The Neighbour's Daughter

Story Info
Gina house sits for her parents and captivates Ben.
9.5k words
4.78
41.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start off with a bit of background. My name is Ben and I have just, reluctantly accepted that I have now crept into my sixties. I've been retired now for a year, and sadly, my wife having died a couple of years ago, I have accepted that my life was one of golf, a few beers and solitary evenings.

I live in a 4 bedroom detached house in a road of similar properties, although over the years each one had been extended so they bore very little similarity to each other. I rattle around in the house a bit, but it is useful when my kids and grandkids come to stay and it has a great garden with only fields behind. I should have moved to something smaller and more manageable really, but the house and garden contained so many memories that I knew to leave would be heart wrenching.

The garden in particular was my wife's pride and joy, she would spend hours in it, on her hands and knees, planting, weeding, tidying and it had grown into a haven over the years. I struggled to keep it as immaculate, but I tried all the same.

I had good neighbours on one side, Pete and Mary who were a bit younger than me. They had two daughters who were now grown up, the elder Becca had moved to New Zealand with her boyfriend, now husband, and Gina who was just finishing university. I would play the odd game of golf with Pete, and was on good terms with Mary, we'd chat out the front when we saw each other, but there was a six foot fence running down between our two properties so conversation over or through that was kept to the odd "Morning, how's it going?"

They had suffered particularly badly in lockdown as Becca had given birth to their first grandchild and they had not seen him yet in the flesh. Plenty of Facetime calls, but they hadn't held him and were impatient to get out there as soon as New Zealand opened its borders.

One day they excitedly collared me and announced that they were actually going! They'd booked flights and were going for two months over our summer, leaving in July. "Is there anything I can do for you while you're away?" I asked.

"It should be fine thanks, Gina will be home and will look after the place, but can I just ask you to keep an eye on her. You know she can be a bit scatter-brained at times. You know the sort of things, make sure the right bins are out, and prod her to cut the grass occasionally. You've got a key anyway, she'll be constantly locking herself out if past experience is anything to go by."

"No worries, make sure to have a good time won't you?"

Summer arrived and Gina returned home from university. She was now 22 and had matured into a lovely young woman, she was about 5 feet 6, with a beautifully lithe body, perky bum and a fabulous pair of what appeared to be B or C cup breasts. Her hair was shoulder length and light brown/dark blonde. She had a gorgeous smile and a lively personality. She was going to make someone a good catch one day.

The day came and Pete and Mary set off. By way of a bit more background I have to admit to having always been a bit of a voyeur. I find it arousing to see people in intimate situations. Not that I'm a peeping Tom (too scared of being caught), but nothing would give me greater pleasure that seeing a bit of flesh exposed unintentionally. Beaches had always been a good source of material for the wank bank. Boobs slipping out from under towels whilst changing, and especially the odd flash of pubic hair gave me an amazing sexual charge.

Our two houses had been built in mirror fashion and both had large windows on the half landing, facing each other. Pete and Mary had opted for privacy and had changed the glass for frosted glass, but we just had a light muslin curtain draped over half the window. They had also installed an en-suite shower room at the back of their bedroom and this had a smallish frosted window, also overlooked by our landing window. I had often seen that window illuminated and could vaguely make out shapes behind it, but nothing really distinctly. However the thought of Mary, naked behind it had occasionally sprung to mind.

The landing window also overlooked part of their back patio and garden. They were not great sunbathers, but there was the occasional glimpse of flesh from Mary in shorts and boob tube or similar, and given the impending summer I wondered if I might be getting more than an eyeful of the delectable Gina.

A week or so after their departure I was hanging around the house one afternoon, doing a bit of reading, when there was a knock on the door. It was Gina dressed in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a baggy crop top shirt, the bottom of which hung perpendicularly down, not quite getting as far as her waist. Trying to stop my tongue lolling out of my mouth and hastily drawing my eyeballs back into my head, I greeted her, "Hi Gina how's it going?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you Ben but I've got a bit of a problem and I don't know what to do. Could you possibly help?"

"Sure, what's the issue?"

