Ascending Lauren Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the pole, the humping resumed, this time bare pussy against brass plating. One could almost see the snail trails of juices that were left as Autumn fucked the fixture like it was her last. That got the room going. Amongst many hoots and hollers - and one a melodramatic faux climax -- she gyrated back to where Corey and Lauren sat and shimmied off the skirt, kicking it onto their table. The gorgeous dancer then sank to her knees, spreading her legs and extending her arms to the couple, as if to say, "take me now". With that, the song ended and the spotlight dimmed, leaving the youngster in the dark, entirely naked, and out of breath. While other patrons clapped, Lauren handed the skirt to her friend, who leaned over and whispered something that Corey couldn't hear. He sat speechless as the girls kissed and giggled.

Could this day get any better?

+++++

Thirty minutes later, Chloe, not Autumn, appeared at their table, all fresh and showered. Gone was the sequined costume in favor of a bright blue leather dress and fishnet stockings. At that point, Corey had difficulty seeing past the girl's naked alter-ego which had such an impact on him earlier, and it would come as no surprise that his wife was feeling the same way.

The trio shared another round of drinks, then Lauren recommended they find someplace to dance. Corey pointed out they were already in such a place, and maybe the manager had an open slot. That got him a Bronx cheer, although Chloe did mention - and without kidding - that Tuesday's were amateur night, and his lovely wife was welcome to come back then to compete.

"Ahhh, perhaps I should extend my stay by a day," he replied, only half-joking.

"Not a chance. Move on, perv," Lauren chuckled. "Now let's get out of here."

With a silly grin on his face, she and Chloe ushered the overly stimulated project manager from Sandy's to the sidewalk.

Outside, they walked arm in arm, making Corey the happiest man in Miami at the moment. The women already seemed to know the next stop, so he just allowed himself to be led like a lemming, caught up in the euphoria of being flanked by such beauties. Eventually the familiar lights of Club X cut through the darkness of a small park and he realized their destination.

Brilliant, he thought sarcastically, why go anywhere else?

Unlike the last time Corey visited the upscale nightclub, they were granted immediate access without accompaniment. Upon seeing them arrive, the doorman simply unhooked the stanchion rope and allowed the trio to waltz in.

Is this because she comes here often, or because she's fucked your boss? the inebriated Iowan felt like asking as the girls tugged him passed the guards.

Inside, the place was just ramping up for a Friday night. The dance floor was packed as lasers caressed the crowd and professional dancers did their thing on platforms throughout. It didn't take long before Chloe and Lauren began swaying to loud and thumping EDM. They pulled a reluctant Corey to the floor and pivoted around him, making sure he was the center of their world. Encouraged by their undivided attention, he found himself actually enjoying the bumping and grinding, albeit his six-decade old body could not quite match their moves.

They danced nonstop for at least 45 minutes, the two friends making sure their focus was only on the graying husband with beads of sweat beginning to form on his brow. A few younger men tried to cut in, but the girls were having none of that, quickly rebuffing any attempts to carve them away from Corey.

What seemed like hours later, the parched threesome finally limped off the dance floor in search of liquid refreshment. Corey began heading towards the bar when Chloe grabbed his arm.

"I think your wife is taking care of that."

Across the main room, he saw Lauren speaking with a pretty goth-looking waitress dressed in a purple bodysuit and choker emblazoned with a large "X". After a quick credit card exchange, the pair were waved over.

"Nice," Corey exclaimed, sliding onto a plush red velvet sofa tucked away in a VIP alcove. "You're outdoing yourself tonight, babe!"

Moments later several waitresses in colorful bodystockings burst through a service door, one holding a bottle of bourbon and high-end champagne on a silver platter high above her head. Sparklers were ablaze around the tray's rim as the women pranced in a circle around the small cutout, clapping their hands and shouting Corey's name. Eventually they stopped at a low-profile coffee table in front of the couch where they placed the fiery display.

"Awesome bottle service," Chloe remarked.

Awesome indeed, for on the platter were $500 and $800 bottles of cognac and bourbon respectively.

Corey shook his head, astounded at how the evening was going. Two beautiful ladies and me. And then there were three. It doesn't get better than this. He poured them all a drink, whiskey for him, brandy for the girls.

Lauren started them off with a toast. "Welcome home, babe. May we be together forever soon."

The oddball threesome drank to the toast and kept drinking. And drinking. And drinking. As the night wore on and bottle levels decreased, the trio alternated between their comfortable VIP pit and the dance floor. Through it all, Corey was the center of attention. He could have died right then and couldn't have been happier. But he didn't die...and was soon to find that the measure of happiness is a very subjective thing.

+++++

The club's dance music was somewhat muffled in the men's room, offering some respite from the constant "thump, thump, thump" of the never-ending beat. Corey smiled as he shook the last few drops of piss from his dick and tucked it away. He was three-quarters of the way through the expensive bourbon and the girls had just polished off the cognac. Seeing it was just after one o'clock in the morning, he figured he'd be balls deep in Lauren's pussy in about an hour.

Navigating a wobbly return to the VIP niche, his somewhat blurry vision noticed two things: a guy in a black silk shirt and pleated pants chatting Chloe up, and his wife...or more accurately, the lack of. The slim redhead was busy flirting with the young fellow, frequently playing with her hair and touching his hand or arm. What struck Corey most was just how much the guy reminded him of a 1970s gigolo. Maybe 25, with buttons undone exposing half his chest, and a heavy gold chain with a round medallion covering the rest. A regular Don Juan.

"Oh hey," Chloe welcomed the older man back to the table. "Corey this is Jax, a friend of mine."

The black-haired Don Juan nodded. Corey had to laugh. This guy's right out of some bad 70s porn movie.

"Lauren go to the ladies' room?" he asked, looking back towards the service area.

Chloe shook her head. "Not exactly." Her eyes lifted to a row of suites on the second floor high above the dance floor. Following her gaze, Corey caught sight of his wife standing next to club owner Max Bemer. They were behind a row of floor-to-ceiling windows, shoulder to shoulder, talking and sipping what looked to be white wine. Lauren had one hand on his elbow as they laughed, sharing something that was obviously hilarious. A minute later, Lauren's former lover -- the one that started it all - drew her into his arms. She responded by burying her face in his chest, smiling from ear to ear. As Corey's jaw dropped in disbelief, the windows suddenly darkened, and they disappeared behind heavily tinted glass.

Seeing his reaction, Chloe pulled the drunk and bewildered man onto the couch next to her. "Looks like your better half just scored some real VIP treatment. I'm sure she'll be down soon."

"Or going down," the young lad snickered, almost cruelly indifferent to the presence of the woman's significant other. "Do you know who that guy is? He's laid pipe to half the broads in this city."

The stripper conspicuously shushed her friend but smiled inwardly. This was all part of the plan. The visit to Sandy's, the dancing, the over-the-top attention they'd given Corey the past few hours...these were only a few ways her friend planned to push kinky hubby buttons this weekend. Jax was part of the plan too, specially devised to provide a weekend of debauchery Corey would not soon forget. Whatever Lauren was doing on the second floor with Max was just one more lever being pulled. Good for her. Her friend was embracing the therapeutic merits of the game, and the dancer was damn proud of her. She really gets it.

With that in mind, Chloe tried repeatedly to draw Corey into a sustained conversation with her incredibly handsome friend. It would become important later for the two men to form at least some type of connection now. But he just kept looking towards the darkened windows and wouldn't engage. Okay, then. Time to poke the bear. It's what Lauren would want.

"What do you think they're doing up there?"

Corey shook his head slowly, not taking his eyes off the glass.

"Jax's right, you know. Max is a pussy hound. And Lauren is pretty drunk." Putting a hand on his thigh, she leaned over and whispered, "So...do ya think they're fuckin'?"

Chloe felt a distinctive twitch from the project manager's lap.

"I bet she's got her pretty little face buried in his nutsack. Whatta you think?"

The tent below the twill slacks confirmed everything that Lauren had told the dancer. Oh, he's got it bad!

"Big Max, that's what I've heard. But you already know that, right? By now she's probably riding that thang for all it's worth."

Corey grunted, remembering that day on the yacht when he and the bar owner had double teamed her. His cock was pretty impressive.

The redhead's hand moved up the older man's thigh until it covered his hardness. Corey froze. He hadn't been touched there by another woman in thirty years.

Her grin grew wider as she glanced over at young Jax.

"You may be right about Max doing half this town, J. Looks like he's nailing her...again," she giggled. "Just another slut wife."

