Ashes to Ashley Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

"Of course," she said as I smothered Ashley on the couch. I kissed her lovingly, but just for a few seconds as we had a guest.

"How long were you listening?" she asked me, beaming at me after that kiss.

"Just long enough to find out I scare you. It's okay, though. You scare me too. What's up Robyn? You guys hungry?"

"We were just talking about that before Ashley got all gushy about you," Robyn responded. "We could eat a little something."

"How's Mira doing? She didn't look so good there at the end."

Robyn chuckled. "That's why I'm over here. I got tired of the vomiting and the moaning. She'll be alright, though."

"Well, how about you two order some room service, whatever you want. Just get me some meat and make sure it has some of that Mexican cheese on it. I need to shower."

I headed back to the bedroom and turned on the water, it got hot in just a few seconds. This is probably the nicest shower I've ever been in. Glass walls, two rain-type shower heads coming out of the ceiling and a couple of massage heads on flexible silver hoses, this shower also was big enough for a poker game.

Ahhhhhhh... hot water... cascading gently from above... wash away my--

"You got some room in there?" Ashley's voice rang out.

"Yeah sure!" I called out. I hadn't opened my eyes yet as my head was still directly under the rainfall head. So, I was rather surprised to feel two hands on my shoulders, and another two hands on my ass.

"I hope you don't mind," Ashley whispered sexily from behind me.

I turned around and wiped my eyes... and there stood two lovely ladies, stark naked, in the big shower with me.

"I thought it would be rude to just leave her out there alone," Ashley seductively cooed.

This was so completely unexpected and my mind was having difficulty processing the situation. Ashley and I had never talked about a threesome before, we were so into each other the topic just never came up. But... she brought a naked Robyn to me in the shower. That means that Ash has given me her tacit consent to... to what? Kiss Robyn? Touch her? Fuck her? She had just revealed some of her past sexual adventures with her, and she knew it turned me on. Looks like it's 'Game On.'

All that internal thinking took about three seconds. I smiled at Ashley, turned to Robyn and smiled at her too. Then I snaked an arm around each of their waists and pulled them into me.

Slightly taller than Ashley at maybe 5'7", her island skin contrasted with my pale complexion. Her lithe body, long brown hair, completely shaved pussy, perfectly lovely little breasts, and cute-as-a-button face all combined to make one very hot package.

My cock stiffened as I held the two giggling friends.

"So... what happens next?" Robyn asked, smiling at me.

"Um... what are the ground rules, Ash?"

She gave me a huge grin. "Robyn and I never had any rules, and everything always worked out just great."

I looked back and forth at the girls. "No rules then, sounds good to me! Ashley, if you would be so kind, lean up against the glass over here?"

She put both hands against the glass and playfully stuck her ass out. Her breasts hung down, and looked spectacular.

"Now, open those legs, little missy." Only the lower part of one leg remained in the overhead flow of water.

"Yeah," Robyn joined in. "Spread 'em." Robyn seemed to have read my mind as she unhooked the flexible sprayer from the wall and turned it on to the massage setting; the hot water pulsed from the shower head. I grabbed the small square washcloth and the container of body wash.

"You better hose her down good," I offered. Robyn obliged and held the pulsating shower head over Ashley's shoulders, slowly moving it from side to side and down her arched back. I stared, fixated by the sight of two naked women in my shower. Finally, Robyn got down to the small of Ashley's back.

When Robyn directed the stream into Ashley's ass crack, Ash moaned and stuck her ass out a little more, further exposing my woman's vagina. When the stream hit her asshole directly, Ashley squealed to high heaven.

"I think you found a dirty spot or something," I teased.

"Yeah, I think you're right. We'd better get this extra clean." She nodded to me and pointed the massaging sprayer at the side of Ashley's hanging breast.

I poured a good sized dollop of the body wash directly onto my hand, then I worked it into her ass cheeks with both hands like I did earlier with sunblock lotion. However, there was no need to hide or be circumspect about it, my fingers thoroughly and brazenly rubbed Ashley's asshole, getting it all nice and soapy.

"Rinse, please," I called to Robyn, who thoroughly cleansed the area. When she finished, I bent down on one knee and began licking her clean little asshole, much to Ashley's delight. I really enjoyed licking her butt, but even more so because of how she reacted to it. She slowly gyrated her hips, and then pushed back so the tip of my tongue entered her puckered little hole.

I'd never been in a threesome, but Robyn was just standing there and it seemed to me she should be involved too. She's probably a little hesitant, too... Do something!

"Ash honey, how about you stand up straight so Robyn can get in there too?"

Robyn beamed at me as she sat down on the shower floor in front of Ashley. She was also in front of me... within arms reach. We both leaned in to Ashley so she was getting her asshole licked by me and her pussy licked by Robyn.

"Oh my fucking God, you guys!"Ashley cried out as she tried to maintain her balance.Robyn's and my chins bumped a few times as we worked our tongues in Ashley's hot holes, and while I kept my left hand on Ashley's thigh to keep her steady, my right hand had nothing to do. With only a moment of hesitation, I reached forward to feel Robyn's breast.

Fuck, it's so soft, and firm, and her nipple is so hard and actually more prominent than Ashley's.

Robyn moaned as I gently caressed one breast and then the other, before settling on the one nearest me. I continued thrusting my tongue in Ashley's asshole knowing how much she loved this. My fully hard cock flinched when Robyn's hand grasped it by the shaft. When she began stroking me I moaned deeply into Ashley's ass, hoping the vibrations sent little chills through her.

Ashley must have looked down and seen what was going on, because she spoke in between her moans. "Oh good. You guys are... mmmm touching each other... that's... mmmm... so fucking hot... I'm almost... fuckkkkk..."

She began shaking and trembling, her orgasm imminent. I tweaked Robyn's nipple hard, making her scream into Ashley's pussy. That was enough to send Ashley over the edge, she screamed to God and nearly fell over. Fortunately, Robyn and I let go of each other and helped her remain upright as she went through the throes of passion.

When Ash returned to earth she pushed Robyn's head down so she could swing her leg over her, and then joined us as we sat on the shower floor. Ash gave me a hard, passionate kiss, then she gave Robyn one also. Then she surprised us both.

"You two kiss." She saw our hesitation and said, "Really! Go ahead." She proceeded to put her hands behind both of our heads and gently pushed us together. I still had a few milliseconds of doubt, but I quickly got over it. Our lips met and gently brushed together for a few seconds. Then she slightly parted her lips and our tongues delicately danced inside each other's mouths.

We backed off, and I began to stand up, helping them to their feet. "You know, I think we ought to hurry up with this shower and, uh, move to the bedroom." The girls agreed and we quickly washed our hair and our bodies. At no time did my cock even consider going back down. The combination of rubbing these naked soapy bodies, and theirs rubbing mine, kept him fully occupied. Well, the Viagra I had earlier probably didn't hurt, either.

We dried off and the girls spent about ten minutes blow drying their hair. I finally came back to the bathroom and yanked the plug from the outlet and told them their hair was dry enough.

Robyn laid down on her back, mostly because Ashley was pushing her down. They wrapped their arms around each other in a loving embrace while their legs entwined as they began grinding their pussies together.

My cock had quieted down quite while I waited for them to dry their hair, but watching them gyrate on each other brought him right back to fighting condition. I carefully climbed over the two of them, my cock laying in Ashley's crevasse. That in itself felt awesome on my cock, but of course that wasn't enough for anybody. I wriggled down until my cock fell out into the open air... meaning he was free to move down the inch and a half and find Ashley's pussy. I knew she would be wet, and I wasn't disappointed as I slowly pressed him inside my woman..

"Oooo!" she moaned. "Robyn, he's fucking me. Oh my God, kiss me more, baby!"

I pounded her pussy as hard as I could, slamming my cock repeatedly into her. Like Ashley said to me at the pool, sometimes it's like a switch gets thrown and I turn into a caveman. I pushed down on her back, putting more weight behind my cock so I could fuck her harder. The two girls couldn't kiss anymore as my rough fucking jerked them around too much. I rose up on one hand so I could spank her ass hard with the other. I don't know what Robyn was feeling from all this, but I knew Ashley was getting close. My cock was a bit insensitive from the Viagra, he was just a steely fucking machine.

"Baby," I panted. "Let go of Robyn. We're gonna... (gasp) I'm gonna roll you over... come with me." I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her with me as I rolled onto my back so that Ashley laid on her back on top of me, my cock still impaled inside her.

"Robyn, lick her and... be ready."

Ashley's weight on my cock provided a lot of good friction for both of us and I got a really good grip on her breasts, squeezing them hard and rough as I fucked her from beneath.

"Rub your pussy, baby," I whispered. "Spray her, she'll love it." I squeezed her breasts hard as she gasped and moaned. I felt Robyn crawling around down there so she must have settled her mouth on Ashley's wet pussy. Ashley's breathing increased but also shallowed to where she was just taking fast but short little breaths, like a dog panting. I found it sexy as I knew it meant she was very close. I slid one hand from her breast and moved it to her throat, where I squeezed a little. My fingers on my other twisted and pulled her nipple repeatedly.

