it will be over."

With her body pinned to the car, Lauren could only partially see the man behind her. Cheek to the cold metal, she used the only weapon she had.

"That's it, motherfucker, fuck my lily-white ass!

"Get it all, baby, take every inch of my shit hole!"

"Oh, goddamn" Juan gasped, staring at her little buns splayed apart. "FUCK YEAH!" He thrust forward, burying the entire length of his cock in her bum.

"That's it, pack it hard, you fuck!"

Lauren seized the opportunity, and with one final ounce of energy, contracted her sphincter tight, effectively locking Juan in mid-stroke.

"GODDAMN WHORE!" he screamed as Lauren's anal muscles began milking the cum from his shaft. No man could survive that.

"Arrrrgghhhhhhhh!" Juan came loudly, jizz filling the condom's reservoir. The steady pressure fluctuated, and because of the fullness, she could almost feel the beat of his heart as the snake convulsed deep within her. When he finally pulled out, her battered rear felt lighter, gaping and airy, with an almost enema-like exhilaration.

Finished, the Latino snickered and tossed the rubber onto the trunk next to Lauren. It landed with a splat, reeking of latex and shit. Raul reeled backwards, holding his nose.

"Really?" he gagged.

"Shut up. Let's get out of here," Juan barked back.

Lauren slowly slid from the trunk and watched the men zip up. Get out of here? Ohhhhhh, no, that would not do! They weren't the only ones who wanted to cum again. Marching defiantly up to Raul, she grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" she whispered, repeating his friend's earlier question.

Surprised and more than a little shocked at her brazenness, the Latino allowed himself to be led to the backseat of the Lincoln, but not without protests from the other men. Kicking several empty 2-liter soda bottles out of the way, Lauren pulled him on top of her and frantically yanked his slacks down to his thighs. Without a word, she reached into her purse and removed another rubber, hurriedly ripping the package with her teeth. As Raul stroked her hair, she rolled it onto his still hard cock and unceremoniously shoved it into her dripping pussy.

Lauren was quite aware they'd been in the alley for now going on an hour, and she knew this had to be quick. Obsessed, the petite brunette wrapped her legs around the Cuban's hips and began thrusting upward in a desperate, almost pitiful attempt to use his tool as a means to cum. She clawed at Raul's back, holding him close but trying to avoid any real intimacy. Right then, Lauren didn't want to be a mom, a wife, or a member of the church. She just wanted to be another whore earning her pay. A cumdump for these men who expected no more and no less.

Raul grunted non-stop as he pumped his manhood into the slut beneath him. Lauren closed her eyes and let the man brutally assault her, even savoring the roughness as it increased to a fervor. He pulled her hair, sucked her neck, and slapped the ass his friend had just got done pounding. The strokes into her pussy became longer, deeper, and heavier, bordering on painful, but also intensely pleasurable. She grasped at the man's ass, pulling him into her with every thrust. Despite her initial reluctance, they kissed passionately, exchanging hot spit as they melded together. Several times, she felt the sharp sting of his teeth as they sunk into her shoulder. The pain only made her want it more.

"Fuck me! Please PLEASE, don't stop," Lauren begged. "Don't EVER stop."

As the release she needed so badly was beginning to build, she could tell it was going to be a big one. How could it not be? An entire day of drinking was culminating right there in that alley, having whored herself out to three slimy men, one of them taking her anal cherry.

"YOU GODDAMN SLUT!" Raul roared, tossing his head back. There was no doubt he was getting close.

Hector and Juan chuckled at their friend's outburst as they slid into the front seats and pulled out their wallets, waiting for him to finish.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, OHHH," they heard the married slut wheeze repeatedly as Raul's cock pummeled the sopping cunt in the back of the big black Lincoln. Within minutes, both lovers were shouting unintelligible gibberish. Lauren could not hold back the events of the day any longer. Her cunt tightened around the Latino's cock like a noose as she flooded the car seat with copious amounts of clear, slippery fluid.

"Yessssssss, YESSSSSSS!" the men in the front seat heard the sexy Cyclone fan begin to cum. The intensity of her moans grew louder, bouncing off the surrounding buildings and echoing through the fire escapes. The moans turned to groans. which became high-pitched berserk shrieks as she let go with one continuous, blood curdling scream.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!! OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Hector needed no more. As his balls pushed the last bit of sperm they could muster through his pulsating shaft, he ripped the tip of the condom off and yanked Lauren to an upright position between his knees. Although she was in the midst of her own bawdy release, the sight of the torn rubber dangling from the glistening cock was, in a word, delectable.

"Do it," Lauren wagged her tongue at the dark head peeking out from the latex sheath. "Cum on my face!"

Raul grabbed his dick and pumped it once, then twice more. The fourth time, he grimaced, his eyes bugging out in ecstasy. The payload was predictably much smaller than the first two, sending only a couple thin ropes of nearly clear semen from the tip, barely making it to Lauren's nose. It didn't matter. Her tongue lashed out like it was Niagara Falls, scooping the runoff from her nostrils as it trickled to her upper lip.

The men in the front seat looked on in amazement. They could hardly believe how nasty a married chick from the Midwest could be.

Shaking it off, Juan slapped Raul upside the head. "'bout fucking time, man. C'mon, pony up, we've been here way too long."

Hector reached into the backseat and opened the car door. "Out, puta" he ordered.

The next thing she knew, Lauren was standing outside the Lincoln looking in. Some guy in a white apron came out of a barred door holding a trash can. Realizing she was naked except for bobby socks, tennis shoes and a bra, she tried to cover herself the best she could. The man, who had obviously seen similar hijinks in the back of his restaurant, just shook his head sadly as he emptied the can. When he left, Lauren frantically scanned the area for her clothing, only to find the yoga pants ruined, and her beloved Cyclones jersey laying in oiled stained detritus by the car's right wheel.

As she pulled the jersey over her head, the large motor roared to life. Raul put the vehicle in reverse and rolled back to her, holding a stack of 10s and 20s out the driver's side window. Lauren stepped forward but couldn't help hesitating. Right then, she was a lonely woman who was simply looking to get laid. Accepting payment for what she'd just done would immediately and irrevocably propel her into the oldest known profession.

Raul laughed when he saw the misgiving in her eyes.

"Go on, take it. There's no shame in making a buck. Women have been doing it forever. Why not take something for yourself? Believe me, you've earned it."

Lauren looked both ways down the narrow corridor. No sign of the cook or anyone else. She took the thick bundle of bills with shaking hands, not bothering to count it. Did it really even matter how much was there?

In dramatic fashion, the Lincoln pulled away, flinging gravel in every direction. "See ya around, Iowa!" the men howled as the car bounced out of the alley and into the street, disappearing in a cloud of dust.

In the silence that followed, tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to adjust the soiled jersey. It was way too short to cover anything for any length of time. Without the leggings, there was no way to be modest.

What am I going to do?

Lauren's tears gave way to jagged little chortles. They began small but ended with her laughing uncontrollably.

She had done it. Corey had realized some of his own perverse fantasies at her expense, but now she had done this for herself. She had become like they were. Prostitute, whore, sex worker.

"Take your skank elsewhere before I call the cops!" a woman shouted from above before slamming a window closed.

Okay, definitely gotta go. But where?

It's not like she could call a taxi or ride share like this. Amy was kinky but wouldn't understand. Jack? Uh, no. Tommy? Away at school.

Chloe? Yes!

Lauren grabbed her phone and punched in the stripper's name. "Please pick up."

On the third ring, a young girl's voice could be heard above throbbing club music. "Who is this?" She didn't usually answer calls from unknown numbers and wasn't quite sure why she had this time.

"Chloe!" Lauren blurted out. "Lauren Miller."

It took a moment for the dancer to recognize the name.

"Lauren? Lap dance Lauren? Airport Lauren?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Oh hi. Nice to hear from you, but um, I'm working. Can I call you back?"

"Chloe, I need your help. I REALLY, REALLY need your help."

The younger woman could hear the instability and fear in Lauren's voice. After a long pause, she asked her location.

"I don't really know."

"Okay, relax. Just send your location from your phone to mine. I'll have someone there in less than ten."

The junior executive did as she was asked and waddled to the mouth of the alley, ensuring she remained in the shadows. Lowering the brightness of her phone, lest someone detect her against the brick wall, she noticed several unread messages. The last one was from Corey. It contained a snap of an existing photo he had found while packing. Him decked out in a tux with a mullet, and she in a glimmering gown with big 80s hair. It had been taken during their first year of marriage on New Year's Eve.

Assuming you are already in a deep slumber. Good girl. Heading to bed myself. Until we meet again, sweet princess.

Lauren brushed away one tear, then another, as they fell to the glass screen.

"Goodnight, babe," she whispered to the wind. "But I'm no longer your princess. Just a two-bit whore for a price."

+++++