Ascending Lauren Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll soon be looking at that moon off the coast," Lauren smiled, nestling her head against his shoulder. "Together."

"No regrets?" Corey asked.

"About what?"

"About anything."

"No, you?"

He pondered that for a second, then shook his head. "No."

"I think the move will do us good. Give us some pep in our step."

Corey studied his hand pensively. "What about Zane?"

"What about him?"

That got her a 'c'mon' look.

Lauren rubbed her husband's pudgy tummy. "He's been our friend for years. Like you, I love him in that sense. We can't just turn that friendship off. It wouldn't be right. And he's your best bud, for God's sake."

"You're obviously attracted to him. That changes things."

"Well...yeah...not gonna lie, he's great in the sack," she smiled, then put a finger on his nose. "But he's not you. Nobody will ever be you. You are my rock. My constant. I can throw all sorts of shit at you and you always stand tall."

"Like sleeping around so much?"

Lauren stopped stroking his neck and lifted her head with an odd expression. "Let's remember who..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I started it. You just seem to be..."

"Enjoying the pass? Does that bother you? Not once have you asked me to stop."

"No."

Wishing to avoid an argument on their last day together, Corey changed the subject. He reached into a jacket pocket and handed her a small package with a smile. "If I was mad at you, would I have gotten you this?"

Lauren's eyes lit up at the blue jewelry box. Tiffany's signature case.

"What is it?"

"Just a little something. Happy Valentine's Day. You can't take flowers or candy on the plane tomorrow, so..."

Carefully, she unwrapped the bow and removed the box top. Inside, a heart-shaped gold locket and chain shone back at her in the moonlight.

"Oh my God, it's wonderful!"

"Open it."

Pressing a small lever, the two halves of the heart swung open, revealing a tiny photo of the couple from their wedding, carefully dissected so each smiled back from a side.

Lauren began tearing up, throwing appreciative arms around Corey's neck. "You're so good to me."

"A rock."

The flood waters came; she just couldn't help it. "Yes, yes, yes, a rock," the tears flowed openly now. "A great big giant mountain!"

Content, all apprehension melted away as Mr. Granite bent down and kissed the beautiful girl in his arms. One kiss turned into more, and soon they were making out like teenagers parked on Lover's Lane. Finally, coming up for air, Lauren stood and pulled him out of the glider.

"Come...make love to me."

+++++

"How about this one"? Chloe asked, taking a hit from a glass water pipe and passing it to Charlie. It was nearly ten o'clock and the two friends had grabbed a pizza before coming back to the two-bedroom apartment they shared. Now they were sprawled out on the living room floor using the cheap coffee table to view the pics on a laptop.

Less interested in the weed than the photo on the screen, he set it down. Only five pics into their review and the young man had a raging hardon which he was desperately trying to conceal. The current snap showed her poolside on top of Jason, looking directly at the camera with an 'oh my' expression. Below, the redhead's pussy was next to the base of his large cock, while the shaft lay outside against her waist, it's head nearly to her navel. The idea clearly was to show how deep it would go once inside.

A stirring in Charlie's loins confirmed the sexual tension in the room. Fuck.

Chloe gauged the boy's reaction and selected 'approve' with a smile. As they perused the online gallery, approving and rejecting, the titillation factor could not be overstated. Despite his attempt at hiding it, she was distinctly aware of the ever-present erection. Is this what I was hoping for? the dancer questioned herself. Is this the response I secretly wanted when asking him for help?

It didn't matter how cheesy or overacted the photographs were, Charlie was definitely affected. If the promos' purpose was to entice potential customers to buy videos, they certainly hit the mark. Some would be sold to the few remaining print magazines that advertised pornos, regardless of their hilarity and campness.

"Oh, Honey, what are you doing?" Charlie mimicked the porn film's dialogue as pot smoke poured from his mouth. "Millie, he's my boss for God's sake!"

"Oh yes!" the fiery redhead chimed in. "He can boss me around any day!"

The pair fell about laughing. Neither had discussed the porno she'd costarred in just days ago, not even on the way back from the elaborate mansion. It was kind of an unwritten rule; never discuss business. Whether it be stripping or escort work. This was partially because neither wanted to bring up the elephant in the room: their feelings for each other. And making fun of the script was a welcome distraction to that.

"My wife has another man's penis in her mouth, oh no!"

Chloe playfully punched him in the arm. "Oh my GOD, Mr. Johnson, what are you doing?"

If Charlie's dick hadn't been hard since seeing her emerge from the VIP room earlier with that fat slob, it was goddamn steel right then.

"Millie, PLEASE," he cackled.

"Oh, I'm sure he will please me, unlike your pathetic cock!" the stripper pushed him down to the carpet, tickling him without mercy. "That's it! Fuck me, Mr. Johnson. Fuck me like my wimp of a husband can't."

"Stop, stop, I'm gonna pee!" Charlie called out, holding her by the waist as she straddled him.

Without thinking, Chloe slid her crotch along his board shorts, encountering quite the lump. It was the first time in their long friendship they'd been in that position.

"Jesus Christ, perv, you're hard as shit!"

"AM NOT!"

"The fuck you're not. You've never been like this and you've seen my tits and pussy hundred a times at the club."

"You've never had sex in front of me before, either have you?"

The redhead stopped and let go. He had a point.

"It was just sex. There was no emotion."

Charlie gently pushed her off and sat up straight. "No emotion, huh? Was that no emotion I saw when you were riding him but looking at me? At me. You felt nothing?"

She knew he had seen the same thing in her eyes she'd seen in his. Lust and concupiscence. Perhaps even...love.

Turning back to the laptop, the amateur porn star began flipping through more photos.

"I saw it, you know."

The boy peeked over her shoulder. "Saw what?"

"This," she said, patting his still-hard tent. "While you were watching."

He gulped. It was the first time she'd ever touched him there. "Well...it was kinda hot."

"What does that mean?" Chloe asked, stopping on a pic of her mouth around Jason's cock. She clicked "approve" and leaned into Charlie's chest, the smell of testosterone filling her nostrils.

"I don't know," he replied softly, "I guess I wanted to be him."

The small bubble butt pressed into his pelvis.

"You did?" the dancer gasped.

A low moan emanated from the young man's lips. "Yes."

"You wanted your cock in my pussy?"

"I'm sorry, Chlo, I know I shouldn't."

The dancer's eyes shut as Charlie's hands caressed her quivering sides, slowly making their way to that hefty chest. He took his time, afraid she'd react like once before when he immediately got friend-zoned.

Might it be different this time? 

This put Chloe in a bad position. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive or enjoy his company. They were best friends, soulmates even. But time and time again she'd seen her coworkers date men who simply could not handle romancing a sex worker. It took a particular kind of guy to tolerate that kind of career and there weren't many around. One with a fetish that prescribed their women making it with other men. Like the kink that Lauren Miller's husband had.

The young man's lips were on her neck now, fingers of one hand lightly dancing on her breast, the other massaging a very fat cameltoe beneath her terrycloth boy shorts.

"You got off on seeing me with Jason, Chaz?"

The silence spoke volumes.

"And at the club? Do you enjoy seeing me take off my clothes for pleasure?"

"Of course, you're gorgeous."

Charlie switched to the other side of her neck, nipping at her ears. Her moans began to blend with his.

"Could you handle men using me as their plaything?"

"I..."

"As their whore?"

"I...I..."

The exotic dancer was testing him now, of course. Chloe, if nothing else, was a well-read courtesan. She knew the signs of a potential cuckold. Might that be a good fit for her Charlie?

"Driving me to my escort clients and waiting outside while they do all sorts of bad things to me? You know what happens during my dates, right? They destroy my pussy, just like Jason did."

"Jesus, I...I just..."

"Could YOU fuck me, baby? Fuck me after a hard day at work? A day of being a dirty, filthy cum bucket?"

"Oh GOD, Chloe, please...I DON'T KNOW!" Charlie cried out, holding her tight. "I don't know, I just don't know."

Chloe's shoulders drooped in disappointment.

"Are you sure you don't know?" she whispered, like a child whose hopes of getting a coveted toy at the store are fading fast. Exhaling heavily, the stripper damned her own integrity. Taking the young man's love and nurturing it would have been good for her, but disastrous for him. She simply wouldn't ruin the friendship they already had for a few precious moments in bed. It wouldn't be fair. Wriggling out of Charlie's grasp, a tear formed in one eye and ran down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I can't. I just can't. I don't want to hurt you."

With that, the redhead grabbed the laptop and ran to her room, letting the door slam behind her.

