Ascending Lauren Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was ready for her first real date in years.

+++++

The Amarillo Sky's triple screws were already idling in the pre-dawn darkness when Alex Cartwright extended his hand and helped his new friend aboard. Lauren graciously accepted a warm blanket from the big Texan and settled into a seat behind him in the towering cockpit. Air temps were in the low sixties as they motored their way south from the Causeway marina and into Biscayne Bay. By the time the boat passed the unique and abandoned Stiltsville, the sun was over the horizon and bathing boaters with its welcome warmth.

Lauren brushed wisps of hair out of her face as the cool ocean breeze caressed her skin. Alex proved to be the perfect tour guide, pointing out various landmarks as the vessel chugged south towards North Key Largo. It was a much different view than when Myles' huge yacht went due east, out into the ocean. This was a more personable look at the coastline. And yet, while the various wildlife preserves were captivating and all, the slinky brunette's eyes kept returning to her skillful pilot.

The Texas beefcake wasn't every woman's cup of tea. She could certainly see the one-time rancher in him. Rustic without being a hayseed, his square jaw and high cheekbones were set sternly below his white wide-brim cowboy hat. He considered navigating a boat a serious matter, constantly looking port and starboard for vehicles that may be crossing their path. The powder-blue long-sleeve casual cotton shirt he was wearing was untucked and unbuttoned to his navel, flapping in the wind to reveal plenty of hairy chest and flat stomach muscles. Below that were loose fitting nylon sailing shorts that allowed more than a hint of what was swinging between his legs. This was a man in control of his life, who'd made the pivot from the open skies of El Paso to the blue ones of the Atlantic, content now to help others realize their dreams of travelling to exotic places. Still, there seemed to be a sadness about him, perhaps because he had no one to share his own dreams with.

Lauren snapped numerous pics of the magnificent scenery as they slid by key after key, sending them to Corey to chronicle her day. A few of them even included Captain Alex's profile as he guided his ship southward, commander of the seven seas. What will he be commanding tonight? she wondered.

The mid-morning sun was blazing when the couple arrived in Key Largo, mooring at a private dock owned by one of Alex's business partners who also happened to live on the island. Impressed, Lauren gathered a few things from the boat and followed her pilot up a small path, around the bluest of kidney shaped pools, and to a waiting Jeep alongside a gorgeous country club house clad with a marvelous stucco finish. Greeting them with keys in hand was a friendly looking man with a white beard, t-shirt, and board shorts. Alex introduced him Sal Bender, an entrepreneur who fancied himself a hippie, albeit one that drove a Ghost.

A hug and a fist bump later, Lauren and her date were tooling down state road 905 through the Crocodile Lake Wildlife Refuge and into Pennekamp State Park. The islands were quite different than the Miami concrete jungle she was accustomed to, and she marveled at the diverse foliage and wildlife. Stopping at various trail heads, they explored the boardwalks while Alex pointed out exotic animals the native Iowan had only seen in photos. White pelicans, which only graced Florida in the winter, beautiful red egrets, and even a Mangrove Cuckoo. Lauren had to chuckle at the namesake of her husband's kink, snapping a photo to later send to Corey. Perhaps he could use it as his social media avatar. The irony of catching a glimpse of the rare bird did not escape her; a naughty aspect of her life invading an otherwise charming and romantic day. Very apropos.

The couple had a blast exploring blueish-green swamps from the safety of well-defined pathways, always aware of their surroundings should they stumble upon a croc or two sunning themselves. Lauren hoped to see a real live alligator but the only reptiles crossing their paths that day were scurrying geckos. Alex was patient during their walks, helping her over fallen logs or whisking her over a washed-out trail. The contact was incidental at first: a lift of the hand here, a playful bump there, the lingering of hands-on-hips when navigating around obstacles. But slowly the gap between the two closed, and soon the touch of a finger became hand holding, the helpful steadiness a bicep became an arm around the waist.

The electricity between the two was growing palpable, yet through it all the Texan was a consummate gentleman, never overstepping, always keeping things near platonic levels. As morning became afternoon, he felt his attraction to the raven-haired beauty grow stronger with every smile, every strand of hair over her ear, and every lilt of laughter. Even though her wedding ring was an ever-present reminder that he was playing with fire, Alex began to feel his moral compass begin to waver.

Lauren's thoughts tended to be less principled. Her eyes continually drifting to the capacious bulge beneath her tour guide's sailing shorts. Although it appeared loose and firm and at the ready, she knew she had to check her ambitions and take things slowly. While certainly not a virgin, this was not a man who was looking for a quick roll in the sack. At least not without some semblance of courtship first.

Throughout the day, the pair kept their phones busy, snapping tons of selfies and photos of the scenic island. Every so often Lauren sent select pics to Corey, showing how the date was progressing. Some were of her alone, sweeping vistas of the swamps in the background, others of her cheek to cheek with Alex. A few were of both taken by a kindly passerby.

After a mid-afternoon lunch featuring crab legs and roasted vegetables, Alex decided it was time to head back to the Amarillo Sky. They would need to castoff soon if they wanted to make Miami by twilight. That was fine by Lauren. While she hated to leave the tropical scenery behind, she was also eager to spend time alone with the hunky cowboy. As the sleek boat pulled away from the pier and got underway, the foxy office manager slipped below deck to wash off sweat and dirt that had accumulated during their adventure. The air temperature had rebounded nicely, reaching the mid-eighties, and she wanted to get some sun. Several minutes later, the ever-vigilant Alex, perched high in the cockpit, was pleasantly floored by the absolute hottie who strolled onto the bow in a barely-there gold string bikini. Lauren pretended not to see the gawking admirer as she laid on the princess pad and began to soak up some rays.

Cartwright prided himself on his piloting skills but found the beauty lying before him to be a major distraction. If the girl looked good before, she was absolutely banging in that swimsuit. Honestly, her body was tighter than he'd seen on many women less than half her age. Smaller breasts than he was accustomed to, of course, but still admirably firm and supple for her age. He had to shake his head when she pulled the bridge of her bottoms down to just below where the bare treasure laid. His eyes kept gravitating to the gap between her legs and wondering whether that still hidden beaver was truly hairless, or whether it was just an optical illusion caused by the glare off the water.

By the time they motored out of Card Sound and passed Old Rhodes Key, Lauren decided to up the ante by unceremoniously untying the back of her top and nonchalantly letting it fall to her side. After sending a few more pics taken that day to Corey, she leaned back on the warm marine vinyl, arching her back with dramatic flair, pushing her breasts skyward and stretching. Predictably, none of this was lost on the captive audience just ten feet above.

Alex could not help squeezing his burgeoning erection as he continued to navigate northward. With that kind of scenery, could anyone really blame him? All alone in the middle of a bay with a nearly naked goddess with the most inviting tomato-sized tits he'd ever seen. Had he plowed into one of the frequent fisher or tour boats crisscrossing his path, the Coast Guard would have taken one look at Lauren and sent them on their way. Nuff said. Sadly, it wasn't too long before the wind shifted with the sinking sun, sending a chill through the skinny sunbather, forcing her back into the cabin for a coverup, in which she soon appeared at the back of the cockpit.

"Cold?" the smiling captain asked, his eyes drinking in her loveliness.

"Not really," his flirtatious date laughed. "In fact, me thinks things are just getting warmed up."

+++++

Corey stepped back and surveyed the increasingly sparse kitchen. Box after box sat stacked alongside and on top of each other, filled with small appliances, plates, and drinking glasses. Another hour or so and he'd be able to check that room off the packing list and be able to watch the late afternoon football playoff game.

Ding

The phone notification echoed from the study and throughout the near empty house. Dusting off his hands, he walked down the hallway and picked up the device. It was a message from Lauren.

Hey, just wanted to let you know my date with Alex is going well. Great guy and very attentive.

Corey looked at the message and the photos that followed dubiously. Most were closeups of the pair, irritatingly happy, cheeks together, smiling; the obligatory long reach to get the camera angle just right. By necessity, their arms were closed around each other, creating very intimate poses. There were a few of Lauren, alone and frolicking on some sandy beach, jumping and skipping about. At least a couple had been taken by somebody else; one showing them standing close, arms interlock, another with Lauren's hands on the Texan's chest as he held her tight; yet another candid shot where she had spontaneously jumped on Alex's back for a piggyback ride.

It was all very cute and playful...and a rude reminder of why the project manager had been working so hard that day. Not to remember, but to forget. Forget that his wife was on a date with a man twice his size; probably in more ways than one. Forget that he was stuck in Iowa with sleet pelting the windows while she was cavorting about South Florida without him.

But damn, she looks good. It was true; SO good! Between those tight white capris, her blue and white striped top, and long mane of jet-black hair, she could have been a model for any travel agency. But it wasn't a fantasy. It was her date.

Corey closed his eyes and let those words sink in. Why was there so much anxiety over something he had asked for; given her permission to do? After all, it's what he'd suggested, wasn't it? Sure, it was inherently different. Not like the indiscriminate sex she'd had thus far. Sex with little to no emotional ties. He took another gander at the pictures. This was definitely different. It was there in her eyes. Lauren was having fun. Real fun, the kind that comes from enjoying the company of people who matter, and not just a means to an end. The risk in that was obvious. Miami was teeming with younger, wealthier, and more virile men. The possibility of her falling for another guy increased exponentially when significant feelings, not just lust, were allowed to be part of the equation.

And yet, even as he considered the potential for disastrous consequences, Corey felt the indescribable 'it' pulsing through his veins, the mélange of angst that only those struck by the fetish's addiction could possibly understand. It was almost a certainty the day would end with his wife in the arms of another man, making love until both crumbled into a hot mess of wet sheets and heavy breathing.

His cock leapt at the conjured image. He wouldn't have it any other way.

+++++

"Why thank you, kind sir," Lauren smiled, accepting yet another glass of white wine. Her and Alex had settled into a cozy couch located on the stern of the boat after a fantastic dinner. The two had just feasted on shrimp scampi the talented captain had whipped up in the galley, and they were now just focusing on taking it easy after a full day of tooling around the bay. The slip 0was perfectly positioned to take in the city's skyline as the sun set behind the high-rises.

"I had a wonderful time today," Lauren snuggled closely to her host. "I never knew Florida was such a tropical paradise."

"Next time we'll hit the Everglades," Alex nodded. "That's were the wilderness is."

"Next time, huh?"

The big man blushed. "Only if you'd like."

The two sat in silence and watched a plane maneuver into a landing pattern for Miami International.

"It really is a magic city, isn't it?"

The cowboy laughed at her attempt to romanticize the ninth largest metroplex in the U.S. "I suppose. If you like sex, drugs, and money."

"I find all those things quiet enchanting, don't you?"

Cartwright shook his head in mock disgust and leaned back, resting one arm along the couch behind her head. He pointed the wine glass in the other hand at the colorfully lit urban life spread out in front of them.

"There's a lot of broken dreams out there."

"And a lot of found ones too," Lauren countered, grinning.

Alex clinked the rims of their stemware together. "Touché."

"And what about your dreams, Austin?"

Grabbing the wine bottle chilling in an ice bucket beside them, he topped off their glasses and thought about that poignant question.

"When my parents died, I turned my back on my roots. Well, the ranching part anyway, not the culture. I'd still be there, carrying on Daddy's ways if it hadn't been for the damn accident. After that, I needed a fresh start and had to get out of El Paso. I wanted to be successful on my own while travelling the world. I guess I've done that. With success comes money."

Lauren flipped the bill of his well-worn hat. "You sure don't show it."

"I don't need to show off. Too much pride is..."

"A sin. Yeah, I know."

The couple sipped wine and listened to the smooth jazz playing softly from the cabin speakers.

"What of the other deadly sins?" Lauren mused. "Where do you stand on them?"

"Hmm," Alex touched his chin in thought, "try me."

"Wrath."

"Ah yes. Well, I'm pretty laid back, so nah."

"You didn't seem so easy going when those guys were bothering me at Taffy's."

"I saw a pretty girl in distress, what can I say?"

Lauren scootched closer and gripped his shirt. "You think I'm pretty, huh?"

Alex squared with her, allowing his arm to drop a little, just touching the back of her neck.

"Gorgeous," he grinned, "Simply gorgeous. Especially in the bathing suit competition."

"Naughty boy. How about gluttony?"

"Do I look like I overeat?"

Lauren put a hand on his well-defined abs. "Definitely not."

"Next."

"Let's see..." She tried to remember the list from her bible studies. "Sloth. No, you don't seem lazy. How about greed."

"I live on a small boat when I could be living in a penthouse. The last time I bought anything for myself was a pair of jeans. Does that sound greedy to you?"

"Good point," the attractive executive laughed, snuggling further, pleased when the arm behind her draped over her shoulders. She reached up and took his hand, pulling it down over her chest.

"Envy."

"That's a tough one. Otherwise known as coveting, right?"

Lauren looked into his eyes, their noses nearly touching. "Yes. Like in coveting someone's wife."

They could feel each other's hot breath.

"Do you...covet...anything Alex?"

Their noses briefly touched, the warm tips brushing together ever so lightly, both knowing they were on the cusp of something exciting.

"I'm not sure I can do this. Your...your husband..." the conflicted giant stuttered.

"He knows I here. With you. Tonight."

Alex drew her closer, their nostrils flaring, lips barely touching. He couldn't resist this much longer.

"And he's good with...us?"

She let a hand drift to a twitching lap and nodded. "Yes."

The Texan moaned at her fingers drumming on his shorts. The whole situation was fucked up, but he was at the point of no return.

"But my husband needs to be a part of this too."

After Corey hung up on her last night, Lauren had told herself it had to be this way.

Cartwright stopped nibbling. He wasn't counting on that. "Eh, exactly how?"

"He likes to watch."

"Noooooo. No way, I'm sorry," Alex groaned again as Lauren unbuttoned his shorts and snaked a hand beneath his briefs. Her eyes had not been deceiving her; the hype was real.

"That's quite a bat there, Casey Jones."

"Damn, woman, you sure are fast."

"You have no idea. So, we need to resolve this. Can he at least listen?"

"Huh?"

She grasped his fat cock and began stroking him with purpose.

"Can he listen?"

"I don't know."

Lauren pushed aside his shirt and lowered her head to his nipples. Her hair cascaded down to his waist.

"Do you remember the seventh deadly sin?" she asked between suckling.

"Murder?"

"No silly."

Slurp, pull, slurp.

Lauren lifted his hand and placed it between her legs. He could feel the heat burning through bikini bottom.

"Stealing?"

Coming up for air, she shook her head, then pulled his mouth to hers, darting a tongue between his open lips. "What is it you want to do?"

"I want to make love to you."

Her hand pumped his cock harder.

"How badly?"

Alex lurched forward, his moans wafting over the water.

"How badly?"

The Texan gnashed his teeth together. There was clearly only one path forward.

"Make the call."

"What was that?"

"Just make the goddamn call."

Lauren laid down on the vinyl couch and pulled him on top of her.

"Lust," she puffed in his ear.

"Eh?"

"The last deadly sin is lust."

Alex sighed as he kissed her dainty neck and slipped a hand beneath her cover up.

"No shit."

+++++

The Sunday night football game was well into second quarter when Corey poured his third drink. He leaned back into the easy chair and relished the smooth finish as the whiskey warmed his blood. The entire day had been successful in taking his mind off 'the date'. Packing the kitchen, tossing old lawn chemicals from the garage that could not be stored, and now the glorious grid iron. That night's contest was just interesting enough to continue the distraction, but between plays he found himself wondering. He looked at the photos again, especially the one where Lauren had playfully jumped on the Texan's back, arms around his neck, head on his shoulder. They looked so happy. Not a care in the world.

It would have been a little after nine on the east coast. Perhaps they were just finishing up dinner, maybe even watching the same game. From what he recalled the big guy was a football fan too. More likely though, they were out walking the marinas, taking in the beauty of the city.

Or maybe...

Corey visibly jumped when his phone lit up. For a moment he simply stared at his wife's smiling face, a pic taken at one of their summer parties years ago. After several seconds he accepted the call.

"Hello?"

There was no response. Just white noise from an open mic. Somewhere in the distance, the blast of an airhorn blared.

What the fuck?

The dead air was soon replaced by rustling noises and heavy breathing. Then came the unmistakable sounds of kissing. The wet, sloppy kind where tongues were surely involved.

Holy shit, they're making out!

Corey's cock jumped to attention beneath his sweatpants, the close game on the television forgotten. More kisses and whispering. He could make out a "feels good" and several "just like thats".

The heavy breathing continued with the occasional shifting of bodies on something crinkly, like vinyl.