Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Yeah, I don't like that either.

Ashley: So yeah, I just sort of, stopped

At this point, my cock has been throbbing hard for close to 15 minutes. It was as much in control of my thoughts as my brain was.

Me: So I saw

Me: Well, sort of...

Ashley: What do you mean?

Me: I only saw the little bit, you know, out of the side

Ashley: You've seen more of mine than I have of yours

Me: That's true

Ashley: So you go first

Me: What?

Ashley: Let me see

Me: Like, now?

Ashley: Yeah you dork

Ashley: Don't tell me you've never sent a dick pic before

Me: Um, ok....

I got up and went into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, in decent shape but standing to lose 10-15 lbs. I start stroking, full, slow, long strokes, admiring my cock as I do. I had my insecurities (and still do), especially being a bit pudgy in my teens, only leaning out to my current still somewhat stocky build after turning 18. But I was never insecure about my penis, I just didn't know there was anything out of the ordinary about it.

I've always liked the way it juts out from a dense forest of dark pubes that grow an inch or so up the shaft, long and thick, curving upwards angrily, tightly circumsized and capped with an oversize mushroom head. I didn't realize how large the head was until later on, a girl I had been seeing who wasn't into giving me blowjobs mentioned it. "Like sucking a door knob" is how she described it. Later on I actually put it right next to my bedroom's door knob, and, well, she wasn't wrong. It's just about that size, a little over 2 inches in diameter both length and width.

I found the right pose, took a pic and quickly sent it to Ashley.

Ashley: Damn! Hannah wasn't lying....

Me: I guess not, lol

Ashley: Who would've guessed. Oh that's right, I did. Nice dick dude

Me: Thanks, and, I think it's your turn....

Ashley: Yeah. Gimme a sec

I waited, slowly stroking my shaft, still looking in the mirror. About 30 seconds later, my phone went off. I unlocked my phone and tapped to the full screen image of Ashley's full, dark blonde bush. It was taken from her perspective, pushing down a pair of yoga pants, exposing the dense tangle of pubic hair. I was especially enthralled with the way a few stray hairs stuck over her black pants, accentuated being so much lighter than the dark background. I noted how the hair looked to get thicker closer near the middle, even more so the further down it went, completely obscuring her slit. She was wearing a gray tank top and was clearly without a bra, a thick looking nipple poking through the fabric.

Me: Fuck that's hot

Ashley: Glad you like :)

Me: I really like :)

Ashley: Have you ever....

Me: Ever what?

Ashley: You know, like....

Me: Like?

Ashley: Was everyone you've been with so far - did they all shave?

Me: Yes

Ashley: No wonder I freak guys out. And girls

Me: You aren't freaking me out. I'd dive right in

Ashley: Hmmm, well maybe there's a "first" in your future....

Me: What about what Hannah said, about being sore?

Ashley: Not worried - she's seen my dildo. And she said you're like that.

Ashley: Are you still jacking off?

Me: Yeah, never stopped. Your pic has a lot to do with that

Ashley: Good :)

Ashley: I should get some sleep. Have fun :)

Me: Wait

Me: Hang out tomorrow?

Ashley: Duhhhhhh

Ashley: You're such a dork

I was too wrapped up to get the last word and tease her back. I continued stroking slowly, occasionally pausing at the end, rubbing the underside of the tip with my index and middle fingers. I was still coming to grips with the fact that in this day and age of pussies shaved and waxed bald, I had a friend who confidently bucked the trend, and having sex with her felt imminent. Even better, my first time with a hairy pussy was going to be a true blonde. And to top it all off, she returned the favor having proclaimed her preference for a natural look on men as well.

I was soon reaching my point of no return; I put my phone up by the sink faucet's stem so I could see the picture as I stroked. I got as close as I dared to the edge, let go and waited for some stamina to regenerate. I then grabbed my cock and started stroking furiously, and in no time unleashed 4 or 5 five big ropes in a row, splashing the mirror, the faucet, and my phone. Another 3 or 4 smaller ones followed, landing in the sink and the little strip of counter in front of it. I had unknowingly "tributed" her picture, despite not being aware of the concept at the time. I cleaned everything up with a towel and threw it in the corner with a few other pieces of laundry.

The next morning I woke around 10, with no evidence my roommate had returned. I skipped showering and headed to the empty field behind the rec center to practice some passing with a rugby teammate. We were both new to the sport, and had both come from the soccer realm so weren't used to both the shape of the ball and using our hands in play. Not to mention no forward passing. On the walk over I shot a quick message to Ashley.

Me: Headed to the rec, gonna practice some passing with Tom. Wanna chill after?

Ashley: We actually just got there, I'll find you when we're done

After 45 or so minutes I saw a small lithe blonde headed towards us, and paused our drill, asking Tom if he had met Ashley - he hadn't.

"Hey Ash, this is Tom," I introduced them. A subdued "hey" and a cheerful "hi!" clashed with one another in response.

"25 no drops, and we call it?" I proposed, looking at Tom.

"Sounds good," he answered.

"Give me like 10?"

"Don't let me rush you, I'll hang out."

She jogged over to some picnic tables that were against the rear of the building. Having gotten in a rhythm, it barely took 5 minutes a couple attempts to complete 25 consecutive backward passes while jogging the length of the field. I chugged some water while he got his stuff together and went to his car in the lot around the building's side.

I walked over to the park table that Ashley was sitting on top of. As I sat, she turned 90 degrees to face me, sitting indian style. Her tight black workout shorts didn't reveal much more than a faint outline of her camel toe. I was treated to the light dusting of blonde peach fuzz below her navel as her workout shirt didn't cover her abdomen completely. She spoke first.

"Recovered from last night?"

"Yeah, I think," I said, pretty sure she wasn't referring to the wine, but didn't want to be too presumptuous.

"Let's find out," was all she said when she confidently pushed the front of her shorts down an inch or two, similar to the picture she sent me, exposing the top of her thick dark blonde jungle.

"Woah. Here?" I was totally flabbergasted.

"Why not, there's no one around, and my back is to them anyway." I peeked my head around her, confirming this. I looked back between her legs at how the bit of exposed hair puffed out from her body as she casually fluffed her pubes.

"I just, never, uh, not outside, not in the middle of the day." I felt my penis lengthening down my left thigh.

"Then let's make it two firsts," she said, letting her shorts snap back up as she moved to sit on the bench next to me. She grazed her hand along the inside of my thigh, I don't think expecting it to already be occupied with my near full erection.

"You have recovered," she said softly, starting to rub my bulge through my shorts. I was at full mast in no time. These were also the days when rugby shorts were somewhat loose fitting around the thigh, and very short. Needless to say, they were not containing my length, the head and an inch or so of shaft poking beyond the edge of the shorts, in broad daylight. I saw her look down and notice this, moving her hand towards it while smiling to herself. While we were now facing the street, we were far enough back and obscured by the table top. I was too horny to stop anything even if we weren't.

Instead of taking my exposed head with her hand, once she got to the edge of my shorts she pulled the leg upwards, exposing most of my rigid shaft and a bit of the dark pubes that grow about an inch and a half up the base of it. A fat testicle freed itself as well. She touched this first, gently cradling it with her fingertips.

"I bet there's a lot in here," she cooed softly, eyes focused downward, lightly massaging my heavy nut. I did the first thing that came naturally, something I like to do when I'm just getting going. I placed my thumb just behind the ridge of my mushroom head, and wrapped my index and middle fingers around and underneath it, and slowly started to rub my frenulum with a lateral motion. Doing this not only provides an amazing sensation, but also tends to quickly get my head to its maximum state.

"Here, let me,"she said, shifting again now facing me, straddling the bench. She instructs me to do the same, and, making sure the coast is still clear, I oblige. My shift caused my shorts to readjust, which I corrected by pulling the right leg completely open, now showing all of my shaft, and now both of my balls encased in my hairy scrotum resting on the warm bench. We lean in and kiss, the make out session doesn't last long. Leaning back, she reaches out and starts to caress the end of my cock just how I was doing, the only difference being her hand position is reversed from mine, and she used all four fingers to manipulate the underside. I reach towards her waistband, but she stops me, moving my hand to her thigh.

"Not yet," she says. "But you can look," again pushing her waistband down, this time all the way to the bench. Her open legs reveal some of her plump, slightly parted labia, covered in dense fur, which I now learn she has allowed to creep onto her inner thighs, ever so slightly. I can just make out the hood of her clit through the forest.

"Can I see your tits?" It's her turn to take a quick look around. Satisfied, she lifted the bottom of her sports bra up over her chest, revealing a gorgeously shaped pair I would've never expected. They were maybe a mid/large b, but sat low on her chest, sloping magnificently forming a set of puffy nipples that pointed dead ahead. She then quickly covered them back up, smiling at me, and gradually increased the pressure and the pleasure her fingers were giving me. I'm a little surprised how much the fact we're doing this in broad daylight is turning me on, hinting at an exhibitionist side I didn't know I harbored.

I was feeling things escalate quickly. I alternated between watching Ashley's small hand manipulating the most sensitive part of my dick and her lewdly exposed big blonde bush a foot and a half in front of me.

"Ashley - unghh," I groaned softly as my balls tightened up. A second later a powerful blast of cum hit right under her navel with enough force that it splashed off her, some drops of cum landing in her bush, on her hand holding her waistband down, and on the bench. She continued her light massage as another equally powerful stream did the same. Third, fourth and fifth thick ropes of cum erupted into her exposed blonde triangle.

"Wow..." she said softly as my remaining small spurts dropped onto the bench between us.

"Hannah's definitely not a liar," she muttered while the remaining small spurts concluded. She reached down and played with some cum that had landed in her dark blonde forest.

"Is your roommate home?" She asked, her waistband snapping up but leaving a few of her pubes straggling above it.

"He wasn't when I left."

"Cool, let's shower at your place. Mine are for sure home." She got up, neither fixing her shorts nor cleaning the drying cum from her torso, and we started the short walk to my place.

Stay tuned for part 2.

12