Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean leaned in, brushing aside Ruth's light strawberry tresses, before pressing her lips against the girl's neck. Ruth shuddered from the sensation and her skin broke out in gooseflesh. She started to squirm and she realized she was very wet down there. Jean moved to kiss the girl's mouth again. Their tongues collided, brushing one another in greeting. Soon the kisses came faster and harder. Jean nipped her beautiful young lover a few times, making her gasp and softly whimper. "Pretty good kisser." Jean muttered, going in for another.

Ruth could feel the tremors in Jean's hands as they cautiously wandered. Starting at the girl's small waist, they moved slowly upward, then stopped for a second or two. Ruth sharply exhaled when she felt the warmth of Jean's palms against her chest. Through the thin barrier of her blouse she felt a scintillating tingle afflicting the tender flesh of her distended nipples. "Still nervous, honey?" Jean asked. "Do you feel ashamed kissing your teacher like this?"

"What if someone finds out?" Ruth wondered. "You'll be kicked out of the convent if they don't kill you first."They, being, Sr. Clement and Fr. Muldoon. Jean understood the gravity of the girl's concerns. "The Benedict medal around your neck is the covenant between us and the Lord who brought us together. No one will come between that unless we allow it."

Jean caressed Ruth's cheek, drawing her forward to share another kiss. The older woman's lips felt so soft and hot. Ruth relaxed in her lover's arms, yielding to the curious wandering hands touching her. The teen breathed deeply through her nose. A beguiling fragrance of woody spice with a faint hint of rose lingered on the nun's skin and hair. Ruth reluctantly broke their kiss. She pressed her lips against Jean's neck. "Yes, kiss me, honey." The nun seethed.

Ruth's mouth fell open and her breath caught in her throat when she felt Jean's hands cupping her breasts through the thin fabric of her blouse and bra. There was no more denying that just about every day during school she'd watch Jean closely. Gym class was always best. There, Jean was really in her element, as far as Ruth was concerned. Sure, Sister was a fantastic History teacher, but she was even better at sports. Besides that, it was the only time of day she wasn't wearing that stupid habit.

A little whimper of shock burst from Ruth's mouth, breaking another deep, languid kiss. She felt a brush of cold air kissing her chest and glanced down to see the front of her blouse unbuttoned by Jean's deft hand. Heat flooded her cheeks again and she drew back as if by instinct. "Gracious, sweetheart, you're white as a ghost." Jean observed. Even in the diminished light cast from the tiny bathroom, she could see the girl's face. Her expression straddled between arousal and shame.

The kiss of cool air returned when Jean pulled Ruth's blouse open. This time, it was all the way, exposing the lacy cups of her young lover's bra. The nun stared intently, and although Ruth closed her eyes for a moment, she could feel her penetrative gaze. The heat flushing Ruth's cheek bloomed on her chest. Ruth, as beautiful as she is, was self-conscious in front of her teacher. She wanted Jean to look at her, but shame still overwhelmed her. She thought maybe it was because, up until now, she never really imagined Sister having the same human emotions or desires the way she did. Nuns, devoted to Christ, were expected to transcend such banalities.

"Still feeling nervous, honey?" Jean asked.

"Uh huh." Ruth leaned back, propping herself with her arms, for a split second. They were shaking.

"May I?" Jean softly whispered. Her hand opened tentatively reaching. Ruth replied with a silent nod. The nun's hand made contact. It felt wonderful against her feverish flesh. A minute or so, maybe more, passed, while she caressed the girl's breasts and flat abdomen. "Everything's okay, Ruth. It's just the two of us here. It's okay to feel like this--to like it. This isn't shameful, sweetheart."

"Uhh..." Ruth audibly sighed. She could feel her nipples, erect and straining, against their lacy prison.

"It's normal for girls your age to enjoy another woman's kiss...and touch." She stopped long enough to tug the open blouse from Ruth's shoulders. "Let's get this off, shall we?" Next came the bra. The lacy little thing was practically see through. Ruth started to say something, but Jean put her finger over the girl's lovely full lips. "Hush." She softly commanded, leaving no doubt that she was in charge. "If you start feeling nervous again, just close your eyes...relax." Jean's voice trembled with unfiltered, raw arousal as she tossed her young lover's bra to the darkness of the floor.

Ruth was completely bare from the waist up now. She drew shallow, hitching breaths and her eyes rolled back, when she felt the long awaited sensations of Jean's hands, lips, and tongue, against the small fleshy swells. The nun tenderly cupped her lover's left breast, gently squeezing. She pressed her lips against the plum nub of Ruth's nipple and gently suckled. Ruth gasped and softly moaned in tacit approval.

