Ashleigh Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon's youth and inexperience with the opposite sex suddenly showed. A woman having an orgasm, whilst holding and squeezing his cock was a completely new experience for him. But if Ashleigh was disappointed, it didn't show, in fact she instantly had another orgasm to coincide with his. Simon's balls let go of their contents. A forceful pulse of ejaculate streamed from his cock along the underside of Ashleigh's arm and along his leg. "Fuck! Oh Fuck!" She cried at him as her hand began to pump his girth. Her nails digging into his hardened flesh as her orgasm ripped through her frame. "OH God, SIMON, ooohhh I'm...OH where is it all...coming from... There's so much of it... GOD it's so hot. Her large mounds quivered against him as she clamped her thighs together. "Fuck...Simon...I'm coming again... you've made me come twice in only a few seconds. You are so hot. You turn me on so much." She felt her own juices running down her leg as more and more of his, left his cock and pooled about her pistoning arm. "God Simon, that is so fucking hot. I have been dreaming of doing that for so long. You are fucking huge!" She quickly pulled up his shorts and boxers at the leg, to fully expose his cock as she continued to wank upon his pulsing phallus, drawing out every last drop of his semen.

"Fucking hell that was intense. God I'm dribbling down my thighs. You are so bad doing that to me. Look at the mess I've made of you. Guess I'd better clean it up." Ashleigh leaned forwards and began to suck upon the large globs of his come on his thigh and her arm. She slurped them into her mouth loudly, then licked along the come trails, scooping up as much of his life-giving fluid as she could, revelling in the exquisite task. She purred at him, reminding him of KT's words about the cat licking at the cream. She did not waste any of his come, even stopping to lick upon her fingers, and where she could not reach with her tongue, she scraped her fingers along and then fed them hungrily into her mouth. She was voracious in her appetite for him. Having completed her task, her eyes turned to his cock, which unsurprising for him, was still upstanding, pulsing, ridged with his blood and his body's lust. To Ashleigh it was a miracle.

"SIMON. You cock is...it's still hard...I've never had a cock that has stayed hard after it has been emptied. Oh my God. You are one horny man. How many times can you come before he goes down?"

"I don't know," he immediately blushed, "this is the first time I have been touched by a woman, I... I'm..."

"Ohhhh Simon. You're a virgin? Oooohhhh Simon. You shouldn't have told me that, it makes me want you all the more. But what about your girlfriend Kirsty?"

"Well the knowledge of her didn't stop you taking advantage did it?" He said, shyly disgruntled. "Besides, she is a friend, who is a girl. We have no sexual affiliation."

"Well you might think you don't Simon, but she sure as hell does, the way she looked at me yesterday."

Ashleigh found with Simon's upright throbbing monster before her, she could not concentrate on anything else. "Oh, but he is magnificent." She placed her elegant fingers about it again. Her finger tips not able to meet about the circumference. "To think I am the first woman to hold him, to bring forth your come, to see him ejaculating." Ashleigh shivered. Sticking out her tongue to draw the drop of come leaking from his urethra into her mouth. She pursed her lips ready to place them about his exposed glans, when a horn sounded out the front of their properties.

Simon looked a little panicked.

"God that must be Kirsty. She's coming round to do some modelling. Shit." Simon stood up, "I've got to grab a cold shower."

Ashleigh still had hold of Simon's girth and as he was now standing, she knelt before him, completely unable to resist completing the move of placing her lips about his cock. She could not get the full head into her mouth, but hungrily sucked and licked upon it, tasting his previously spent semen. "Ashleigh!" He anxiously looked at the garden gate.

Ashleigh ignored him.

"Ashleigh!" He said with more urgency.

She pulled from his cock smiling. "Ok, OK. But I've put my mark on him now, her eyes were transfixed by the throbbing male organ before her. "You cannot leave me like this, I need him. I want more Simon. You have to give me more!"

As he tucked himself back into his shorts and ran to the house, he wondered what he had let himself in for? Dashing up to his shower, he pondered on her words about KT, rather than his first female instigated ejaculation. Or his first instigated female orgasm. Though in truth, none of it had been his doing.

Kirsty, expecting Simon to be in the garden came around the back. She could see his pad and pencils were out on the lounger and walked over to them. The drawing visible, was the one of Ashleigh in lingerie, that she had seen the other day. She wondered if he had been working on it some more, then realised that Ashleigh was watching her. "Oh, hello Ashleigh." Kirsty appraised the older woman. She was naked apart from the smallest of bottoms. Her legs were splayed either side of the lounger and Kirsty immediately saw the wet patch that covered the small piece of material. Ashleigh's breasts were topped with pebble-sized erections as she smiled back at Kirsty.

Ashleigh licked her lips suggestively before she responded. "Hello Kirsty. I think Simon has just gone inside for a cold shower. He mentioned something about it getting a little too 'hot" for him out here,' not quite sure what he meant?"

12