Ash and Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
A transwoman falls for a christian girl.
1.1k words
3.98
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EAV523
EAV523
10 Followers

This story is based on a tabletop game.

All characters in the story are over the age of 18.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh stretched as the sunlight hit her face, her alarm clock rolling around on the ground to get away from her so she didn't fall back asleep. Slipping out of bed, she walked over and picked it up, gently turned it off, and setting it back in its rightful place. She smiled as she looked over at the calendar on her wall.

Today was the day.

The first day of a new school year.

And she couldn't wait.

She didn't even care about the tent in her pajamas as she skipped out the room into the hallway, nearly running into their twin sibling.

"Oh, hi Ashlynn," Ashleigh smiled as she saw her sibling rubbing their eyes, "You ready for school today?"

"Ughhhh cofffeeee." Her twin groaned, blinking a few times.

"Dad probably has a pot on for you already." Ashleigh gave her sibling a quick hug. "Go get your coffee." She started to head to the bathroom only to stop for a second when she noticed their sibling about to misjudge the steps down to the kitchen. "Watch your step Ashlynn!" She yelled out, causing their sibling to stop and look before putting their foot down.

"Thank you.." they mumbled as they zombie-walked their way downstairs.

Ashleigh smiled as she continued skipping along her way to the main bath. She was going to take a long bubble bath before breakfast. It didn't take long for the spa tub to fill up with water, the scent of the lavender bubble liquid wafting up to her nose thanks to the hot water. And it wasn't until she had slipped her pajamas off her that she noticed the problem she hadn't before.

The good dreams she had about her crush the previous night had been better than she thought.

She sighed as she stepped into the bath and sank into the warm waters. May as well take care of that as she washed. The last thing she needed was to try and tuck that down while it was hard. As she finished scrubbing up the rest of her body, she let her hands wander below her waist to take care of the member nestled there. Gently she pulled back her foreskin and gently started to clean and tease the engorged snake that usually lived calmly in her panties.

Her fingers gently caressed around her glands, teasing the tip as she ran her other hand up her abdomen until she reached her recently starting to develop buds.

As one hand teased her girlstick, the other teased her tender nipples, her mind drifting to the dreams she had the previous night.

In her imagination, her dream began replaying. Samantha, the cute Christian girl she had developed a crush on since she got to high school, slowly walked toward her. As Samantha approached, she forcibly kissed her, her tongue sliding into her mouth as she reached around and held Ashleigh close. Slowly the girl of her dreams reached down and started to play with the parts that Ashleigh had always wanted roughly.

She could almost feel the other girl's fingers sliding inside her, slowly thrusting inside as her hand in the real world teased what she had. Her tongue danced with an imaginary invader as she toyed with her nipples with her other hand. As she felt herself slowly reaching climax, her imaginary lover whispered that she was beautiful.

Lost in her fantasies, she brought herself to orgasm, sighing as she felt herself slowly deflate. "Well, that's taken care of for the day," She sighed as she slowly got out of the bathtub, the water draining away both the previous day's filth, the bubbles, and what she had just released from inside her. No later than the last of it circling down did the door open, her sibling much more awake than before but still rather tired.

"I need shower," Ashlynn grumbled as they entered the bathroom.

"Give me a second." Ashleigh sighed as she started wrapping a towel around herself, "What did dad make for breakfast?"

"Did I have breakfast?" They blinked, not remembering if they had, "I remember coffee."

"Scarfed it down again, huh." She pointed to a bit of food still clinging to her sister's cheek, "Do you even chew your food?"

"I need shower." Ashlynn pleaded as they pushed their sister, now covered, out the door. "Out."

"Don't forget to scrub your pits." Ashleigh reminded her twin, "You forgot to do that last time, and I don't like carrying you when you're tired when you do that!"

"I'll wash what I wanna wash," Ashlynn said through the door as Ashleigh headed back to her room to get dressed.

Samantha

Samantha could hear the sounds from her room as she woke. The walls of their house did little to block the usual yelling.

"And what did you do to your hair this time?!" Samantha's mother's voice reverberated in the walls, "Where did you even get the devil's product to do this?"

"You painted your hair the color of the serpent!" Her father followed, "I ain't go no son, just a serpent that slithered into my wife's womb."

"It's just hair dye!' Malachi yelled back at them, a bit of frustration in his voice, "It is normal for people to dye their hair!"

"You mean people like that heathenous Avalon family across town!" The man of the house yelled back as Samantha started doing her usual thing of drowning out the world with her thoughts. As she got dressed and ready for school, she walked back over to her bed and unzipped her pillow, pulling a book whose cover and spine had been scoured from existence.

"I know I shouldn't bring this with me, but..." She quickly stuffed it into her backpack, burying it under everything else.

"I'm glad the Lord blessed us with at least one child that isn't the spawn of the devil." Her father said as she walked into the dining room, her backpack slung over her shoulders.

"Yes, sir," Samantha looked down, nervous as her father approached her.

"Now don't y'all be sad," Her father placed a hand on her shoulder, "The law may state that ya gotta go to that godforsaken school full of Satanists, but you have the lord with you."

"Yes, sir," Samantha nodded, doing her best to calm herself down.

"Whatever, I'm heading off early," Malachi said, rolling his eyes as he walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Remember, you're here to make up for the failures of that snake-spawn." Her father stood proudly before her, "And at least that school does the right thing by having a class to teach women their place in the kitchen."

Samantha smiled, a bit unsure but calmer than she had been earlier. At least the yelling had stopped. Her mother's food was simple but good. It was always simple. Extravagant food was for Satanists. That was what they had always told her.


EAV523
EAV523
10 Followers