The beautiful teen slowly opened her eyes, staring down at the halo of Jean's blond head against her chest. The halo bobbed almost imperceptibly as the middle aged woman quietly nursed. Ruth's eyes wandered away from the nun's head and stopped cold at the scapular and contrasting tunic hiding (oppressing) Jean's body from her salacious gaze.

Ruth remembered one time during gym class when she stared a little too hard at Sister's chest. She wore a blue and white striped shirt that day and Ruth started daydreaming about what was underneath it since it was hard to tell anyway. Even in a regular shirt, Jean was flat as a board. This girl in her class, Almira Redmond, saw her staring. She threatened to say something to the other girls until Ruth managed to convince her she wasn't really staring at Sr. Ambrose, just past her. She told Almira she thought she saw her friend, Beth Swartz, through the open doors. Ruth's mind wandered so much, she didn't notice that Jean was looking at her now. The nun seemed to know the girl's thoughts. "Give me your hand."

Silently, the girl complied. Jean squeezed Ruth's hand and kissed it reverently before pressing the palm squarely onto her breast. The startled teen cried out as if she'd accidentally touched something hot on the kitchen stove. Jean let out a nervous little laugh but otherwise seemed unfazed by her young lover's reaction. Through the heavy garments, Ruth felt the nun's heart beating furiously; actually pounding as if it might come out of her chest.

Jean held Ruth's hand firmly against her breast, urging the nervous teen to squeeze it a little. It felt small and firm; nicely filling the palm of her hand. Ruth felt the barrier of a bra restraining the flesh beneath Jean's tunic.Another barrier. God's quite the gatekeeper. Still, this new experience was amazing and transcendent. She heard Jean softly whimper while the girl cupped and fondled her breasts. "Just a minute." The nun stopped the teen and started to get up. "Feels a little too hot in here..."

"Need help?" Ruth wondered.

"No, dear, I've got it." Jean started fumbling at the cincture around her waist. This was tied beneath the scapular. She sat back down long enough when she was done to take her shoes and stockings off. She tossed these aside somewhere and finished undressing. Ruth, unsure of where to look, stared down at the floor. That was when she saw the crinkle of light colored panties, followed by a bra, on the floor. A shudder went through Ruth and she swallowed hard. She'd never seen someone as old as Jean naked before. Still, she stole a furtive glance.

Jean's slim and svelte frame was shockingly fair, almost pallid. At 42 years old, she was in amazing shape, without an ounce of fat to spare. Her flat abdomen tensed, revealing sculpted muscles beneath the skin. Her breasts, slight protuberances, were as small as Ruth's. The areolas, puffy and pink, pointed almost accusingly at the wide eyed teen. In the dark, St. Benedict's medal glinted above those twin swells, compelling the girl to stare. For a second or two, Ruth wondered if she'd ever be able to face her teacher without blushing until graduation.

"Everything okay, Ruthie?"

"Uh...yeah."

Jean softly laughed. "Seems a lot to take in, huh?"

Ruth didn't respond to that. She wasn't exactly sure how. She felt the mattress sink a little when Jean returned to her side.Naked--she's completely naked! She heard the nun clear her throat. That familiar, almost curt, intonation commanded her to look--really look--at Jean. Without waiting for a response, the nun grasped the girl's chin, turning her head to face her. Their mouths met again, sharing another hot, languid kiss. "Give me your hands, dear." Jean whispered.

She took Ruth's hands in hers, guiding them onto her breasts. The girl felt the instantaneous tightening of her lover's heated flesh. The areola crinkled while the fleshy nipple protruded in the palms of Ruth's hands. She froze and her eyes widened when she heard the whispered request to suckle her. "I..." Ruth exhaled, flustered. "Take your time, honey." Jean said. "Start with a kiss, and then another...and another..."

Finding her nerve in the darkness, Ruth did just that. She kissed the St. Benedict medal, then plotted a trail with her lips to Jean's waiting breast. The sound of her lover's soft sighs implored Ruth to continue and escalate. She took first one nipple, then the other, between her lips, suckling in turn, while her hands worked the diminutive mounds. Her tongue emerged, licking and teasing the distended nipples. She took Jean's left breast as far into her mouth as she could. It was then when she really felt like a young girl nursing on her mother. And why not? As far as she was concerned, Jean was like a mother to her.

