Ashelin Stumbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem." The two of them walked out the glass sliding doors and sat at the patio table.

"It's such a nice night out," Ashelin remarked, looking up at the stars.

"The company makes it even better," Kurt answered before taking a sip of his wine.

"You know how to flatter a woman."

"It's easy when the woman is as good looking as you."

A flash of inspiration went through Ashelin's mind. She took her foot and placed it on Kurt's lap. "Can you do me a favor and take these sandals off for me?"

Kurt grinned. He reached down and undid the straps on the back of her sandal. Ashelin put her other foot up and he repeated the process, letting his hand linger just a bit longer on her foot. The redhead stood up and walked over to the pool. She hitched up her skirt a little before sitting on the edge and letting her feet dangle in the water.

"Wanna join me?" she asked, gesturing Kurt over with her head. He pulled off his shoes and socks, rolled up the legs of his pants, and sat next to her.

"You know, I can't remember the last time I did this. I'm usually just swimming in the pool."

"I bet you look good moving through the water."

This time it was Kurt's turn to blush. "Maybe you could join me for a swim sometime and see for yourself."

Ashelin took her hand and slid it under Kurt's shirt, touching his abs. "Well the exercise has definitely been paying off."

Kurt leaned in and kissed Ashelin on the lips. The feel of his lips on hers started her blood flowing, warmth spreading throughout her body. She moaned softly and let her hands roam up Kurt's chest. Ashelin's fingers traced over his well-toned muscles, and once again she was taken back to the moment when Kurt was standing over her in a towel, quick to help her after she had fallen. She was smiling as she pulled back from the kiss.

"What's on your mind?" Kurt asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"Just remembering how we first met, with you being so nice and helping a strange woman who fell down a hill behind your house."

"I'm glad I was there at the right time."

"So am I," Ashelin said, leaning in for another kiss. This time she got more aggressive, sliding her tongue through Kurt's lips. He eagerly opened his mouth a little wider, letting their tongues mingle together. Sliding her hand down, Ashelin rubbed over Kurt's groin, and was very happy to feel his enthusiasm for the moment in his pants.

Letting his instincts take over, Kurt began gently rubbing Ashelin's chest, feeling the fullness of her breasts underneath the fabric of the crop top. She responded by gripping Kurt's hardening member through his pants and slowly stroking it.

Ashelin pulled back from the kiss and, taking a deep breath, stood up. Before Kurt could say anything, she looked down at him with a smile and pulled her top over her head. Next, she placed her fingers in the waistband of her skirt and slid it down, wiggling her hips a bit to tease the attractive Black man watching her. She kicked the skirt next to her top and stood there briefly, letting Kurt gaze at her body clad only in a black bra and matching thong. The bra was made of a thin enough material so that he could see her nipples were hard.

"You have a very sexy body," Kurt said.

"Thank you. You swim, I run," Ashelin answered. She sat on the edge of the pool and then slid into the cool water.

"Felt like cooling off a bit?" Kurt asked with a giggle.

"Not quite," Ashelin said as she maneuvered directly in front of him. Standing in the pool, she reached up and unzipped Kurt's pants. Ashelin reached in and pulled out his stiff cock, feeling the mass of it in her hands.

With lust evident in her eyes, Ashelin looked up at Kurt and smiled before forming her lips into a circle and wrapping them around Kurt's shaft. Kurt groaned as the warmth of her mouth surrounded his cock. Ashelin wiggled her tongue along his stiff member. Kurt reached down and gently pulled the red hair back from Ashelin's face.

With his manhood gently but firmly in her hand, Ashelin began bobbing her head up and down. With every movement, she slid his cock deeper into her mouth until it was hitting the back of her mouth. Taking her time, she held her breath and relaxed her throat muscles, slowly sliding Kurt in deeper. She kept it there for a few seconds before pulling back, gasping for breath. Strings of saliva leaked out from her lips and dripped down his shaft.

Gaining momentum, Ashelin started putting more energy into it, fucking Kurt with her throat. Everytime she released for air, more spit would escape her mouth, until it created a wet spot on the crotch of Kurt's pants and underwear.

"Shit, shit, shit," Kurt grunted, his body stiffening. Ashelin slid the head of Kurt's manhood from her throat in just enough time. His semen shot out, the hot seed filling her mouth. She swallowed the first load as the second one replaced it. She kept up like a expert, not letting the volume of his ejaculation overwhelm her.

When Kurt was finished and she had swallowed every drop, she looked up into his eyes. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah," he responded, breathing heavily.

"Do you think you have the stamina to give me another one?" She playfully stroked his still-hard shaft.

"Hell yeah."

"Then get in this water and give me what I need."

Kurt stood up and slid his pants and boxers shorts off. He peeled off the rest of his clothes and left them in a pile with Ashelin's. He stood over her for a moment, his dick pointing up to the sky. A smile on his face, Kurt slid into the water next to Ashelin and immediately wrapped his arms around her.

The two of them began kissing deeply, their bodies pressed tightly together. Ashelin could feel his tool sandwiched between them. Reaching behind her, Kurt undid the clasp on Ashelin's bra and let it float off in the water. He licked her hard pink nipples, the slight tang of sweat from her chest mixing with the water of the pool.

Ashelin put a hand on Kurt's shoulder to steady herself in the water and reached down to pull off her thong. Being in the water made it easier, allowing her to lift both feet and float while she did. Following Kurt's example, she let the thong float in the water too. She turned around, facing the side of the pool, and spread her legs.

Kurt immediately knew what to do. Wrapping his arm around her waist, Kurt lifted Ashelin and positioned her over his hard dick. Ashelin placed his head at her entrance, and Kurt slid inside her, the warmth of her pussy contrasting immediately with the cold water of the pool.

Ashelin moaned as Kurt's thick manhood filled her. With one arm wrapped around her waist, and the other hand squeezing her full C-cup tits, Kurt began fucking Ashelin's tight cunt. Because she was floating in the water, the full length of his cock was slamming into her, making her feel it in her guts. She used one of her hands to play with her clit and began moaning loudly. She threw her head back, resting it slightly on Kurt's shoulder.

Kurt pushed her hair to the side and kissed on Ashelin's neck. "Pinch my nipples, baby," she moaned. Kurt did as she requested, making her squeal. He kneaded the soft flesh of her tits and played with her hard nipples.

"Fuck, you're deep," Ashelin let out, already starting to sound breathless.

"I hope it's not too much for you," Kurt said, a smirk on his face.

"Maybe I like punishment," Ashelin threw back. This caused Kurt to start fucking her harder. Not worrying about privacy, Ashelin started moaning louder, her exclamations of pleasure echoing off the nearby trees.

"Take all this dick, baby," Kurt groaned into her ear.

"Make me," Ashelin taunted. Kurt pushed her head forward until she was leaning on the edge of the pool. Ashelin wrapped her legs back around Kurt's and he began pounding into her harder, the water around them splashing. Every pump from Kurt cause a small eruption of water to explode out from between them. Ashelin's moans came in rhythm to Kurt's movements.

"Tell me how good it feels," Kurt demanded.

"No," she taunted again. This caused her to receive a smack on the ass, making her moan involuntarily.

"Who's. Giving. You. This. Good. Dick?" Kurt asked, timing his words with every forceful pump into her mound.

"You are," Ashelin finally relented. That seemed to be just what Kurt needed. He rammed his dick in and held her.

"Fuck!" Ashelin screamed, her body shuddering. Her womb filled with Kurt's load, spurt after spurt shooting deep into her. Her pussy clamped onto his tool, seeming to coax every drop from him.

After a few moments, Kurt pulled out of Ashelin, the feeling of his cock sliding out causing her to moan again. She turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"Damn baby, your pussy felt so good," Kurt said, his heart pounding in his chest.

"If you want, you can see how good it feels in the morning," she responded with a wink.


12