Charlie sat on the floor of the tiny apartment stunned, his dick throbbing against his shorts. He could hear her sobbing, but there was nothing he could do, nothing he could say. Twice he'd taken a shot and twice shot down. While this was the closest the boy had ever gotten, the love he had for the girl remained unrequited.

Shaking his head, he crawled up on their old sofa and fired up another bowl. He lay there for a long time staring at the ceiling until the flower helped him drift off into yet another fitful sleep.

+++++

"Go on, babe," Lauren smiled coyly, "lay down."

Having had enough of the Des Moines chill, the longtime couple found themselves in bed now, naked as the day they were born. Feeling the effects of three beers, two shots of whiskey, and a bottle of wine, the graying sixty-one-year-old obeyed, his aging and weathered body trembling under her touch. Although the last few months had given her a greater appreciation for more athletic penises, it was with love, not lust, that Lauren worked her magic fingers now, massaging the increasingly wrinkled skin on his calves and thighs. While the dark-haired vixen very much enjoyed bringing those studs to a raucous orgasm, nothing was as satisfying as seeing the man she loved writhe with anticipation. Especially when her ruby-red lips descended over his twitching dick.

"Picking up where you left off this morning?" he asked, closing his eyes.

"Mmmpfffft."

Cupping the weak nutsack, Lauren easily swallowed the entire shaft, nose flinching at wiry pubic hairs, poking, scratching. The balls on younger men were much more masculine, the flesh taut and alive. By no fault of his own, of course, but Corey's had been sagging for years now, gravity having its way.

"Damn, that's...that's...sooooo good."

"Mmm, I know, lover."

Slowly, his flaccid dick was coming to life, but these days it needed more help than ever. Carefully, Lauren swung her hips over Corey's head, lowering her bald labia onto his face. The scene in the mirror over the dresser reflected the efforts of the beautiful brunette. As the skin of her ass cheeks grazed his forehead, she noticed the sturdiness of her still lithe body, abs, and hourglass figure kept tight by daily trips to the gym. In contrast, she looked out over her much older husband as she wrapped and tied off the black mane of hair atop her head. Up until eight months ago, it had been the only male body she'd known since marrying, and been contented with it in the thirty years they'd been together. Now, with his insistence, she'd found the intemperance of other men.

Still, the sixty-nine she was about to treat her husband to was done out of pure love. What else could make her enthusiastic as she bent over, hands traversing the senescent loose folds and skin tags, beginning with his jiggly man-boobs, over a pudgy tummy, passed a rippled and expanding waistline?

With manufactured gusto, she began bobbing her head up and down on his struggling manhood, hoping to get it hard enough for penetration. She so WANTED to give him the fuck he was always begging for. The one he deserved.

But...Jesus...give me something to work with.

Corey groaned while lapping at her shaved lips, his tongue darting in and out of the watering slit. Lauren moaned too. She couldn't lie, it felt good. Not Zane or Alex or Tony good, but good. Whether that night was going to be great was anyone's guess, but it didn't matter. Tonight wasn't about her.

"That's it, hon, eat my pussy. Let me feel it."

Corey obliged, spreading the butterfly wide and slurping the juices that continually flowed out of the pink hole. He'd lap it up, just for it to be immediately replaced by more. The joy he felt as his wife sat on his face was indescribable, and yet, as enjoyable as her nectar was, he wanted his cock in there too, as it had been a thousand times before.

But wasn't that when it was hard and proud and virile? When I could give her a good seeing too without resorting to toys? Christ, even now with the sight of her sex staring him in the face, he was having difficulty getting it up. The damage that did to a man's psyche was indescribable and very damning.

It was a fact that did not escape Lauren. Surfacing from a particularly long deep dive, she gasped, a bit of saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth.

"Almost there, babe," she licked the bottom of his shaft. "Then you'll be able to fuck me. You do want to fuck me, right? I'll let you. All night long."

Well, or ten minutes, whichever comes first.

"I'm trying," Corey blurted out, cursing his doctor for refusing to prescribe helpers. Something about a contradiction with his high blood pressure. Surely a heart attack would be more welcome than not being able to make love to one's wife.

