Asha

Story Info
A vampire and her human female lover have some snow day fun.
1.6k words
4.24
1.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khittie
khittie
8 Followers

I awake to her lips gently brushing mine, strands of her long flame red hair tickling my skin. I open my eyes and drink her in. Adelaide, my human lover, so soft, so lovely, so fragile.

"Morning, love," I purr, my voice husky with sleep.

She sits back on her heels, the corners of her full rosy pink lips pulling up into a playful smile as she kneels by the side of my coffin. The ebony wood has a rich oily luster in the candlelight. Freshly polished. My girl has been busy.

"It isn't morning though. It's evening," she teases.

I close my eyes and nod minutely. "So it is, my dove. And what would you like to do this fine evening?"

"It's snowing," she said.

"And?"

"Everything is closed."

"Ah, a snow day then."

Her fair cheeks flush, pale grey eyes cast downward, long black lashes fluttering. She murmurs assent.

I extend one long fingered hand outward. My nails painted deep crimson and filed in to short smooth ovals. She stands and takes my outstretched hand, assists as I rise from my velvet lined sarcophagus. Loose waves of glossy black curls cascade down to the small of my back as I gingerly step into the silk slippers my darling has laid out for me. The air is cool on my bare skin. Adelaide turns to the wall, retrieves my favorite dressing gown of deepest violet, holds it open as I step into it.

"Draw a bath, would you dearest?"

"Already done, Asha."

"Excellent," I croon, pleased with her initiative.

Hand in hand, she leads me from the bedchamber to the bath. Steam rises from the deep clawed tub, luscious red rose petals float on the water. Dozens of candles, short and tall, light the room with a warm orange glow.

My darling slips the robe from my shoulders. Centuries of darkness have leached the color of my skin to a golden alabaster. I slide my feet from the slippers, step into the tub, with a satisfied sigh.

"Join me, won't you?"

"As you wish."

Eyes downcast, lips curled into a smile, Addy slowly unbuttons the bodice of her gown. My golden eyes drink her in hungrily as inch by inch, her luscious curves are revealed. First the graceful column of her slender neck followed by the delightful curve of her delicately freckled shoulders. A few more inches and the exquisite curve of her milky white breasts are revealed, each tipped with a blush of faint pink. Her nipples stiffen in the chilled air. They are heavy and full and my mouth waters at the sight. Her eyes meet mine and the delicate rosy flush of her skin deepens as if she can read my thoughts. She pushes the dress over her generous hips and the dress drops to the floor in a puddle of emerald green damask.

"Goodness, but it never fails to amaze me how achingly beautiful you are, my love."

"Thank you, Asha," she whispers.

The wind outside whistles and gusts as snow drifts against the outer walls. A candle flickers in a wisp of cold air. Adelaide shivers slightly before stepping forward. I stroke the curve of her calf as her foot slips into the water. She moans softly, gripping the curved porcelain edge for balance while lowering the rest of her delightfully curvy body into the tub along with mine. We wash each other slowly, exploring the curves of each other's bodies with gentle caresses. Washing her hair is a pleasure. It is heavy and smooth like silk between my fingers.

After, she dries me with a fluffy cloth. I return the favor graciously before once again donning my robe. We retire to the bedroom upstairs where I sit at my vanity before the fire as she stands behind me nude and brushes my hair dry.

"Are you hungry, Asha?" She inquires.

"Always, my dove. I hunger for you always."

"Will we hunt tonight?"

Looking out the window at the deepening drifts of snow, "No, love, I think we're snowed in for the night."

"What shall we do?"

"I burn for you, dear heart. I yearn to touch you everywhere," I pause before daring to ask, "May I?"

"Yes," she breathes.

No longer needing to hold back my desire, I stand and turn to her, reach to caress her cheek. She leans into my touch with a soft exhale of breath.

"Kiss me," I implore.

"With pleasure."

