The Fucking Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
Jhary saves princess and wishes he hadn't.
12.8k words
4.71
11.8k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I decided to try my hand at a kind of Litrpg tale. I have been playing or running D&D since 1980. This story, though not really a romance, does have a romantic entanglement, there maybe some non-consent, definitely some casual sex with mild BDSM but all-in-all it is a fantasy story with a taste of Litrpg. I am not going for a specific word count, but i do want it to be long enough that when you are done reading, you don't feel you have been cheated. I want you to want more story, but not feel you don't get enough when a new chapter comes out. As for what a LitRPG is, for those who don't know.

According to Wikipedia: LitRPG, short for literary role playing game, is a literary genre combining the conventions of computer RPGs with science-fiction and fantasy novels.

This story however takes place in a world that has RPG mechanics as a reality. There is no outside hero brought to this world. Everyone is from here. I hope you enjoy the tale and come back for more chapters. Please leave comments on what could be better, what you liked, etc. Ratings help writers know if they should continue a work or let it die. So, please rate honestly. If you hated it, let me know why. With all that being said, without further ado, I give you: The Fucking Princess.

****************************

The Fucking Princess

Characters

Jhary- Male Half-Elf, Ranger

Princess Rhianna- Female Human, Fighter

King Eldrick- Male Human, Paladin

Queen Releya- Female Human, Cleric

Jhary-

How the hell do I get myself into these messes, I have no fucking idea. Once upon a time, I was part of the King's Foresters. Keeping his land clear of poachers. Then the fucking Princess went riding without her escort and was attacked by goblins. I heard the ruckus and found her surrounded by seven goblins, it would have been ten but she killed three already.

Using my First Shot skill, I drew my bow and shot the goblin behind the princess. The arrow took him in the hand, forcing him to drop the club. I was aiming for its fucking head. I sighed and lined up my second shot, using Aim skill, I fired the arrow. This time a critical strike to the head and the goblin hit the ground. This got the goblins attention. Distracted enough that the Princess was able to kill the goblin in front of her with a slice across it belly.

It was at this time that I saw her weapon. It was a short sword and she knew how to use it. Not like someone who had just picked one up and started swinging. She actually used the correct stance. Thankfully she went riding in boots, pants and a blouse, not a dress. You still knew she was a Princess. The clothes were in the colors of the kingdom; Black and Gold.

Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her large breasts protruded from her chest in a tantalizing manner. Enhanced by the dark material of her blouse. Ahem, sorry about that. At this time, I was enamored with the Princess. I had been pining over her soft lips, her dainty hands, the way her dresses were designed to push up her breasts and show off her deep cleavage.

Fuck! No, no, no! So, now the goblins were confused. Not real hard to do, they are barely more intelligent than a dog. Confused enough I was able to get two more shots off while still under the effects of Aim. My first took another in the neck. Not a crit, but still bad enough it would bleed to death. The second shot took another in the side. Deep enough to puncture a lung.

Then her royal highness... sorry, then the Princess slashed another one across the throat. Had to be a magic sword, she couldn't be that skilled. I never found out, at the time. That left two. They each swung at the Princess and turned to run. If they had hope to make her flinch so they could get away, they were mistaken.

As they turned to run, the Princess lashes out and hamstrung one of them. As the other kept running, I fired two arrows, both hitting the spine. The Princess cleaned her sword on the hides that passed for clothes on the goblins.

I walked up to the Princess.

"I want to thank..." She stopped talking as she turned to look at me. The she glowered at me. "Hmph." She said and then looked away.

Allow me to explain. My mother was a human and my father was an elf. I got benefits from both races, but one big downside. Both humans and elfs felt that half-elfs were an abomination. The thing is, half-elfs cannot breed true. If bred with a human they have human children, elfs, elven children and half-elfs, either human or elf. So elfs and humans are a bit racist towards half-elfs.

The Princess, being human, was as racist as they come. Though in my dreams she wasn't. So, seeing a Half-Elf save her, didn't really please her. I should have been a human, and in her eyes, that was all my fault. What happens next? Her retinue catch up, sees the carnage, the Princess cannot let them know she had been fighting. Before they arrived, she gave me the sword and sheath.