Sighing, but not yet ready to throw in the towel, Lauren switched things up. Corey protested as she removed her warm ass from his face, leaving it sticky and gleaming, and moved beside him. Slowly closing fingers around the vertically challenged dick, she began stroking him with a steady rhythm, while her other hand went to his chest. Grinning, she let the back of it lightly touch one nipple, then the other, knuckles teasing the nubs to hardness. Many decades together had taught her what he liked, and this was a favorite. Rigid now, she let her nails tease the hairy areolae until his pectorals hardened in that way that men with man-boobs do when excited. As his breathing deepened and he squirmed beneath her touch, the budding cuckoldress knew she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"C'mon, Twisty, get hard for me."

The embattled penis jumped.

"That's right. I want this cock in me right now. I want to feel it in my wet cunt. Can you do that for me?"

The nervous project manager nodded bleakly, not at all sure if he - or it - was up to the task.

Goddamn wine.

"You don't want me to call Zane to finish the job, do you?"

Corey shook his head rapidly back and forth. "No, no, no."

"Then DO IT, baby, get it up. Get hard for your whore wife. I need to get fucked soooo badly!"

"Yes, yes. I will."

"Will you? Or should I get a real man over here? Maybe Toby and Sean are available to finish what I started at Zane's."

"You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I? They know what a slut I am now, so why not? Yes, that's right, your best friends know your little wife is a whore. And, believe me, Toby felt like he had a lot to offer."

"OH FUCK!" Corey slammed the back of his head into a pillow while his hips lifted about four inches off the mattress. "Please...please!"

"Please what? Please call them? They enjoyed seeing my breasts, I could see it in their eyes. That's right, all those years of staring at me behind your back. Leering at me while you weren't looking. Wondering at cookouts what my itty-bitty titties looked like beneath those tank tops and halters. Well, now they know, don't they?"

Lauren squeezed one of his droopy pecs. It felt like what she imagined a nun's tit would.

"DON'T THEY?"

"OW...yes!"

"Now they can tell your other friends how slutty your wife is. How she nearly paid her debt with her willing mouth."

She could feel the blood surge to the newly invigorated cock in her hand. It was pulsating hard.

Corey grit his teeth, gasping for air as she laid it on thicker, fingering a bumpy nipple that sent bolts of lightning to his hardening dick.

"I should've just fucked 'em there and got it over with."

"NO!"

"Why not, YOU sure the hell can't get me off, can you cuck? You need other men to satisfy your wife."

"OHHHHHH nooooo."

"I can still do it, you know. Leave Iowa with a bang," Lauren laughed manically, "literally...one big bang, all your buddies doing me!"

"GOD HELP ME!"

Leaning over, she put her nose on his, causing the bun to fall, allowing all that perfumed black hair to cascade about them like a cloak.

"Speaking of God, perhaps I should pay Pastor Adams a visit. He always had an eye for my ass, you know."

"What?

"Uh-huh. I used to see him, watching me bend over as I put the kid's coats on after service. He sure the hell wasn't smiling at them. Maybe he can lift my pretty little Sunday dress and put the Holy Spirit in me."

"WHY LAUR, WHY? Why have you become such a tramp?"

"WHY?"

Corey's eyes grew as big as saucers as he saw her demeanor change in a flash. Noses touching, Lauren went off, spittle flying everywhere,

"BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO FUCK ME, YOU PATHETIC GODDAMN CUCK. YOU'RE HARDLY WORTH THE TIME!"

It came quickly and without warning. The only thing the couple remembered later was Corey erupting into an unprecedented rage, throwing her onto her back and forcing her legs open. There was some pain at first, but that gave way to wave after wave of pleasure for both as he drove - no, stabbed - his engorged cock into her dripping pussy. Meeting each thrust with her hips, Lauren stared deeply into his eyes, fingers tearing at his short gray hair, begging for more.

"That's it, CUCK! I know what makes you tick. Now do me, babe, make me cum. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!"

The bed began to shake as the couple fucked with no restraint. This was not making love; they were simply two animals humping in the woods in a tempestuous coupling. Wrapping her legs around his tubby waist, she squeezed and tightened her grip.

"GIVE...IT...TO...ME...TWISTY!"

"UMPFFFFFF!" Corey bellowed, "FUCKING WHORE!"

"YES YES YES!" Lauren responded with her head thrown back. "I am your whore, nothing but a filthy, nasty slut!"

"OH GAWWWWD!"

It had barely been a minute, but both knew he was close.

"GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, BABY, GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE!"

The grunts from above told her he needed just a little more help.

"Pastor Adams...staring at me from the pulpit...me spreading my legs from the pew...revealing the promised land."

"OH FUCK!"

123456...9