Our lips touch and the fire within me burns brighter. My heart aches with longing, my loins with desire. Softly, her fingers alight at my temple. She gently strokes the hair from my face as our kiss deepens. I run the tip of my tongue lightly across her lips. They part. I nibble the soft pillow of her lower lip. She moans and grasps the hand pressed to her cheek, pushes it down to the full curve of her breast, presses hard against me, fingers curling in my hair.

"More," she moans against my lips.

Eagerly, my tongue darts forward, exploring the sweet depths of her mouth. She leans backward, pulling me with her, one hand at her waist, the other kneading her breast gently. The hand at her waist slides down over the curve of her hip to the juncture of her thigh.

"May I?"

"Yes," she moans breathily.

Our mouths still joined, I push her back toward the bed. She falls atop it with a gasp.

Slowly, reverently, I begin to explore her hidden depths with one hand while the other slides upward to tangle in the scarlet curtain of her hair. My mouth trails kisses down her chin to the hollow of her neck. I run my tongue over the pulse in her throat. Another hunger clenches tight in my belly. Later though. Now there are other desires to feed. Hand deep between her legs, I continue my journey downward with my lips. Shoulder to collarbone, to the hollow between her breasts, kissing the warm soft skin til my lips reach the stiff peak of her nipple. I circle it once, twice, with my tongue before sucking it gently between my lips. She arches her back and whimpers.

"More," she cries huskily.

My teeth scrape her nipple lightly as the hand between her thighs brings her closer to the edge of oblivion. Faster, harder, more, more, more. I trail more kisses down the soft curve of her belly. Hands on her thighs, I look up. Her eyes meet mine. Lips parted, eyes wide and eager, she nods her consent. I spread her thighs slowly, drinking in the heady aroma of her desire. Soon my lips and tongue find the hot center of her. Delicious minutes pass. The fervor of her moans increases. Her entire body tenses, and she cries out in release. I slide up her body, hold her close. She shudders in my arms.

"My turn?" I ask with a wicked grin. It takes her eyes a moment to focus.

"Yes, happily, Asha. It would be my pleasure."

"No, dear heart, it will be our pleasure." I smile. She grins, eyes sparkling in the candlelight.

I lie back on the pillow, my hair fanning out around me like wings. She slides to the edge of the bed, takes a foot in her hands, places a delicate kiss on the inside of my ankle. She trails kisses up one leg as her fingers trail up the other. She kisses past my pubis to my hip, then my navel, up farther to the base of my sternum. She flutters her eyelashes against my skin before placing a firm kiss on the top of one small firm breast. She kisses the other. Her hands caress my waist as her she tilts her head forward and her hair falls like a curtain, shielding her face from my view. My breath hitches in anticipation. Her breath heats the skin above my breast. The touch of her tongue shoots through my body like an electric shock and I cry out wordlessly. She teases each mahogany colored nipple in turn, before trailing a line of kisses up to my neck. By the time her lips find mine, my entire body is on fire.

"Please, love," I beseech.

"Please, what?" She asks, a mischievous grin curling her lips.

"Sate my hunger," I beg.

Without words, she turns her body around on the bed. She gracefully positions herself over me, plump round bottom hovering centimeters in front of my face. The intoxicating smell of her fills me. My stomach clenches, as do things lower. Legs spread wide, toes digging deep into the duvet, my pelvis tilts and lifts, my body begging for release. I whimper, her hot breath drawing closer to the center of my desire. The touch of her tongue makes me scream. I am incoherent, lost in sensation. Time is meaningless, there is only her mouth on body, her tongue swirling sorcery on my hungry flesh.

She pauses, raises her head, "Now, Asha," she commands.

My teeth sink in to her flesh. Hot blood rushes over my lips. I swallow the glorious penny scented liquid as I reach climax, convulsing with the mind shattering pleasure of both hungers' simultaneous satiation.

Adelaide falls limply to the bed with a sigh. When the ringing in my ears subsides, I roll over and crawl toward her, gather her into my arms, push the hair back from her face, and kiss her neck softly. "Thank you, love."

"Always, Asha," she whispers before falling into a deep sleep. I doze with her until morning. We may be snowed in for quite a few days. We'll need to keep our energy up.

khittie
khittie
8 Followers