Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing well enough already, honey." Jean muttered.

Ruth blinked a few times, trying to work up the nerve. She leaned in and pressed her lips against her lover's mound. Her face was buried in the mass of pubic hair. Coarse and dampened curls tickled her skin as she kissed just above the cleft before going in. "Good girl..." Jean purred. Tentatively, Ruth stuck her tongue out, making contact with the pink, moisture slickened flesh. She gagged at first. It tasted a little salty and a few hairs were caught in her mouth. The taste, though, was not unpleasant. She just wasn't used it. "I don't think I'm gonna be too good at this." Ruth muttered.

"Don't stop...please!" Jean begged.

The nun put her hand on the back of Ruth's head, urging her to start licking. The gorgeous teen closed her eyes and leaned in again. This time, Jean reached down and pushed as much of her pubic hair aside as she could while spreading herself to the girl. Ruth did her best to emulate her lover's stellar performance. Her tongue made contact again, nudging the little man in the boat.

He was already awake.

Jean let loose with a loud gasp. This was followed by a soft sobbing and a volley of ragged breaths while Ruth dragged the flat of her tongue across the parted labia. The teen lunged forward. Her tongue pierced Jean's center like a lancet and the woman moaned. Ruth clutched the nun's hips, trying to keep her steady, while she licked. She dragged her fingernails against the flesh, feeling that down of hair covering her slender thighs. God Almighty, Jean was so wet! A spot formed on the fitted sheet underneath. It spread wider and wider while Ruth kept up the oral assault.

"Ahh! Don't stop!" Jean begged. This time, it was directed at the ceiling, or the crucifix above the bed. Only God knew. Ruth's eyes opened suddenly when the darkened little bedroom was filled with Jean's voice. The middle aged nun cried out, nearly screaming. She didn't seem particularly worried about being too loud. Then again, it was just the two of them in the convent. The rectory was too far to hear anything even if someone stood outside. Ruth pulled away and put her hand firmly against Jean's mound, letting her lover grind against it while she rode out the waves of her climax. When Jean's breathing finally slowed down, Ruth withdrew slowly and lay beside her. Another thought occurred to her and she softly laughed.

"What's so funny, kid?" Jean prodded.

"Just thinking you were so loud for a minute, Fr. Muldoon and Fr. Dement could've heard!"

Jean scoffed. "Those two? I doubt it. Too busy bending the elbow on a Friday night. Probably out cold for hours now." She drew the girl closer and they shared another deep, lingering kiss. The small, sparsely decorated room, reeked--literally--with the smells of their lovemaking. They broke the kiss and Jean whispered something in Ruth's ear.

They made love once more before collapsing in each other's arms, exhausted and spent. A night symphony of crickets lulled Ruth and Jean into a deep and comfortable sleep...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Thank You for reading! If you made it this far and you liked what you read...I plan to continue this story as a series. Please don't forget to vote!