Venus

Story Info
Ava finds herself at Venus, a college house full of futas.
22.1k words
4.86
41.2k
121

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! This story, Venus, is not a new story. Instead, this is serving as a bit of a re-imagination of my other story, Needed. Needed did extremely well, and I am incredibly grateful for all of your support on that story, but there were still a few parts that I wasn't too happy with. But such is my curse- my own work will never be good enough in my eyes. I can always do better. Needed will remain on Literotica, (it is the very first thing I published, after all!) but mainly as a sentimental piece. Any further progressions to Ava's story will be based on the events that happen in Venus, not Needed.

This version effectively follows the exact same story beats as the original, except for a few specific changes. For example, instead of simply telling the reader about the relationship between Ava and Kat, I decided to show you. I find that helps to build a deeper understanding for the reader. Furthermore, I altered character details, gave Ava an adorable stutter, and tried to further differentiate the way each character talks, instead of having everyone speak in the same way. Most of all, I changed the ending of this first chapter, to better set this up as a story that will continue- instead of a standalone piece. Because I intend to continue this further, that gives me more space and room to develop the relationship between Kat and Ava, and have it progress in a way that I believe is more realistic and believable.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this re-imagining of my first story, which is one of the highest rated stories on the entire website. (You guys are insane!)

The car was silent as Ava leaned back into her seat. The early morning was calm and reserved, as quiet as the breath passing between her lips. Although the engine wasn't on, the key in the ignition gave enough life to the car that she could see the time- 6:37 a.m.. Ava's weathered, paint-chipped Toyota that was older than she was sat in the lot of her apartment building, but Ava really didn't feel like going inside just yet. There was a peace that never came anytime other than this early in the morning. The world would wake up soon, and Ava enjoyed being able to have the morning to herself for a few minutes, even if she smelled like the underside of an industrial grill.

When the clock read 6:43, Ava saw the front door of the building open as Mr. Hallory walked out. He was an older man, likely in his seventies, with lightly tanned skin, wispy tufts of grey hair, and more liver spots on his hands than Ava could count. The two of them never really had any interactions outside of mornings like this one, where he was leaving to go to work, and she was coming home from hers. Grabbing the keys and the empty wrapper from her breakfast bagel, Ava let out a sigh and stepped out of the car to walk to the building. Mr. Hallory caught her eye, smiled with a wave, and seemed to adopt a look of confusion as he walked closer to Ava. Truthfully, she couldn't blame him.

Although the driver's seat of Ava's car had long since been encrusted with grease from her drives home, she was covered in far more grime than usual. Her long, dark brown hair was let free from the usual bun she strangled it in for work, but was still knotted with streaks of grease left behind by her fingers when she tried to straighten it out. Not only that, it was a minor miracle that she was even able to drive home without crashing, since the vision through her slime-covered glasses was almost non-existent.

While Mr. Hallory had liver spots, Ava's pale skin was speckled and splotched with dark brown stains from head to toe, and her black uniform was even worse. A particularly large smear of brownish-yellow was splashed across the front of her shirt and pants, as if she had been lying down face-first in a puddle of grease and oil, which was in fact what happened.

Mr. Hallory looked sympathetic, like he wasn't sure whether to offer Ava a tissue or a fire hose. "Long night, Amy?"

Bless the man, but he was terrible with names. Ava had given up trying long ago.

"Yeah. The grease f-filters under the grill broke off, so I had to c-c-crawl under there and hold the hose closed so it wouldn't spill everywhere while B-ben went to get some clamps from Home Depot."

"Are they going to pay you extra?"

Ava sighed and pushed a lock of slimy hair behind her ear. "I'm m-m-more likely to get chewed out by my boss for ruining the mop. I'm sorry Mr. Hallory, but I'm sure y-you need to get to work and I need to go bathe in b--bl-b-bleach. See you tomorrow."

"At least your next shift should be better."

"I wouldn't bet on it." Ava mumbled as she waddled past and into the building, her oil-soaked shoes leaving tracks through the linoleum lobby. Five minutes later, her clothes were carefully set on a towel so they wouldn't get the bathroom floor dirty, while Ava was wringing the grease from her hair in a shower set to the highest temperature it could manage without breaking- lukewarm. The water around her toes was stained brown and yellow as it washed down the drain, taking away both dirt and exhaustion. Ava simply sighed and pressed her palms against the tiled wall, letting the water run down her back. It was certainly not the most glamorous of showers, but still, she didn't want to get out just yet.

Instead, one hand gently reached down, brushing past her clavicle and dragging against the skin between her disappointingly small breasts. Ava slid her shoulders forward to try and accentuate her bosom, but even her best efforts provided only a small crease of cleavage.

Ava sighed and relaxed her shoulders. She could only imagine what it would be like if she had a more generous chest. Enough soft flesh for someone to knead and squeeze with one hand, while the other slid underneath the hem of Ava's panties, rubbing against her folds. Ava would moan and suck on her bottom lip as they lowered their head to her succulent breasts, sucking a nipple into their mouth...

Ava shook her head back to reality. One hand was bracing herself against the tiled wall, but the other was cupped firmly atop her pussy that had started to become tingly and warm. Ava began to reach towards the knob of the shower to turn it off, but hesitated. Why shouldn't she enjoy herself? Now was as good a time as any- the shower was the epitome of self-induced pleasure time. Ava looked down, past the slight curve of her breasts, and to her clean-shaven mound. Well, when in Rome...

Where was she again? Ah yes, big boobs, a wonderful lover suckling at her breasts and massaging her nether regions. Delicious.

Ava slipped one finger inside and focused on chasing down her previous thoughts. Sawing the digit back and forth, Ava scoured her mind. Boobs, pussy, finger. Boobs, pussy, finger.

"Mmmm." Ava gritted her teeth and doubled her efforts. Whatever moment she had earlier was fading, and she was not going to let that happen. Biting the inside of her cheek, she inserted a second finger, turned around to rest her back against the cold tile wall, and used her other hand to massage what she could of her left breast.

Come on, come on. Get back in the zone. Boobs, pussy, finger.

Ava tried desperately to develop the images in her mind. Her lover stood in front of her, both hands grasping at her chest, Wait- no, one hand was in her panties. Yes, the hand gently rubbed against her folds, their thumb circling her clit. Their lips were planted against hers, sucking her tongue into their mouth...

No, they weren't kissing, Ava's lover was licking and teething her nipples, right? Yes! And then- and then...

"Ugh." Ava sighed and dropped her hands to her sides. There was no point. Ava felt that the tingling and warmth down below had faded. The moment had passed, and Ava simply couldn't afford to let the shower run for twenty minutes while she tried to get back in the mood. When it happened naturally, it was wonderful- but trying to force herself into being aroused had proven annoyingly difficult, as many previous attempts have proven. Ava reached down to the shower knob, turned it off, and stepped back out into the bathroom.

In a matter of minutes, Ava was dried off, dressed in a simple tank top and shorts, and was downstairs in the building's laundry room. A pair of earbuds transferred the sounds of the video playing on her phone, and she leaned back in her chair. Ava would have liked to go back upstairs and try and get some work done on her laptop while she waited for the laundry, but she had learned the hard way not to leave her clothes unattended. If she was lucky, someone would pull her clothes out of the washer, leave them on the floor, and then use the washer themselves. If she wasn't so lucky, then she would have to call work and ask for a fourth uniform.

Ava let her head roll backwards, trying to shake free some energy as she yawned. She did take some satisfaction knowing that it was Friday- she wasn't working again until Sunday night, so her weekend had officially started. Good, because even sitting here waiting for her laundry, Ava's eyes fluttered shut with every blink in pseudo-sleep. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to take a quick nap here. Even if she was sleeping, people shouldn't risk nabbing her clothes while she was here. Did she want to stay seated upright like this, or try to scooch a few of the chairs together into a makeshift bench to lie on-

Ava's eyes snapped back open and her head shot forward at the sudden ringing of her phone, interrupting the sleep that snuck up on her so efficiently. She looked down for her phone, but it was no longer in her hand. Ava patted her pockets, frowning as she noticed it was lying on the floor underneath her chair. Unfortunately, the single large crack running up the front of the screen greeted Ava as she flipped it over.

"Oh for f-fu-fuck's sake..."

Ava sighed. There wasn't much that could be done about it, so Ava just tried to ignore the seam in the glass and focus on who was calling her.

Mom.