I got credit for the rescue and the king rewarded me with a promotion. To the guards of the Princess. Ugh. The first month was spent learning the short sword and longsword. Before this I had really never bothered with more than a knife and a bow. My elven heritage gave me an advantage with the short sword. It was a finesse weapon and relied on dexterity to use well. The longsword more relied on strength. Now, I wasn't weak, but I definitely had more dexterity.

I digress, anyway, a month was spent on training with both weapons until the most horrific event occurred. It was night time, I was in the passage outside the Princess' room with three other guards, when suddenly two of them collapsed. Fucking mage cast a sleep spell. Luckily, I was immune. I cast my eyes down the hall, searching for anyone sneaking towards us. Then I saw them.

"Two sneaking up on the right and one on the left. "I whispered to my fellow guard.

I saw him draw his sword as I drew my short sword. "I know..." he said and the lunges at me.

It pays to be quick, but it is much better to be lucky. My sword came up and parried his attack. Then I sliced at his wrist and kicked him back, into the door. Turning I saw the three in the hall advancing quickly, all thoughts of stealth thrown out the window. I moved to intercept the two on the right, kicking to sleeping forms. I should have left them.

As they struggled to their feet, the one on the left raised his hands, three purple darts flew from his hands and struck the first guard I kicked, knocking him back down. He wasn't ever going to get back up. The door behind me flew open and I heard a growl. I couldn't look back, I had two opponents. They charged at me and I braced myself. Both were welding truncheons. I guess they expected the sleep spell to work better and the traitor to take out whoever was left.

Someone needed to learn to plan this much better. I ignored the truncheons and went in for the kill. I thrust at the first infiltrator and his armor stopped my thrust, my second attack wasn't deep, but deep enough to that he would bleed out from the throat wound. The second moved past me, probably trying to get into the Princess's room. I took a backhand slice at him and bounces off of his armor.

The mage was moving his hands and shot those damn darts at the guard behind me. I sighed, the mage or the one going for the Princess. Then I heard a crunch. I turned from the mage and saw the Princess standing over the second assailant, a candle stick stuck in his head.

"Well get the fucking mage!" she yelled.

So, I leapt at the mage. Two slices and he was down. I leaned against the wall as the sound of running feet filled the passage. Needless to say, I was punished for my deeds. Now, I am the personal guard of the Fucking Princess. Neither one of us is happy about this.

So now I have this custom armor, with the Princess' emblem, a rearing unicorn, bestowed on me by the King. The Queen awarded me a small house in the city and a custom pair of boots. While I wear them, I can choose to move silently. These I must wear while on duty. It turns out I am the first personal guard of the princess. Never needed one before. I even had to swear my loyalty to her.

****************

Rhianna-

My life went to hell, the day I left my escort behind. I was riding through the forest, when my horse was spooked. I was thrown from the saddle and found myself on my ass in the woods, while a group of goblins surrounded me. I had managed to grab my sheath as I fell though. It was underneath the saddlebag in a special harness commissioned by my trainer. I had that, because no one was supposed to know I had one, never mind, being trained to use it.

Anyway, I leapt to my feet and drew the sword and dropped the sheath. They started to circle me, commenting on what they would do to me once they had subdued me. They were really nasty little shits. One of them advanced on me. I moved into the stance that had been drilled into me. Feet slightly apart, balanced on the balls of my feet and sword gripped firmly, but not too tightly.

I waited for my opening and it gave it to me. It actually turned its head to say something to one of it compatriots and I lunged forward and backhand slashed at its weapon arm.

/Learned Backhand Slash

I was surprised, I had practiced that for weeks and only now did I learn it. I guess you have to actually use it. Anyway, my backhand slash actually caught its forearm and its chest. The forearm wound caused it to drop its weapon and it looked back at me in shock. I followed up with a normal slash across its throat and it dropped to the ground. I was very pleased with myself.

They all were more careful after that and started to surround me. One of them got too close to me as it tried to move behind me. I thrust at its throat and was successful with that attack as well. My sword took it through the throat and I pulled my sword back quickly. I tried to move back and not let them get behind me, but I did not turn my head around quick enough, so though I sensed the goblin I did not actually see it. I did, however dodge, barely, out of the way. It cut my blouse, but not my arm. I have to say though, I lost my temper just a bit. I turned and slashed at it, while it was off balance. Another killing stroke, but by this time I was tired and it was only a matter of when, not if, they were going to capture me and rape me. I hoped my escort showed up soon.

/Acquired Luck Feat

Well, that was fortuitous. Now to live long enough to use it. Then, suddenly there were arrows flying everywhere. The goblins were surprised and stunned for a moment. I moved forward and slashed one across the belly. I inflicted a critical strike on it and its entrails flowed out from under its leather armor.

More arrows flew in taking out some other goblins. One to my right was backing away from the archer and I coughed. It turned to me and I used my backhand slash to slice its throat. The last two thought discretion was the better part of valor and tried to run. I slashed at the closest one and got it in the leg and it collapsed. Two arrows to the last one. I turned to thank my rescuer and I recognized him.

He was one of my father's Rangers. He was sexy as hell. He was a half-elf and gorgeous. I couldn't let him know though. It would be a scandal. I turned away from him and grabbed my sheath.

Hearing my escort coming, I handed him my weapon and told them of his heroism. Saving me from the goblins. The had found my horse and my guard captain advised him to meet the king as soon as he could.

We rode back to the castle and all I could think of was his eyes, his perfect eyes. I mean he was tall, almost six feet. He had long dark hair, pulled back in a pony tail. His eyes were lavender, a unique trait from his elven heritage. He was well muscled, but very quick. I wonder what he looked like undressed? This was not the first time I had seen him. We had been at the lodge in the forest, my father liked to hunt. He was our guide. His name was Jhary. I will never forget that name.

Anyway, I told father of what happened in the forest and after a scolding about leaving my escort behind, he summoned Jhary. Even my father knew his name. When he arrived, he was in the same leathers and tunic he was wearing the forest.

Father motioned him forward and said something to him. I didn't hear it, because I was watching him. Mother caught me looking and grinned behind her hand. Then I caught that he was going to be part of the guard force and would be outside my door during second watch. I would see him every night. How was I going to hide my attraction?!

So, for the next month, I would peek through the door and try and get a glimpse of him. The other four members of his detail were lazy louts, but he was always alert, paying attention to the hall. I was very lucky he never caught me. I would then get into bed and pull up the covers, moving my hand between my legs and think of him ravishing me. Yes, I said it. Though I would appreciate him making love to me, I wanted him to TAKE me. His rough hands on my skin, his lips on my breasts. I wanted to feel his teeth on my nipples. His hands pinching them, pinching my clit, pulling my hair. By TRESE, I wanted him to claim me.

My nether folds were wet thinking about it, I ran my finger between them and stroked. I fanned the flames of my arousal as I pushed fingers into my moist passage. I never pressed so far that I broke my maidenhead, but far enough that I built up a sweat and started my legs shaking. Then I would run my fingers over my TRESIAN nub. Thank the Goddess for that wonderful clit. I tried to keep the noise down, so as not to alert the guards.

Oh, this went on for nights. Then, one night there was a thump at my door. I made my way to it and listened for a moment. I opened the door and saw Jhary kick two guards on the floor and noticed a dead guard at my door. I saw darts fly from one assailant's hands and strike one of the guards trying to get up. He fell back down, dead. I reached over and grabbed a candle stick from a small table and opened the door. I was angry. Who would dare invade the castle and want to kill me?!

I saw Jhary, slash one of the assailants, spilling his guts. Another brushed past him, this one had a truncheon. Not here to kill me then, but to kidnap me. Does everyone want to kidnap me!? He was distracted by Jhary's attack and clubbed him on the head, hear a satisfying crunch as I scored a critical. The candlestick got caught in his skull.

/Learned Improvised Weapon

I saw Jhary looking at me and shouted. "Well, get the fucking mage!"

And he did. It was like watching an artist. He had saved my life yet again. The next day, my father called on Jhary to attend us. Father was commissioning a suit of armor, with the family colors and my emblem on it. Mother awarded him a house in the city and the finest pair of enchanted boots. They could be activated to allow him to move silently. They were very pleased with him.

Finally, father named him Guardian of the Princess. I was happy, but I couldn't show it. Even though he had a house, he would be living in the castle, two rooms down from me. This was going to be hell.

****************

Jhary-

So, my job entails following the princess around, where ever she goes. My first day, she dragged me into her room. No, not for that.

"Let's get the straight. You swore your loyalty to me. You do what I say, when I say it..."

I raised my hand "I am not your slave, Princess. My job is to keep you safe, not to fetch your laundry, pour your tea or give you foot rubs."

She actually blushes when I said the last bit. "I want none of that. I merely want your discretion."

"Oh, I am definitely not going to lose my head over any romantic liaisons."

"Gah! No. I am unsullied, I mean, cover my weapons training." She blushed as I smiled. "Forget I said that?"

"What? The part where someone is teaching you weapons or..."

"Enough!"

I nodded to her. "I promise to keep your training secret."

She nodded. "Now wait outside while I get ready for the day."

I stepped outside. I thought she was already dressed for the day. She had one of her dresses on. Admittedly her hair was not done and no jewelry was worn. Oh well. I stood there waiting. Four guards were eyeing me. I could not tell if they were jealous or not. The post did come with a large increase in pay and the house was mine.

The Princess stepped out of her room. She was dressed in her riding attire. The pants were snug and showed off her firm, round ass. The blouse was custom fit to show off her other womanly attributes and she wore, what looked like Wyvern hide boots. She wore light makeup and her golden locks flowed down her back and shoulders.

"Let's go." She commanded, not even waiting to see if I followed.

We made our way into the city proper. People making way for the Princess. She mostly visited shops, speaking with the owners. Asking about their trade, taxes and their families. This was not the Princess I had to deal with. The city is mostly human, with a small elf population and a smattering of other races; dwarfs, halflings, gnomes... etc.

We spent the morning visiting all these shops and come afternoon we stopped at a high-end tavern; The Golden Dragon. I had never been in here before, but because I was with the Princess, they treated me like a highborn noble.

I sat at back table, facing the door and the Princess sat at the table next to me. Her back to. When the barmaid approached her, she ordered a semi-expensive plate; fruit, vegetables, cheese and lamb with a glass of wine the rather buxom barmaid approached me with a smile

"What can I get his lordship today?" she asked

Before I could say anything, the Princess spoke up. "Oh, he's not a lord, just my body guard."

"Ah, yes your highness." She leaned into me and whispered. "What can I get his lordship?" and she winked.

"I will have the boar, with vegetables and cheese with an ale. Thank you kindly."

She smiled and nodded and went into the kitchen. Before she entered though, she turned and winked at me. There was a noise from the Princess.

"What was that, Princess?"

"Nothing, I said nothing."

"I'm sorry Princess, I thought I heard you choke on air when the lovely young woman winked at me."

And there was that noise again. So, I snorted. At this time, the barmaid came back with a tray. There was a carafe of wine and a silver goblet and tankard of ale. She gave the wine and goblet to the Princess and the tankard to me.

"So, my dear, what is your name?" I asked as I smiled at the young woman.

"Catherine my lord." She blushed.

"Please Catherine. Call me Jhary.

"Jar-rey?" she asked.

"Close my dear... Jah-ray."

"Might I call on you some time?"

"Oh my... you would have to ask my father. He is in the kitchen."

"Hmm, very well then."

I stood, much to the shock of Catherine and as I walked past the Princess, that noise happened again. I made my way to the kitchen and got the attention of Catherine's father. He and I chatted for a bit, I gestured to the Princess. He looked at me appraisingly and nodded. I bowed and thanked him. He smiled at that and I walked back to my table.

The Princess looked at me like I had the pox and shook her head. Soon our food arrived and we ate in silence. Soon we were leaving, it seems royalty eats free, but I left a few coins on the table anyways.

The Princess led me to a stable near the outer wall of the city. Behind it was a large exercise area for the horses. Near the gate stood a young man. He looked familiar. He heard us coming and turned to look.

"Good after... what the fuck is he doing here?!" and then I recognized him. He was one of the instructors who trained me for months. So, well in fact, that I ended up his equal, if not his better. I had more natural aptitude thanks to my elven parent.