"Well something seems to have sprung a leak in the kitchen and I can't find it, and even if I could I don't think I'd know what to do to stop it. If Mum's kitchen gets damaged there'll be hell to pay."

"Let me just grab a key and I'll come round." So saying I found a front door key and closed the door behind me, and following her, trying not to focus on that sweet derriere, I went next door. The problem seemed to be under the sink, there was a small puddle on the floor, Gina had emptied the cupboard below the sink and the door stood wide open. Bending down I peered into the cavity but really could see little from that angle. "You may have to help me up from this," I said and went down on my knees, rolled over and wriggled on my back headfirst into the cupboard.

The drip was coming from the waste pipe rather than the mains pipe which made it all a lot simpler. I reached up and unscrewed the plastic fitting, seeing that a washer had become pinched slightly. I released it and carefully reassembled the joint. "Let's see if it works before I get out of here. Can you turn the tap on please Gina?" She stepped astride me and leant forward to reach the tap. My heart skipped a beat as I realised I was looking straight up the leg of her shorts at a pair of white panties fitted snugly around her crotch. I could also see up her shirt to the bottoms of those breasts, bra enclosed, but nevertheless an enticing sight. My cock began to tent in my own shorts and I knew I was going to get out of there fast before she saw.

The leak seemed to be fixed and wriggling swiftly out I held out my hand and she helped pull me to my feet. "All fixed I think, but keep an eye on it."

"Thanks Ben, that's so helpful. I don't know what I would have done had you not been around."

"No worries, anytime. I'm around most days except Monday, Wednesday and Friday when I play golf."

"Look I owe you, so can I get you a drink? Tea, coffee or would you prefer a beer?"

It was a bit early, but a beer in the company of this young woman seemed a good idea so I accepted. She poured herself one and we went out onto the patio. She was good company and we chatted about university and life in general. She wasn't planning on getting a job over the summer, her parents had agreed to cover her living costs in exchange for house sitting and she told me she was planning on getting a good tan. Perhaps I was going to get to see a bit more of her than I had first thought. The problem was, she confessed that her garden was pretty exposed and she was not sure how comfortable she'd be lying out in the sun. Her other neighbour she said, was a bit of a perv and seemed to be continually undressing her mentally. "Sounds like a normal well-adjusted bloke." I thought.

"The only secluded spot is this patio really," she continued, "and it only gets the sun between about 11 and half past." I looked up and saw my landing window and wondered how she did not consider it overlooked. Another beer would have been good, but I didn't want to outstay my welcome and returned home.

The sun was just leaving my own patio and I sat down in one of the chairs having got myself another beer. The view over the field in the sun was magnificent and I knew I could never leave this place. My thought turned to Gina and out of the wank bank sprang that image of her from below. Idly I rubbed my cock through my shorts and laid back slightly. My cock rose to become a little uncomfortable in my shorts and looking round, I undid the button and slid down my zip.

My patio was not overlooked at all. Yes, a couple of windows in Gina's house were visible but you'd have to be hanging out of them to see anything. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and began to stroke it, that vision of Gina foremost in my mind. Faster I stroked, then suddenly I was cumming. Long gone were the days when my cum would squirt miles in front of me, but there was a healthy amount, and my face scrunched up in pleasure. I reached in my pocket for a tissue and as I did I caught something out of the corner of my eye. A knot hole in the fence had suddenly gone light. Surely my imagination I thought.

Life rumbled on until a few days later I was sitting having coffee on the patio, reading my book when I heard the sound of a lawnmower being started. Well, actually not being started. The cord was being pulled but the motor would not kick into life. Listening carefully it became apparent that it was Gina. "Having trouble?" I called over the fence.

"Dad says there's knack to this and I clearly haven't got it. Do you know how these things work?" I had an electric mower and didn't really know anything about motor mowers but offered to go round anyway. Gina was getting a bit hot and bothered and kept ripping away at the cord. She must have forgotten, but it was apparent that she was braless under her shirt and the action was causing her tits to wobble in a most attractive manner.

