Ascending Lauren Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No doubt wondering what it would be like to slide their own cocks into my warm, defiled cunt."

Lauren slithered two fingers into her juicy hole as her husband shuddered.

"Whose pussy is this, perv?"

"M-m-mine."

"Are you sure? Not what Tony says. Think hard now, cuck."

She allowed the halter to drop to her belly, revealing her tomato-sized breasts and hard eraser nipples.

The abusive nature of her verbal assault amply fueled Corey's beautiful angst. Grimacing and grunting, Corey stared at his wife's mouth-watering tits, their paleness strikingly beautiful against the rest of her tanned body.

"Say it perv!" Lauren demanded. "Tell me what he'd say, goddamnit."

"N-n-not mine anymore," Corey spat out, his entire pudgy body jiggling as he furiously slid his dick through stubby fingers. "I've thrown it all away."

"That's right babe, think of all the guys enjoying my pussy now. You handed me over to them gave without so much as a fight."

"Lauren, please stop, you know it's not like that!"

"Isn't it?. You pray for men to screw me to take me to our bed and spew their spunk into my married cunny."

Corey's body began to convulse and spasm. He was on the cusp.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm not there."

Lauren grinned. She was pleased he was so easily enabled.

"The only reason you're sorry is that you can't see them sink their much bigger cocks into my willing hole!"

Corey began foaming at the corners of his mouth. His hand was going so fast she thought he'd rip his penis clean off.

"Don't worry, they're taking good care of me. I rather like being their cum dump."

Through the laptop's tinny speakers, she could hear the lube squishing in his bony hand.

"Pinch your nipple, babe. Pinch it hard!"

She could see her husband's eager fingers pull and tear at his pecs.

"Nnnnnggguhhhhhh!"

"Thank God for menopause or one of those kids might just knock me up! Can you imagine me carrying Tony's child? Are you ready to be a daddy again?"

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk!" Corey screamed in horrid rapture, appalled but strangely arousing. His wife had suddenly entered a niche area considered extreme even by those in the lifestyle. He put his free hand on the top of the desk to steady his shaking body, which was now quaking over the desk. Lauren watched expressionless as his doughy stomach and pendulous man-boobs vellicated just before he came, sending an appreciable amount of opaque ejaculate across the mousepad and laptop's keyboard. She smirked and waited patiently until he came down from a rather traumatic climax.

"You've been a naughty boy," Lauren purred, smoothing her skirt and pulling the halter straps back onto her shoulders. There were several stripes of jizz now crisscrossing the desk pad. She had been successful. "You better get that cleaned up."

Bounding off the bed, her hand reached to turn off the camera.

"Wait, where are you going?" Corey asked breathlessly as he gathered the robe around his spent genitals.

"Out," his wife shot back mater-of-factly. "It's my turn, Twisty."

+++++

Being a Friday evening, the Taffy Snapper was already hopping by the time Lauren walked in the door. Chloe was to meet her there at nine o'clock but was running late. Scanning the bar rail to see if she knew anyone, the office manager was pleased to see Alex Cartwright already on a stool nursing a beer, his ever-present white cowboy hat sitting atop that clean-cut look. Settling onto a stool beside him, she ordered her usual, a Hurricane, and turned to greet him.

"Hello, there, Austin. Looks like my day just got brighter."

Alex barely raised his head to acknowledge her, his eyes still concealed behind the wide brim. "That so, Ames?" It was clear the bottle he was toying with was not his first.

Lauren thanked the bartender when her drink came and held it high, looking up and down the long brass railing at the other regulars.

"To friends in low places," she toasted brightly.

Alex perked up amongst the smattering of murmured approvals. "One of the great songs of all time," he admitted, looking into her eyes. His tone was a lot warmer than their previous meetings, but his body language was that of a tense man. Raised on a large ranch in Texas, he came from genuine cowboy genes, with the slow, steady drawl and even temper one would expect. The last name was very appropriate.

"Looks like our fans have to wait until next year, huh?" Lauren teased him.

"Don't even get me started."

After discussing the disappointing football season, the conversation turned to more domestic topics. Both loved the vibrance of a city so alive and happening, although Lauren admitted she'd eventually like a house in the suburbs as a sanctuary from the everyday hustle and bustle. For Alex, although he'd lived under the expansive sky of El Paso for most of his life, the forty-two-foot Regal he called home suited him just fine. Moored at a marina near the Causeway, the slip rental wasn't cheap, but still less expensive than those fancy downtown high-rise apartments. And for the now successful travel agent, it put him right where his customers lived.

