Ashen Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That question made me cry a little more, but I answered it because he always coaxed the answers from me even when I didn't want to tell him things. "I wasn't jealous of you playing at all because you want me to be your slave and you said that means that no one could be as interested in me the way you are and I know that. And you look at me differently and you're meaner with me but I know that's because you feel like you don't have to soothe me or fake with me and I like that. And-and-and-"

"Breathe." He pet me, stroked down my breasts. "Think of your words. It's alright."

He was like a priest, a guiding Master, a strict teacher all in one and I couldn't resist his command. "And I was only jealous that they knew the rules and I didn't because I want to be a performing kitten!" It poured out of me, the reality that I was only jealous for the fact that I didn't have a cat mask.

He laughed. "Precious Pet. I'm glad to hear that because..." He trailed off, pulling his phone from his pocket and typing something really quick. When he held it up to show me, it was the Russian translation of his nickname for me. Kotyonok.

It wasn't a curse word, like I had assumed after my crazy shit. It meant "kitten". I burst into tears and he shook his head with a wry smile, stroking my hair again. "Such an emotional little Pet."

I hesitated, then made a soft little sound. "Mew?"

He beamed in answer. "Very good. Sweet, lovely little Pet." Sir kissed down my cheek and I tilted my head, sighing when he took advantage, when he kissed my neck and then down to my exposed breasts. He gently slapped one, even while he sipped at the other, lovingly kneading the flesh. I moaned, arched on his cross, and for a brief moment I had forgotten that I was still tied at his mercy. I made to grasp his hair and then moaned again, louder, when I couldn't. He moved his tongue to the other breast while I gasped and whined. When he lifted away, I met his gaze with a lot of need and desire. "Beautiful kotik. Does the thought of slavery terrify you so much, truly? There's nothing more intense. You didn't feel jealous tonight because a slave feels no reason to ever be jealous. A slave knows there is nothing as intimate as a relationship with her Master. No other playtime, no other sex will ever rival what that relationship can have. For me to even train you, for instance, would mean for me to know you as well as I know myself. No secrets, nothing held back."

What he described was what I had already felt, when I knew he did not look on his playmates with the same gaze he turned on me. I shivered, hunger and desire making me pulse on the toys that still filled me. "I don't want to, please. Please, I'm scared."

"For a month? Would you try my slave training just for that amount of time? You have nothing to do this summer, lovely, and nothing to lose. If it's a failure, you spent your summer having the kind of sex that most people only dream about. If it's a failure, you leave with nothing but a greater knowledge of the depth of subspace you're capable of reaching. Bow to me for a month and I'll show you why you'll never want to leave being my slave."

His gaze was so intense and I clenched on the toys, gasping with the pleasure that rocked me at the mere thought of surrendering to him, the man I knew only as Master because he wouldn't give me his name. Because I was not to have another name for him.

I shook in fear and shook my head. "No. No, please. Please let me down, Master, please."

He was still smiling, undeterred by my resistance, when he released the cuffs. "So afraid, kotik."

I was and I was terrified of falling at his knees, but I wasn't leaving and retreating like I should have once he released me, either. Instead, I was curling closer to his warmth and comfort and safety. Crazy girl. And that felt more true than ever. He stroked a hand down my back while I wondered what was wrong with me. "You weren't hard," I whispered softly, saying the only other thing that had bothered me during his game.

He laughed quietly. "True, but there's a reason for that. If you're feeling brave, I'll show you what it is."

Brave? No. Impulsively, recklessly curious? Always. I looked up at him. "I want to know."

His grin was playful and he unzipped his jeans before he grabbed my hand, and guided me down the front to...

Metal encased him and my eyes widened, even while my blood raced, and I suddenly pulsed on the toys inside of me again, but this time it was painful. I moaned and stroked him, reaching lower to cup his balls while I looked up to his eyes to watch the reaction. He hissed through his teeth, and I could feel him trying to harden from my attentions, but he closed his eyes and breathed as if fighting it. And I realized I was mindlessly grinding the back of my hand in his jeans, twisting to try to get any stimulation against my covered clit.

When his eyes opened to meet mine, the look in them was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. He was still full of iron control, but he was a dangerous animal dying to dominate and take. And I was suddenly struck by the fact that he was reacting to my fear of him, and had been the whole time. The more I struggled against the noose tightening around me, the more he wanted me. "I told you," he said softly. "You're the one who is going to have to give me pleasure."

And then I realized I had been right. I was already lost and there were two decent options for me. I could run away from him and never go back to Sulfur's, never let him in my life, which was something I wouldn't do. Or I could bow.

Like an idiot I didn't do either of those things. I didn't want to. No, my blood raced in reaction to that realization that fear taunted him. I wanted to run, but not actually run. I wanted to be chased and held down, endangered and taken. Because the more afraid I turned and then more I struggled, the more controlled he became and the more like a secure wall he was for me to lean against. And I wanted that security. It was what I'd been wanting all along.

It was weird. It was crazy and convoluted and only barely made sense, like every other bloody emotion I'd had in my life. But I think he understood or at least sensed my desires. His eyes didn't miss a thing, and he knew all kinds of fetishes.

Instead of bowing or running, I stroked his cock in his cage, teasing him until he turned on the control for the toys inside of me, until he turned them up to their most intense. I fell to my knees with the pleasure of it, and resorted to kissing him through his jeans until I cried out in ecstasy while he remained unsated, staring down at me with a faint little smile that said he knew what game I was playing, what I was doing. When he grabbed my leash, I scrabbled, whimpering to get away and he let me, watching me with that same distant look.

"Let me go," I whispered. "Take it off and let me go."

"Anything you ask, lovely." But it sounded like he was saying something else, like our entire conversation had been different.

————

Ash

As the days continued, each one felt like a mark off a calendar for an event that set my blood racing. I threw myself into work, even while I messaged and talked with and had taunting dates with her. It was as if she were the female animal who was pushing and testing me, needing to be held down so she could feel the strength and power that could make her safe. It was a few days before she asked me to come over to watch a movie with her.

She chose V for Vendetta, something I had never seen, but I quickly caught onto the undertones, and felt myself pushed and taunted again. Of course, it could have been all in my head. Could have, if she hadn't paused the movie when V kidnapped Evey to torture her, and asked me if I would eat her out.

I laid her on the floor and whatever my smile looked like, it made her quiver beneath me. I fucked her with my tongue, switching to my fingers when I wanted to bite at her clit. Her cries were like music and her scent drove me crazy, so that I strained in my cock cage. There was a dark current to her request, as if she were trying to snap my control or make me act, so I would take her and hold her captive in a cave or a dungeon.

The second time she didn't even bother with a movie. For the first time, she didn't call, didn't warn, didn't ask for permission like she always did. She knocked on Sulfur's back door, and I gave her an indulgent smile while I stared at her from the doorway, waiting. She fidgeted and looked away from my eyes, looked behind her as if she might change her mind, my Pet. But then she swallowed and pushed past me, grabbing my hand to pull me to my bondage bed. And still Pet didn't say a word and I refused to break the silence, refused to break at all.

Instead I merely watched, smiling vaguely when she shoved me backwards onto the bed, when she straddled me. My cock strained against the cage but in the state she put me in, in that magical place of perfect and pure control, I grabbed her thighs and helped her grind against me. Whatever pleasure she felt was purely psychological since I was obviously limited. But it was clear that she felt a lot of pleasure. She moaned when she straddled me, grabbing my hand so she could suck my fingers between her lips. She squealed when I withdrew to shove her on her hands and knees, to hold her still beneath me. While she trembled, I gripped her chin and pointed, forcing her gaze to the dungeon door. I didn't say a word with the threat, but I didn't have to. Her lips parted and she moaned, bowing low in front of me and the sight of her like that was like a siren call, commanding me to take, to own. Since the night where I had tied her to the Saint Andrew's cross and made her face her emotion she had been in this mood, pushing me and pulling away. She was like a fox pawing at something it didn't know very well, only to prance away, but never far because it was too curious.

I let her leave that night. I held her down on her hands and knees, holding her wrists together with one hand while my other held her hair and forced her to look at the door that I so rarely got to use. But eventually I relaxed, breathed, and released her. She had been so still under my hold as if waiting, petrified, but as soon as I let her go, she jumped away and turned to stare at me from the doorway before she left me.

It was the third call that did it. She asked me to come over again and when I showed up, I changed my greeting. "Hello, Jezebel."

Her eyes went wide and she whispered, "Hello, Master." She had the movie waiting for us and she curled up at my knees, as she had taken to doing. She had taken to wearing a bow in her ponytail after I had told her how pretty it looked one time. I toyed with her hair while we watched, running my fingers through the silky strands. And eventually she paused the movie and turned to watch me where I played. "Did you kill someone?"

I had to smile. It was perfect, the way she asked it of me. It was without fear, without judgment, without much concern at all. It was exactly the way a slave would ask a Master about their violent past. Because a slave wouldn't need to fear those things. As belonging to me, whatever violence I possessed would only be used to protect her. Even so, I considered my answer. My past wasn't something I had ever spoken of, and even my brother didn't ask questions for concern of what he would find. Ivory had guesses, I knew, but he had growing up with a different mother, one who had run from our father. Mine had stayed and I had paid for it, not that it made me bitter or anything. No, those events had forged me and I was perfectly content with that fact.

"Whatever violence I have done before, I can promise you that it took a lot for me to be driven to it."

"So you have." She met my gaze so easily by then, her eyes crystal clear and endlessly curious. I had learned that her mind rarely stopped once it was detoxed from her drug use.

"I didn't say that, now did I? The details are something I'd share with a slave." I touched her nose playfully.

She pouted. "Well, that's me, so I-" She cut off, blinking, eyes going wide.

And then she turned around to start the movie, quickly covering her face so that I couldn't see her anymore, but the damage had already been done. She thought of herself as my slave and now I knew that, had the proof for it. I went back to petting her hair, but my mind was far away, in my dungeon, thinking about the pink collar I had to start her with, and the eternity collar I intended to work towards with her. Our dance had been fun, but I was done with it. She had had her time of pushing, of bratty behavior, but now I thought that was enough of that.


1...456789