Ascending Lauren Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bible class, Sunday school, bending me over his desk, showing me the way..."

"GOOD GOD!"

"YES YES! His God. Fucking me in the name of the Father... Son...and the Holy Fucking Ghost!"

"SHIT LAUREN!"

"DO ME, TWISTY, CUM IN MY FORSAKEN SLUT CUNT!"

"NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNGGGGGAAHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly everything stopped, frozen in time as Corey unloaded in Lauren's love canal, the weight of his body crushing her as those lovely muscles tightened around his dick, squeezing out every drop the older man could muster. She waited as long as she could without breathing before tapping out, begging him to roll off.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, wheezing in recovery. But the apology wasn't for smothering. "I lasted as long as I could."

Lauren held her sides and chest, massaging her skin where most of his mass had been pressing down on her oppressively. Smiling feebly, she assured him with as much sincerity as possible that their lovemaking had been really special. Corey knew it was lies but felt good just the same because in a way she was right. Simply being together, and sharing their love, was, given the circumstances, extraordinary in itself. And soon, very soon, they would be together forever.

As her husband drifted off to sleep, Lauren was happy to leave him with those pleasant thoughts. She had worked hard to learn the ways of a good cuckoldress. Online research, reading articles, conversing in forums. Even watching the ridiculous porn. Of course, she wished it could be different. Wished that Corey could be as well-equipped as his best friend, or at least have half the stamina of the men she'd met. But that was not reality, so Lauren had to make lemonade out of lemons. And judging from the man now lying next to her snoring, she'd done a pretty good job at getting him off.

Now it was her turn. Clutching an old two-speed bullet found while cleaning the house that day, reflections of recent trysts flowed through her consciousness. Pauly, Zane, and the plethora of cock she'd be returning to in just twenty-four hours caused her to moan repeatedly, mixing with the steady hum of the vibrator. With the tip of the plastic toy brushing against her unsatisfied button, thoughts of bone-shattering climaxes recently experienced, as well as those in her future, fueled her towards yet another. Jax...Tommy...Alex...so many memories peppered her body with pleasure as thoughts of them pounding her into oblivion brought her to a surging climax.

As her orgasm subsided and she switched off the dildo, Lauren cuddled with Corey and lay in his arms, one hand on his graying chest while it rose and fell.

Oh, how she loved this man! 

But Miami? Truly the Magic City. Moving there was the best thing they could have done. Yes, it catapulted them into a new lifestyle. Yes, that lifestyle had caused them some drama. Yes, there had been some arguments. But it had also invigorated their monotonous, humdrum routine. Given an edge to their marriage and a spark to their sex life. True, Corey couldn't last any longer than he did before, but at least it was somewhat exciting now. No more just him grunting once and cumming. At least she could tease, manipulate and enable his enjoyment, which in itself gave her satisfaction. And she? She was able to enjoy sex again, even if by proxy.

How could any of that be a bad thing?

=======================================

Wednesday, February 14th. Eight days to go.

=======================================

"Trans American Airlines paging passenger Michael Andrews. Please proceed to gate nine, your flight is waiting. Mike Andrews, gate nine please, this is your last call."

Half expecting to see OJ sprinting through the concourse, Lauren sat patiently, gazing out over the tarmac at Des Moines International. Her mid-morning flight was still projected to leave on time, although predicted pre-dawn flurries had turned into moderate snowfall.

I'll take eighty-five-degree temps any day.

Just as she opened a browser on her phone to check email, it rang with a smiling picture of her oldest friend Gail Weathersby filling the screen. Lauren hesitated before accepting the call, knowing she was likely going to get chewed out. Gail did not disappoint.

"So, you're in town for a whole week and don't think about calling me, huh? What the fuck?"

"Hi, Gail. I'm sorry. I came back for the reunion, then Corey and I were packing. Time got away."

"Uh-huh. I had to find out you were here from Judy, you know. And she through Toby. That's not right."

Lauren winced. Just as she suspected. Toby had mentioned seeing her.

What ELSE had he told his wife?

"Did, eh...did Judy say anything else?"

Like me teasing her man?

"No, not really. Why? She just said you were over at Zane's when the boys were watching the fight the other night."

Sighing with relief, Lauren tried to change the subject. "I'm sorry I didn't call you. I promise we'll get together whenever the house sells. I'll need to come back anyway and help Corey move some stuff down."

