Ascending Lauren Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," Pete said, clasping a hand on his drummer's shoulder.

As Colt fell back against the headboard, the bassist took over control of the leash, grabbed Lauren's hair and pulled both so it snapped her head way back.

Smack! Smack!

The blows across her face stung, eliciting a high-pitched shriek that everyone on the bus must have heard.

Smack! Smack!

"What do you want, slut?" Pete hissed.

"Fuck me...I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you WHAT?"

"Hard...fuck me HARD!"

Inches from her friend, Lauren saw Liam's pummeling was paying off. Amy's back arched as she took the singer's dick deep, breathing and moaning almost in a catatonic state. The deeper he plunged, the louder she got.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GAAAAWWWWD!" the younger woman screamed, eyes rolling back in her head. "I'm gonna cum!"

The grunting from behind her foretold of the musician's impending climax as well.

Chest rising and falling with rapid breaths, her eyes rolled back, overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure washing over her. Indiscernible guttural sounds escaped her lips, giving an alien feel to the profound sensations that were ripping through her body until she found her primal voice.

"AAAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOO Cummmmmmming!

The announcement reverberated off the tiny room's walls as weeks' worth of pent-up tension escaped, her hands and knees quivering, teetering on collapse. With one final gasp, her body surrendered, giving out, plummeting her chest to the mattress, but not before Liam got one more push, sending him too over the edge. As Amy's ass fell away from his large cock, Lauren could see the skin ripple beneath the latex and his milky white semen flood the tip. This sight started the roller coaster to her own orgasm.

Click, click, clackety, click. The coaster operator lowered the lever, allowing the cars to begin climbing the track to the big drop.

Smack! Smack!

Pete struck the older woman's ass hard as he drove into her dripping cunt, causing her to cry out.

"You like that, whore?"

"OHHHHHH!"

The bassist drilled Lauren unmercifully. The sound of their skin smacking and bed creaking in unison was indescribable. The once demure Iowan wife moaned loudly at each powerful thrust, her back arching and hair bouncing wildly. The pair squeaked, grunted, and squealed, bringing not only themselves closer to release, but also the fat road manager in the corner that was hammering his little dick.

Pulling the leash snapped the brunette's hair back, forcing her to stare at the ceiling. That's when Liam pushed Amy out of the way and grabbed Lauren's hair, smacking her in the face.

"Stupid whore! What did you expect by getting on the bus? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

"OOOOOOOHH, GOD! OOOOOOOOH MY GOD!"

Framing her face in his hand the singer peered menacingly at the junior executive, just inches from her nose. Behind her, his bandmate kept up his assault on her pussy.

"Fuck her, Pete. Fuck this worthless slut."

The slaps were coming more frequent now on both her ass and cheeks while the relentless pounding from the bassist's cock seemed to be reaching up through her belly and into her throat now. Lauren's entire body was sweaty, her back glistening, beads of sweat forming on her spine. Tears began to stream down the carefully made-up face, mascara and eyeliner running, creating delicate trails, eventually joining to streak her neck.

"Harder..." she managed to wheeze, soft at first, then louder. "HARDER GODDAMNIT!"

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Pete growled again, his head pitched back, gripping the leash. "SLUT! WHORE!"

"YES, YES, YES...I'm your dirty slut. Your dirty whore!"

Bodies drenched in a sheen of perspiration, their carnal lust grew with each rhythmic thrust, propelling them into a frenzy of pleasure. With a tight grip on Lauren's hips, he dug deep, every inch of his manhood driving her crazy. The whole bus seemed to rock now as the bed frame was being tested. His head tilted back, howling. Her face contorted in a wild, otherworldly grimace, anticipating their climaxes.

"FUCK ME, PETE, FUCK MY HOLE! MAKE ME CUM..."

Breathing ragged, the musician kept pummeling hard, wanting nothing now but to pleasure her and himself.

Click, click, clackety, click. The coaster was almost to the first drop, ready to blow her hair back. To everyone's surprise, the older woman unleashed a demonic, maniacal laugh like none of them had heard before.

"DO ME, YOU SONOFABITCH! OWN ME! USE ME! FUCK MY SADISTIC BEAVER!"

