Ashleigh's Research Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh carefully put down her phone and looked around to make sure nobody was in the stacks. She unbuttoned the bottom few buttons on her blouse and lifted up the front of her sweater vest, showing him her silky, pink bra. Then, she reached down with fingers and lifted the bra cups, exposing her plump tits. She let him get a decent look, and then put her clothes back down.

Trevor: ok

Trevor: ill let u in

Trevor: but u cant wear panties

Ashleigh shrugged. This was a lot easier than she thought it was going to be. She lifted up the front of her skirt and showed panties that matched her bra. Slowly, for his benefit, she wriggled out of them and let them fall to the ground, stepping out of them. Trevor nodded, and walked over to the door, letting her in. Ashleigh intentionally brushed her hand against his crotch as she walked in, whispering, "Thanks," in her sultriest voice. She walked over to the big wooden table in the middle of the room and took her place across from him, noting his bulging erection.

Trevor let Ashleigh settle down and even find the book that she needed before making his move. "You gonna let me see that sweet little pussy of yours?" Ashleigh gave him a puzzled look. "You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?" Trevor beamed.

Ashleigh sighed. "Okay, what do you really want?"

"First," Trevor explained, having clearly thought this through, "I'm going to fuck you. Then I've got to get this project done. And then, I'm going to fuck you again." Ashleigh rolled her eyes in exasperation. She didn't really mind the fucking, but she didn't want to be giving this guy the satisfaction of owning her body for the afternoon. She bargained with him, mostly so he didn't think she was a total slut, and eventually got him down to a blowjob immediately and some fucking later.

After Trevor sat down on a chair and made himself comfortable, Ashleigh got down on her knees and deftly undid Trevor's belt and zipper. The massiveness of Trevor's cock surprised her. Not that she was counting, but she had easily sucked over 100 dicks and his was the biggest by far. As a matter of fact, as she slipped the oversized head in between her pink lips, she felt a twinge of anticipation at getting fucked by it later.

Ashleigh used both hands to pump his cock, as she slobbered all over his massive pole. As her spit lubricated Trevor's shaft, she began a corkscrew motion with both her hands as well as her mouth. Trevor wrapped his arms around her head and gently pushed her down on his dick. He knew he was more than a mouthful, but wanted as much of him inside of her soft mouth as he could manage.

Ashleigh fought as much as she could, pulling backwards against Trevor's pull, because she could feel that he was pretty close to cumming. When Trevor suddenly let go, Ashleigh's mouth flew off of his dick just as Trevor's cock exploded. A jet of warm, sticky goo shot up Ashleigh's nose, and then a second arced into her open mouth. Ashleigh tried to cover his pricktip with her mouth, but Trevor held her just far enough to keep coming on her chin and neck. His sperm dribbled down her chin and dripped onto her sweater and skirt.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, as she scampered away from the last bits of jizz that Trevor flicked at her. Trevor just laughed and threw her a pack of tissues to clean up with.

Chapter 4

The rest of the afternoon was more or less uneventful. Ashleigh muddled her way through two of the three books she was supposed to be reading when Trevor announced that he was leaving, and that he was going to sample her fine pussy before he left. Ashleigh confirmed that she could stay until the main library closed, and then cleared a spot on the table to rest her elbows as she bent over and stuck her ass in the air.

Trevor flipped up the back of Ashleigh's pink pleated skirt, rubbing his dick up and down her snatch. Ashleigh felt her pussy gush with lubrication as she thought about his massive girth and truth be told, part of why her research was going so slowly was that she couldn't stop thinking about how big his dick was. Ashleigh moaned with pleasure as her clit popped out of its cocoon and was drenched with juices.

Ashleigh reached between her legs to guide him inside of her, and was a little surprised that he had put on a condom. "What's so funny?" Trevor inquired as Ashleigh's slender fingers aimed his cock to the entrance of her pussy. "It's nothing," Ashleigh replied. "Just that you blew your load all over my sweater and didn't give a fuck, and now you're all prim and proper."

"It's not for you," Trevor snapped. "The last thing I need is to knock up some slut who comes after my daddy's money." With that, he drove himself hard into Ashleigh, knocking her flat onto the table. Ashleigh grimaced at the sudden invasion; she wasn't totally ready for the full girth and felt stretched beyond what was pleasurable. Trevor didn't care, he started hammering away, with short strokes at first but then with longer strokes as Ashleigh relaxed and allowed most of his dick to sink inside of her.

