All Comments on 'Ashlee's Undoing'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Your story kept me glued to my screen. I like stories that have a tease getting her just reward. Too bad about the ending. A dream? You write so well. Did you have to do that to your readers? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo

That was fantastic. I was pleased you were realistic about the pain Ashlee would experience when Anthony did what he did. Loved the detail, teasing, and submissiveness.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 18 years ago
Awesome story, mpqm.

Your story is so well written--its erotically charged and hints at dark desire and forbidden territories. Youy know as I was beginning to see where I thought you were going I had that first tinge of disappointment. But as in any good story the creativity overwhelmed my disbelief very much like ashlee's feelings teeter back and forth between desire and revulsion and in the end I find myself giving in to the exq1uisit moment. Asn for the dream ending...I usually think this is a cop out way to pull out of a story but in this case you handled it perfectly. All in all I am decidedly a new fan--your on my hot list.

Thanks for a good tale, L O Reins

PS Don't you think it would be great if they added a spell checker to the site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressed

I read alot of stories on here, but I find few that I want to bother with commenting on. This one, however, was amazing. You got the fine line between the fantasy and reality of rape just perfect, which is something you rarely see in the stories posted here. The story is very well written, with phenomenal detail. I am definitely, definitely impressed, and greatly anticipate reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YAY!

I have also read many stories here, but yours is definitley one of the best. PLEASE write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous