Ascending Lauren Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

Corey awoke from a light sleep to the sound of the bedroom door opening. An afternoon of "fun in the sun" had zapped a lot of energy from those old bones.

Shaking off the fog, he struggled to sit up, warm beer in hand. "About time, babe. I mean why do women take so fuckin..." The thin voice trailed off as he saw Lauren towering over him. "Jesus, Joseph, and Mary."

Those religious icons certainly would not have approved of the impure vision standing in front of him. Eyes at crotch level, the first thing he saw was shiny latex leggings, the ones he'd seen earlier. Clinging tightly to every inch of her lovely calves and thighs, it fit so snugly one was hard pressed to guess how she even got into them. Above her waist, an undone dark blue cropped denim jacket provided a mouthwatering view of a cobalt blue bandeau bra, leaving her taut midsection enticingly bare. Heavy makeup -- what he called her "strumpet" face - and indigo high heels confirmed in an instant his wife's capability of going from topless beach bum to world class tramp in less than two hours.

Corey poked at the pants. "Those look uncomfortable."

"They're not shorts," Lauren chuckled, "but not too bad. They feel like a warm hug," Pulling him to his feet, she winked. "Besides, I don't plan on wearing these long, if you get my drift."

He beamed. With purple eyeshadow and dark red lipstick lushly outlined in black pencil, her face simply compelled a man to try and fuck it. It took a lot of strength to turn away and get himself dressed, a feat that was somewhat difficult to do with yet another growing erection.

Settle down, he told himself with a titter. Sushi...then pussy.

A short time later the couple eased into the back seat of a taxi, both looking regal, as if they owned the Magic City. Lauren nestled against her dapper husband and held his arm tightly.

"There have been days," she whispered low so the driver could not hear, "when fate determined my naughtiness. But tonight, you decide just how nasty I get."

The beguiled project manager could only gulp as she buried his trembling hand between her latex-clad legs.

God, I love my wife.

+++++

The sushi bar was exceptional, having some of the best tuna rolls they'd ever tasted. Lauren was pleased that her husky husband skipped the Mochi desert, something he typically would scarfed down two of. After finishing their vodka tonics, they stepped onto the sidewalk and noted the time. Half-past eight, way too early to hit the dance clubs. Being only a stone's throw from the Taffy Snapper, the couple decided to walk to the neighborhood bar and have another drink.

Sally was just beginning her shift and welcomed her regular with a hug, then whistled at the immodest outfit.

"You best not let the boys see you dressed like this, or you'll never have any peace and quiet in here."

Turning to the older man, she stuck out her hand with a friendly smile. "Hi there. Glad to see she's finally bringing her dates here."

Corey raised an eyebrow. Underneath all that makeup, Lauren began to blush. "Uh, Sally, this is my husband, Corey."

The waitress went pale and her grin faded. "Oh, I...uh...shit."

"Darn the luck," Corey made light of the greeting. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll bring her dates around just as soon as I leave. I hear the watch parties are legendary."

Sally wasn't quite sure how to take the sarcasm, whether to smile or frown, so she just scurried away to get their drinks, admonishing herself under her breath for being so cheeky.

The pair slid into a booth and Lauren reached for his alabaster hand.

"Dates?" Corey chuckled.

"Just a figure of speech."

"Uh huh," Corey's smile broadened, "whatever you say."

Sally returned with two Long Island teas and quickly left, avoiding eye contact.

"You could though."

Lauren took a sip. "Could what?"

"Date."

"What?"

"You know, go out with guys. Not just to have sex, but you know...date."

"That's silly, I don't even know that many guys and I sure don't want to..."

A large shadow fell over the table and was soon joined by another. Corey looked behind him and saw a dark-haired guy with a grin on his face and one of the biggest cowboys he'd ever seen.

"Well, if it isn't Ames, back rub it in," Steroids gushed, looking down on them. "Still gloating are ya?"

Lauren rolled her eyes. The irony of stating she didn't know that many guys and their sudden appearance was simply astounding.

Shaking black bangs away from tempestuous eyes, she smiled at the men politely. "Hi there, you remember Corey from the game last week, right? Corey, this is Alex, mmm, Cartwright? And Vinneeee...Amato?"

The Italian beamed. "That's right! Very good. Hey man," he looked at the older man, "those Cyclones of yours looked really good last week. Playoff material."

Corey perked up at the mention of his team. He had an instant liking for this guy. "You think they're contenders?"

As the Italian Stallion and the Iowa State fanboy chatted about the game, the big Texan stood off to the side, less enthusiastic about engaging the couple than his friend. He just stood there in his white cowboy hat, large hands stuffed into the pockets of an equally large pair of jeans. He seemed content to let Vinnie do the talking.

Corey sat back with folded arms, both curious and amused at the same time. Lauren in the wild, part two.

"Hell yes," Vinnie agreed. "Although Tex here would differ. That win ruined his entire evening."

Lauren glanced at the big man who was desperately trying to avoid eye contact. "Is that why you left, Alex? You were upset about the loss?" She knew full well it wasn't why he left the bar that night.

The two held each other's gaze longer than casual acquaintances might, both clearly remembering his reaction to her friendly wager during the game. A bet that Corey and Vinnie were completely unaware of.

"Yeah, sure," the El Paso native replied, trying to sound indifferent but failing miserably. His attraction to the distinguished beauty was undeniable. He had felt it during the game and could even recall the perfume she was wearing. The way she was dressed tonight, in those shiny black pants with barely anything on under that denim jacket, well, that was what dreams were made of. But he was no homewrecker. His parents had taught him the sanctity of marriage. That meant this one was to remain just a dream.

"Uh, yeah, well," Vinnie furrowed his brow, nonplussed by the air of awkwardness that had descended over the conversation. "Me and Alex were just heading out to the bowling alley. You guys want to come?"

Lauren shot a quick look of disapproval at Corey. He and Vinnie had hit it off and for a moment she thought he was going to accept.

"Nah, guys, we'll take a rain check," the older man begged off. "Maybe next time."

Lauren sighed with relief as she watched the men leave, both waving to Sally as they went.

Corey finally set his drink down and looked into Lauren's eyes. "Now where were we? Ah yes. I wouldn't mind, you know."

"Wouldn't mind what?" she answered back, her gaze still lingering on the front door as it shut behind Alex.

"Dating."

"I told you I don't know any guys."

Corey followed her eyes to the door. "Oh really?"

"C'mon, they're just some fans I met at a watch party. Longhorn fans at that. Don't let your imagination run wild."

"Sure, okay. But don't tell me you've not been asked out. I don't mean hit on by some drunk guy looking for a quick hook up. I mean for a genuine date."

"Tommy made me soup."

"That was dinner and a fuck."

"Zane..."

"Doesn't count. Manufactured."

"I went to a movie with Steve."

"We're getting closer."

Lauren studied his face. Yup, there it was. The evolution of a hotwife. Plenty of real-life stories of hotwives and their boyfriends. Was that a natural progression of the lifestyle? The fact was, she did get asked out, all the time. And she turned down every single invitation because she knew dating involved more than just sex.

"What's going on, Corey? Up until now, you've been satisfied for me to wear your anklet and practically seduce guys to fuck me. Which, by the way, doesn't work much. I'm still twenty-five years older than than most of the girls in bars these days. Now you want me to take off my wedding ring and be single again? Hit the dating circuit? If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me."

"I-I-I'm sorry. It's just that...it's not fair to you. I should be here."

"Fair to me? What's that supposed to mean? You do know that a byproduct of you living out your little kink is that I'm getting laid too, right? And I love it. You showed me just how enjoyable being a slut can be. I love getting fucked. One guy, two guys, beautiful girls. That's right, Corey, and I cum when I'm with them. I cum so hard, babe. That's not exactly penance."

Corey exhaled slowly, picturing her writhing around on a bed with a bunch of naked friends. He raised his hands.

"Look, forget it. I just want to make sure you're having fun while I'm away."

Lauren crossed her arms, softening her tone. "I can have fun at museums and the theatre. You're aware what you're suggesting goes far beyond sex, right? Dating has at least some emotional connection. Boy meets girl, girl likes boy, they go out. Remember when we were dating?"

Yes, he did. For weeks he was allowed to only finger her, while her then boyfriend got all the bennies. Corey knew she was right. Hooking up for a bout of raunchy sex was one thing. Dating involved so much more. Activities outside the sack such as concerts, holding hands, walks at sunset...feelings.

Lauren closed her eyes, wondering how her husband got to be such a headcase. Then she remembered this weekend was all about him. She reached under the booth and placed a hand over his crotch. It jumped in response.

