All Comments on 'Ashelin Stumbles'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

I see it's your first entry in the IR category, too bad it sucks just like most of the other stories in this category do. I didn't read it, I could tell withing the first three paragraphs it was going to be another black guy with fifteen incher and the little demure white woman who just can't get enuf.

Puke.

kamalw1kamalw1over 3 years agoAuthor

Too bad you didn't read it, because that's actually not what this story is about. And it's not my first entry in the IR category. Sit back, take a breather, relax with a cup of tea, coffee, or something, and enjoy the website. Why be here angry and belligerent?

TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story. I liked the fact is was not filled with a bunch of "Ohs and ahs like so many are. I also liked you left it to the reader to decide just how big Kurt was. I also liked your response to the anon.

05Little05Littleover 3 years ago
more, please!

just the right amount of build up. as a lover of interracial, especially redheaded women and black men, i hope there's more to cum with these two! i want to hear you describe him eating her pussy and maybe even going deep into her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, and so glad it wasn't the typical canned garbage. Ignore the previous anonymous' comment, they clearly didn't read it. Bravo to you.

MC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ashelin Previous Part
Ashelin Series Info