Ashes to Ashley Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, I reached the end of my stream. "That's an awesome offer, thank you. But we're here with a bunch of friends as a group, so I think I'll have to pass."

But Tony, he could only be a 'Tony', wouldn't give up. He followed me to the sink and as we washed hands, he tried to get me to change my mind. "Yeah I seen you over dere," he pronounced 'there' with a 'd', "with all dem girls. You banging 'em or what? Come on!"

I winked at him. "Of course I am. I gotta get back, see ya around, Tony."

"Hey, how'd you know my name?"

I waved at him and went back out to wait for Ashley, but she emerged from her restroom just as I got there. My hand around her waist this time, we began walking back to our chairs. I must say, it was nice having her bare breast bump into me as we walked.

"I just got an offer to swap, you interested?" I teased Ash.

"With who?"

"Uh... Guido over there... standing by the bar."

Ash looked and spotted him, and what had to be his girlfriend. Crazy hair that was teased up to the sky like some 80's movie, fake tan, so much makeup that you couldn't possibly tell what she really looked like, and, the coup de grace, implants the size of... well... they were freaking enormous and looked kind of stupid. Poor thing, I thought.

"Uh... you said no thanks, right?"

"Yes, but we could change our minds! There's still time, I'm sure."

"Ugh. No, I've got my man."

We got back to the girls who all stood up when we arrived... six, no, seven topless women (with breasts and legs and torsos all covered in oil) surrounded me. Penis, settle the fuck down, please!

Rachael announced, "Javier is going to take our picture! Come on, line up!"

Robyn dashed in next to me on my left side, and I already had Ashley by the waist.

"Hey now!" complained Rachael. "I wanted to stand next to our stud muffin!"

But Robyn just smiled and said with a smile in her voice, "Sorry! It seemed like a race, so..."

I put my hand around Robyn's waist and she slid up against me, her very perky breast and stiff nipple rubbing into my side. Steady... Ashley turned a few degrees towards me and squashed her breast into my other side. Steady... Rachael stood in front of us for a second, then raised her hands in the air and shook her body side to side-- her very large breasts swinging out from her chest and almost hitting us. Fuck! Hard-on has been engaged!

The girls lined up, arms around the next girl, with me in the center. Javier must have taken a hundred pictures as we mugged for the camera. Eventually our line broke as the girls started posing wilder and crazier; hugging each other and grabbing boobs for the camera.

Finally Javier said, "Okay, okay, just you two, the couple in love."

When we looked at the pictures later, I was very impressed. Javier had caught the sun behind us, low in the sky with palm trees and the beach in the background. And in the foreground was... my Ashley. And me, of course, but Ashley was the star of every photo he shot. We posed so much; hugging, holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, kissing, my hands forming a hand bra for her, just so many lovely shots of us. Ashley didn't seem to care that she was topless, she never showed an instant of regret or remorse.

Javier finally snapped his last pic as the sun set completely, and our band of merry women (and me) began to poop out. Mira was not feeling well due to the hot sun and the copious amount of alcohol she consumed. It looked as if regurgitation was in the cards so Robyn took her back to their room. Some of the other gals were yawning, we were all pretty tired after drinking so much all day long.

"Alright ladies," announced Racheal. "Sleep in, because we're going partying tomorrow night!"

We responded with a few half-hearted cheers as we all picked up our stuff and settled the bills with Javier.

"You were great, again," Ashley spoke softly to me, her head on my shoulder as we slowly walked to our casita. "I was a little worried, to be honest. But the girls really seem to like you, get along with you."

"I'm glad, too. I was afraid they'd treat me like someone's dad or something. But it didn't seem like I put a damper on anything."

"Yeah not all. We're just old and tired I suppose. This is our... eleventh or twelfth trip coming down here. Those first few years, we didn't even sleep the first twenty-four hours! Now, the sun is down and we're all going night night!"

As we entered our room, Ashley's phone started going wild; Rachael was texting all the photos to everyone.

I got us some ice waters while Ash got herself a pancho and me a sweatshirt from our room. I also snagged a magic little blue pill. Nothing was going to keep me from popping a chub if the situation called for it tonight. We went out on the patio and I lit the fireplace on the deck and sat next to it on one of our lounge chairs.

