Ashleigh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, looks like a hit a nerve or something there? Thanks for saying that Simon, it is very nice of you." She leant forwards and pecked him on the head, bringing her pendulous breasts dangerously close to his face. "Now I want to see what you are going to do with my breasts?"

"What?"

"I want to see how you handle my breasts?"

"Kirsty, I don't think that would be a good..."

"You know," she said continuing, "whether you make them bigger or smaller in your composition. Perhaps making me look a little more athletic?" She was smiling a strange sort of internally knowing smile.

"Oh, oh, see what you mean." Simon was beetroot-red. He realised he had put his foot in it, and was glad Kirsty had clarified what she meant, because he had been thinking along completely different lines. As he stared at her breasts, which rose and fell before him in a slightly erratic fashion, he did think of something he had missed.

"Err, my eyes are here Simon, now you're not getting distracted, again are you? Perhaps I should cover up?"

He laughed, "No not at all. I suddenly realised looking at your breasts that I had missed something. The sweat. In fact," he grabbed his camera and took some pictures of her breasts quite blatantly.

"Hey, I hope that is for the picture and not your personal collection? She smiled at him showing that she didn't really mind if it was for his personal collection.

"Both," he said. The more references I take, the less I need to bother you for modelling."

"Now where's the fun in that? If I'd known that was your plan, I'd have stopped you. It's hard enough getting you round here as it is." She feigned disgruntlement.

Simon reached out and smacked her on the bottom. "You are a tease madam. Now then, this might sound a little kinky but..."

"I'm listening..." Kirsty's eyes were suddenly shining brightly.

"Well, I would like to cover you with oil and then spray some water on you."

"You what now?"

"Cover you with oil, then spray water on you. It will replicate sweat beautifully."

"Oh, I see." Kirsty did little to hide her disappointment. "Well, you'll have to do my back."

"Sure, but I can't without any gloves. Do you have any rubber gloves?"

"Sure, they're under my bed, along with the little rubber dress and the hand-cuffs."

"Ha, ha," Simon burst out, stopping immediately as he suddenly wasn't sure it was a joke.

"Relax, I have some under the sink. I'll get them."

"Sure you don't mind, I mean this is going beyond the realms of just posing for me?"

"Hey, as soon as it stops being fun, and starts getting a little weird, I'll let you know. This is nothing compared to what some boyfriends have asked me to do for them."

"Umm, not sure I want to hear any of that. And the big difference is I'm not your boyfriend."

"My dearest Simon, I am closer to you that I have been to many of my boyfriends, so don't play that card." She disappeared into the kitchen before he could respond and came back with some gloves and a spray bottle of water. "I'll get my sun-tan oil from the garden, that should work." She handed him the gloves. "Put those on then, you pervert."

"Stop," he said smiling.

He put the oil on her back and squirted on the water in fine droplets. It looked good so got her to do the same with her breasts and top half. As she went through the process, Simon played it safe and looked away, knowing that watching Kirsty oiling up her firm mounds would have had the inevitable effect on him. Instead he concentrated on removing the gloves and making sure his hands were dry and oil free.

"Ok, I'm ready." Kirsty resumed her pose. Was this how I was?"

"Perfect." Simon looked at his watch, it was already 17:40. "We'll just do another twenty minutes, then I'll let you grab a shower, whilst I get the barbeque set up ok?"

"Yeah, I could really do with some food and a proper drink."

"If you could just spray yourself with water every now and then, that would be great."

"Sure,"

Simon spent the next 30 minutes, and could have spent more, working on the composition. The change of skin texture, now that Kirsty looked like she was covered in sweat was a challenge that he took to with his usual flair. He drew her breasts in different sizes in a couple of side studies, making sure he did the same with legs and bum. He removed her knickers in one of these studies commenting in pencil about 'Egyptian battle dress'.

Her back, entranced him, the bone and muscle structure, was a pure joy of light and shading, he was lost to his art. So much so, that it took Kirsty to break her pose and stand before him with her hands upon her hips to deprive him of his pleasure. "That's enough now eh? I'm getting hungry."

"Ok, KT, I get the message. Er, those panties get see-through when wet. Just thought you should know that. I can see your pubes easily."

"Oh! Sorry," she looked down at herself. "Oh my God. I might as well be standing here naked!" She looked back at Simon smiling. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Not a bit of it. Don't know what you mean? Look, if you want to grab a shower, I'll get things on the go and tidy away my things. I know where everything is, so be as long as you want.

Kirsty blew him a kiss and disappeared upstairs, leaving Simon to it.

As she washed away the sweat and oils from her body, Kirsty could think of nothing other than those drawing Simon had done of his next-door neighbour. She realised after a short while that she was feeling jealous of her. Jealous because Kirsty had wanted Simon for herself. She always had. That was why every boyfriend she had had, was like Simon in so many ways. And the reason she let them go, was because they simply were not him. But she just couldn't make that step from being his good friend to being his lover. She couldn't even broach the subject, because if she did, and he wasn't interested in her in that way, it would probably make things awkward between them, and she couldn't have that.

All the time he had remained a virgin, and without a girlfriend, Kirsty felt safe and unthreatened. But now this woman was on the scene, and an older experienced woman at that. She suddenly realised she could lose Simon. The problem was, what to do about it?

It would have been very easy to dally in the shower for a while, she was quite worked up, as posing for Simon almost naked, had turned her on incredibly. And in truth, she had purposefully soaked her panties with water, to cover the growing patch of wetness radiating from between her thighs, which luckily, he hadn't noticed. But she didn't want to play with herself. She wanted to get back to Simon.

Towelling herself down, she slipped on a very short summer dress, sans bra and knickers. She felt naughty, and rather hoped that with drink, food and the right atmosphere, she might yet win Simon's virginity.

12