Lauren shared that she loved to walk along the river and watch the boats. She suggested they go sailing some time. Alex began to open his mouth to say that he was, in fact, planning on take a spin around the bay on Sunday, but then thought better of it. He could not deny the attraction to this beautiful woman, but she was already taken by marriage, an institution he was taught to respect. It was the exact reason he'd been keeping his distance since meeting her during that Saturday watch party. With her irresistible allure, Alex simply didn't trust himself to do the right thing. Resisting her charms was getting increasingly difficult. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her ruby reds and caress the shiny black hair that cascaded over her bare shoulders.

"I'm not sure your husband would appreciate that," he said warily, giving in to his wholesome side. The booze was clouding his judgement and he had to proceed cautiously. His appearance might have been squeaky clean, his thoughts were anything but.

"Very noble of you, Mr. Cartwright, but be for you judged me, there's something you should know."

Alex cocked his head and listened in near disbelief as Lauren told him of her special arrangement with her husband. Now as a travel agent, he was aware certain resorts catered to hedonism and a special type of clientele, especially in the Caribbean where native men hung out in the bars just waiting to for a couple willing to pay to explore their darkest fantasies.

Well, that then explains the bracelet around her ankle.

The pair stared into their drinks, each nervously wondering how the other's words may have been received. The whiskey was wreaking havoc with Alex's conservative sensibilities, and he found his downcast eyes flitting from the black leather skirt that created just enough shadow to keep things a mystery, to her narrow waist, and small chest barely hidden beneath the shiny silver halter. He preferred bustier and meatier cowgirls, but this more mature woman was something truly extraordinary.

That woman, on the other hand, was sure she'd probably revealed too much to the good, God-fearing man. Although Lauren would have liked to have seen what he was packing beneath that oversized belt buckle, having a platonic male friend wouldn't be the end of the world, would it?

"Is that why you invited Vinnie and me back to your place after the game that night?"

Lauren turned to him and smiled coyly, draping a loose strand of hair over her ear. "Maybe."

"So, your husband allows you to see other men? Romantically, I mean."

"My husband doesn't allow me to do anything. We've just decided to relax our marriage vows for a time."

They both took another long drink, eyes fixed on each other. It was one of those pivotal moments when one doesn't quite know what the other is thinking but has a pretty good idea. Alex swallowed hard. He was on the verge of doing something he may wind up regretting and felt conflicted. As a world traveler, he wasn't a prude, but had always managed to avoid those things that weren't aligned with his family values or Jesus. And what was crossing his mind right then most certainly did not.

He was about to comment on the wedding vow remark when a sleek-looking young girl with fiery red hair walked up behind Lauren and gave her a hug. Dressed to the nines, she looked barely old enough to drive much less be in a bar. If it hadn't been for abundant cleavage shown off by a tight bodycon dress, he would have sworn she was still in high school.

In a way, the big Texan was happy for the interruption. It gave him a way out of potentially making a mistake. After Lauren made some quick introductions, Alex motioned for his check and offered the stool to Chloe.

"It was nice to see you again Miss Lauren," Alex tipped his hat, letting his gaze linger a bit on the pretty face and black bangs before turning to the younger woman. "And a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Chloe. Sorry I have to go. I assure you it has nothing to do with your arrival. I just need to get some sleep. Saturdays are always busy in my business, what with spring vacations coming up and all. You ladies take care now and enjoy your evening, ya hear?"

Lauren watched with disappointment as the generous gentleman handed the bartender a Franklin to 'cover the girls', and quickly headed to the door. With a sigh she turned back to her girlfriend who was busy ordering a drink.

Probably for the best. He was too good a man to bring into such a sordid affair. Kind of like Corey before the...infection.

As the girls were discussing which clubs they wanted to hit, Lauren noticed her friend's eyes fix on something just beyond her shoulder. Turning, she found Alex standing there with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Sunday morning, seven o'clock," Cartwright whispered. "Malinkrout Marina. Slip 41. I like to get an early start. This is my number if you get lost."

And with that, he disappeared again, leaving Chloe grinning into her fresh vodka tonic. "Looks like you have a bona fide date there, whore."

