Ascent to Submission in Helsinki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fourth bag is emptied, finally I come back and I seal your anus with a plug.

You are lying on the floor, your ass plugged, a liquid solution filling you, in discomfort.

Your swollen belly reminds you that of a pregnant woman, and you wonder if this sensation of bloating and faint nausea you are experiencing is so far from what you would feel if your womb had been impregnated.

I squat next to you, caress your body, your magnificent ass, your superb thighs.

You still wear your silk stockings, your black corset. The suspender belt enhances the curve that departs from your reins.

I touch your nipples, which spring out from your breasts, as hard as they can, as raw as they can; as I touch them you feel they are on fire. You feel like a cow whose swollen udders need to be milked.

All of you have surrendered and you are defenseless, any part of your body I touch burns like an open wound.

You would like to overcome this feeling, but there is only one way in front of you, and you are afraid to take that road.

It is up to me to lead you there: I detach the chain from the pipe, and I help you to stand, but then I push gently your back, so that you remain on your fours, your knees straight, your ass the highest point of your body, the black plug slightly protruding from your butt cheeks like a shortened tail.

I pull the leash, and you move slowly, the water inside you shaking like waves.

Even if in this position it seems impossible, you contemplate with fear the shameful chance that dirty water will start trickling from your anus.

The thought makes you blush violently, and as we exchange a glance, I can read your humiliation in your eyes.

12