"I don't think these will be going on Instagram," I laughed as we scrolled through the pictures. So many nice breasts... "And you were squeezing my ass the whole time, I was having a hard enough time not getting a hard-on."

"Uh, Daddy, look at my hand in the pictures, it's around your waist. Robyn's hand is missing from the shots."

"That was... Robyn's hand all over my butt? Oh shit, I didn't know..."

"It's fine, Daddy, I don't mind. Really. Robyn and I go way back, back to high school."

"Well, okay. I really didn't know it was her. Jeez, you can see my bulge in some of these shots."

"It's impressive, Papi." Ashley reached over and rubbed my groin. "Full disclosure, Robyn was the first person I ever kissed."

My eyes widened. "You really kissed a girl before you kissed a guy?"

She giggled. "Yeah." Ashley leaned over on me and kissed my neck right back by my ear, her breasts crushing sensually into me. She nibbled on my earlobe and whispered in my ear, "Robyn also showed me how to have an orgasm..." My cock began growing to full staff. "We used to have sleepovers where we would count how many orgasms we could give ourselves."

Jesus! "And how, my little love, how were you achieving all these orgasms?"

Ashley ran her tongue around my entire earlobe before answering. "Sometimes, we would face each other and just rub ourselves. Or, we would get one of those long English cucumbers and we just watched each other... you know." She paused for a moment. "Do you like hearing about this or is this weird? I can stop if it bothers you."

By this time my left hand had cupped her bottom and my right caressed her neck and back. "Please don't fucking stop," I whispered. "What else... you said sometimes. What else did you do?"

"Hmmmm... we used to practice kissing, of course."

"Of course."

"It was all kind of... innocent. We were just exploring, you know? Usually we were also laughing hysterically much of the time."

Ashley straddled me and my hard cock, still in its swimsuit, dammit. "But when we weren't laughing," she paused to kiss me full on my lips, "we discovered a lot of things."

I slid my hands up inside her sweatshirt as she spoke. "What did you discover?" I cupped her hanging breasts firmly. Fuck, she has nice breasts.

"We discovered our various erogenous zones. I found that having my breasts played with makes me incredibly wet."

"Is that so? Let's see if that's still true." I teased and carefully caressed both her breasts. "These are spectacular, you know?" My fingers rubbed gently on her nipples.

"Mmmmm fuckkkk... I'm glad you like them... you're like... sending lightning bolts... right to my pussy... mmm Joe! Can you... pinch my nipples... harder... it's okay I promise. Yes, like that, just like that."

I was squeezing fairly hard, I thought. Twisting her nipples, pulling them as she rested on her hands.

"You can go harder. Robyn used to... use her fingernails."

"Alright let's get this sweatshirt off then." We quickly got that off her, then I peeled her little bikini bottom down her thighs. I shucked my shorts, too. The breeze was still somewhat warm and the gas fire pit was blazing nicely so staying warm wasn't a problem.

I laid back on the reclining lounge chair with my hard cock fully extended. "Why don't you get comfortable on this and I'll keep playing with the girls."

Ashley smiled that sexy grin of hers. "Yeah, let's do that. I haven't had your cock in me for like, half a day."

She straddled my hips and then held my cock as she scooted back... sitting on my cock... her weight crushing down around him... fuck yes. Ash wasn't kidding about breast play making her wet, she slid so easily onto my steely post.

As she leaned forward, her breasts dangled right at my face. Perfect. I held them again, pinching her nipples hard and pushing my face into them so I could move my head side to side, motorboating her as she slowly moved up and down on my cock.

"Come on Papi."

I gave her a quizzical look as if to say, come on and... do what?

"I told you, Robyn dug into my nipples with her nails."

She stopped fucking me and looked at me intensely, her skin bathed in the flickering firelight. "I... I... want you to... bite them."

"But... that will hurt you, won't it?"

She started moving again on me, raising herself up and then settling back down slowly, purposefully. "Yes, Daddy. Yes it will. I want you to... hurt me... that way."

I'd never done anything like this before. Yes, I had seen more than a few porno scenes involving BDSM, but I never met anyone who was submissive like this. My soon-to-be ex-wife was aggressive and combative, certainly not submissive. The thought of... hurting someone had always gotten me excited but here, this was really happening and she wanted me to hurt her, actually cause harm to her. It went against my lifelong way of thinking--Don't hit girls.