Lauren blushed as she slurped the last of the Hurricane through the oversized straw.

"I guess I do."

+++++

Lauren was still glowing from Alex's invitation as Chloe dragged her from one venue to another. She felt like she'd just been asked out by the all-star quarterback and had a permanent grin tattooed on her face. The giddiness was evident and helped her get through her friend's rather dubious choices in clubs. It wasn't that the older woman disliked them because they were meat markets -- Lord knows that short conversation with Tex had left her wet and ready -- but predictably, most of the places Chloe frequented catered to the late college set, and Lauren was getting the same wary looks as a Greek house mom might receive. Sure, there were plenty of drive-bys, but in all cases it was quite clear which of the two girls the men were most interested in.

Just when they were about to leave the fourth club, Chloe received a call which took her outside. Returning a minute later, she apologized and shouted over the din of the EDM that 'Autumn' had an opportunity for 'two large' that she just couldn't pass up. Something about another girl getting sick and needed a last-minute sub. Chloe offered to use the ride-share she'd just ordered to either drop Lauren off at another bar or take her home. Looking out over the sea of young, gorgeous people dancing and partying, the tired brunette chose the latter. At twice everyone else's age, it was probably best to just go home and fire up the Chairman of the Board.

+++++

By the time Chloe dropped her friend at her building, Lauren was eager to climb into bed with her ten-inch vibrator and tell Corey about being asked out on her first real date in over thirty years. She was sure the little perv would be surprised. This was not just one-off sex or fuckbuddy stuff either, but a real date with a genuinely nice guy, not some overbearing frat kid or colleague with their own phrenic issues. The thought of her out on a boat alone with a handsome man would surely send her husband into a licentious frenzy, giving him jerk-off material into the next century!

A date. It was hard not wonder where a simple sailing adventure would lead. Lauren could sense Alex was interested but wrestling with a righteous upbringing. Like he was trying to decide if Corey providing a hall pass somehow gave him an escape clause to pursue her. And she'd seen the surreptitious sideways glances from under the brim of that cowboy hat. Alex may have been principled, but he was also a man that was ripe for the taking.

Whatever will be, will be, she thought, but one thing was for sure. Her bladder was about to burst, and Lauren wasn't sure she could wait for the elevator. The old eyes of the concierge caught a glimpse of the trotting woman in a mini-skirt and flimsy halter top as she dashed through the lobby, all the while wobbling awkwardly on high heels. Immediately recognizable as Mrs. Miller in Twenty-three F, it came as no surprise that she was coming home yet again, drunk and looking hot as hell.

"Evening, ma'am," the older man greeted her.

Lauren gave him a kindly, passing smile as she blew by him enroute to the ladies' room. "Hi Harvey!"

The smile faded as she saw the 'closed for cleaning' sign on the door to both restrooms.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

Remembering the unisex lavatory in the lobby gym, Lauren swiped her fob and flew to the small private toilet to relieve herself, barely making it before letting go with a hot golden steam which flowed prolifically into the porcelain bowl below. Lauren sighed heavily as her bladder rapidly shrank, just thankful she didn't have to wait for the elevator. After wiping and flushing, she stepped from small water closet and let the resulting euphoria wash over her. God, that felt good! Now she could retreat to her apartment and take care of her other 'little problem'.

It was then she noticed the lone resident struggling with the free weights near the back of the gym.

Ah yes, Luke Walters, Fifteen B.

He was pretending not to look, but Lauren could feel his eyes on her scantily clad body as she walked across the rubber floor and past the small sauna towards the door to the lobby. Walters' staring suddenly became an overwhelming source of arousal and caused her to stop in her tracks. Glancing back at the frail, milquetoast of a neighbor, the horny executive changed course and sauntered back to the steam room. Dramatically, she picked up a large towel and opened the door, stepping back to allow a burst of humid mist to escape before disappearing into the hot box. The last Luke saw was a crook of a finger beckoning him to follow.

Inside, Lauren grinned as she relaxed on the warm wooden bench. She was either going to ruin some of her best clubbing clothes or sacrificing them for a steam bath that neither resident of the Mystic Arms would ever forget.

+++++

Chloe Ceallaigh's phone rang minutes before she arrived at the appointment for which she'd cut a night out with her friend for. It was Prurient Stables again. Mindful of the driver who could hear every word, she immediately slipped into her professional persona.