Ava considered letting the call drop and go to voicemail, but knew that Mom wouldn't be fooled. Ava's only real excuse for missing the call would be that her phone was dead, but Mom knew that Ava almost never let her phone get below half battery before charging it. With a sigh, Ava accepted the call.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi sweetie! How have you been?"

"Fine. B-busy with work, and that stupid online class."

"How are they?"

Ava leaned back in her seat and watched the machine gently vibrate with the wash.

"Well, work is awful, and I s-st-still only get minimum wage. As for the class, doing it online is r-rough. I barely have any free time, the internet here s-s-sucks, and obviously taking a programming course on a laptop that c-can barely run Google is less than ideal."

"Why don't you just go to my college? Since I work there, you can get a discount on your tuition."

"Even then, I can't afford it. N-not to mention, I would have to leave my work and-"

"You just said yourself that you hate your work. Why fight to stay?"

"Because it is th-th-the only job I could find, and an awful income is b-better than no income."

"You could find a part-time job at the campus. They have programs to help the students get positions while taking courses."

Ava pressed her face into the palm of her hand. "That doesn't solve the money issue. I can't afford to go back to school, M-mom. I'm barely affording rent as it is."

The line was silent for a few moments before Mom's voice picked back up. "If I cover the cost, will you go to college?"

"What?"

"If I cover the cost, will you go back to school? You can get a job there, live on campus, get your degree, and use it to get a job you actually enjoy."

"I... uhhh-"

"Think about it. You don't have to get back to me right away, just mull it over for a few days."

Ava paused, her hand clenched around the phone. She would love to go back to school. Frankly, anything would be better than her awful routine of sleeping all day and spending nights going to a worthless job she hates. Not to mention, going back to school would actually give her a chance to meet people again. Even if she can't get into a meaningful relationship, at least getting friends and someone her age to talk to again would be nice. Ava never expected to think that she would miss school, but six months after graduating from Bradford High, she was desperate for any kind of social life. Not only that, Mom was willing to completely pay for it.

Could Ava do that though? Could she just let her mother pay her tuition for her? It didn't feel right to let Mom shell out thousands of dollars just so Ava could have someone to talk to again. On the other hand, it wasn't just a chance to get a social life again, it was a full-on programming course. With everything from fridges to toilets becoming 'smart' appliances, getting a job as a programmer for one of the big tech companies could really smooth things out and get a decent income. Ava sighed.

"I'll keep it in m-mind."

"I hope you do. This is an opportunity that won't repeat itself."

The 'ding' of the machine completing the wash perked Ava's attention away from the phone.

"I know. I love you, but I g-g-g-gotta finish up some stuff."

"Alright then, I'll let you go. Enjoy your weekend."

"Y-you too. Bye."

Ava hung up before Mom could find any "one last thing"s that would draw the conversation on for half an hour. In a matter of minutes, the laundry was switched to the dryer and Ava was looking through a slew of notifications that had apparently happened while she was sleeping.

New software update? Swipe.

Next week's work schedule? Swipe.

A text from Jason? Ava was glad to see it disappear from the screen as her thumb slid it away.

Find your friends on Snapchat? Ava scowled. She deleted Snapchat years ago, why was she still getting notifications?

A text from Kat? Ava's scowl turned into a smile as she tapped it to open up their conversation.

new season of stranger things just dropped

Ava quickly typed back, her thumbs a blur.

Cool! No spoilers, please! My subscription ran out and I get paid next Thursday so at least try to keep it to yourself until then.

just come over and well watch togheter

together*

Ava pondered. She really did want to watch it, and seeing Kat is always fun, but there was still a major problem.

Sure, but can it wait until tomorrow? I just got home from work and I'm exhausted, I wouldn't be able to stay awake.

how about u grab some clothes and come over. well have a nap order skip and then watch

Ava couldn't wipe the grin from her face if she tried.

Sure. I have to finish up the laundry first, so I'll probably be there in about an hour.

dunno if i can wait that long. might just press play

Don't you dare!

get here fast then. doors unlocked

Ava's knee bounced in place as she waited for what seemed like hours. She took all precautions to make sure she didn't fall asleep again- the music on her phone was playing at high volume, and she ensured that at least one part of her was moving at all times. If it wasn't her leg bouncing, it was incessant snapping of her fingers. If it wasn't snapping, it was her standing up and walking a few laps around the room. After a distressingly long amount of time, the dryer finally gave a 'ding', setting Ava into motion. In record pace, she had gathered the clothes, sprinted up the stairs, and tossed them onto her bed. Grabbing her wallet, keys, a pair of pajama pants, and a tank top, there was only about ten minutes of time between her locking the apartment door, and pulling into the driveway of Kat's house.