From above, Ruth heard Jean's low impassioned voice burning in her ear. She wasn't sure what she'd heard exactly, but it sounded like she was whispering a prayer of thanks to God. By now, Jean managed to pull the rest of Ruth's clothes off. They were in bed now, blankets and sheets turned down and tousled, while their bodies mashed together. Ruth felt it again as they kissed. Her head and body felt light. Her flesh tingled and the dark air practically crackled around them. God approved. They were ascending, the two of them. Closer to God.

"I love you, Ruthie." Jean gasped between kisses. "I've always loved you!"

She pushed Ruth backwards against the mattress. The nun rose on her knees, forcing her young lover's legs apart. "Jean, what're you doing?" There was a hint of panic in Ruth's voice.

"Remember what I told you, honey."

There was no going back now. This was it, and Ruth knew it. She tensed up, biting her lip, as she was fully bared to her teacher. Jean leered over the teen. Even in the shroud of darkness she looked formidable, staring intently at the space between Ruth's legs. She looked like she'd just won a sweepstakes drawing. With fingers that normally held a piece of chalk, a red pen, or a gym whistle, Jean stroked the triangle of ginger thatch. Ruth drew breath and shuddered, delighting in the sensation. She closed her eyes, feeling her lover's finger tracing along the cleft, stroking gently. "Oh, Jean!"

A dark, soft laugh emanated from the nun. "I do a better job than those boys at St. Thomas."

"Jean!" Ruth couldn't help laughing.

"Not that you'd know anything about that...right?" Jean asked, grinning sardonically. "Stay far away from them. You'll get a snake bite and your belly will swell."

"Jean, stahp!" Ruth groaned. She could've died right there when she heard Sister saying that.

"I love your innocence, honey." Jean said wistfully. She continued stroking the girl's slit, teasing the slickened flash petals, while frigging her. Ruth stared when her lover stopped and withdrew her fingers. Jean brought them to her mouth, licking and sucking the digits clean. "There's nothing sweeter..." The nun sighed audibly, then descended onto her stomach between Ruth's parted legs.

The nun's face was close enough to Ruth's pussy, she could feel her hot breaths on her skin. The beautiful teen gritted her teeth to keep from crying out. Her body tensed, joints locking. She wasn't sure how to process what was happening. It was all so fast! Suddenly the girl was very aware of the strong, heady scent of her arousal hanging in the air. Was this normal? What if Sister thought she smelled bad? Ruth, panicking, tried to back away, but she couldn't. Jean pinned her young lover in place. "You are mine and mine alone." Jean seethed. "God wills it."

Her blond head descended and Ruth could feel the older woman's mouth, kissing her inner thighs, working her way up. She cried out the second she felt Jean's tongue making warm wet contact. A surge of static electricity ran along the girl's hairy outer cleft. No, she'd never felt anything like this her entire life. No boy she'd ever dated, and no boy she'd ever made out with, dared to come so close! Ruth was overwhelmed. She tried to close her legs, but she couldn't. Jean was having none of it.

"Do you want me to stop, Ruthie?" The girl said nothing. "Ruth, look at me."

"No, Jean, I...want you."

"I want you too. And I...I don't think I can stop. Not anymore."

It was over. Ruth gave into her curiosity and her fixation with Sister Jean. Knees bent, her thighs fell open willingly to allow her lover's head between them. She felt Jean's strong hands on her thighs, running up and down against the skin before easing her mouth slowly back against this most private part of her young lover's body.

Jean began licking the girl, eagerly tracing long sweeps with her tongue. Up and down, she went. Back and forth, she went. With broad arabesques, the middle aged woman's skilled tongue teased and fluttered against the tough little pearl of Ruth's clitoris. The girl's eyes rolled back and her head sank against the pillow. Incoherent noises of unbridled pleasure filled the small darkened space they shared. For a few seconds, Jean continued the tongue lashing before stopping long enough to press her lips against the girl's heated center. She tenderly kissed Ruth's pussy as if kissing her full on the mouth. It was heavenly!

Ruth put a shaking hand out, putting it against Jean's head. Her fingers bent, sinking into the light blond nimbus of hair. She reflected that she'd never felt this close to another person before as she watched the nun feasting on her innocence. For one precious moment, Jean glanced up and their eyes met. A temporal safe space encircled them both with this divine connection. "Ungh!" Ruth moaned. The sound encouraged her older lover.