"I remember when we first met," she whispered, "I kept you a secret from Pauly. That was technically cheating. Is that what you want me to do now? To you? For me to go behind your back, maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't? Does that excite you?"

Corey couldn't help it. His cock began to grow. "You wouldn't have to cheat. I'd want to know..."

"Really?" Lauren gave his developing erection a squeeze. "So, you wouldn't get all hot and bothered if I said you only know about a fraction of the men I've slept with since I came down here?"

"Wha...?"

She smiled and winked, feeling the growing tent. "A girl is entitled to some secrets, ain't that right?"

"Damn, are you serious?"

"Are you?" Another squeeze. "Damn, I think you are."

"About what?" Corey hissed, eyes intently on hers. His kink was sizzling like a frying pan.

"Me dating. Having boyfriends."

Corey thought he was going to blow right there at the table. "Would that...would that make you happy?"

Lauren's eyes darted to the large, frosted window that ran the length of the bar. A white cowboy hat paced back and forth above the frost, waiting for a taxi. Looking back at her husband, she saw he was consumed by his own perverted thoughts.

"I think," she licked her dark red lips, "that would be much more fun than a day at the museum."

+++++

After finishing their drinks, the couple stood outside the Taffy Snapper, waiting on a ride-share Lauren had inconspicuously ordered while Corey had gone to the restroom. She was texting with someone, but he didn't notice, his thoughts occupied with the attention his wife was getting from myriad of men as they walked by her on the sidewalk. It was easy to understand why. Hot as a firecracker, half-naked in that cropped jacket, tube top and shiny latex leggings, appreciative eyes gaped lustfully, especially at her ass, the contours of which were gloriously enhanced by well selected three-inch purple stiletto heels. She was so alive, so sexy, so vibrant. For the first time in a long time, Corey felt that special glow men feel while being out with a woman that could make a dead man cum. Lauren's manner of dress and her attitude had done a complete one-eighty. She had been in full mom mode since the birth of their daughters, trading in what risqué clothes she did have for sensible outfits, those that could be worn to school board meetings as well as church. In fact, the tightest pants he'd seen her in since then was her softball coach uniform. So, to see her standing there, elegant but bewitching, was an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac.

The car arrived and Corey held the rear door open. She ducked in, the black latex stretching taut across her bottom, offering a vantage point most men would pay to have. Lauren provided an address to the driver rather than a destination name, which prompted a somewhat surprised look from the Middle Eastern man. He glanced in the rear-view mirror to confirm that's where she really wanted to go. A brief nod later, and the two fares were whisked down the boulevard in an older model minivan. They sat in the back, holding hands, occasionally commenting on this storefront or that. Corey noticed they were on the same street as Club X, and watched as the car slipped by the popular nightclub with its long lines of waiting hopefuls. Man, Bemer sure is making a fortune with that place.

Through the trees of Cityscape Park, the iconic pink neon feather of Randy Sandy's lit up the other side of the street. Corey's mouth went dry as the driver pulled into the parking lot and unlocked the doors.

Lauren read her husband's surprised face. "You look thirsty, sweetie. Care for a Sex on the Beach?" That was the drink recommendation which had first brought her here weeks ago.

"I thought we already did that earlier today."

"Not from where I'm standing, Mister. Two for the boys, zip for the girl? Nuh uh. That wasn't my cum on the floor."

"Touché."

The line to get in the storied gentleman's club was smaller than X's -- it was early for that type of entertainment -- but still rather substantial. For a second, Corey felt Lauren would bail because of the wait. That would be a shame. Since living in Miami, she'd been to two strip joints without him, and quite frankly it made him a little jealous. Back home, he'd tried several times to get her to go to one, but was always refused. Now was his chance to see her "in the wild" in a rather unorthodox setting and the excitement was palpable. Before Lauren could change her mind, Corey began walking to the back of the line to queue up.

"No," she stopped him, checking her phone, "follow me."

One can imagine the looks the regal, yet slutty mature received sauntering alongside the mostly male clientele on her way to the door, ass rocking up and down in those shiny leggings. Every few yards, a head would pop out from the line to enjoy her gait a little longer. Corey purposely trailed, thoroughly enjoying the attention his wanton wife was getting. Strutting her stuff in front of dozens of horny guys really stoked his fire. And she knew it.

As the couple approached, the doormen eyed them warily until Lauren leaned in and gave her name. One of the burly men checked a small tablet and nodded to the other, who promptly stamped their hands with blue ink that read "VIP". The security guards' eyes followed the woman and her gray-haired companion as they disappeared inside. The men smiled at each other. Prime pieces of ass were nothing new at Sandy's, but most of it was on the stage and way younger than this one. Some not even close to being as well put together.

Inside, Corey breathed deeply. They all had the same smell, didn't they? Booze, body odor, and sex. Lots of sex. A waitress wearing hot pants and halter showed them to a table abutting a long runway that led to the stage. Removing a yellow Reserved sign, the girl took their drink order and scampered away.

Impressive, Corey thought, glancing over at Lauren. VIP section. Just how often do you come here, my love?

On stage, a blonde with short hair was entertaining a smattering of mostly unimpressed men and a few women sitting on short stools along the railing. She seemed tired, and a bit ate up, a stripper who'd seen better days but could do nothing else with her life.

The next dancer was a younger black girl with way more energy. Lauren smiled quietly as Corey followed her every move. An expert in her field, the seasoned entertainer revealed her body slowly, teasing the crowd in an old-school cabaret costume. It was clear both the junior executive and her husband were drawn to the smooth ebony skin, and the wiry bush between the girl's legs. "Jasmine" winked at the couple as she strolled off stage.

Lauren perked up when the DJ announced the next performance. Autumn Breeze. "Chloe!" she exclaimed as the redhead strutted down the runway, blowing them a kiss as she passed their table. Corey was surprised that his wife had befriended such a young woman, and even more struck when he learned her age. At 20, the dancer was six years younger than their daughter, Caroline.

Dressed in a plaid mini skirt, black thong and red sequin bra, Autumn skillfully employed the pole at center stage to begin her act. Gone were any disinterested patrons. Every eye in the room was on the spritely redhead. After circling the brass several times, her hair flying behind her, she began to hump the spinner with earnest, thrusting a thinly covered snatch hard into the fixture as if it was going to sprout a dick and fuck her. Grabbing her ankles, she slid into a down-dog and rubbed her ass against the pole as if she was being taken from behind. This prompted lots of whistles and a shower of bills.

Simply put, Corey was fascinated by how professional the girl was, taking care to make eye contact with each and every patron before launching into new moves. No beginner, she seemed to thrive on the attention as much as the tips, collecting each cat call as enthusiastically as a twenty dollar bill.

Sashaying along the runway, Autumn stood above her older friend, feet planted firmly in an incredibly sexy pose. She was pleased to see the pretty brunette and her husband were there, both now staring up at her with lust in their eyes. Letting the sequined straps of her bra fall from both lily-white shoulders, the girl turned and pushed out her hips, allowing the couple a direct shot up the scanty miniskirt. What appeared to be a neatly coifed racing stripe peeked back at them. After several fervid moments, Autumn's fingers made quick work of her bra's rear hooks and it dropped straightway to the floor, exposing her fleshy breasts. A round of approvals came from the crowd as more bills hit the stage. She glanced over her shoulder at Corey, who was fighting his own internal conflict. Seeing that this girl was younger than his own children, the thoughts he was having were, well...just not right. As if to add to his anguish, Autumn unleashed her best Harlem Shake, those full and meaty breasts bouncing in unison just above his head. Lauren pushed a fifty into her god smacked hubby's hand and pushed him towards the edge of the catwalk. She laughed as he gingerly placed it in the stripper's waistband, a bead of sweat forming on a priceless face.

Autumn slowly pranced to the other side of the stage, kicking up her high heels and playing to the other patrons. There she sunk to her haunches and continued to shake those succulent tits, accepting generous tips from customers on the rail. As the second song began, the pretty stripper stood and hoisted the flaps of the oh-so-small miniskirt, allowing everyone a good look at what the couple had previewed moments earlier. The black thong -- if you could call it that -- was really only a series of braided cords, thicker between the legs to offer some mystery, but not much. With erotic flair, Autumn guided the braids between her outer labia with all the drama you'd expect from an exotic dancer. With one hand flossing her rose-hued slit, the other caressed her breasts as she feigned masturbation. She milked that for a few more bills, then gradually slid the so-called panties down her thighs and heels to the floor.

1...345678