Jax deliberately stared down Corey. "Is that right? Your bride a cock whore? I like whores too, you know." The innuendo was anything but subtle.

Under other circumstances, these words and actions would have seemed most cruel to those outside "the lifestyle". But Chloe understood the kink well, and knew this was simply manna from heaven for a man with Corey's predilection.

The crotch under the girl's hand responded just as expected. Having felt enough clothed packages in her short career, Chloe estimated dear Lauren had been getting about five, maybe six inches most of her life. No wonder she's doing Miami!

Corey tore his gaze away from the upper level windows long enough to look at the young couple. "So, exactly how do you two know each other?"

Jax and Chloe grinned. "Let's just say we work together," she answered vaguely.

Before he could press further, Corey felt a warm hand gently gripped his shoulder.

"What did I miss?" Lauren asked, bending down to kiss his cheek. Her breath had an odd musty smell, not unlike after the outhouse at the beach.

"Get lost?" Corey asked, not mentioning what he'd seen.

Lauren wiped the corners of her mouth with thumb and forefinger, taking care not to muss her lipstick. "Just saying hello to an old friend."

Chloe jumped up, eager to move the night onward. "Let's dance!" she suggested, pulling the pretty brunette and Jax to the dance floor. They say timing is everything in comedy. If this was a skit, the redhead would have nailed it perfectly.

"Coming?" Lauren asked, one hand outstretched to Corey while Chloe tugged on the other.

"Nah, go enjoy. I've still got a jigger of this fancy whiskey to finish."

With that, he watched his wife disappear into a sea of fun, bouncy young bodies. For some reason the sight of her gyrating between the stripper and handsome Don Juan was at the same time disquieting and strangely erotic. His eyes shifted to the second floor where the windows were once again transparent. Max Bemer stood looking down on his lucrative enterprise, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a cocktail. The bar owner noticed Lauren's husband and raised his glass when the two men's eyes met.

Corey sighed and raised his shooter, acknowledging the fact that he was no longer as relevant as he used to be. A mere footnote in his wife's new life. He had now seen her in the wild and it was official.

Lauren was firmly entrenched in the fast lane, and there didn't seem to be any goddamn speed limit.

+++++

The nightshift concierge nodded at the two women hanging from the arms of a very dapper young man. She recognized the older lady as a resident, but couldn't place the others, nor the gray-haired gentleman who trailed them through the lobby. All of them were having difficulty navigating, which was no surprise, given it was half-past two in the morning.

Corey followed Lauren and friends into the elevator and stood to one side, trying unsuccessfully not to wobble. The whiskey was hitting him hard, but he could not allow himself to pass out. Not yet. Not until he made love to his wife. It had been almost a month and he needed more than a handjob on the beach.

As the lift carried them upward, he got the idea that the young couple had no intentions on leaving any time soon. Giggling and cuddling against the other wall, Chloe, Jax and Lauren were all over each other, touching, caressing. Occasionally they glanced his way to acknowledge his presence, the boy even having the audacity to squeeze Lauren's ass while looking right at him.

They spilled out onto the 23rd floor amid hearty, drunken laughter, and waited impatiently for Corey to find his fob. While lurking, Jax held the girls tight, nuzzling one neck, then the other. Once in the apartment, the older man handed out bottles of water and stumbled to the couch. He hadn't planned on being a host. Chloe whispered something to Lauren before leading Jax to the same sofa.

Streaming sultry jazz through the stereo, the girls began dancing with each other, much to the younger man's delight. He elbowed Corey several times, just to make sure he was watching. He was.

Chloe helped guide Lauren's moves as they swiveled their hips in unison. She ran her hands up and down the raven-haired beauty's body and eventually into her hair, fluffing out the black locks. Lauren reciprocated, fingers dancing on the redhead's shoulders, then her back. They came together and lightly kissed.

"Hell yeah," Jax uttered, giving Corey another shot in the side.

Chloe moved behind the office manager and tightly grasped the collar of her denim jacket in a decisively controlling way. Without warning, she roughly yanked it down to the older woman's elbows, exposing those lovely tanned shoulders, upper arms, and slight chest. Lauren gasped and arched her back, a shameless look of lust on her face. After some hesitation, she allowed the jacket to fall to her feet while both women locked their eyes on the mesmerized men in front of them.