"Autumn Breeze," she answered cheerfully, opening the car door and exiting onto a sidewalk in front of a posh hotel.

"Next Wednesday? That should work. I can switch shifts at Sandy's."

The woman on the other end seemed a bit panicked.

"What's the problem, Agnes?" Chloe asked, clearly annoyed at what she was being told. "I see. Well, Katrina was the only one old enough to make that request believable. And for that price it's got to be real. If she can't make it, we have to get someone else. Just let me know who I'll be working with."

Chloe sighed and hung up, closing her eyes in thought. Moments later she dialed another number, which went straight to voice mail.

"Hey, it's me. Got a business proposition that I think may be a good fit. Hit me back."

Tossing the phone back into her purse, the 20-year-old dancer/escort blew curly red hair out of her face with a puff of air. Like an actress getting into character, 'Autumn' steadied herself and entered the hotel lobby. It was time to go to work.

+++++

Sitting on the smooth cedar bench, Lauren's grin grew wider when the door to the sauna opened with a slow creak and a cautious Luke poked his head inside.

"Come on in neighbor," she smiled, "there's enough room for two."

The bashful man gingerly entered the small room and closed the door behind him. He'd begun sweating before even entering.

"H-h-hi," he stammered, not sure what to say. Social interaction wasn't his thing.

"Sure is hot in here."

"You have no idea."

Lauren wasted no time in pulling him close and hooking a thumb into the band of his basketball shorts. Luke stared down at the hot older woman and cleared his throat. The humidity was working on the halter top, and it was now clinging tightly to her tiny chest. Quietly, Lauren placed one of his trembling hands over on her blouse and encouraged him to squeeze. He hadn't felt many breasts in his life, but this one felt perfect in his hand. Pliable but firm, like the stress ball he kept on his desk at work.

"Oh wow," he murmured as his thumb ran tentatively over the material covering the nipple. Like magic, it hardened under his caress.

"Nervous?" she asked sweetly, knowing she had to go slow. Her eyes closed in pleasure as his soft fingers began tweaking both tits.

"We...we shouldn't be doing this in here," Luke warned, looking back at the door which had been left open just a crack. "We could get in trouble."

Lauren mulled that over. "Your right. Better make this fast then."

Standing up, she pulled the flimsy top over her head and flung in on the bench. The skirt was next.

"Oh man," he gasped, looking frantically between her naked body and the door. He could smell a mustiness that wafted up from her vagina like warm potpourri. Inhaling deeply, it began to work its magic. "You're so beautiful."

Lauren tested a theory. "First time?"

"Uh, second."

Thought so. "Who was the first?"

"A friend."

Well, while that wasn't a lie, it wasn't the whole truth either. His first had been while still living in his parent's house when his drunk sister dared her slut friend Milly to take his virginity. She had come to him in the middle of the night and climbed in his bed. Luke knew it was an alcohol-influenced mercy fuck, but he didn't care. It was a memory that had helped him through many lonely nights after.

"I see," Lauren cooed as she sank back down on the bench, all the while making eye contact while pulling his shorts and briefs to the floor. What popped out into her face was a very nice surprise. Grabbing a condom from her sequined clutch, she unfurled it over the young man's growing member.

"Oh wow," he uttered for yet a third time, running his hand through his hair.

"Nice cock."

"Really?" Luke gushed appreciatively.

"Uh huh, really. I bet your first got off nicely."

"I don't remember."

"Do you like me?"

Walters nodded pensively, constantly checking the door. His virtuous upbringing was absolutely convinced they were going to be caught, be he was too hard to care. Lauren giggled at the paranoia and spit onto the latex to reduce the unnatural friction.

This caused her neighbor's face to screwed up in ecstasy. "Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh."

The feeling was even more incredible than the thirty-one-year-old had remembered from his one midnight encounter. Mercifully, Lauren continued her ministrations, stroking and twirling her tongue around his angry, purple glans. When his erection filled out the rubber completely, she slurped the seven-inch cock into her mouth and took him deep. Not all the way for fear of making him cum prematurely, but close, enough that his wiry pubic hairs began to tickle her nose. That brought a string of appreciative moans from above. Lauren kept this up until she couldn't take it anymore. She needed to be fucked right then and there.