Pop It In Pt. 01

Story Info
Zoey meets a 'doctor' who helps her birth objects.
2k words
4.54
11.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pop it in

Bit of erotica around insertions, birthing balls and birthing inanimate objects (A ball in this instance). Also includes Doctor/Patient play, speculum, and the roleplay of this all happening in a medical clinic. Public play also, to a small extent.

Zoey had always been the adventurous type, if it was slightly out there or strange, she had probably tried it. But what she was doing now barely counted in her eyes, after all she figured behind closed doors there were a LOT of women doing the same.

At the current moment she had a large medical tube full of thick lube about to be squirted inside her. She lay on a medical style bed, legs up in stirrups and with her doctor in gloves squirting the silky lube inside her she wriggled and he tutted. It felt good, but she had already been pretty wet at the thought of this session, which had been discussed over and over, limits drawn up and scenarios agreed.

The doctor was cool, calm and professional, she was almost convinced this was real, and not the play scenario they had arranged. His large hands were pulling her pussy lips as he seemed to observe and make notes. She flinched when he slid in a cold speculum that slowly stretched and held her pussy open. The cold room making her shiver, the trickle of wetness and lube dripping down out of her pussy and onto the table making her bite her lips in need, she wanted to feel full.

The doctor used a torch, and some instruments that probed inside her and felt both odd and amazing against her cervix. When he was satisfied he again squirted some cold water like solution that made her shift about as the wetness now dripped down her pussy and ass to drench the towel on the table below. She was concentrating on the throbbing in her pussy, and how good the speculum felt stretching her open. So when the doctor clicked it smaller and slipped it out she whined under her breath.

She lay and drifted as he cleaned her with a cloth and moved around awhile.

When he started talking she jolted back to attention, as he explained that she would undergo several insertions to see how, and if, she could birth the objects in question.

The first was a string of three small eggs on a rope, and Zoey smirked, she had used this lots, it was a piece of cake. But as the doctor popped in each egg, until she had all three pushed inside her, she realized something. She was used to using this and concentrating on keeping them IN, usually whilst walking around, she had even gone for a walk in the park with them in once.

But trying to push them OUT would be a whole different thing.

He told her to hold them in for a bit and she did, clenching down and enjoying the eggs shifting inside her. When he stroked her thigh and told her to start pushing them out she bit her lip.

He had laid paper down, and she was still wet with her own juices and lube, but her body just did not get the message to push the eggs OUT. The stirrups rattled as she shifted and the doctor told her to keep still, these ones she had to push out whilst in the stirrups. Technically she knew it should be easier like this, with her legs held wide open and up, but still...

Then she slowly started to get the idea, pushing out and breathing calmly, glacially slowly one of the eggs popped out, barely stretching her. When she figured it out she managed to push out the second egg easily, but the third was more of a struggle. She eventually pushed it out, gritting her teeth as the stretch had barely felt worth it. But it had helped give her the idea on how to do it.

Zoey was a girl, and like most girls in her youth she had stuffed anything she could in her eager pussy, toothbrush handles, cucumbers stolen from the fridge or the odd banana out of the fruit bowl. An intriguing looking massage stick that had helped her discover her g spot, and a great many other household objects. When she was too young to go out and buy a dildo or toys of course.

But she was in her thirties now, and it felt just as delightfully naughty as back then. Anything was suddenly fair game, and she would grab things whilst shopping with this thought in mind. But pushing things back out was new, and felt so good.

Doctor massaged her legs as he unstrapped her from the stirrups.

He told her to keep her feet up on the table and legs apart as he lubed and pushed in the next item, a larger birthing ball, with a safety rope attached. It was probably about 15cm circumference, so not huge, but certainly not as tiny as the eggs.

He pushed it against her pussy and pushed, the feel of it stretching her to get in was so good, it was tapered at the end and eventually the doctor roughly pushed it inside, she gasped as it popped in, her pussy seeming to pull it deeper as she moaned. Again she clenched down and enjoyed how it moved and shifted inside her, pushing at her tight walls.

Doctor helped her down off the table and she felt like Bambi as she tried to adjust to how much more stretched she felt with it in without her legs wide open. She gripped the table as she moved and after a few minutes she walked around, feeling it move inside her. She felt like she wanted to keep it in, as the shocks of pleasure every time she moved were addictive. But she also wanted to push it out.

Doctor said to push it out however she felt best, she stood holding onto the table and tried to push, nothing, just slight movement. So she leaned over the nearby chair and tried, again she could feel it move but not actually enough to push out. The rope was there for her peace of mind, she didn't want to use it.

She clambered back onto the table and opened her legs wide, pushing at doctors urging until she felt it pushing against her, it took a serious push and the birthing egg popped out and onto the floor as she came hard.

She was still shivering when doctor wiped her and started to push in what felt like a HUGE ball, this was the one she worried about 22cm of birthing ball with no safety string attached....she had previously only ever pushed objects inside her in a condom, so she could pull them out if she struggled. So this was a challenge.

Even getting it in was a challenge, and he tied her legs open with soft rope to stop her moving. She enjoyed the burn and stretch as he covered the ball in more lube and she cried out as it pushed past her entrance and in. It took her breath when it slid deep inside her, it stretched her inner walls so much she was shifting, whining and trying to relearn how to breath as doctor stroked her thighs. It seemed to want to move deeper, and as she took deep breaths it did, bumping harshly against her cervix as it sat inside her, her pussy never having felt so damn FULL.

She lay there awhile, shocked to stillness and enjoying every tingle of pain and pleasure.

When he untied her legs and again tried to help her off the table she felt like she couldn't move.

Convincing her legs to move, and eventually to hold her up was a waiting game.

When she stood, still half slouched over the table she was panting.

It filled her so much she felt like her stomach should be bulging.

The ball moved, but not as much, because it was so damn big, so every movement she made meant sharp tingles of pleasure pain. It still seemed to sit mostly deep inside her, the slightly angled part had somehow ended up pressed tight to her cervix, making her shiver.

Doc pulled the curtain as she slipped on her summer dress, it fell to her ankles and hid everything, no panties and all. She slipped on her sandals and doc straightened her hair, grabbing a bag as he slipped off his white coat and they walked out, she clinging to his arm as she hobble walked. His clinic was private and led onto an open walkway near lots of apartments and a canal.

It was a warm summers evening and slowly she got used to walking with the ball inside her.

It was when they reached steps down to a quiet picnic area near the canal in the city that she worried...suddenly she realized each step made the egg push hard against her cervix and further stretch her pussy. She felt her hot cheeks blushing as she did each step slowly, some walkers passing and glancing at her curiously because of her slow pace.

When she finished the steps they walked over to a picnic table, they were set back in a quiet alcove. Sitting down was a whole new torture, and as she did she involuntarily moaned at the painful stretch inside her. A man walking his dog just glanced as he passed.

When doctor sat down beside her they waited, soon it quietened down, people on their way home, or to dinner. They had the canal to themselves, city lights shining down, likely people in high rises could possibly see them, but the trees nearby hid them even more. Doctor slid his hand beneath her dress to stroke against her clit and make her bite back moans as she enjoyed his talented fingers making her even wetter.

Doctor encouraged her to walk around more and they did before coming back to the trees.

Under the dark canopy of the branches he found a spot away from the path and told her to squat and try to push. He both watched her and the path, as she tried to hold back moaning.

The feeling of the ball pushing at her walls as she squatted was intense, like she desperately wanted it OUT, but try as she may it wasn't happening. Doctor helped her up, her juices and lube running down her thighs under her dress as they started the painstaking walk back to the clinic.

When there she rushed over and grabbed the table, and leaned over it, half squatting fingers clinging to the edge. Doctor walked around her, crouching and pushing at her pussy and saying how she needed to try harder, as he had bigger things for her to try yet, including a baby shaped toy that was 9 inches long and near 9 inches wide at its biggest point! It sounded utterly impossible to her as it would be an odd shape not to mention huge.

At his urging and stroking of her back, pussy and thighs she took deep breaths and started to push again, groaning as the ball pushed so hard at her pussy she felt it stretch so damn wide, doctor stroking her and she groaned as she kept pushing.

Having to go to A & E flitted through her mind as she worried it would be stuck! But she kept at it, breathing deep and pushing, until it finally popped out, she screamed as she came and squirted, soaking her thighs and the floor.

Her legs shook as she stumbled to the blanket on the sofa and fell on it, barely with it and fuzzy minded as doctor wiped her thighs and fondled her sore pussy that still felt so wide and so woefully empty now.

She laughed as she shivered, it had been as intense as expected, and she couldn't wait to try it again!