Ascending Lauren Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, oh!" Lauren exclaimed. Then, "yes suck them. Suck them hard."

"So beautiful," Alex murmured as the wetness of his tongue against her rigid nipples resounded through small speaker.

What happened? Did she accidently call? Maybe from when she had sent him pictures?

Corey reached for his growing erection.

Or was this on purpose?

"Not here," Corey heard Lauren say breathlessly. More shuffling, louder now, as if they were changing locations.

"The cabin then," Alex replied.

More whispering.

"Is he there? Can he hear?"

"I think so," came Lauren's hushed response.

Corey's fingers collapsed around the shaft of his shriveled, underutilized cock.

This ain't no accident.

The white noise subsided; it was quieter now. They must have gone inside.

"Ow," he heard Lauren exclaim, like she stubbed her toe. "I can't see."

"You don't need to," Alex assured her.

A playful yelp as something creaked. A bed?

Giggles.

"Take that off."

"I thought you'd never ask," Lauren cooed. "This too?"

"What do you think?"

More kissing. Sighing. Tiny cries.

"Oh wow." Alex sounded surprised.

"You like my bare pussy, baby?"

"Uh huh. So soft."

"Lick it, then. Suck my married cunt."

A low, slow, and guttural moan filled the speakers as Corey tried to follow along. The Texan was definitely eating her out.

Corey stroked his dick tightly as the cunnilingus continued for well over ten minutes. Lauren's reaction ranged from groans to squeals, back to groans again as the lapping grew louder and more intense. There were quiet moments too, that gave way to intense ones as her pilot's tongue brought her to several modest but real orgasms. Ultimately, it was not enough.

"Come here," the black-haired temptress demanded.

Additional shuffling along with a few gasps. Corey pictured the giant of a man slowly ascending Lauren, poised to enter his wife.

"Are you sure?" he heard Alex ask.

Lauren giggled again. "Go ask."

"Yeah, no."

"Then just fuck me. Fuck me like he can't anymore. Make me cum on that big fat cock."

Corey inhaled sharply, nearly losing his load onto the recliner's leather.

"Don't you think that's a little cruel?" Alex whispered, barely audible.

"He gets off on it," she scoffed. "Scouts honor."

"I don't think you've ever been a scout."

Sharp puffs of air, a few sniffs, heavy exhaling.

"You're so wet."

"Wet for you, baby, wet for that massive cowboy dick."

"Should I get a...?"

"Don't worry about it. I trust you."

"But, what about, um...him? He may want me to."

Lauren laughed maniacally. While that came off as bone chilling through the phone, what Corey couldn't know was that his loving wife had decided well in advance that she was going to push his proclivity hard that night.

"Fuck him, cuck's not even here to screw me. I need a real man like you to get me off, and I want to feel all of you!"

Corey had to let go of his pulsating dick to keep from cumming right there and then. His wife had just made the not insignificant decision to let this man fuck her bareback.

Several grunts, a moan, more panting.

"Oooooooo, yes put it right there. Don't tease me so much, damnit, just do it. Do me now."

The couple gasped in unison. It didn't take much imagination to know what was happening. His wife of 28 years, his soul mate and life partner, was opening her sopping wet pussy to yet another new lover.

"Mmmm, ohhhh."

His cock would be about halfway in by now, working its way to the depths of her womb. Lauren inhaled sharply, then let it out. He was surely slipping deeper.

MASSIVE exhale; a loud "OH GOD!"

There! He just hit rock bottom.

The sheets rustled and the mattress could be heard rubbing against the box springs.

The fucking had begun in earnest.

"Um, oh, um, oh, um, oh..." Lauren's voice grew louder as the sound of balls slapping against her promiscuous, betrothed, dripping cunt seared Corey's ears.

Alex grunted in time to his powerful thrusts. Her arms would be holding him tight now, fingers clutching at his back as they copulated, face-to-face, cheek-to-cheek.

More sloppy kisses and tiny mewls. Little laughs and whispers in the dark between the moans. Corey listened intently as five minutes turned into fifteen, a gauntlet of emotions assaulting his senses. He was no fool. He recognized the signs. The intimacy...the passion...the tenderness. These were not two ships passing in the night. The couple wasn't just fucking. They were making love.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Just like that," Lauren gasp.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," Alex moaned incessantly.

After several minutes of semi-tender loving, Corey heard her whisper "Wait."

The bed ceased to creak, and the impassioned sighs stopped. The voyeur husband leaned closer to his phone. There was movement to be sure, but it was impossible to say what was going on. It was only when Lauren finally spoke that it became clear.

" C'mon cowboy, mount me like a bull and fuck me like one of your heifers."

Alex apparently wasted no time in sidling up behind her raised hips to take advantage of the offering before him, witnessed by the howl that rose from both lovers as the squeaking of the bed frame resumed.

Corey heard the ferocity of the coupling intensify. The next ten minutes proved to be exactly the opposite of the last, going from gentle lovemaking to raw, scorching sex.

It was hard to distinguish who was saying what through the tiny speakers, but a cacophony of "oh fucks, ohs shits, along with many oohs and ahhhs" filled the cabin. It was clear to Corey his wife's world was being rocked.

"Oh my god, fuck me, oh shit, oh god, oh god, fuck me, oh my gawwwddd!

Alex could only grunt repetitively as he bore down on the filthy office executive's leaking slit.

"Nnh, ah, nnh, ah, nnah!"

Corey pictured the Texan doggying his wife without mercy and tried to beat off in time with the man's moans, matching his hand strokes to each cock thrust. He wished he could know more, to hear more. To be a part of it. Fortunately, his bride did not forget he was on the line.

"You like fucking my married cunt, don't you, big man?" Lauren asked Alex between whimpers. "You fuck it soooo good!"

"Naggggg!"

"Make him a cuck, Alex. Make my husband a cuck! Let him listen how a real man makes me feel! Tell him how much you like fucking me!"

"Lauren," Cartwright whispered. "That's not right."

More maniacal laughs.

"You like being in me? You want to stay there?"

"Yes!"

"Then tell him!"

"No."

"Do it!"

A thud came across the phone, followed by both laughing.

"That's it, ride my dick, baby!"

The cowboy was getting a cowgirl after all.

"Say it, Alex!"

He must have shaken his head.

"Say it!"

"OH GOD, Lauren, JUST LIKE THAT!"

"SAY IT, ALEX!"

"YES, OKAY, SHIT! God, I love fucking your wife, man! How THE HELL can you let me do this?"

More gasps and grunts.

Corey nearly came, but held on, remembering the wisdom Chloe had shared with him. "Once you're done down there, you're done up here" she had said pointing at his head.

It didn't really matter. The sounds of torrid sex continued to punch relentlessly through the phone.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me," Lauren implored repeatedly. Her filthy mouth went off on a rampage.

"Oh God, please FUCK me.

"Pull my hair!

"Give me that cock DEEP, baby!

"Slap my tits!

"Don't you dare stop!

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyowwww!"

Corey pictured his wife bouncing on top of the big man, their naked bodies writhing together, her shiny mane hanging down in his face while they raced to a mutual climax.

"Oh, oh, oh!

"Nnnnggggggghhhhh...!"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Corey's right hand was a blur on his cock while the other fingered his large nipples. He didn't know how much longer he could last.

"You fuck me so much better than my husband!"

"Oh yeah, baby," Alex looked to the ceiling, trying to last just a bit longer. "Fucking you good!"

"YES, YES, YES, your big cock is gonna make me cum! Thirty years and I've never cum like this! Never, ever stop fucking me!"

"Shhh, your husband is listening..."

"FUCK HIM! All he'd be doing is watching us anyway, the goddmn perv! NOW FUCK ME! I want to cum!"

"Do it for ME Lauren, then! Cum for ME!"

Corey winced at another man telling his wife to cum. But it hurt so good.

Fap, fap, fap.

As the coupling entered its crescendo, the sounds of carnal pleasure devolved into a series of animalistic grunts, gasps and howls. Corey knew the pair would soon be collapsing in each other's arms, completely exhausted.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh, baby," Lauren yelled, "I'm there! I'm there! Gonna cum!"

"Shit, me too!" Alex bellowed, no longer able to hold off. "Where?"

"In me! Cum in me! Let me feel your love coat my whore pussy!"

It was the perfect storm. He'd never had a girl talk like that before and the nasty words sent him over the edge, roaring like a true bull as he shot his spunk deep into the warm, sticky recesses of her pink hole. Lauren reached the top of her rollercoaster just as she felt the hot load explode in her, sending her screaming into a free fall.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEE!"

The unmistakable sounds of ear-splitting orgasms fifteen hundred miles away quickly escalated Corey's own release, sending weak spurts of semen splattering over his sweatpants and hands. Waves of ecstasy poured through the speakers until the couple did indeed collapse into each other's arms, Lauren laying her head on Alex's chest trying to catch her breath.

Pulling a woolly sock off a foot to wipe up the mess, the third wheel husband struggled to catch the aftermath the best he could through the small speakers. It was at first very quiet, with only occasional sighs and kisses. Then came the soft giggles and whispering.

Whispering and giggles.

Giggles and whispering.

Not everything was discernible, but Corey heard enough.

"That was amazing.

"Incredible.

"This day has been very special.

"So glad we met.

"Can I see you again?"

"Come here, you."

Corey frowned as his eyes teared up. In his post-nut clarity, it became clear that Alex and his wife were sharing an intimacy not yet seen between her and her other lovers. What he was hearing was true pillow talk, the kind that fostered feelings that could lead to a longer relationship. One that may not include him.

With the fresh smell of self-induced cum stinging his nostrils, Corey pondered - as he often did - whether he'd pushed things too far...again. This new dynamic could very well signal a whole new chapter in their lives and it may be one with some undesirable permanency.

The Sunday night darkness closed in around him as his shaking hand picked up the remote and turned off the television.

The game simply didn't matter anymore.

Did anything?

+++++

Zane Picardo looked with disgust at the cell phone vibrating on the work bench in his home garage. It was the third time ringing in the last fifteen minutes. Didn't people know Sunday evenings were the only time he had to maintain the love of his life? It would soon be spring and riding season was just around the corner. Ignoring the interruption, he continued to work the chromium steel wrench against a rather difficult nut. Bessy was getting up in years and she could sometimes be a bitch. Just as he was able to break it free, the doorbell rang.

"No fuckin' way."

Wiping his hands on a shop towel, the biker walked across the blue epoxied floor and into his house, looking at the clock in the foyer as he moved towards the front door.

Ten o'clock.

"Somethin' better be on fire," he growled, throwing open the door.

To his relief, nothing was. It was just his goddaughter, probably the last person he would have expected.

"Hi Unca Zane!" Caroline Miller stood before him with a suitcase in hand, shivering. "A fire would be good right about now."

"Hey, girl, get your ass in here. What's wrong?"

"Nuthhhin'", the young high school counselor replied playfully. "Can't a goddaughter see her godfather once in a while?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. But we just did at Thanksgiving though, so..."

"Well, I was on my way back to Colorado from visiting Mom, so I stopped over to see from friends. And now you! I tried to call first, but no answer."

Zane watched as she shrugged off a thick white parka and carefully hung it in the coat closet. He couldn't help notice how nicely she filled out a form fitting cream-colored ribbed turtleneck sweater and designer jeans. A spitting image of her mother...with bigger breasts.

"All good in the mountains?"

"Snowing its ass off right now. My flight goes out tomorrow afternoon, but not looking good."

"That sucks. Where are you staying?"

Caroline stuffed her hands in her back pockets and fixed him with large puppy dog eyes. The net effect with her chest thrust out was somewhere between provocative and childish. "That's sort of a problem. You see, I was staying at my girlfriend's Stephanie's place, but she's got the flu now and I don't want to get sick."

"Makes sense. But you've got lots of friends."

"They all have one-bedrooms and boyfriends."

"Your dad?"

"Bed's torn apart for the move."

The mechanic began to see the writing on the wall. A month ago, having her stay with him wouldn't have been a big deal. But now, since the Ashley date...

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Cee. Let me get you a nice hotel room."

"Already called 'em all. Not a damn bed available," Caroline lamented, shaking her head dramatically.

Zane sighed. That much he believed. There was a huge convention in town.

"Okay, you can take the guest bedroom. I'll see if my buddy Clyde can run you to the airport tomorrow while I'm at work."

'THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Uncle Zane!" Caroline exclaimed, hugging his neck, her abundant sweater pressed snugly against his chest. "I owe you one."

"Don't mention it. Room's down the hall and to the right. Kitchen is that way. Fridge has beer, sandwich meat, and beer. Take your pick. I'll be out in the garage if you need anything."

"Thanks! You won't regret this."

Don't be too sure about that, the biker thought to himself as he forced his eyes away from the tight little butt walking down the hallway.

Suddenly he felt a great need to be back in the cold garage.

+++++