"Are you my whore?" I growled.

"Uh huh," she squeaked.

"Fucking say it then."

"I'm... (pant)... I'm your whore... (pant)... Daddy's... (pant)... Daddy's fucking whore." Words seemed to be a struggle for her, maybe because I was choking her a bit harder than I thought?

I growled again through my clenched teeth. "I can fuck you anywhere, any hole, right?" My voice sounded pretty menacing, which was my aim.

"Fuck me Daddy... (pant)... fuck all my holes... (pant)... use me... (pant)... I'm yours... fuck fuck fuck!"

"Don't come yet!"

"What!" she wailed.

"You heard me, little girl. Don't come yet!! Don't come until I say you can."

Ash grunted as she got simultaneously fucked and licked. Her whole body squirmed under the mounting pressure of her orgasm, just a little bit more!

"Who owns you?" I roared. "Tell Robyn."

"You own me... (pant) fuck, my Daddy owns me.. (pant)... I love you Daddy just... (pant)... use me, hurt me... (pant)... just let me... (pant)... let me fucking come!"

"Are you my good girl?" I squeezed her breast as hard as I could, my hand trying to make a fist with her breast flesh inside it.

"Aaauuughhh!" she screamed. "I'm your bitch Daddy!" she screamed again. I loved it. I released my grip on her throat so she could scream louder. "I'm your fucking bitch! Your fucking cunt!"

"Good girl! Now, come. Come for me. Come for Robyn. Show her what you've got!"

Ashley let out a high-pitched squeal, but as she began to breathe in I squeezed her throat hard again.

From my vantage point underneath Ashley, I saw Robyn rise up, her face in shock and wonder as strong streams of pussy fluid sprayed her face and body. Ashley jerked hard as her orgasm exploded, thrashing around crazily like she was being electrocuted. I released her throat and she gulped fresh air while her pussy continued to pulse fluid on Robyn, who then went back down on Ashley, presumably to capture the squirts in her mouth.

"Daddy?" Ashley whispered after a minute or so.

"Yes love?"

"Daddy, fuck Robyn, okay?"

Music to my ears! "Are you sure?"

"Yeah... but do it right over me?"

I slid out from under Ashley and left her on her back while Robyn laid down on top of her in a classic sixty-nine; each face was in the other's pussy. I positioned myself behind Robyn's hot little ass, and pushed my cock into her dripping vagina. As I slowly fucked Robyn, I could feel my balls on Ashley's nose... so decadent... and I knew my thrusts were pushing Robyn's clit into Ashley's face.

Robyn began mewling the moment I entered her, obviously she was very wound up and looking forward to a good orgasm. I, on the other hand, was damn near ready to explode! The thought of fucking someone other than Ashley hadn't ever entered my mind until twenty minutes ago. Now that my cock was inside another woman, while Ashley watched from two inches away, was driving me completely crazy.

I gritted my teeth hard and tried not to think about fucking this beautiful girl; it was all I could do to not come. Fortunately, Ashley was working her magic on Robyn's pussy and Robyn began climaxing, her vagina rhythmically clenching my cock. I finally released my pent-up semen, flooding her insides with shot after shot of hot cum.

Bliss, pure hedonistic bliss...

I collapsed on Robyn, which also put a lot of weight on Ashley. She whimpered for a moment and I reluctantly got off her best friend, my body spent and wracked from this awesome fuck.

I watched as my cock slipped out of Robyn's pussy and within seconds a small torrent of my white cum gushed out of her slit... into Ashley's open mouth.

I simply stared, my mouth agape, as this erotic scene played out in front of me. I had seen this in a thousand porn scenes but just never thought I would experience it in-person. When Ashley finished licking my cum from Robyn, she pushed on Robyn's hips so she would get off of her. Ashley then moved up to Robyn so they could kiss... and share my cum... swapping it back and forth a couple times before they both swallowed what was in their mouths.

I descended on the pair and kissed both of them as we all hugged, our bodies lying in a tangled heap on the bed for a few minutes.

Finally we took a little break to rest, and Robyn asked Ashley, right in front of me, "So... how much does he know?"

"Well," Ash began, "now he knows... almost everything."

"Almost? Doesn't he deserve to know it all?"

"I think he does, yes. Why don't you tell him."

Robyn smiled and turned to me. "You ready to hear this Papi?"

I nodded my head vigorously.

... More to come...

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers