All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Just wow

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
OMG

This was SO WORTH waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Hot as all hell

Yet another awersum chapter in this amazing tale. Has she finally tamed the beast ?

Tara CoxTara Coxover 8 years agoAuthor
Don't get your hopes up, ya'll...

There are at least 9 chapters left to write in this book...so where is the fun in perfect harmony and nightly group sex?

A quick thank you to my fabulous writing group for the tit-alating chapter title, The More The Merrier...it is the title of our new erotic menage boxed set.

And if you hate going all these long days...and sometimes weeks...without my humor then follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RealityRomances?ref=hl). It links to my daily blog and I also give daily words counts on whatever I am working on. As well as occasionally, teases from that day's writing. They know first when the next chapter is COMING!!!!!!!!

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago
Well hell....

That was such an incredibly hot chapter! Just when I think you've written the ultimate scene and can't possibly top it, you manage to do so. Major kudos to you.

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Awesome as Always!

and totally hot!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

BRAVOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Yeah, this was hot. Love hot! Sven came around a LOT faster than I expected, I figured the process would take a month or so to heal their relationship, not a day but am not disappointed in the resulting story. Now following on Facebook, so eager for the next installment and am so glad to hear it going to keep going for a while. Keep up the awesome stories!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
A Exciting Surprise

Although Kirsten seems to be in charge, in particular with Sven on the boat. He tried to hold back but she did not let him. Thank you for that as a sub is to obey and she certainly did not there.She also made it very clear that all three were to come to her room or none at all and with no fighting having occurred. She is in charge, not the men. The three in the bedroom seems to be going alright but they all have different ways to make her suffer should she defy. I look forward to how she reacts to a collar and also if she gets pregnant and when they do not all play as a team and what will cause this as I am almost certain they will not want to share all the time. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hooked

I have read the series over and over, it has been so enthralling. It was a great treat to see a new chapter today! Your writing paints an incredible picture. This story is so captivating. I can't wait to read more. This story is beyond incredible (and I wish I was Kirsty!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Babies

I'm wondering when Kirsty will get pregnant, and if her husbands will fight over who is the biological father - or will they equally share in the responsibility? And what happens if it's another girl or twin girls? Will her husbands consider passing on their fishing business to daughters? As they're the ones responsible for gender, they won't be able to blame Kirsty. But I think they want some sons to carry on. In any case, I don't think she's out of the woods yet - more travails are surely coming her way.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years ago
At last!

you, my dear, are the REAL sadist in having edged and denied us this for so long!

good thing you're writing to an audience of pain sluts, eh? ;-)

loved the chapter, of course. i mean, how could i not?

lovely writing as always. five shiny stars and a big thank you!

CypGypsyCypGypsyover 8 years ago
Pot, meet kettle...

While you amuse yourself (and us) by comparing the sadism of Bjorn and Mikael, it's easy to see who the real sadist is here. Take a look in the mirror! Who but a pure sadist would leave us all hanging in the MIDDLE OF A SCENE?!

PLEASE finish the scene, in detail!

Between losing my comment and retyping it, I see that STG came to the same conclusion.

Five stars, twice, anyway.

Nikol_NiteNikol_Niteover 8 years ago
Finally!

I enjoy Mikael and Bjorn, but the love story I'm looking to see blossom is between that of Sven and Kirsten. Maybe it's because he seemed unreachable, but this is a connection I want to see play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I stumbled across this chapter by accident and now want to read the whole series. Is AEgir's Wife a continuation of AEgir's Bride and AEgir's Captive? Where do I start?

Thank you for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Xxxx

Not yet?¿ come onnnn :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

It was a good ride while it lasted.

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
One of the very best!!!

I love this series... it is well written, exciting and oh so interesting!!! I hope this isn't the end of AEgir's adventures. You are a fine author and this truly deserves to be published for the paying public! I for one would buy it, and there aren't very many stories on this site that I would say that about.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
whoa baby

Bjorn is really turning me on with all this talk of denial... I wish he would come pay me a visit haha. This scene was unbelievable! I think you did such a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Wow well this is by far the story I have enjoyed most on this page. Wanna keep Sven for myself... ;-)

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Beautiful session sounds like Kirsten was very well pleasured and gave the three lads much pleasure too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES