Asexual Virgin Tries Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," she corrected him. "I want you to go down on me. Let's see if you're any good at that, because you'll be doing that to Layla." She explained that it was not just sex, meaning intercourse, that Layla wanted to try, just once, but the whole range of sexual experiences, including oral sex.

Markus smiled: he loved going down on women, and he suggested Jasmin recline on the futon, with her pussy scooted down to the edge, as he knelt on the floor, on a pillow. Then he plunged his face into her wet, swollen pussy, thinking that it was a rare event for him to eat a shaved pussy. He liked that, the absence of hairs in his mouth, and how smooth her lips felt between his. She tasted amazing, too, and within moments, he forgot that Kait was in the room, lost all sense of shyness, and ate Jasmin's pussy ravenously, licking up and down and around her clit, and slowly rolling her inner lips in his mouth, before poking his tongue as deep into her vagina as possible, tasting the full effect of her wetness. Jasmin began to pant and writhe under his tongue, giving him directions to go slower, than faster, then even faster, and harder, then she came, long and loud, holding Markus's face against her pussy until the orgasm passed.

"Damn, dude..." she panted. "You got some skills."

"Glad you liked." Markus sat back, looking at the wet, swollen, reddened mess of Jasmin's pussy, her hairless lips gleaming with a mix of saliva and pussy juice. He felt like he could have licked it for hours. Then Jasmin pulled her pants up and went to the bathroom.

Markus looked over at Kait and grinned. "You want to try me out, too?"

Kait felt a little disconcerted at his question. It wouldn't be good, she thought, if he got too cocky. He had to know that he wasn't in charge of this little adventure: the women were. "No, thanks. But I do want to remind you, that when the time comes, Layla will be in charge. And us. Not you. We expect you to listen to us, and there will be penalties if you don't."

"Penalties?" He rolled his eyes as he stood up.

She didn't like that eye roll, and even before she'd fully thought out what she wanted to do, Kait was striding toward Markus. When she got close, she shot her hand out and grabbed his ball sack, feeling the wrinkly skin in her fingers. Then she squeezed, not very hard, but firmly enough to make him cry out, and then, when the full effect of the pain spread through his lower stomach, double over.

"What the fuck?!" he gasped out, clutching at his balls.

"That's what I mean by penalties," Kait said. Then her tone softened. "I'm sorry, but I had to show you. So you know we're serious."

Jasmin came into the room, hurriedly, asking what was going on.

"I just had to show our friend here what happens if he disobeys us when he's with Layla." Kait grinned at Jasmin and pantomimed a crushing motion with her fist.

"Oh." Jasmin laughed at Markus, who was just now getting to his feet shakily. "Well, she's right. We don't want to hurt you, but we will if we have to. OK?"

"I said I wasn't going to do anything Layla doesn't want!" he answered angrily. "You didn't have to do that!"

Kait cut him off. "Or we could just call the whole thing off."

Markus glanced down and scowled. "No. I want to do it."

"And you accept that if you don't listen to us and Layla, you'll be punished?"

"Fine," he grumbled, still angry at the intimate assault, but refusing to give up on fucking Layla.

Kait stuck out her hand, and Markus grudgingly shook it. "Good," she said. "So, we'll see you soon. She reminded Markus about the STD test, then she left with Jasmin, leaving Markus utterly dumbfounded, and still with an ache in his balls... but very, very eager for his night with Layla.

12