Standing up straight she looked imploringly at me. I had a few goes but it was clear that the motor was flooded or something. "Look," I offered, "I'll go and get my electric mower and you can borrow that to cut the grass."

I've never used one of those," she said, "I'll be afraid of cutting through the cable and electrocuting myself."

"It's easy," I replied, "I'll go and get it." With that I disappeared and returned pushing my trusty mower. I set it up for her and demonstrated mowing up one strip and down the next. She tried but was getting in a right mess with the cord. Resignedly I offered, "Look, I might as well do it all now, it won't take long."

"You really are too kind," she said. It was a pretty hot day and by the time I had finished I was in a bit of a sweaty state. "Would you like a beer as a thank you?"

"I'd love one," I replied "but do you mind if I have a quick shower first?" I fumbled in my pockets for my house key but couldn't find it. "Shit!" I exclaimed, "I locked my house when I came out and must have left the keys inside. I don't really want to sit here in front of you smelling like this, we'll have to postpone it."

"How will you get back in your house?" she enquired.

"I'll have to wait until Jim from over the road comes home from work, he's got a spare key."

"That's hours away. Why don't you have a shower here and a beer and we can wait for Jim in a bit more comfort. I'll get you a towel."

She led me into the house and up the stairs to her parents' en-suite and handed me a towel. There's soap et cetera in there. I'm going to have a shower myself in my bathroom, but I expect I'll take a bit longer than you so just come down when you're ready and grab a beer."

I went in the shower, stripped off and started lathering myself up. Suddenly a bolt went through my brain. Gina was but a few yards from me, in the same house, probably stark naked and covering herself in soapy liquid. My cock sprang into life and I began instinctively to stroke it. "I can't," I thought, "this is Pete and Mary's shower and I'm about to redecorate the walls with cum." Forcing myself to stop, I turned the shower to cold and managed to get my erection under control."

Towelling off I wondered what I was going to dress in. My shirt and boxers were soaked in sweat although my shorts weren't too bad. "It'll have to be topless and commando," I thought. I left the shower room and walked across the landing. I could hear running water coming from one of the rooms. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I gingerly peered into the room and saw that it was Gina's bedroom. Clothes were scattered over the floor, her shorts, top and a pair of panties. A door was slightly ajar from which a waft of steam was emerging. Cautiously I peeked through the crack and nearly went into cardiac arrest. There behind a shower screen was Gina, naked and soaping herself with a sponge, just as I had imagined. I could not see with absolute clarity, given the water splashes and steam, but I could see enough to know that her body was indeed fabulous. Her tits seemed to jut out at right angles from her body defying gravity.

As I watched she flexed her knees and washed her crotch, front and back. She bent forward to put the sponge down and her arse pressed against the shower screen momentarily. My cock was rock hard and I so wanted to whip it out and wank myself stupid, but then common sense prevailed and taking a long last look I crept from the room and downstairs.

I sat on the patio with a beer and tried to calm down. Finally I got everything back to normal as Gina reappeared carrying her own beer. "Sorry about this," I apologised indication my bare torso.

"No worries," she said, "I'd join you but I don't think our relationship has quite reached that stage yet!"

I enquired how her sunbathing was going on. "Barely started," she replied, "What with that perv next door and the limited sun here I am as white as a sheet under all this," indicating her clothes.

"Look you may think this is wholly inappropriate, but I'm gone to golf three days a week from 9 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon. My garden is pretty much totally secluded and you could sunbathe in there if you wanted. You could climb over the fence from the field behind us and no-one would be any the wiser. There's a lounger in the shed you can use. As long as you're gone by about 4 then even I wouldn't know you'd been there. It might be easier if I gave you a backdoor key, then if you needed the loo or wanted a drink you wouldn't have to traipse round. And if I lock myself out again I can come and call on you. Remember golf is on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays."

"Are you sure? Would that be really OK? I could do some gardening for you to help out or something, as long as it doesn't involve cutting the grass," she indicated the two lawn mowers in the garden. We laughed and sat back to enjoy our beers. The time came for Jim to arrive back home and I gathered up my belongings and, collecting my key from Jim's made my way home.