"OH, YOU...YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Clickaty, clack. Aaannnnd over.

Like Liam and Amy before them, the lovers came together, wave after wave of sensations, bodily fluids, and emotions being released like the energy from a single atom. Sharing a moment of sheer bliss, their bodies rippled as one large violent tremor. As vocal as they'd been, neither could now find a voice, their breath taken away from the extreme euphoria coursing through their veins like an injected drug.

And then, it was over.

Both crashed to the mattress, facing forward, Lauren landing next to Liam and Pete by Amy. All four began to giggle, recovering from the intense round of fucking. As they lay in a tangled mess of sheets and limbs, the strong smell of sex stinging their nostrils, their energy gradually returned, prompting more sporadic touching and kissing. Thirsty, they were grateful when a bottomless Stain wobbled over and handed them each a water bottle. He watched as they drank, staring at their sweaty, naked bodies while his short and plump dick stood at attention. Noticing the sadness on his face, Lauren scooted over to the edge of the bed, letting her feet dangle to the floor, the leash cold and flowing down her back. Without a word, she bent over slightly to get under his rolls of fat and took the band manager into her hands.

"Yeah, Stain, get it, big dog," Liam chuckled, propping himself up on one arm next to Amy. "Jack him off, slut."

As the MILF pleasured Stain with a slow and sensuous handjob, his appreciative fingers gently entwined in her hair, slowly encouraging her to pick up the pace.

"You like?"

Stain glanced between each musician and smiled while they watched him fuck her hand. He was a big pig, but still one of them, and they liked seeing one of their own being cared for.

"Wanna cum, baby?" Lauren asked, looking up at him with smudged makeup and puppy dog eyes.

The fat man could only nod, gripping her head.

Fingers tightening now, the strokes became longer, the four inches he did have spearing her curled hand. Only the head was visible on the downstroke. Soon, sweat beads formed on his forehead as she worked him into a twitching, gasping bowl of jelly. Snickering, Amy slid off the mattress and stood behind the big man, her leash also hanging from her collar down to her hips. Wiggling her hands under his armpits, she found his nipples and began to ply them beneath his tee. Lauren heard him moan and felt a shudder.

"Do it, Sweetie, paint my face," she cooed softly, staring him in the eyes.

"Nnnnngggggg."

The pulsing chipolata surged in Lauren's hand while Amy worked his teats.

"Fucking slut, I'm gonna cum."

"Ooooh, I want it. Give...it...to...me."

Lauren's hand was a blur now, pumping fast, occasionally spitting in her palm for lube.

"Sweet Jesus," one of the other guys whistled.

"Here it comes!" Stain wheezed. "Oh, God."

He was taking short breaths now, feeling the tightening in his balls. Within seconds a hot stream of jizz would be jetting out of his cock.

"I want it. I want it soooo bad. Cum for me, cum for your whore!"

Every ounce of his blubber began shaking. Knowing that his release was imminent, Amy joined her friend, kneeling on the floor. The first wave came, spraying gobs of steaming semen spurting uncontrollably from his glans. It landed on the bedframe, a pillow, and even Pete's foot, a casualty of being too close. The next surge was stronger, sending thick streams of milky white goo onto the girl's faces as they braced. Some of it stuck to their hair and eyelids, while the rest dripped off their cheeks and lips, mixing with the already flowing mascara.

As the women continued to cackle, wiping the cum from each other's faces onto the sheets behind them, the band members sat dumbfounded. They'd experienced a lot of kinky shit, but seeing a chick their mother's age act with such willful and eager debauchery was on a whole other level. It wasn't until there was a knock did Liam pry his eyes away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" he called out.

The voice on the other side of the bedroom door was muffled and indistinguishable, requiring the singer to stumble over and crack it. It was the bus driver.

"WHAT!"

"Sorry to disturb you, but we leave in twenty minutes."

Liam frowned and peered over his shoulder to find Lauren and Amy now sitting on the bed, makeup a complete mess, legs curled beneath them. They were both smiling, collars around their necks, lovingly looking up at Colt who towered above them on the mattress, holding their leashes tight. His cock was bouncing back to life between their heads.

Turning back to the driver, Liam nodded.

"Make it thirty."

+++++

1...456789