It took a few minutes, but Ashleigh eventually settled into a rhythm, enjoying what felt like two cocks being driven into her at once. Her whimpers of satiation echoed in the small, air-conditioned room as Trevor pounded her from behind. She felt his pace quicken, and she slammed back against him as best as she could, knowing it wasn't going to be long. Trevor stabbed deep into her, deeper than anyone had before, before filling his rubber with cum. Ashleigh felt the throbbing of his dick and came as well, gasping for breath as her pussy throbbed fiercely.

As quickly as it began, it ended, with Trevor pulling out and squeezing the contents of his used condom onto Ashleigh's ass and rubbing it in.

"You're a real fucking asshole, you know that?" Ashleigh asked.

"Yeah, but I have a feeling you'll want more of this anyway," Trevor replied, pointing at his crotch. Ashleigh didn't reply as he packed up and walked off.

--

Ashleigh rushed to finish her project before the library closed, but she was still about 20 pages from the end when the security guard came by and knocked on the door for the third time. He had warned her with 15 and 5 minutes remaining, and Ashleigh saw the lights starting to get turned off. Ashleigh pretended not to notice, but the security guard opened the door with his keycard and stormed it. He was a tall, imposing black man with a mirthless grin on his face.

"Let's go. Get the fuck out of here," he said, unceremoniously.

Ashleigh panicked and pleaded with him, "Please! Please just let me finish this one book. It won't be more than 15 minutes, I swear!"

"You already got your 15 minutes. I don't know how you convinced Mr. Porter to let you in here, but you're not even supposed to be in here at all," the security guard said as he walked into the room. "Or maybe I do ...?" The security guard tipped the trash can towards Ashleigh, and she saw the spent condom sitting on top of all the trash.

"You got it ... Jerry," Ashleigh said, reading his name off of his badge. "Look, let me finish this off and I'll suck you off or something," she offered, overcoming her panic and putting on her best smile.

Jerry reached over and gently caressed her face. "Oh, you're gonna have to do a little better than that. Ol' Jerry here doesn't like being treated differently from the rich white boys."

"Fine," Ashleigh concluded. "Let me finish and you get to fuck me. Once." She wasn't sure why she had to specify "once."

"I don't think so," Jerry replied. "I think you need a little more motivation to hurry the fuck up. I'll tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to let you stay and read only as long as you've got a dick stuffed into your cunt. So don't mind me, honey, I'm just going to get started." With that, he hauled Ashleigh to her feet and pushed her forward bent over the edge of the table. Ashleigh furiously read, even as Jerry let out a little "Oho!" when he discovered she wasn't wearing any panties.

Ashleigh felt a little motion sickness as she bounced around from the fucking while she was trying to read handwritten text in a 300-year-old book. Jerry kept pawing at her boobs, pressed against the table, but Ashleigh repeatedly pushed his hands away. When he held onto her hips for leverage, she bounced around a lot less, and she got through about another 10 pages when she realized that Jerry was unloading into her pussy. Ashleigh just kept reading as Jerry milked his cock into her, squeezing out a few last drops and then letting his dick fall out with a plop.

"Time's not up if you don't want it to be," Jerry declared, as Ashleigh vaguely noticed a keycard being swiped and a second guard entering the room. "Sup, Leon." Leon was Jerry's supervisor and Jerry had promised him a piece of the action for closing the library late. Leon and Jerry shared a fist bump as they passed by each other. "Sup Jerry."

Leon was a fat, black man who had a thing for white chicks. He and Jerry spent far more time than they should staring at young white girls on the security cameras, and his dick was already rock-hard at the thought of finally getting to fuck one (that he didn't pay for). He laughed out loud as Ashleigh, bent over the side of the table, didn't even acknowledge his presence. She was so engrossed in her last-minute project that she could have been gang fucked by a group of 10 black guys without even noticing.

Leon dropped his pants and nestled his dick by her well-fucked cunt, but decided she'd enjoy it more if her clit were pressed against the corner of the table. Lifting her up, he dragged her (and her book) down to the corner and dropped her snatch right on the rounded wooden corner of the table. Ashleigh felt her clit press against the hard wooden surface as Leon pushed into her, and she momentarily lost her focus as a wave of pleasure echoed through her body. Gotta finish, gotta finish, she reminded herself mentally, turning her attention to the last chapter.

Leon took his time fucking Ashleigh, savoring each thrust. He watched his jet black dick disappear between her ivory buttocks, and noted the little dried patches of semen on her clothes. This girl was a real slut! He picked up the pace as Ashleigh turned each page, fucking her with more and more urgency as she got to the end of the book. Just as Ashleigh jotted her last note, Leon felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm done! I'm done!" shouted Ashleigh. "Get the fuck out of me!" Ashleigh flailed, but pinned against the corner of the table, she had absolutely no leverage. Leon kept pistoning his dick into her sopping pussy, letting the mix of her juices and Jerry's sperm dribble down the corner of the table. Finally, he came, letting jets of jizz fly inside of her. He felt the sperm squirt out the sides of her cunt, as it was already full of other men's cum.

Ashleigh let him top her off before telling him to pull the fuck out. Leon's slimy dick slid easily out of her, and a big wad of semen dropped to the floor with a splash. Ashleigh couldn't wait to get the hell out, and grabbed her stuff quickly. Leon and Jerry high fived each other as Ashleigh stormed out of the room.

Chapter 5

Ashleigh had dinner at the student center with Katrina, who ended up at some rich dude's house after their wild party on Friday night. She had spent most of Saturday and Sunday fucking his dick raw, and then getting dropped off in his Maserati with a diamond necklace around her neck and a thick wad of $100's in her purse. She peeled off $500 and slid it over to Ashleigh for taking care of Ryan before the game, even though she had dumped his ass (by text message) after acquiring her new sugar daddy.

"Thanks, baby," cooed Ashleigh, hugging Katrina. "I gotta go finish my paper now."

"You're writing your own paper?" asked Katrina, puzzled.

Ashleigh nodded sadly. "Yeah, Tanner assigned each of us to a rare book that can only be found in the library so we couldn't reuse or download papers," she explained.

"No, I mean, you don't have a 'special friend' yet?" Katrina asked. When Ashleigh just stared blankly at her, she burst out laughing. "Oh my god," she quiet-shouted, "Even if nobody told you about this before, how the hell have you not figured it out on your own?" Katrina was incredulous that Ashleigh, quite possibly the biggest slut of the whole cheerleading squad, hadn't solved this problem yet with sex. Ashleigh tapped her fingers impatiently as Katrina took her time laughing at her.

"Look," Katrina finally explained, "You know those dorks who inevitably follow you around and ask you out on the one in a million chance you'd actually stoop to their level?" Ashleigh nodded. Katrina finished, "Well, Little Miss Innocent, given how much they'd do for you when you're a total stranger, haven't you ever thought about what they'd do for you if you gave them the time of day?"

Ashleigh was flabbergasted. All throughout her first semester she had been writing her own papers and turning down all the greasy nerds that hit on her in class, when she should have been killing two birds with one stone. How had she not thought of this before?

"Holy shit, Ash. I got this one guy Bill who is writing all my Poli Sci papers for me - and he's not even in the fucking class! I just give him a blowjob for an A and a handjob for a B," explained Katrina. "Three point fucking three and I haven't written a single paper. Ever."

Ashleigh was a little embarassed, actually. She was a freshman, but she hadn't felt that way since the first week when she had been the Kappa's first bid and first pledge. Katrina gave her an "aww, poor baby" and kissed her forehead. "If it makes you feel better," Katrina commented wryly, "You're probably smarter than all the Kappas put together if you've actually been doing your own work for almost a whole semester." That made Ashleigh feel a little better.

Katrina helped Ashleigh put together a list of potential candidates. People who were in her class were a plus, but they'd be working on their own papers since everyone's was due on the same day. There was a trombone player in the marching band who was a possibility, but he was a little gross, hygiene-wise. Upperclassmen knew more, but underclassmen were willing to do more for less. Eventually, they settled on Tony, a junior who had skipped a grade in high school so he was (a) pretty fucking smart, and (b) kind of a social outcast so he didn't have too many people to blab to. Tony had actually rushed Delts as a sophomore but obviously got turned down, but still said hi to all the guys on campus; all the Kappas knew him because once a month he'd "find" something that someone lost on campus and return it in person at the Kappa house.

"I don't know his number," Ashleigh thought out loud.

"Ash, you dumb slut, nerds live in dorms and dorm room phones are listed in directories," Katrina sighed. Ashleigh gave Katrina the finger.

--

Tony Reed locked his bike at the student center. His heart (and dick) hoped that Ashleigh Holton had really called him and asked to meet him at the third floor lounge, but his head knew that it was probably just one of his friends playing some dumb prank on him. It didn't really matter, as just the mere possibility that the Kappa Princess had called him was enough to feed his fantasies for a week. It's not like he was doing anything, anyway - Simpsons was a rerun, and his only plans were to play Xbox. As he stepped off the elevator and walked into the lounge, he almost forgot what had brought him there in the first place.

"Hi."

Tony's heart skipped a beat. He looked over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't talking to someone behind him. (He had made that mistake plenty of times!) Then he looked closely at Ashleigh, seriously expecting that it was one of his friends dressed up like her. It was not - it was Ashleigh, object of campuswide masturbatory fantasies. And she was walking up to him!

"Hi," he said, trying to look cool.

"Tony, I really need your help," Ashleigh began, just like Katrina had rehearsed with her. ("You begin the conversation knowing he's going to do it," Katrina had advised, "The only question is at what price.") "I have this paper that's due tomorrow and I just found out Katrina broke her leg. I have to take her to the emergency room and I wanted to know if you'd be willing to help me write it." Ashleigh's words just hung in the air in the empty lounge. This was the hardest part, Katrina had said, the waiting to see what his initial reaction was going to be.

"I dunno," answered Tony carefully. "Do I get a blowjob if you get an A?"

The look on Ashleigh's face was priceless as she struggled to read Tony trying to read her.

"Look," Tony finally explained, "I know the whole Katrina thing is fake. You guys might think we're a bunch of friendless nerds but the truth is we're friends with each other - Zack has an arrangement with Brenda, Bill with Katrina, and Reggie with Crystal. Maybe you guys think it's some big secret, but we all talk, you know."

Ashleigh hesitated. In a way, it was kind of a relief not to have to do this dance all the way through - he wasn't being greedy or pushy, just wanted the same deal as all his friends. And it wasn't that bad of a deal.

"Okay," Ashleigh answered. "Same deal. Blowjob for an A, handjob for a B." She offered a handshake before realizing how dumb that was. Tony shook her hand anyway for the chance to touch her smooth, milky skin.

"One thing," Tony commented before he let go, "You need to put a down payment down. Right now."

Ashleigh nodded. "Let's do it." The two of them scanned through the third and fourth floor restrooms before finding one that was both unoccupied and had a lockable door. Tony stood against the wall, fumbling with his zipper, as Ashleigh carefully padded her knees with her sweater vest. Eventually, Ashleigh had to help Tony unbuckle his belt and pull his pants and briefs to his knees.

"Oh, God," croaked Tony as Ashleigh wrapped her slim fingers around his rock-hard dick. "Oh, God ... oh, shit ... oh shit oh shit oh shit." Ashleigh felt his dick spasm and she quickly clamped her lips over his pricktip as Tony's pent-up sperm prematurely rushed out and filled her mouth. Jets of sharp, pungent jizz splashed inside Ashleigh's mouth as she coaxed the underside with her tongue. Eventually, the throbbing subsided, and Ashleigh looked up at the embarassed Tony and swallowed his load in one gulp. Ashleigh actually felt sorry for the guy, and his dick was still rock hard, so she took it back into her mouth and began milking the last bits of sperm into her warm orifice.

Tony couldn't believe it! He was expecting her to use this as an excuse to get the hell out of there, but Ashleigh remained on her knees in front of him, licking and sucking his lucky dick back to life. She was gentle on him until he started to regain feeling, and then ramped up her slurping and twisting as he gained steam.

Ashleigh could barely believe it, either. She wasn't entirely sure why she was giving him a double for free, but she figured a little goodwill wouldn't hurt. Eventually, she could tell that he was about to cum again, and she looked up at him and opened her mouth, resting his dick gently on the tip of her tongue so he could watch himself squirt into her mouth. His second load was small and sort of oozed out of his dick, but Ashleigh made a big production of swallowing it anyway.

The following week, Ashleigh logged in to her school account and beamed with pride as she saw the A+ posted to her account.

12