It was a nice home, moderately sized with two stories. It certainly wasn't a mansion, but it would have stood out in a lesser neighbourhood. Ava rang the doorbell when she reached the door, the bell ringing in a simple yet melodic tune. It was several moments before the door opened, revealing Katherine with an annoyed grin, bright blue eyes twinkling.

"I said the door's unlocked, you could have just walked in."

"I prefer to kn-knock anyway. I don't f-f-feel comfortab-ble entering someones house on my own."

"Alright, you vampire, come on in."

Ava smiled and stepped inside as Kat closed the door behind her. Looking around, Ava could see that the house hadn't changed at all. It had only been about a month since she last came over, but the foyer still had the open closet overflowing with sports equipment; a snowboard, pair of skis, snow jackets, heavy boots, hockey stick, hockey skates, surfboard, helmets for about twelve different sports, and several duffel bags all threatened to spill out onto the tiled floor of the foyer. Some of them were already succeeding.

As Kat picked up a football jersey and stuffed it back into the pile, Ava couldn't help but let her gaze wander over her best friend. Standing a full head higher than Ava at just over six feet tall, Kat's skin was a golden tan thanks to summer- and surfing season- having just passed. Her blonde hair was usually tied back in a tight ponytail, but now it simply rested in waves that fell just below her shoulders.

Although Kat tended to stay quite modest with her clothing, including swimsuits, Ava knew that Kat's body perfectly resembled her love of sports. Whenever Kat would wear a tank top, Ava could see the toned muscles in Kat's arms, as well as the definition of Kat's abs if she was wearing a tight enough shirt. Complete with a set of breasts that were almost certainly a nice, round C-cup, Kat had a body that looked like she stole it from an olympic athlete. Kat stepped back away from the overfilled closet, hands held up as if to catch something if it fell. When nothing did, Kat relaxed her shoulders and looked back at Ava with a smile.

"So, do we want to order food now, or take a nap first?"

"Sleep. I've been awake f-for almost thirty-s-s-six hours."

Kat scoffed. "Why?"

"B-because I make p-p-p-po-p... I make poor life d-decisions." Ava yawned.

"Alright then, to the bedroom!"

"I call the bed!" Ava chirped. Kat immediately stopped, blocking Ava's path, and slowly turned around with a sincere look. Despite that, Ava could see that Kat was trying to keep a straight face.

"Ava, you are my best friend in the entire world. If I lost you, everything that I am would collapse into nothingness. I am an empty shell filled with your warmth- you are the light of my life. But I swear that if you try to take my bed, I will beat you to death with a spoon. You sleep on the floor."

Both girls remained silent for a few moments, but eventually trying to keep it serious proved too much. Ava burst out laughing, followed shortly by Kat. As they resumed walking, Ava piped up when she finally stopped giggling.

"Don't you have a queen sized? We can both sleep on it."

"Yeah, sure. But keep your hands to yourself- I don't need you fingering me while I'm trying to sleep."

Ava's eyes widened, paired by her cheeks turning bright red. "L-l-Leslie t-told you?"

Kat hid a laugh with a cough. "She may or may not have posted in the group chat."

Ava stared at her socks. "Oh my..."

Kat cut her off as she opened the bedroom door. "Hey, it's alright. If a friend invites another friend to sleep in the same bed as them, that is a pretty damn good sign that they are interested in hooking up. Turns out Leslie is either completely oblivious, or a complete tease. Just figured I would set up the boundaries beforehand, in case you start getting any ideas." Kat couldn't even try to hide the sly grin curling her lips.

"Wouldn't d-dream of it." Ava lied. Ava certainly wouldn't act on it- not with Kat. Their friendship was too important to Ava. She couldn't risk losing it because she wanted to sleep with the golden beauty. Sure, Ava had a crush on Kat, but then again, so did every guy and likely a lot of the girls too. However, the thoughts of what would happen if they did become more than friends was often exciting.

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers