Ascending Lauren Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friend of yours?" Corey asked, playing it cool while butterflies danced in his stomach.

"Never seen him before," Lauren smiled, looking over at the game. "Believe me, I would've remembered."

Dropping to her knees, she could see the tent forming beneath his trunks. "Wow, somebody's excited. Does all this nudity get you worked up?"

Clearing his throat, Corey tried to look indifferent.

"Not really."

"Uh huh, okay," Lauren nodded, not believing a word. "Then you won't mind if I do this."

Still on her knees, with a most naughty look, the sexy executive reached behind her back and untied the top. With dramatic flair, she pulled it over her head and dropped it in her husband's twitching lap. In an instant, her tiny tits were bared to the world, laying firm against her chest.

Corey's heart leapt to his throat. The woman who had refused to wear anything but a one-piece her entire life was now nearly naked on a public beach. He followed her hands as they lowered to the sides of her micro-bottoms, tied off on either side of her hips by a thin strap.

"Maybe I should lose this too," Lauren giggled, pulling on the strings.

"Jesus, babe..." Corey moaned. But before she could go any further, Mr. Adonis appeared above them.

"Hey Lauren."

"Hey, Barry," Lauren replied pleasantly, as if she'd known him all her life. Already conveniently on her knees, she was at eye level with the boy's groin, and got a good look at what was swinging between his legs.

"Soooo, Leo has to split and we're one down. Feel up to it?"

The once demure Midwestern wife glanced at her husband. "Um, I'm not sure, I kind of just wanted to get some sun."

"Go on," Corey nodded towards the net. "There's plenty of sun out there too." He knew he was tempting fate, but the thought of his bride's tiny breasts jiggling unfettered in front of others was too strong to pass up.

"But..." Lauren protested, just not too much. This weekend the decisions needed to be his. The glint in Corey's eyes told her everything she needed to know. Okay, perv, be careful what you wish for.

Taking Barry's outstretched hand, she slowly rose, her face at first just inches from the college student's naked package, then his chiseled stomach and hard pecs, and finally staring into his boyish grin.

"You can play too, man," Barry told her graying friend. "We'll work you in."

Corey shook his head. "Thanks, but no." It had been a long day already and he wasn't ready to be shown up by guys 40 years younger. Besides, if he had to wear the same uniform as they...no way.

"That's cool," Lauren purred, running a finger from the kid's chest to his waist. Her eyes travelled well past that though. "I don't think he brought the right equipment anyway."

The pair turned and walked away giggling. Corey knew a crude attempt at pulling his levers when he heard one. She was simply testing the waters. And it was working. If he hadn't been excited before, his cock was now rock hard. Why? Why so aroused after clearly being dissed? Did he really enjoy that vagary? Did she even notice his reaction?

Just as she was going to serve, Corey saw Lauren peek over her naked shoulder and smile.

Yeah, God love her, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

+++++

As with water polo, Corey learned quickly his wife wasn't good at sand volleyball either. Paired with Barry and two other boys, the lack of skill apparently didn't really matter since everyone was pretty buzzed and going through the motions. There she was, twirling the ball around in her hands, asking teammates if they were ready. Her silky jet-black hair was gently blowing in the sea breeze, cascading like a billowing cape over those bare shoulders and down her naked back. When she served -- poorly by the way -- her small, naked breasts were a sight to see. Not having much mass, they seemed to float as she rose and fell, with only the smallest jiggle when she landed. The whole scene was absolutely mind-numbing to a husband who for three decades had watched his wife chair the PTA, cheer on the sidelines, and volunteer in the church rectory. Couple that with much "incidental" contact between the team as they jockeyed for position, and Corey nearly lost his load...several times.

When the group had had enough, the whole lot of them flopped down on various blankets placed around their coolers. Corey watched from afar as Lauren accepted a beer from one of the men and took a seat next to Barry. The students were friendly enough and included her in their conversations. While talking, she drew her knees to her chin, which did little to hide her exposed tits, nipples stiff from hot sweat caressed by ocean breeze. Casual touching escalated as they all laughed at one thing or another. Although much younger, they seemed to accept Lauren's presence without exception. Occasionally, Lauren glanced over at Corey in that sexy way she had, as if to say, "I know you're watching." To illustrate, she picked up a random tube of tanning lotion and squirted a small amount on her hands. Barry nodded in appreciation and laid on his back, his proud cock bouncing like a diving board, a mast of masculinity. For several excruciating minutes, she worked in the lotion, paying special attention to the boy's pecs, abdomen, and legs. At times she came dangerously close to his bobbing member but refrained from touching it. While nudity on the beach was allowed, outright sexual activity was not.

The pressure against the project manager's inner lining was now blissfully uncomfortable. All sorts of thoughts raced through his head. This was it, then. This was his wife in "the wild". Living the life she had forged in his absence. While he was away trudging through the snow, she was kicking it up with naked coeds in the sand. It was a conventional man's nightmare and but a deviant husband's dream. He had no way of knowing that his wife had never set foot on that beach, but it didn't really matter. The die had been cast.

How the hell does this guy NOT have a raging boner? The curious husband was at least 15 yards away and didn't have the hands of a gorgeous girl all over him, yet his own erection was now downright painful. Worse yet, he could tell by the look in her eyes that she was thoroughly enjoying his agony.

Soon enough, the lotion was evenly applied. Lauren remained on her knees at Barry's midsection, trying to look at anything but the sizable cock that loomed in front of her. The boy tugged unsuccessfully at her bottoms, an act which she quickly rejected with a playful slap. He was clearly not concerned about her gray-haired companion just yards away. The touchy-feely continued, their flirting becoming quite obvious. Corey expected any moment for his wife to stand and return to him, and was a bit perplexed when she instead pulled the Adonis to his feet and led him by hand towards the outhouse. Her little ass cheeks rocked up and down beneath the skimpy bottoms as she sashayed away, sand caked on her calves. The student followed, their fingers interlocked. His cock was no longer curved downward like a gas pump; that schlong was thick, stark and at attention. Before disappearing around the corner, they looked back at the voyeur husband, each with a silly grin. The last thing Corey saw was her arm slip behind the wooden wall, a crook of a finger beckoning him to follow. The Iowan's organ couldn't have been any harder if Medusa herself had fixed him with a glare.

This presented a problem. Either stay, or risk walking past the pod of volleyball players with nothing but the netting in his trunks to suppress an insufferable hard-on. It would all but confirm to those who had been paying attention that the old guy was beyond aroused at seeing his wife step away with their well-endowed friend.

Wobbly, Corey stumbled through the deep sand and past the drunk coeds who snickered under their breath.

"You really want to go in there, Pops? Barry's taking care of bizness."

Another smattering of chortles.

Turning the corner behind which he'd seen the two disappear, Corey realized just how secluded the backside of the hut was. Divided into two halves with a common entrance facing the dunes and brush, it was far from the prying eyes of the beach and any lifeguards. Formal signs above each half indicating gender were long gone, replaced by makeshift ones of "Dames" and "Dongs".

Corey cocked his head and listened. There were hushed noises coming from inside, but he couldn't be sure from where. There was no one in the Dames, so he crept stealthily to the men's side, where the whispering was distinguishable.

"Like that, just like that. Oh please, keep doing that," a male begged.

Someone spat, followed by wet, squishy, stroking sounds.

"Yesssss," a female crooned, "give it to me. Give me your cum. I need it so fucking bad."

There was no mistaking that voice. It was Lauren, apparently doing what Lauren did best these days.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Damn that's good."

Corey peeked in, his eyes settling on two stalls, one which was latched shut. The space between the bottom of the door and the concrete floor revealed four feet, all barefoot with sand between the toes. Two of them had painted nails, so it was not hard to determined which belonged to his wife.

The sloppy, wet sounds picked up. Through a crack at the frame, he could just make out a fleshy blurring motion which appeared to be a hand on a very erect dick, jacking fast and furious.

Daaaammmn, she's giving him a handjob. Looking back to ensure no one else was around, Corey pushed the front of his trunks down, finally freeing his own unforgiving erection. The humid dank air in the stinky outhouse felt good on the liberated skin.

Barry groaned again, his breathing becoming more eratic. "Give me all those feels, doll. Jesus, you're good at that."

"Cum for me!"

"What about your friend? He's gonna miss you."

"That's my husband."

"No shit? He'll be coming soon then."

"Not before you," Lauren giggled. "Don't worry about him. You gonna blow or what?"

"Keep sucking me like that and I will."

"Hmmmphhhhtttt."

One did not need much of an imagination to know what she was doing then.

"Yeah, baby, deep throat that shit! Fucccckkkkkkin' A."

More spit, then louder gooey, slippery sounds. The stall was shaking as Barry moaned louder.

"Are you serious? Hell yes, that's it...allllll the way, holy shit!"

Corey shivered as his hand molested his homesick dick. Her throat must be full right now.

It didn't take long until the buck naked volleyball player issued a frantic warning just seconds before unloading. "I'm right there, girl. RIGHT...FUCKING...THERE! Where do you want it?"

Through the crack, Corey could see his wife's head tilt back, mouth open, and the young manhood quivering just above those rosy lips.

The ejaculating student had the presence of mind to curb his enthusiasm when he came. No reason to attract undue attention, especially if her ol' man was lurking about.

Barry squirmed as the brunette took his load. Corey could just see a couple ropes of cum strike her face where he missed the target, glazing her cheeks like rows of icing on a bear claw. The younger man had a better view though, gazing down at the pretty face who'd just given him one spectacular - albeit quick - blowjob. Coming down from the high of his release, he decided they'd been there too long. As much as he'd like to stay and fuck this beauty senseless, it would be prudent to abscond before the beach patrol, or worse yet, a jealous husband happened by.

The stall door was flung open way too fast and damn near came off its hinges, catching both men off guard. Barry with a strand of semen still dripping from his deflating cock, and Corey, with his pink whistle firmly planted in his hands. The latter stood like a deer in headlights, caught with his shorts down in a very compromising position.

"Fuck," Barry exhaled in surprise, concerned the old guy might be packing. However, it didn't take long for him to realize he was in no danger, and why the woman hadn't been at all concerned about her hubby finding them.

"Hey bro. Wow, top shelf cocksucker you got there, definitely a keeper. Go get yourself some."

With that, Mr. Adonis quickly slipped out of the shed and onto the beach.

Envious of what he'd just witnessed, Corey peered into the stall. Lauren was still on her haunches, bottoms intact, a light trail of liquid oozing from a corner of her mouth. Turning, she spat the white contents into the toilet and pulled the shocked sexagenarian in. Without a word, she swallowed his beggared cock and serviced it like a pro. Mercilessly sucking, licking, and caressing his tool. He felt her hot breath on his wiry pubes as she exhaled through her nose.

"Goddamn Lauren!" Corey cried out in ecstasy.

"Shhhh," Lauren hushed him, "this is still a public beach."

"I saw you. I saw you giving him head."

"I know you did, baby. It's what you dig best, isn't it? Watching? What part did you like? His ball sack in my mouth or when he tickled my tonsils with that lumber?"

A loud moan escaped Corey's dry mouth.

"Stay quiet now or I'll have to stop."

She turned to double fisting him, spitting on the pink worm while increasing the pace. They couldn't stay much longer.

"Shit, babe, that's incredible," he wailed. "When did you become such a slut?"

"The day we signed the lease."

"Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo."

"Shhhhhh," Lauren scolded him, halting the hand job.

Both heard the noise at the same time. It was coming from somewhere outside the hut...and it was close.

"Lauren, stop!"

But Lauren did exactly the opposite, pumping his cock at a yeoman's pace, applying more spittle for increased viscosity.

"C'mon, Corey, paint my face! I've been waiting on your love for weeks."

"Mmmmphhhhhh..."

The noise was closer now. Was that an engine?

"Pleeeese, babe, we have to hurry," she pleaded, opening her mouth. The remnants of Barry's semen still coated her tongue. "Do it now, add your spunk to his. I need your love!"

The first spate of milky white jizz burst from the engorged head directly into the eager wife's mouth, the slimy nectar landing near the back of her tongue, inducing a fitful gag. The next few spurts weren't nearly as accurate, landing on her cheeks and chest.

Whatever had been approaching was now just outside the shed. Corey shuddered and screamed into his elbow, trying to suppress as much of his overdue orgasm as possible.

Lauren acted quickly, wiping any telltale signs from her face onto Corey's trunks, then pulling them up to his waist. She pushed him out of the stall, slammed the door shut, and sat down on the toilet...and waited.

Suddenly, a tall figure wearing a blue uniform and ball cap blocked the entranceway. Beach Patrol. He looked at the gray-haired gentlemen leaning against the sink and heard sounds of heavy urination coming from within one of the locked stalls.

"Almost done, babe," Lauren called out sweetly.

"Take your time, honey" Corey replied just as innocently, smiling at the officer.

"Women should be on the other side," the cop pointed with his thumb.

"Sorry officer, you know how wives can be. Apparently its pretty disgusting over there, so she asked me to stand guard."

As if on cue, Lauren flushed and unlocked the door, tying her bottoms, bare breasts jiggling with each step.

"All done. Oh, hi there," she said to the sand constable, acting surprised. "You really should report the condition of these bathrooms...ick."

The cop watched her naked body breeze by him.

Corey followed, but not before seeing the patrolman enter the same stall to empty his bladder, the soles of his boots squashing the few ropes of cum that Lauren was unable to handle.

In the wild, indeed.

+++++

Back at the blanket, the odd couple said not a word, simply content to watch the shadows of the December afternoon become longer. By then, the coeds had drifted away and most locals had left. After a few minutes, husband and wife turned to each other, rather serious expressions on their faces, lips pursed. Faces reddened as the absurdity of the situation bubbled to the surface, until Corey could no longer maintain the façade.

His belly began shaking with amusement. "What the fuck" he snorted aloud, "what the fuck was that?"

The impish Lauren sniggered, playfully punching him on the arm as they burst into full blown laughter.

"That, Mr. Miller, was your welcome back to Miami. You may wish to fasten your seatbelt...bro."

+++++

Banished from the bedroom, Corey lounged around the small apartment watching the second half of an English Premier league soccer game. He had been unceremoniously ushered out of the bathroom, the door locking behind him. He could live with that. The night held a lot of promise as it was. Reservations at eight to sample a new sushi bar, then dancing. While listening to a classic rock band in a bar was more his speed, he knew that the quickest way to his wife's heart -- and pussy -- was twisting the night away. That, and copious amounts of alcohol.

A strike to the upper 90 put the home team ahead. "Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll" the announcer squawked, making it seem much more dramatic that it actually was.

"That's right, pal," Corey cracked open a long neck and raised it to the TV. "You now, me tonight."

+++++

Lauren sipped a glass of white wine as she walked from bathroom to bedroom with a puzzled look. She'd found a red thong stuffed in the sink's cabinet and couldn't for the life of her figure out how it got there. At first, she thought it might be Amy's, perhaps a vestige from one of their late nights out. But it was clearly the junior executive's. No telling how long it had been there. Now a bit crusty, into the hamper it went.

Peering into the mirror, Lauren examined her shoulders and breasts. The hickeys the Latino...what were they to her...tricks? The Latino tricks had left were lighter now, so much so that they were easy enough to hide with a little foundation and powder. Miraculously, Corey had missed them at the beach, probably blinded by her sheer nakedness. Tonight's bawdy outfit wouldn't cover much more, but between the whiskey he was sure to consume and his eagerness to take her to bed, any concern they might be detected was surely unfounded.

Her tricks. It was hard to come to terms with the fact that she had done something so over-the-top, so wanton, so illegal. It was for these reasons she still had not confessed such a reckless act to Corey and Amy. Would she ever? They say every woman has her secrets. That just might be one of them.

Hooting and hollering from the other room brought her back to the present, smiling. Wow, how nice was it to have Corey around again? She wished he didn't ever have to go back, but was somewhat comforted by the fact that she'd soon be doing laundry for two. Just a couple more loooong months. That's why it was so important that this weekend was all about Corey. Lauren was determined to send him back to snowy Iowa with a lifetime of memories to beat off to.

Wanting to wear something really sexy for him, she stood at her closet, chin in hand. It dawned on her that beyond the occasional texts, he hadn't really seen her collection of "slutwear." Much of it Lauren hadn't even worn yet, waiting for the right moment, the right...lover. For months now the poor guy had watched from afar as she sent him photo after photo of her out partying in some pretty hot numbers. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, the look in Corey's eyes as she left for the "Ashley date" in tight leather pants and corset was almost too much to bear. Lauren had been dressing like a whore for everyone but her own husband.

Tonight, that was going to change.

123456...8