Soon, the moans and sighs of Ruth's pleasure came harder and faster while Jean continued licking. A torrent of hard, hitching breaths were followed by helpless cries as Ruth's climax surged. The intense sensations came in waves, propelling the girl towards the little pinpricks of light bursting in her field of vision.

Tears welled in Ruth's eyes and a few spilled down her cheeks as the waves weakened. She dashed at her eyes, wiping the wetness away, when she was able to catch her breath. Jean returned to her lover's side, taking the girl in her arms. She brushed aside those lovely long tresses and kissed Ruth's shoulder and neck several times. When their mouths and tongues reunited, Ruth smelled herself on the nun's face.

"It's your turn now." Jean said. She put her arms around Ruth, embracing as they kissed. The girl found herself on top now, hair tumbling in thick, loose waves that brushed the nun's bare skin and tousled bedding beneath her. The teen's voluptuous lips started just below Jean's ear, kissing a wet little trail across her porcelain skin and collarbones. Jean reached for the edges of the pillow, adjusting it, when Ruth suddenly stopped. "Something wrong, honey?" She asked.

"No, not at all." Ruth breathed.

Ruth couldn't believe she missed seeing it before. The little bedroom was dark, but not that dark. Jean moved her arms again, revealing a gossamer spray of light blond hair in the milky white hollows. She moved her legs as if trying to adjust to a more comfortable position. When Ruth's knee made brief contact, she felt the downy fuzz covering the nun's legs. She wasn't surprised. As a matter of fact, she liked it.

With vanity being one of the deadly sins, it made sense that a woman like Jean would shun the razor. After all, nuns were supposed to dedicate their lives to God and his followers. Beauty and femininity had no place in a convent. It was disruptive to the vocation. Besides, the habit covered just about everything. There was nothing to see.

"Hmm..." Ruth sighed approvingly. This new tactile sensation fascinated the gorgeous teen. Jean yielded to her lover's curious hands as they wandered across her shins and slender thighs. The girl's fingers curled, dragging across the soft fuzz, and she laughed. "Something funny, young lady?" Jean wondered. The nun's voice regained its usual clipped tone. "No, nothing at all." Ruth softly mused. "Just happy to find someone who appreciates beauty in its natural state."

Ruth straddled the nun stretched prone beneath her. The girl's hair tumbled to one side in a waterfall of natural loose curls as she leaned in to kiss her lover. Soon, she kissed her way lower, across Jean's collarbone, to the St. Benedict medal around her neck. "Solemn vow." Ruth whispered. She kissed the medal reverently while her hands cupped the woman's breasts.

"I am yours, and you are mine." Jean softly replied. She fingered the twin medal dangling from Ruth's neck. The girl bent down, taking Jean's breast in her mouth. Her tongue emerged, swirling the turgid little nipple. For Ruth, it was a relief to know that they both felt the same way about each other. It was a greater relief seeing and feeling the Benedict medal around her neck, same as Jean's. It represented the secret they now shared.

While tenderly kneading her lover's breasts, Ruth continued suckling. She nursed as if trying to draw milk. But seconds later, she felt the nun's hand on the back of her head. The fingers bent, taking a fistful of Ruth's hair, pulling her back. Ruth's lips parted, releasing Jean's nipple. She heard Jean's voice, commanding her to go lower. "Want to feel those beautiful little lips and that tongue of yours." Jean chafed.

Ruth was on her stomach now, between the nun's hairy legs. She understood what Jean wanted. Once she'd found a few discarded and heavily water damaged stag magazines in the park near her house. One of the magazines featured two women kissing and touching each other. But the last few pictures really got Ruth's attention.

They showed the women taking turns going down on each other. There was even a close-up shot of the woman's tongue actually touching her friend's clit. The nub, she'd heard sometimes called "the man in the boat," peaked from its protective hood. It was swollen and very pink, and...very, very wet!

She knew what Jean wanted. She knew exactly as she stared at the dense untrimmed forest of light golden curls between her lover's legs. For a second, Ruth mused on the strangeness of pubic hair. Though Jean's hair was so light, the hair between her legs was slightly darker. Ever so slightly. There was a disturbance as Jean moved her legs further apart before touching herself while Ruth watched. The nun's fingers appeared, running over the furry thatch, before spreading herself open to the teen's rapt gaze.

Jean was wet, so unbelievably wet. The familiar dank, earthy musk filled Ruth's nostrils. She breathed deeply, relishing this new secret she was about to share. "I've never done this before." Ruth said. "Not sure if I know what I'm doing."