Ascension of Azaron Pt. 02

Story Info
Azaron and Mab take control of the fay.
3.4k words
4.7
1.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of my Ascension of Azaron series, the plot of which is heavily reliant on events in the first chapter. I encourage you to read that for context before jumping into this story, unless that's your thing, in which case welcome.

Part 2: Vengeance

Mab tilted her head back as Azaron kissed her neck, sighing softly as their bodies intertwined in the hot tub. Azaron held her leg up as he rhythmically thrusted into her, lifting her slightly and drawing a moan from the princess as she enjoyed the sensations of their watery sexcapades. Mab gripped Azaron tightly as their pace slowly increased, the two getting carried away by their lust.

The two had been seeing each other in secret for several months now. With Azaron having secret powers no one in the court could match, it was difficult for the other mages to keep tabs on him, and he always made sure they had no reason for suspicion. Mab, for her part, kept a low profile which made Marianna suspicious. Her behavior did keep the queen at bay, which is what really mattered to Mab anyway. She spent more time out in the city, making herself known to the common people and charming them with her beauty and grace. When they pulled their coup, the new queen would need the support of the public, since it was doubtful anyone at court would be thrilled about this. The primary issue was figuring out just how to get rid of queen Titania; she was Mab's mother, so killing her was off the table, but she would not willingly give up power either. Mab and Azaron often discussed these nuances in the short time they spent together each night, either before or after their routine love making. While they cherished their time together, they both knew they needed to figure the situation out relatively soon.

The thoughts of court politics melted from the princess's mind as her pussy was filled by her lover's hard cock. She gasped and clenched his hair as he pounded her beneath the steaming water. Mab moaned with delight as her head fell back and her body coursed with pleasure, the tension between her legs building to unbearable levels.

Azaron was enjoying his time with Mab, as he always did, but trying to have sex in the pool was not as easy as he had hoped. and keeping his pace was an increasingly difficult task that he was determined to relieve himself of.

"If only I could perform spells while fucking," he mumbled to himself as he furiously thrusted into his lover with all his might.

Mab giggled in his ear. "Finish me and I'll help you with that," she whispered before licking Azaron's neck and nibbling his ear.

Azaron needed no further encouragement and bit down hard on her breast, producing a scream of pain and delight from the eager princess. She finally came hard on the mage's hard cock, followed shortly by his own orgasm deep inside of his lover.

They took a moment to catch their breath and be near each other. Mab slumped onto her lover as he crouched down in the pool, keeping their heads just above the water. Azaron took several deep breaths as Mab kissed his neck and cheek softly.

"Mmmmm, thank you for all your hard work, Dearest," she purred softly in his ear.

"Yeah, yeah, just tell me how to cast spells while we fuck," he breathlessly demanded, running his hands down her body before using them to prop himself up.

Mab rested her arms on his chest, running a finger across his body, admiring her lover's olive skin and toned form. "An old friend of mine in the Unseelie Court mentioned a tome that had rituals that would boost her performance during copulation. I'll reach out to her and see if I can get it. With your power I imagine it would work wonders." She bit her lip, imagining what her lover could accomplish.

"Interesting..." Azaron mused, intrigued by the idea, especially given how excited Mab looked. "Well, we should head to bed my darling, it's getting late," he suggested, petting Mab's arched back softly. She purred happily at his touch, then nodded and removed herself from his body.

They returned to Mab's bedroom and conspired some more, debating how best to discredit the queen and place Mab in her position.

"Our best options are to humiliate her in front of her court, or to blackmail her," the princess sighed, resting her head on her lover's chest as they lay in the silky expanse of her bed.

"What could be humiliating enough to discredit her?" Azaron asked, petting Mab's pale arm as it held him.

"I don't know... I will think on it, and speak to my mother if I must to gain some insight," she stated, her eyes staring off as she sought a solution.

Azaron simply nodded, and held his lover, confident they would come to a solution, even if it took some time.

...

A few weeks passed, and when Azaron opened his portal to Mab's room, she leapt from her bed to greet him, prompting a laugh from her recently arrived lover.

"It's nice to see you too," he greeted her, throwing his arms around her and planting a small kiss on her forehead, causing her to hum gratefully.

"I have a gift for you, Dearest," she giggled, revealing a black leather-bound book.

"I assume this is the tome?" he asked knowingly, reaching out to retrieve the gift.

"It is more than that my love, it is the solution to my mother!" she proclaimed with barely contained excitement.

Azaron's eyes widened as his mind raced. "--How can this be? I thought this book provided some very different eh... abilities." he pondered aloud, confusion gripping his face.

"This book contains a ritual to make you an oberon!" Mab declared gleefully. Azaron simply nodded his head slightly, the gears in his brain turning as he searched for any bit of knowledge regarding what Mab spoke of. She rolled her eyes with a sly smile. "My love, oberons are the kings of Avalon. Only those with great innate magic can become one; it would be a sign of great prestige in our lands. If we make you one, you would surely awe the court and bend them to your will. You would be our rightful ruler!" Mab explained, bringing herself close to her lover with hope and wonder dancing in her eyes.

Azaron was dumbstruck. Mab had found a way to make him more powerful and king of Avalon. It was too good to be true. His mind raced with possibilities, until a rather unpleasant thought hit him.

"--Would I have to bed your mother for this to work?" he asked as his features contorted with horror.

Mab laughed at his torment and shook her head to reassure him. "No Dearest, that is the best part. As a fay of royal blood, I would do the ritual with you, and when everyone sees that it is I that produced the Oberon, it will be seen as proof that I am the rightful queen. The court will have no choice but to make me queen!" Mab's eyes burned as she stared off into the night sky. Azaron had not seen this look on her before, but he knew what she felt, for he had made that look many times in the past. Mab hungered for power, and she could feel it in her grasp. Her revenge neared completion, and she would let nothing stand in her way. Azaron had never been so attracted to his lover before, and he let his passions guide him as he took Mab by the neck and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Mab's lust for power was redirected as her body began to lust for Azaron. For decades now she had been slighted by her mother and left out in the cold, and then Azaron came, and he helped her find the glory she craved. She would have no other mate, for no one else could be worthy of her love. She pulled herself from Azaron's kiss, her hand wrapped around his neck to keep him close as she gazed passed his eyes and into his soul.

"Azaron, my Dearest... I love you," she softly admitted, yet her soft voice was filled with passion and truth, and it demanded to be heard not by merit of its volume, but by the strength of her will.

Azaron could not help but be entranced by her words, and cold as his heart was, it couldn't resist the warmth of Mab's love. "I love you too, Mab." He returned her feelings just as soft, and with just as much passion as they had been given.

He pulled her back into his embrace, and the two let their passion overtake them, flowing with their desires to Mab's bed where they disrobed with haste before falling onto the smooth surface. As their bodies entangled, the two moved without thought, simply acting as their hearts directed. Eventually Mab pushed Azaron to his back, and moved herself over him, slowly lowering herself onto his erect member, sliding down it slowly, taking in every inch as it brushed against her slick insides, electrifying her body as her knees bent and her arms rested on her lover's chest. She couldn't help but stare into his eyes as her body moved of its own accord, up and down his shaft, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through them.

Azaron's cock reached deep inside of Mab, seeking its pleasure within her womb. He grabbed her hips tightly, enjoying the new sensation of her body atop his. The pale round globes of her breasts bounced in the cold night air as she moved on him, their breathing steadily growing in pace and intensity.

Eventually the sensations were boiling over, and Mab's hips thrust with new energy. She squeaked and moaned as she increased her pace, never losing sight of her lover's eyes. Azaron returned her intense gaze, holding her hips as if they kept him from falling, and using them to pull Mab back to him when her body strayed too far. They whispered each other's names across the darkness, letting their love consume them.

Unable to keep herself upright, Mab lay her body across Azaron's as she kept pace. His hands moved from her hips to her asscheeks, gripping the soft mounds of flesh and using them to direct her movements up and down his shaft. Sweat built on their brows as their intensity increased, their moans growing louder as climax neared. Mab's hips bucked wildly as her ass bounced with her thrusts, Azaron's grip forcing her down until she no longer lifted herself off his body, merely sliding up and down it with all the force she could muster. Mab cried out into the night, throwing her head back as her body was overcome with pleasure, the tension building within her finally exploding to engulf her whole form. At the same moment, Azaron lost all sensation outside of his cock buried deep within Mab, and it let loose his seed deep inside her womb.

Their bodies twitched for a moment, begging to release every drop of energy built up between them, then Mab collapsed, wrapping her limbs around her lover, who held her close as his eyes closed. Sleep took them, and they dreamed of their life together as they would soon be masters of their own destiny.

...

Azaron studied the tome for days, and tried new rituals every night to enhance their sexual experience. The effects of the rituals could be permanent, but they required items that were better served towards making him an oberon. Mab went out and purchased as many of the items as her servants could carry, and requested imports from lands beyond. When finally Azaron believed he was ready, and the pair had everything they needed, they prepared the circle on Mab's balcony, taking great care to set everything just right. By order of the ritual, the had to be in sexual embrace for no less than two hours, and Azaron had to climax as the first rays of the sun peaked over the horizon. The tome, of course, explicitly stated that no magic could be used to aid in this process, so it was important for the two to pace themselves. They had sex once before, to ensure Azaron would last as long as possible, then painted themselves with the blue orchid, and began their embrace. It was decided that Mab would ride him, to ensure he would not be overcome with his desires and ruin it, and also because Azaron preferred more dominant positions, so this wouldn't get him too excited too early.

Mab had far too much fun in her role, and quickly went from suggesting distractions to bossing him around. Azaron allowed himself to be led by Mab, as he was more infuriated by the slow pace at which her hips moved than her orders to suck her tit or squeeze her body. This teasing and frustration went on for some time, driving Azaron crazy as they went to work. After what felt like ages of enduring Mab's torments, Azaron couldn't bear anymore, and tossed the girl off of him, then swiftly moved her to her knees and penetrated her from behind. Manhandled, bent over, and taken, Mab found herself practically gushing at the experience of being subjugated, and without any prompting backed her ass up into Azaron to fill herself with his cock. Azaron, still driven by his rage and need for release, smacked Mab's asscheeks hard, causing her to squeal and jolt her head up to attention. The sparks of pain that emanated through her backside took hold of Mab, and without any thought she asked for more.

"Oooh baby, do that again," she purred, then realized what she had done and went to object, but another firm slap on her round ass put her in her place. The princess quickly found she loved the feeling of being used like this, and put up no resistance to Azaron's assault on her bottom.

"You like that, slut?" he scoffed, beating her ass red. Mab couldn't stand the pain and her face collapsed onto the floor as she let Azaron have his way with her, and have his way he did. After Mab had fallen, Azaron's strong hands grabbed her hips and used her body to furiously fuck the over stimulated Princess. Mab screamed out as her pussy drenched the invader with everything it had to welcome the intrusion into her most private area. Mab begged for more from Azaron, her lust rising with each strong thrust against her backside.

Azaron got lost in his desires and decided he would cum now. He held on to Mab's hips as he practically drove her out of the circle with his thrusting. Azaron's eyes widened as he remembered they actually were in the middle of a ritual and he couldn't cum before dawn, but his dick was well past the point of no return; cessation of his actions would result in failure for both the ritual and any chance of a fulfilling orgasm. However much he would like to dwell on this issue, he was busy pounding away at the pair of bruised cheeks before him, and decided if this whole thing was to be for naught he would at least get a good orgasm out of it. He did his best to hold out as long as possible, and to his surprise just as his will to continue faded, the first rays of sunlight hit his eyes as they came over the mountain peaks, and he joyously climaxed as the magic took hold of him.

The runes on both their bodies jolted to life, sending magical energy coursing from Mab, across her back and into Azaron. A stinging sensation gripped his body as the runes brought the magic and blood from Mab to him, infusing him with the essence of the fay. Azaron, already a tall man, grew in size and stature, his body stretching and expanding him to fill out an extra foot of height. His ears grew to a fine point and his eyes flooded with the purple through his irises, turning his eyes to orbs of violet. Azaron could feel the fay magic within him, it made him... well he wasn't sure yet. Happy? Either way, the ritual had worked, and soon it would be time to take control of the kingdom. But first, he had an exhausted princess to clean up

...

Mab prepared herself after her bath with the finest garments she could find. This was to be her coronation after all, and her revenge against her mother. She would take great care to be presentable to the court and the people when she would declare herself queen of the fay and depose her wretched mother. Mab thought of that bitch Marianna and how she would squirm when Mab was her ruler; she thought of her mother being confined to her bed chamber for days on end; she thought of how the people would love her; and she thought of how her and Azaron would passionately make love in the throne room whenever they pleased.

Mab knew her mother would be in the middle of her meeting with the elf lords and mages currently, and she knew this was the time to act. She threw open the doors to the conference room and strutted in as if she had called the meeting.

"My lords, I have a very important announcement to make," she declared with a smooth steady voice, moving casually to stand at the opposite end of the table from her mother.

Titania rose to her feet indignantly. "Mab, what is the meaning of this?" she growled, glaring at the princess from across the room.

"The man I found, the one training to be a mage... he's an oberon," she calmly stated, drawing gasps and murmurs from the assembly.

Titania's eyes widened as her mouth hung agape for a moment, confusion and disbelief wracking her brain. "That... that can't be true!" she moved around the table, darting towards her daughter. "There hasn't been an oberon since your father died!" she hissed.

"There wasn't, but it seems his connection to the veil was so strong that I was able to transform him into an oberon through my magic." This proud proclamation elicited awe and skepticism from the crowd and enraged Titania.

"There is no proof of this!" she hissed, staring down the princess with malice

"Actually, there is, " Azaron triumphantly declared as he entered the room, his arcane nature clear in his features. His presence immediately drew gasps and alarm from the gathered nobles, as they soon realized Mab's claim to the throne could quite seriously be legitimate.

Titania's thoughts raced through her mind, desperately trying to come up with a solution to this problem, and yet there was none. No law she could point to, no tradition to pull on, nothing: her daughter had taken this mage and used him to completely dethrone her. Yet her brain would not come to grips with this, and instead she lashed out at Mab, lunging to attack her as her final recourse in her anguish. This attack however was easily brushed aside by Azaron, who simply used his magic to guide the queen to a seat, holding her body still in the chair as she sat there in shock.

With a giggle, Mab removed the crow from her mother's head, then looked over the crowd. "Does anyone object to the legitimacy of my actions?" she questioned, ensuring she had the support before going any further. Seeing the might of the oberon and not wanting to jeopardize their positions through a civil war, the nobles all held their tongues and allowed the princess to crown herself queen in their presence. Queen Mab now towered over her seated mother and the assembly, a grin consuming her face as she was finally free.

...

Azaron thought back to Mab's smug face as she stood over the nobles, full of pride and energy, and contrasted it with her current limp state, drooling into a pillow as he fucked her from behind. It had only been a few days, but things were shaping up quite nicely around here. He was no king of the Seelie Court without any hostile action being taken (at least by his standards), he was married to the rightful queen, and there was no one else with a legitimate claim to challenge him.

Things were great, but soon a woman would arrive who would shake up this paradise he had inherited and test his loyalties in a new way...

To be continued