But her insistence made me give in to her demands. I squeezed her left breast, the slightly larger one, roughly and it made her nipple stick out unnaturally. My lips encircled her hard bud, and I drew as much of it as I could into my mouth. I suckled hard, my teeth scraping against her breast flesh digging in somewhat.

"Yes Daddy! Yes... keep doing that... mm hmm... now, bite down."

She's asking me to do this. I brought my jaw together, my teeth closing around the base of her nipple. Her moans increased, so I bit down harder. Her squeals soon turned to whimpers as my teeth were a mere fraction of an inch apart, separated only by the thin skin of her areola.

Ashley ground hard on me, adjusting herself so she could rub her clit better on me. I... let myself go and got more into it, got more comfortable with delivering the pain she asked for; I absolutely loved biting her breast.

I knew she was close, so I quickly switched breasts. The sudden, new pain caused her body to jerk several times before she arched her back... and squirted all over my cock and crotch. Her screams, a mix of pain and pleasure, echoed on the patio and got the neighbors attention again. I could hear some clapping and hooting from both sides of the casita, but Ashley was lost in her own hedonistic fog and didn't seem to notice.

I released her breast as she collapsed forward on top of me, utterly spent. Her cheeks were wet with tears but she was giggling, panting, cooing, and moaning too as my raging cock, still inside her, made little up and down thrusts in her sex.

"I love you so much, baby," I whispered. I could feel a few new tears on my neck as she had buried her face there, too exhausted to hold herself up to be kissed. "You're amazing, I... loved what we just did. Was it okay for you?"

She vigorously nodded her head and snaked her arms under me, molding her body perfectly to mine. We lay like this for several minutes, just enjoying each other as I whispered sweet things to her, reassuring her that I loved her. My cock never went soft and it stayed inside her.

"Joe, you don't think I'm... weird? Or, crazy or something?"

I rolled us over so I was laying on top of her. I propped myself up on my elbows so we could look at each other.

"Honey. You are, without a doubt, the most sensual person I've ever been with. Okay? I... don't think of you as weird or crazy at all. I do think of you as sexually adventurous. I just hope I can keep up with you!"

"Are you sure? Because I've been with more than a few guys who seem fine with me... for a while. Then I ask for a spanking or something and they get kind of... weirded out. They treat me like I'm sketchy or some kind of skeevy ho after that."

I laughed and then leaned down to give her a hot kiss. "Baby, my love, you're not a skeevy ho, but you might be rather depraved, and I'm good with that, okay? Like you said to me at the pool today: Anything you want to do I will try it with you. You want spankings? That just makes my cock stiffer, swear to God. You and me? We can do anything we want to, okay? I'm open to try anything with you, just ask me."

I started moving my hips up and down slightly, fucking her gently.

"I used to dream of you," she whispered as we made gentle love. "Daydream, you know? And you would be... oh that's nice, squeeze my ass... touch my asshole, Daddy... what was I saying?"

"Daydreaming."

"Right. I would imagine us together like this, all soft and sensuous and romantic, but I would also imagine other things."

"Like?"

"Like... being restrained, tied down. And you... you were..."

"What was I doing, Ashley? Tell me." I was breathing harder at this point.

"You would... punish me." She turned her head and closed her eyes tight, apparently ashamed.

I got up on one elbow and used my other hand to encircle her throat; not squeezing but just exerting the slightest bit of pressure.

I spoke with my teeth clenched. "I will give you what you want, my love." I increased the pressure on her throat just slightly. She turned her head and opened her eyes, and they widened even more when I upped the pressure a little more.

"Are you okay, Ash?"

She smiled, even as her face began to turn a few shades darker.

"Grunt once for me." She did. "If you want me to stop, grunt three times, okay?" She grunted, just once.

"Good girl, and such a bad girl!" She grunted just once, again.

I began fucking her harder; taking longer strokes to where I pulled my cock back out at least three-quarters of the way before slamming back into her. I relaxed my grip on her throat and she breathed deep and hard for a few moments.

"You okay baby?" I asked, still thrusting hard.

"Yes, Papi. That was scary but... I loved it. Oh my God... it was so intense."