"Good, make sure you do."

The two women sat in silence, which grew more pregnant with each passing second.

"Laur?" Gail finally said, trepidation in her voice.

Lauren tensed. She could almost feel what was coming.

"Yes?"

"Why are you fucking Zane?"

It was a fishing expedition, but the lengthy pause confirmed the friend's suspicion.

"Gail!"

"It's a legit question and not a stretch. Zane may have some miles on him but he's still hot. You did go with him to that ceremony in Bakersfield and spent the night."

"We were in separate hotels."

"Oh yeah? Did housekeeping need to change the sheets in YOUR hotel room the next morning?"

More silence.

"Uh-huh. Thought so. He let it slip, you know."

"What? Who?"

"Zane. At Clancy's. He and Corey were drunk, and Zane got pissed. Not sure why, but he shouted out something about fucking you. Like, everybody heard about it."

Why would he do that? Lauren thought. Feeling a headache coming on, she began rubbing her forehead. "Gail..."

"Look, there's no denying it now. You were over at Zane's and in his arms when Toby and Sean showed up. What more is there to know? So, how's Corey taking it? I feel sorry for him. Pretty torn up, is he?"

The rub turned into rolling eyes. Clearly, you do not know my husband these days.

"He's coping."

"Will you split up? After selling the house, I bet? That's probably the best, you know, just split it down the middle."

"Gail, listen..."

"What's he going to do? Stay in Iowa?"

"Gail..."

"Guess he can't quit his job now..."

"GAIL!"

Abrupt dead air. With a deep breath, Lauren slowly exhaled. "You need to understand. He's cool with it."

"Cool with what? Exactly what's that supposed to mean?"

The overwrought wife let the statement sink in with her oblivious friend.

Eventually, Gail came around. "Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. NO! Really? Just how long have you guys been swingers? How the hell did I not know?"

Lauren pinched her forehead. "Um...we're not exactly...swingers."

"Too bad, Corey's kind of cute and all."

"GAIL!"

"Hey, what did I say? I mean, if everybody's fucking everybody else..."

"Everyone is NOT fucking everyone else."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say."

The phone vibrated in Lauren's ear, catching her off guard. Pulling it away, she saw Chloe was calling.

"Hey, I've got to take this. I promise I'll look you up when I come back, okay? Until then, can you keep our conversation private?"

"You know me, I can keep a secret."

Lauren smiled. That's what I'm worried about. Switching to the other line, she went from frustrated to cheery in a split second. It wasn't hard to do when talking to the exotic dancer.

"Hi, Chloe!"

Looking at the time, she noticed it was way too early for a sex worker. "What gets you up at this hour?"

The redhead sounded tired and cranky. "Haven't slept at all."

"Why?"

"I need your help. Well, more like your husband's help."

"Corey? How?"

"It's Charlie. We almost fucked last night."

Remembering what the stripper had said about her volatile relationship with the young man, she bit her lip. "Is that good or bad?"

"I...I don't know."

It was clear the girl was trying to find the right words.

"Good, I guess. I mean, I want to, I really do. He's everything I want in a guy, it's just that..."

"You don't want to lose him."

"He's my best friend. It might be good for a while, but what if there are feelings? Real feelings? Men can't handle what I do. They always leave."

"How do you know that? You're only twenty."

"I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT I SEE!" Chloe exclaimed on the verge of tears. "The older girls, they lose guys all the time. THEY JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT!"

"Whoa, slow down. I didn't mean to imply you were wrong. But how do you know Charlie would leave?"

"I don't for sure."

More sniffles.

"I guess that's why I'm calling. Until this week, I thought he was just tolerating what I do, you know, to stay friends. But Monday he went to a shoot with me and stayed for the filming."

Lauren's brow raised. "He watched?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"He got off on it. I could see it in his eyes. Like I saw in Corey's."

The women remembered the night with Jax and Corey when the three of them cucked the grimacing husband hard. 'Now you know what your whore wife does with her free time, cuck,' the redhead had humiliated Corey while she sat on his dick, both watching the gigolo give it to Lauren.

"So, one day maybe more is now?"

"I don't know."

"Where does Corey come in?"

"They could be cut from the same cloth, you know? Charlie's just realizing it much younger."

Lauren and Amy had taken to hanging out at Randy Sandy's and certainly had seen how the boy looked at the stripper.

"Did the club trigger this? All the leering men?"

Chloe sniffled again. "Probably. It wouldn't be the first time. That, and chauffeuring me to client dates. God knows what he did while waiting for me in parking lots."

Recalling how Corey had sat outside Pauly's fraternity house when they were still single and jerked off, Lauren could empathize.

"I have a pretty good idea."

"Attention passengers. Oceanic Airlines flight 2071 to Miami International will begin boarding in five minutes. Please have your boarding pass available to scan as you board. Thank you."

"Listen, my flight is boarding. I'll be talking to Corey later. Let me ask him if he minds Charlie calling him, okay?"

Lauren could hear the younger woman trying to compose herself. Finally, she took a deep breath. "Yes."

"Cool. I have to go now."

"Lauren?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for being a friend."

"Hey, you and Charlie rescued me from myself before, remember? We have each other's backs now, right?"

"Lauren?"

The older woman looked nervously at the line starting to form in front of the boarding bridge.

"Yes, Chloe?"

"I love you."

Lauren's heart could have melted right there, leaving a puddle on the gate floor. Her crush on the sexy redhead produced a pang of longing between her legs that suddenly reappeared. Even as the carry-on bag swung over her shoulder, memories of making love to the redhead caused a bit of moisture to form in otherwise dry panties.

Good God, she couldn't WAIT to get back to Miami.

+++++

"Hey, Ace, can you take a look at that Adventure in the morning?"

Zane Picardo glanced at the BMW motorcycle sitting just inside one of the garage doors, then back at his boss.

"Sure. What's its story? You want me to look now?"

"Timing's messed up and no, I can't afford to pay you fucks overtime, I've told you that."

The star mechanic nodded and punched out, sliding his timecard back in its slot by the clock. "Right. First thing."

Outside, the biker turned his leather jacket's collar to the stiff chilly breeze and began walking to a nearby watering hole to get a couple of shots in him before braving the shitty weather astride Bessy. Cursing, he swore he'd have a ride with four wheels before next winter.

"Hi, Zane."

"The fuck?" Zane spun around, hands clenched, startled to see Corey standing under an awning of an abandoned storefront. "Jesus, dude, don't do that. That's the second time this week you almost got popped. You gotta stop sneaking around."

The older man nodded. Where had he heard that before?

"Sorry. I know you come here for a drink after work."

"So?"

"Can I buy a round?"

Picardo looked up and down the street at nothing in particular, surprised at his own uncertainty. Never had he passed up a free drink or hesitated tossing back one with a friend. Of course, he didn't make a habit of fucking friends' wives, either.

"Uh, sure, why not?"

Shaking off the cold, the two settled in at a table in the back. Definitely a dive, Corey ordered two whiskeys from a not-unattractive waitress in a three-quarters-length Jack Daniels tee.

"What brings you here, Cors?" Zane asked, still a bit uncomfortable from the recent odd encounter with Lauren and his pal.

"Just wanted to say I'm sorry...for sneaking into your house."

"Yeah, that was fucked up, bro. You put me and Laur in a bad spot, you dig? I mean, I had every right to blow your head off, but then that would've just come back on me and her."

Corey frowned. "Not following."

"Yeah? Really? C'mon dude, you know how cops are. Husband killed in home of friend who was fucking said husband's wife. Not a good optic, right? Especially since said husband and wife are essentially separated and house is up for sale? Real reasons don't matter to cops, man. Circumstances do. And even if they eventually believed us, that's a lot of shit to make us go through."

Fuck. "I didn't think of that."

"You're not thinking a lot these days, are you? I know this whole thing you and Lauren got going has you all twisted up inside, but you can't just burgle somebody's house to get your kink on. The next guy could pull the trigger."

Corey stared at his hands as the waitress brought the drinks.

"You're right. About all of it. I suck."

The mechanic looked at the older man with sympathy. While he couldn't fully understand his friend's fetish, he still had compassion for whatever he was going through. The guy was his best friend after all.

"Don't be so melodramatic, boss. Listen, you and Laur got a...a thing, right? And make no mistake, whatever you got she's caught some of it too. You both need to learn control. And for you...that means if she's going out and you're not invited, let her the fuck go. If she loves you...and she does...she'll come back. You want to watch? Fuckin' ask. Don't go hiding in the closet of a gun owner, okay?"

"Yeah."

The men drank their whiskey in silence. Zane finished first and ordered another round.

"Besides, we came at you pretty hard with all that cuck shit. But you gotta understand, my man, I only did what Lauren said you liked."

The biker could see in Corey's eyes that she was right.

"And that whole outing you in the bar..."

"It's...it's...fine. At least it wasn't my coworkers or boss. That's the one thing I don't think I could handle."

"That would be fucking rough. What about Toby and Sean?"

"They know?"

"About your thing? I don't think so. But they damn sure know I've been with her."

"That's unfortunate. I guess they see her how she really is now."

"Now is the key word there," Zane pointed out. "Let's face facts. She usen't be that way. Until you turned her out, that is. I dunno, maybe she always had some suppressed sluttinesss. Hell, I think all chicks do. But all that would've gone to the grave with her had you not started pushing. Now you gotta deal with the creature you created. Either accept it or kill it."

Picardo cringed as those last words fell from his mouth and was quick to clarify. "Not literally."

Corey sighed. "I know what you mean."

"Good," the biker smiled at fresh drinks from the waitress. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're gonna do your thing then fuckin' embrace it. Don't go moping around all the time and act all depressed. Feel it. Use it. Get off on it. But own it. You only live once, dude."

That put a half-smile on the older man's face. Zane handed him one of the whiskeys and hoisted the other.

"To kinky shit."

Both men threw back the two-finger pour in a single swig.

"Oh, by the way," the biker wiped his mouth on a sleeve as the burn tore up his throat. "You walk into my house again unannounced without bringing beer or weed and you're leaving in a goddamn box, you hear?"

======================================

Thursday, February 15th. Seven days to go.

======================================

"First stop?" CEO Stephan Jones asked as he ducked passed the limo driver and into the spacious backseat of the company limousine. He landed on his rump with a groan, his seventy-four-year-old body protesting.

"Tulane Marinas in Keystone at ten," Lauren followed him into the vehicle, hunching over. As she did, her cream-colored pointy-collared satin blouse fell away from her chest, revealing the small B-cup bra beneath. Not much to look at, but enough to catch the eye of the old man and Jules the driver, who in turn just smirked. Employed to drive official Rekrap motor vehicles for over ten years now, he'd grown to appreciate Jones as the pervert he was.

"Followed by a noon at Port au Erva, near Pelican Harbor," the bright office manager continued. "Then on to Sunny Isles for a two o'clock."

"A full day then," Jones remarked as they settled into long, plush couch-like seats opposite each other. "Let's get started."

As the sleek black Cadillac pulled from the curb, Lauren gave her boss the low-down on each company and what they knew about them. Rekrap had been wanting to expand ownership in marinas for over a year now, and with renewed contracts in place with other consortiums - some successfully brokered by Lauren herself - the monolith now had the cash flow in place to make a move. The three being visited that day had been severely damaged by recent hurricanes and were struggling to recover. Owner propensity to sell could be at an all-time high.

After the quick briefing, the pair fell silent, catching up on email or looking out the window. Lauren thought back to that morning and the orchids which had been waiting for her at the concierge desk on her way back from the gym.

Happy Valentine's Day with all my love. Corey.

Filled with love and wishing he was there, she had sent him a brief text thanking him for the flowers and assuring him it would be the last lover's holiday they'd be apart.

Gliding along Biscayne Boulevard on the way to Keystone, an occasional pothole jarred them out of their own thoughts. Several times Lauren caught Stephan looking at her, expressionless at first, but smiling oddly when their eyes met.

Dirty old man, she chuckled to herself. That old battle-axe wife of his probably hasn't put out in twenty years. Dismissing the leers, the junior executive leaned back into the seat. Crossing her legs seductively, she allowed the hem of her gray pencil skirt to rise even further, exposing fine black hosiery that disappeared tantalizingly between her thighs. So let him look.

As a business negotiator, Lauren had mad skills, even without having to resort to more...direct methods of persuasion. Her understanding of their core market substantially impressed Jones by the time Jules pointed the limo southward to Rekrap Headquarters after the last meeting of the day. Now it was just a matter of deciding on the right marina. Facing each other on the soft bench seats, Stephan poured two glasses of wine from a small bottle he found in the mini-fridge.

123456...9