Swaying to a gentle saxophone, Chloe placed her chin on Lauren's shoulder, hands wrapped around the brunette's very taut and firm mid-section. The dancer's fingers slowly traced the contours of her abdominal muscles. Their lips met again, only this time the kiss held, lips smacking, nibbling. Chloe's hands eventually cupped the thin bandeau and pulled at the tiny breasts beneath, nipples hard as erasers, just as pink and desperate to be pinched.

The two turned towards each other, embracing and kissing. Pulling Lauren's bra over her head, the stripper flung it to the floor dramatically, as if still on stage. After mouthing and licking each delicious tit, Chloe led the brunette over to Jax and pressed her down into his lap. Lauren fell sideways over the young man, an arm around his neck to keep from sliding off. She looked at Corey and winked. He simply stared back at his now topless bride, still clad in tight latex leggings, feet bound by stiletto heels. He had no words, but didn't need any; his pulsing cock spoke volumes.

While soulful music played on, Chloe channeled her inner Autumn, standing in front of the other three in that snug leather dress, hands on her hips, her feet planted far enough apart to stretch the material tight. As she swiveled her waist, she slowly rotated, hands above her head, like an ice dancer showing her sensuous body from every angle. Corey blinked, trying to rid himself of lecherous thoughts about a girl who was barely out of her teens. Chloe sensed this and moved directly above him, her body a serpentine. She bent down and caressed his legs, a hand just grazing a modest but excited crotch. Smiling, the stripper turned her back to him and sank onto his lap, placing his bony fingers on her dresses' zipper pull.

Corey peeked at Lauren, who was still on Jax's lap. One of the boy's hands cupped a naked breast and he was busily thumbing the erect nipple, seemingly fascinated by how hard it was. The older man swallowed and looked at the dancer's back, a trembling hand grasping the pull. The girl's lily-white skin began to appear as the teeth lost their bite and the blue leather fell away from a smooth and delicate spine. She was not wearing a bra. And why would she?

When the zipper reached its stop, Chloe let the dress fall from her shoulders. She leaned back into Corey's chest and took his hand in hers. Together they pulled the material down to her waist, freeing the full and meaty breasts he'd been ogling since her performance on the runway.

Jesus fucking Christ.

"Go head, touch me," the young girl whispered, placing her cheek next to his. "She won't mind. Look."

Swiveling his chin, Chloe led Corey's eyes to the pair sitting one cushion over. Jax now had his tongue down Lauren's throat and a hand under her leggings as they made out not more than two feet away.

Corey groaned, then gingerly reached out to one of the stripper's large tits. It was the first time in thirty years that he'd touched another woman. His aching dick felt like it would burst through the now too tight trousers. Chloe kissed him. He closed his eyes and let her tongue in, savoring the smell of her cherry lipstick as it swirled around his mouth. For the next ten minutes, the only sound in the apartment was smooth jazz and two couples engaged in heavy petting, all on the same couch.

After giving him time to get sufficiently worked up, Chloe pulled away from Corey and deliberately turned his attention back to Jax and Lauren. His wife was now writhing on the boy's lap as he fingered her pussy beneath the latex pants.

"He's going to fuck her, you know."

"No, not fair," Corey hissed, "It's my turn."

Sliding off his lap, the erotic entertainer unzipped the tenting slacks and fished out the fully erect six inches. Okay, maybe five.

"Nuh uh, not yet. Maybe never again," she laughed as she went down on his quivering pink pencil. "And you wanna know something else?"

"Mmmmm?"

"I'm gonna to fuck her too."

+++++

Lauren's eyes rolled back in her head, arm wrapped tightly around the young man's neck. He had at least two fingers buried in her pussy, evidenced by the rapid rise and fall of the shiny leggings between her legs. The other hand squeezed and pulled at her tiny breasts. "Oh, FUCK, yessssss!"

Corey gaped, mouth open, his gaze alternating between his wife being finger-fucked and the sexy 20-year-old between his thighs, lapping at his aging balls.

"Nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh..." Lauren repeated as her body quivered, Jax's fingers working their magic. She leaned into his chest, forehead against his chin.

Chloe looked up and caught the older man watching his wanton wife. Smiling, she deep throated the cucked husband...all the way to the base. Not that far to go, really.

1...345678