All Comments on 'Ashley'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gunmakergunmaker25 days ago

Very well written with feeling and love. Brings back memories from long ago. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Just absolutely fantastic

pkp033pkp03324 days ago

🔥🔥🔥

RowWithFlowRowWithFlow24 days ago

Great story, I enjoyed it immensely and just what I needed at the moment. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

GREAT story just like my 1st time with an older girl who also showed me the ropes...

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Incredibly hot and full of detail, I could vividly imagine it all happening in real life!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A beautiful story ❤️

Memories, memories!!

RowWithFlowRowWithFlow24 days ago

I had to, no needed too, read this story again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I know of the confidence surge that Patrick experienced. My older woman was quite a bit older than Ashley, but knowing that I had what it took to please her did me no end of good, both in the moment and in the years after our time together. A very believable tale.

Crawfc323Crawfc32323 days ago

Really hot. Great story. Thank you !

shadrachtshadracht23 days ago

That was nice. Hot and sweet and a little sad. Overall, good though. 4*

Kosova_guyKosova_guy20 days ago

Look forward to the sequel when Patrick visits New York. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Ashley wants to be fucked in the ass, and to have a FFM threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

My not be that fictional. My wife and I have seduced many babysitters over the years. Most were from broken or dysfunctional homes. They needed/wanted the intimacy. As far as we could tell we never forced any one of them. All of them babysat for us several times, before and after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous