Asexual Virgin Tries Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck on it," Jasmin said, putting her finger in her own mouth to demonstrate.

To Markus's surprise, Layla did it, getting about half of his cock inside her mouth and starting to suck firmly, bobbing her head and even swirling her tongue a bit. It felt amazing and he could tell that he was very close to cumming, the cumulative effect of everything he'd done so far with her hitting him hard.

"Are you curious about what semen tastes like?" Kait asked, noticing also that Markus was panting heavily and his balls seemed to be tightening up.

"No, gross!" Layla answered, in a muffled voice, still sucking on his cock. "Markus, I don't want you to--"

But it was too late. Markus was in another dimension by now, crazed with lust and feeling like his balls would explode if he didn't cum, and he heard Layla's words, but it was like he was hearing them from underwater, so before he even realized what he was doing, he thrust his hips up, pushing his entire cock in her mouth, and came, hard, the first huge spurt of cum shooting right toward the back of her throat. Layla cried out and jerked back, gagging and spitting, as Markus kept ejaculating, grabbing his own dick and pumping out four more big ropes of cum onto his thighs and Layla's bed, as Jasmin laughed and commented on the healthy load. Everything went black for a moment and by the time he gathered his senses, he realized that Layla did not look happy. At all.

"I told you not to do that!" she yelled at him. She took a big gulp of water from a steel water bottle on her night-table.

"I--I'm so sorry! It was an accident! I just couldn't hold back!" He looked over frantically at Jasmin. "Please! Tell her! Men can't always control when they--"

"Too bad!" Layla said, with surprising wrath. "You need to be punished for that!"

"What? No! Please, Layla, I'm sorry, I really didn't do it on purpose, you were just making me feel so good and -- I totally respect you and--"

Kait and Jasmin looked conflicted, seeing his point of view, but Layla was adamant. "I want to punish him," she said. "Or we're not doing anything more."

Quite the little sadist, Kait thought, shrugging and then looking at Markus. "Your choice, I guess."

He looked plaintively at Layla. "Layla, please."

She folded her arms over her breasts. "No. You can get punished, or you can leave. One or the other." She glanced at her alarm clock. "And hurry up and pick."

Markus thought about the terrible pain from when Kait squeezed his balls the other night... but he couldn't leave now. He couldn't give up on fucking this petite virgin. He'd just have to take the pain. For the greater good, he told himself. "OK," he said, in a small voice. "Fine. You can punish me."

"Good." Layla looked at her roommates. "Hold him down."

"Wait, what? They don't have to--"

But Layla insisted -- "for my own safety" -- so Kait and Jasmin each sat on one of Markus's legs, holding them against the bed, spread wide. Then, without any warning, Layla's little hand shot out and grabbed his balls. It seemed like she was squeezing as hard as she could, and Markus writhed violently, grunting and yelping so loud that Kait quickly put a pillow over his face so the adjacent apartment didn't call the cops or something. After two full seconds, it seemed like Layla wasn't letting go, so Jasmin pulled her friend's hand away. "Whoa, Layla! That's plenty! He's been punished!"

And indeed he had been. Markus was groaning, clutching at his balls in the fetal position. He gagged a few times, too, and it even sounded like a sob escaped his lips. "Oh, fuck..." he moaned. "Fuck..."

Layla seemed fascinated at what she'd done. "Wow, I didn't know it would hurt that much."

"It does!" he moaned.

"Well, now we're even. Cumming in my mouth was disgusting."

Markus rolled around and whimpered more, until Kait leaned down and comforted him. "It's OK, champ. You'll be all right. Just breathe." While Layla went to pee, he recovered, feeling the queasy pain in his abdomen subside, then the ache in his balls lessen until he felt pretty much normal. But he still couldn't believe how much pain Layla's tiny hand could cause. He looked angrily at Kait and Jasmin.

"Hey, next time, have more self control," Kait said. "But yeah, sorry dude, that looked pretty rough. I didn't think she'd squeeze so hard."

Jasmin moved Markus's hand away from his balls so she could see. "Oh, they look fine. And besides, cheer up." She pecked him on the cheek. "I think it's time for the main event."

12