That night was a bit of a wank fest. The images of Gina kept running through my head, the view up her shorts, her tits bouncing and the sight in the bathroom. I came long and hard and settled into a deep contented sleep interrupted only by dreams of Gina running naked through the wheat field at the back.

Next day was a home day, and I was going up the stairs late morning when I glanced out of the landing window to see Gina lying on a sun lounger face down with her back bare. Quickly I ducked back from the window to a position where I could get a better look without being seen myself. She appeared to be wearing a pair of panties rather than a bikini bottoms, and was indeed naked from the waist up. I pulled out my cock and began to stroke it, thinking of the other times I'd seen her. She was gorgeous.

Before I could orgasm she sat up suddenly, and although I thought I caught a glimpse of boob, she had quickly put her arm across her breasts as though to hide them. Did she know I was there, was she looking up slightly at the window? I moved further back and she got up and went inside. I waited for a while but she didn't reappear.

Monday came and I went to golf. There weren't many of us playing that day and it was a quick round. Normally we'd hang around and have a few beers, talking a load of bollocks. That day we didn't and I found myself driving home a bit earlier than usual. To be honest I had half-forgotten I had made the offer to Gina about using the garden, and in any event I didn't think she'd take me up on it so it was not at the forefront of my mind. By the time I got home I was busting for a pee and rather than opening the garage and unloading all my gear, I just went in the front door and headed for the cloakroom.

I could see out of the kitchen window and saw Gina lying there. My heart leaped into my mouth. She was on her back, topless wearing only a pair of skimpy panties. I rushed into the cloakroom and had my pee then, without flushing crept out again. She was still there and without thinking I whipped out my cock and started wanking. Her tits were as I expected, firm and almost sticking straight out of her chest. She had puffy nipples, so there was no real bud-like nipple, just an areola that melded seamlessly into her breast. It really didn't take long and I was cumming hard. It poured out of me and dripped to my kitchen floor. I really didn't care. Nirvana beckoned.

I went back out the front door and loudly slammed the car door, and pressed the garage door opener. The door clanked open and noisily I started unloading my stuff. By the time I had finished the garden was empty.

Next evening my doorbell rang and opening it I was surprised to see Gina. "Hi Gina, "I said trying not to appear to be undressing her mentally, "what's up?"

"Can I come in," she said, "I need to have quick word?"

"Shit!" I thought, "She saw me and I'm busted. "Of course, come in I'm just about to have a beer, would you like one?" I got the beer and we moved into the lounge and sat down.

Nervously she asked, "Did you see me yesterday in your garden?"

I had to come clean, I couldn't lie, so I admitted that I had indeed just caught a glimpse of her. "I am so sorry," she said I really cannot apologise enough. You were kind enough to let me use your garden and I've abused your hospitality by going over the top and embarrassing you."

"Gina, Gina I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest." Relief coursed through me. "In fact I ought to be apologising to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you have a lovely body and to an old man like me it was a rare and pleasant sight to see someone like you in my garden."

"You like my body? Really? I've always been bit self-conscious of these," indicating her breasts, "they are such a funny shape compared to everyone else's."

"Gina, your breasts are beautiful and natural, not artificial and pumped up like you see in pictures and in films. They are unique to you and you should be proud of them. If I had to see them every day for the rest of my life I would die a very happy man indeed."

She perked up at this and we began talking about body shapes in general. "Everyone looks so perfect in porn," she said, "it can get to you a bit."

"You watch porn!" I asked, a little stunned, "What sort?"

"Yes, mostly PornHub or XHamster, nothing too extreme, just straight sex mostly, I find that gets me off best. What do you like? You must watch it, all men and most women do."

I found myself feeling a little uncomfortable discussing this with someone who could be my daughter or even granddaughter at pinch, but admitted that I did watch some although I tended to prefer reading erotic stories. "Porn films are too stereotyped for me," I explained, "it's as if there's a formula they must follow, whereas stories were more varied although there was usually explosive sex in them somewhere."

"Where do you find them?"