"Let's get these legs nice and opened up, shall we?" I raised up and she lifted her legs so her thighs were against her breasts, and I stuffed a pillow under her ass. I laid back down on her, my cock splitting her wide open.

"Ash, you're almost ready to come, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy... just a little more."

Just as most poker players had a giveaway, or 'tell', when they were bluffing or had a winning hand, Ashley had a 'tell' when she was about to come; her eyes began to flutter and her breathing changed to very rapid, shallow breaths.

I put my hand back on her throat when her eyes fluttered and I gently squeezed. Her eyes widened fully at the sudden shock, then her body stiffened as her orgasm hit her. I squeezed a little tighter as she thrashed beneath me.

In those few seconds where she couldn't breathe at all, this overwhelming feeling of power nearly overwhelmed me. I felt like I owned her, I controlled everything about her. She was mine.

Also during these few seconds, I felt her first squirt around my cock, so I backed up just an inch so it could spray better; and Ashley soaked herself and me as her squirt droplets rained all over her stomach, chest, and face.

I released her throat and let out a caveman-like roar as my own orgasm surprised me; I soaked her insides with so much semen as she trembled and gasped beneath me.

My hands found hers and I pressed them into the lounge chair while also letting her legs fall back down to their regular position. We kissed passionately as little tremors still quaked through both our bodies for the next couple minutes... I'd never had an orgasm like this, like a long rolling wave that didn't just peak and drop after five seconds. But this time, the head of my cock was so sensitive that it actually hurt even as it felt like he was still coming; that combination of pain and pleasure made my orgasm even more intense.

I was so spent I couldn't support my weight and I didn't want to crush her. I rolled to her side and lay on my back, breathing deeply. Ashley reluctantly let me go, but then she bent over my diminishing cock and took him in her mouth.

She's... cleaning my cock. Sucking down both of our juices and swallowing them. Fuckkkkk!

"Get up here and kiss me, love."

"Sure. Oh wait, one second." She slurped up some liquids from my balls and then came up to kiss me.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I tasted my own cum in her kiss. Ashley then planted little gentle, loving kisses all over my face, turning me into jelly.

"Joe," she whispered.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing to me?"

Confused, I opened my eyes. "Um, what do you mean?"

"The way you made love to me, the way you fucked me. It... I don't know."

I wrapped her up in my arms as she laid her head on my chest. "Is something wrong, honey? Because if there is we--"

"No, that's not it at all. It was... more of a rhetorical question, I guess."

I kissed her gently on the top of her head. "Tell me what's on your mind, Ash."

She turned her head and looked up at me. "I've... never felt like that before, never come so hard as I just did."

"I have never come like that, either. Honest. That's not a bad thing, is it?"

"It's... not bad. Just different. When you were... well... choking me..." her voice faltered.

"It's okay, love. Say it, please. I want to know how you felt."

"I felt... so out of control... like you controlled everything about me... and I loved it. I mean, I was scared shitless but at the same time I was... I never felt so loved, so totally loved as right then."

"You felt that way because I have never loved anyone like I do you. And by the way, that was completely mind blowing for me, I swear to God. I felt so connected to you and like... I owned you or something."

"Yes! That's it! I couldn't find the words but that's them, you owned me, and I want you to own me again... (kiss)... and again... (kiss)... and forever..."

After I broke the passionate embrace, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. I gently laid her down and crawled in beside her, spooning her tight against my body. "I love you and I'm crazy about you," she whispered.

A little smile broke over my face and I heard her breathing change and I knew she'd fallen asleep.

- - - - -

I woke up, alone, to the sound of voices, female voices. Is the TV on in the main room? I looked at the clock; a little after nine at night. That's a nice two-hour nap. We hadn't really had dinner, and I was a bit hungry. I put on my board shorts and started to walk out into the main room of the suite, but I heard Ashley's voice very distinctly as I got closer to the door...

"... and yeah, it scares me. Sex with him is so intense. I have never felt like this before."

"What about Steve last year? You were so in love with him." I think that's Robyn talking?

"That was like... puppy love compared to Joe. This guy, he... he's nothing like anyone I've ever met before."

"And he sneaks around and eavesdrops, too!" I said, startling the girls as I strode into the room. They were sitting on the sectional couch in shorts and t-shirts, both obviously braless.. "Hi Robyn, good to see you. Will you excuse me for a moment?"